Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence (61714 Views)

Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Sniper101(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Earthquake2:
Unless he employs his guard to beat you

Wizkid isn't strong enough to beat anybody

...isn't strong enough, you said?

My guy, no talk o
These our Celebs, especially the musicians, whenever them take that "expensive s.hit" wey Dem dey always take, them dey almost immediately get the strength of a 100 men in them oh grin
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by mediclife1987(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
sassysure:

I'm feeling very guilty right now.

Pls don't feel bad(It's impossible I know)

I apologise.

Forget el rufai.

Lols guilty for what?

If El-rufai were a tall guy, he'd do worse...life (Nigerians especially) made him who he is today I tell you.

Tell me what you're feel guilty about.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
mediclife1987:

Lols guilty for what?

If El-rufai were a tall guy, he'd do worse...life (Nigerians especially) made him who he is today I tell you.

Tell me what you're feel guilty about.
Not about el rufai.

What I said about short men after reading your post.

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by decatalyst(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
virgoquin:
The cane used in flogging the first wife will still be hanging on the ceiling to be used on the next wife.

Shey when the other two women were complaining she was behaving as if wizkid is a saint and the best man in the world.

How can that small cockroach hit you sef as tall as you are, can't you squeeze him under your armpit

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Funkybabee(f): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
how can that shikini boy be beating you without finding one mortal to decorate his head any way u have left him now, it's now left for him to think and find solution to his probldm I wonder what his mother is really doing self if she ain't on earth anymore unkor how's he gonna worst...

from every man to marry ladies pls and pls stay out from smoking man, they are too crazy to deal with don't say I don't tell u ooo
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by mediclife1987(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
sassysure:

Not about el rufai.

What I said about short men after reading your post.

Ok...
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by kenigwe18: 1:37am On Jul 18, 2019
mirexxx:
Based on my experience with a few. Their lives mostly is complicated. Its either they are struggling with love life, emotions or crazy mind games and moodiness from hell. They are stuck in a problem but won't let you render help cos they know it all. I've dated one. It was about to get passionate until he ended it just like that with no reason at all. So I knew this one wasn't okay. I don't like to conclude that they are all like that but whenever I come across one of them I handle them with care.
Hmmmn
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by pseudonomer: 6:39am On Jul 18, 2019
YouareaBITCH:

So three women will all play victim against you?

Yes, possible if you don’t give them what they want...
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by mediclife1987(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Funkybabee:
how can that shikini boy be beating you without finding one mortal to decorate his head any way u have left him now, it's now left for him to think and find solution to his probldm I wonder what his mother is really doing self if she ain't on earth anymore unkor how's he gonna worst...

from every man to marry ladies pls and pls stay out from smoking man, they are too crazy to deal with don't say I don't tell u ooo

Onisokuso leleyi ntie... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug / Davido Takes Friends On A Luxurious Sallah Holiday Treat / Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video)