Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence (61710 Views)

Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by kessdivine4all: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2019
virgoquin:
The cane used in flogging the first wife will still be hanging on the ceiling to be used on the next wife.

Shey when the other two women were complaining she was behaving as if wizkid is a saint and the best man in the world.

How can that small cockroach hit you sef as tall as you are, can't you squeeze him under your armpit

abi ooo that dwarf for that matter
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Jimbadly: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:
80% of men whose Zodiac sign is Cancer are women beater. Wizkid is Cancer. Women should avoid cancerian men. Their birthday is from June 23 to July 23.

Actually, it's 21st June to 22nd July.

I don't know where you got that notion but it's totally fallacious. Cancerians are the least likely to lay a finger on a woman. I'm a cancerian and the thought of beating those I've been in a relationship with has never crossed my mind.

So I'd say that your assertion is stupid and baseless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by SweetOlive(f): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2019
Favyneme:
We had earlier reported that none of starboy's babymamas wished him a happy birthday. See more here.

We kinda recalled he had a problem with the first two babymamas in the past.

Now, just after his birthday, his 3rd babymama and manager made it public the they are no longer together, she dumped him over domestic violence.

This is coming as a shocker because the two seemed to be unseperable, and she had previously stood by him during his drama with the first two babymamas.

See more pictures and reactions here: https://favytalk..com/2019/07/boom-wizkids-3rd-babymama-and-manager.html?m=1

Photo source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0AV3LgHhcv/?hl=en

there's fire on the mountain.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by udoka2013: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2019
Your life is really condemned, so goes your name. No wonder
condemn:
80% of men whose Zodiac sign is Cancer are women beater. Wizkid is Cancer. Women should avoid cancerian men. Their birthday is from June 23 to July 23.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Ishilove: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2019
ornicus:

how is it hard? if he grew up in a house with domestic violence the cycle will continue. you forget the guy is originally 100% ghetto.probably a feature. if he had not blown he would probably be on NL doing alufa male and threatening woke chicks with gang rape.

especially as he has left his mentor behind. no real anchor in his life again. Banky may have been able to talk some sense into him.
The mind boggles...
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by jahswill99: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2019
july giveaway. get your wireless earpod @2500 with free shipping in lagos call or whatsapp 08103924207

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Almunjid(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:

Zodiac lies, believe in it at ur own peril. grin
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by iamfromlagos(f): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:
Hmmm!
Your own cancer dates start from June 23 and ends July 23.
Issokay sha.
lol.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2019
mediclife1987:

Choi! How you take know?
My real exact description.
grin grin
My mama drummed this into my head from time immemorial.

As an adult and along the way, I have observed that they are very dangerous with their innocent face. Most innocent face guys are actually very deadly but short men take the award.
And they are very charismatic grin
I always give them a 100 poles cos I know my mouth grin
Before somebody will design my face with blows grin cheesy

I employed one as meguard.
The guy no even fear my husband.
I said as this man is here and this guy is misbehaving, if oga no dey, one day he will set my house on fire grin
I sack am sharp sharp.
Though he later came back to apologise but it's better that way.
I no wan story grin

Fear them o.
They are extremely possessive, proud and haughty.
Add drug to these and u know the result.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by nicepoker101(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2019
mirexxx:
swear down! I've met few cancerian men and they have one issue or the other.
Everybody have issues leave us alone grin
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by SmellingAnus(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Ishilove:
So as tiny as he is, he can beat woman too? This is kind of hard to fathom
why is it hard to fathom but if it were said that Coza Pastor raped Busola will it still be hard to fathom ����

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by YouareaBITCH(f): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Yes they could, when your interest in them fades away. Wizkid is obviously a polygamist, so it's expected that each lady he dumps would bring forth her own tales of dissatisfaction. Why do they have to wait till the relationship turns sour?

If u believed the busola story and u don’t believe this one just know u are a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by dejonathan(f): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2019
DrChukzy:

You're big fool
So I should be supporting a fake news just because it involves a woman beater

See the useless set of people who support woman beaters.

You guys are a disgrace to your generations.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by peetay(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:

What a biased opinion. What proper research have you done to arrive at this poor conclusion. Women beaters are not peculiar to any sign of the zodiac. It's an act of violence which has little to no correlation with dates of birth. Please come again.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by hush15: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2019
inoki247:
Dem wan du anoda Protest... Coza week don pass, Slapping Senator week don pass, RuGa Week don pass... Mayb na Wizkid week we wan enta so... everybody don turn Socia media to where dey can gt Justice...

Oga, e possible o. People forget that wizkid dey bazz well n under the influence of weed, you can gather the strenght and courage of a wild animal. What will be interesting is to see the reaction of nigerians to this because i cant wait to see the level of hypocrisy, if they can try so hard to pull abbo down, wizkid would be quite interesting.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2019
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu
Goan PLAY for your father

My wish is that these betting scammers encounter jungle justice
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by IsraelSongz: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2019
olagbola45:
it a lie....have been on her page since yesterday....d op is a fool

If You really knew how to use Instagram properly You'd know that asides posting on ones page, they can post on their status/story.

Thats a status/story update + the news was screenshot from the most reliable online news source in Nigeria, Instablog.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Rilley(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2019
Rosay15:
... You self laugh abi, it’s very hard for me to believe with that his small stature that she can easily defend herself.
I weak for this matter cheesy
Imagine? That small boy wey be like midget cheesy
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by xianah(f): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Too much of weed they affect the dude brain...
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobodyperson: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2019
DrChukzy:
Wizkid is a deadbeat dad and a woman beater too.

A 29 year old still sagging his trousers.

Davido will never beat his baby mamas.
Davido is a rapist!

I won't say anymore.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Rilley(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2019
mirexxx:
swear down! I've met few cancerian men and they have one issue or the other.
You are also a loose girl, how can you have raw sex with a man without using condom, shamelessness!
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by JennyOfOldstones(f): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2019
Ishilove:
So as tiny as he is, he can beat woman too? This is kind of hard to fathom
Somebody that broke bottle on top Dammy Krane's head. It's very possible o

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by RIHMEEK(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:
..Most cancerian are introvert, the are sensitive, the are usually that friend that will see the tears in your eyes when all the world is seeing your fake smile, the are that friend that will text u in the morning to check how u are doing after a night out...Bro pls don't paint us in bad light...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by chucs: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2019
I dont have any iota of sympathy for her. That is what u get for running after celebrities who abuse drugs and worse off, covering his wicked acts committed against ur fellow women.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by sisisioge: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2019
Chai! Bet why? Wizzy biko no spoil your career over anger issues o.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Ladygenny: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glb4oqghN5w.
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please
SUBSCRIBE
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by engrelvis(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2019
sisisioge:
Chai! Bet why? Wizzy biko no spoil your career over anger issues o.
Wizkid shud b very careful.this is nt Nigeria.DAT woman has connections.she can ruin his career!
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by jonnyco: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2019
wizzzy bobo
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by AntiMCU: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2019
Favyneme:
We had earlier reported that none of starboy's babymamas wished him a happy birthday. See more here.

We kinda recalled he had a problem with the first two babymamas in the past.

Now, just after his birthday, his 3rd babymama and manager made it public the they are no longer together, she dumped him over domestic violence.

This is coming as a shocker because the two seemed to be unseperable, and she had previously stood by him during his drama with the first two babymamas.

See more pictures and reactions here: https://favytalk..com/2019/07/boom-wizkids-3rd-babymama-and-manager.html?m=1

Photo source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0AV3LgHhcv/?hl=en

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing / Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug / Davido Takes Friends On A Luxurious Sallah Holiday Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.