Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,937 members, 7,810,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence (61716 Views)

Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by femi4: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2019
virgoquin:
The cane used in flogging the first wife will still be hanging on the ceiling to be used on the next wife.

Shey when the other two women were complaining she was behaving as if wizkid is a saint and the best man in the world.

How can that small cockroach hit you sef as tall as you are, can't you squeeze him under your armpit
Honestly, whoever own that proverb is the real mvp

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by AntiMCU: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2019
virgoquin:
The cane used in flogging the first wife will still be hanging on the ceiling to be used on the next wife.

Shey when the other two women were complaining she was behaving as if wizkid is a saint and the best man in the world.

How can that small cockroach hit you sef as tall as you are, can't you squeeze him under your armpit

That doesn't change the fact that lots of ladies will still queue up to be baby mama 4.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by femi4: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2019
YouareaBITCH:
angry
If u people still come here to side wizkid after all the attitude from all his baby mamas then you people are just fan blind. This dude definitely has problems.
If they can support a rapist with all the women coming out...i m not surprise
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by JGirl20(f): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Someone said
"If wizkid slap you,you no knock am for head" shocked shocked
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by egopersonified(f): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2019
When something happens once, it is most likely not going to happen again. When it happens twice, it is most likely going to happen a third time.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by AntiMCU: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2019
Bossjakande:
sisisioge see ur baby boy u wish hbd oya try DAT u link and become is baby mama so he beat hell out of u

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by IamSoProlific: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:
80% of men whose Zodiac sign is Cancer are women beater. Wizkid is Cancer. Women should avoid cancerian men. Their birthday is from June 23 to July 23.

What of cancer women?
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by DimIsaac10(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2019
He no beat am well.. He for dey Bleep dey beat am.. Nonsense and bobrisky.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by sweetilicious(f): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2019
She is not a violent woman.Its best she stays away from him if he persist on harming her always.
virgoquin:

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Ishilove: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2019
JennyOfOldstones:
Somebody that broke bottle on top Dammy Krane's head. It's very possible o
Short man devil. It seems he has anger issues
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by JennyOfOldstones(f): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Short man devil. It seems he has anger issues
True plus He's a drug addict so such behaviour is not unexpected. I'm actually surprised he went as far as hitting her since I pegged him as the more emotionally abusive type.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by ImaIma1(f): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2019
YouareaBITCH:
angry
If u people still come here to side wizkid after all the attitude from all his baby mamas then you people are just fan blind. This dude definitely has problems.

That's the phrase "fan blind".

I don't know how people just stick out for nonsense. If someone is wrong, they should be sensible and unbiased enough to accept it especially when it is glaring.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Calismart(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2019
DrChukzy:

You are seriously mad. Online warrior.

Ogun kee you from 1 o'clock to 2:30
You are online.You can say whatever you want .You can even insult your president here.

Aint you the online warrior now?
Kid
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by eddieguru(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2019
Blatant lie...perhaps my guy has another fish to give belle grin
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:
80% of men whose Zodiac sign is Cancer are women beater. Wizkid is Cancer. Women should avoid cancerian men. Their birthday is from June 23 to July 23.
What do have to say about Aries..I was born on April 9th
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by holyfather(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2019
DrChukzy:
Wizkid is a deadbeat dad and a woman beater too.

A 29 year old still sagging his trousers.

Davido will never beat his baby mamas.
Anyone that doesn't have the decency of properly marrying a woman before putting her in family way is a potential wife beater. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Shaggap: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2019
mirexxx:
swear down! I've met few cancerian men and they have one issue or the other.
na lie
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by DrChukzy(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2019
Calismart:

You are online.You can say whatever you want .You can even insult your president here.

Aint you the online warrior now?
Kid

You are senseless son. Now, run along.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2019
Fake news
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by harriet412(f): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:

That's a fvcking baseless lie from the pit of hell..
Stop saying rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Studyinchina200(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2019
OK

condemn:
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Alaganature(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2019
All this Babymama just make sure and tanish wizzy image..why Tiwa no complain..Awon Olosho
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Lovelife433(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2019
women are devil
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Judolisco(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2019
tomdon:
Lies! That tiny wizkid? Maybe she was thinking of a fairytale ending with him. There are millions of worthy men to frolick with and have an authentic life with but no, just because he's a star, you choose to useless your dignity in this one life. To fvcking hell with you ma'am, your business
mayweather and Manny pacman pacquio are short and frail baba no enter ring with them oh dem go beat u silly
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Biggaboi(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:
I'm Cancer and I make bold to say I've never hit a woman in my life and never will. Your 20% allocation is rather low as most cancers I know are cool folks who hate violence just like me cool
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Ishilove: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2019
JennyOfOldstones:
True plus He's a drug addict so such behaviour is not unexpected. I'm actually surprised he went as far as hitting her since I pegged him as the more emotionally abusive type.
O... M... G... This is really some messed up stuff. Who would have imagined
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2019
kezy58:
it means his previous babymamas were correct..
u can't raise your child in this kinda environment yet u can spread your legs for him to become a baby mama cuz he's a star...abi u dey hope for marriage gerraouta here

Funny enough another girl will still get pregnant for him. Even as Ubi Franklin drama with 4 kids with 4 different women, girls still fight for his attention on Instagram. Once you are celebrity you can actually get anything you want. Stop wasting your energy let them enjoy the advantage and disadvantages of being with a celebrity.

Never be with a man or woman, who believes he or she can do without you, he or she doesn't care if you leave or stay. That's the most toxic relationship to be in. But the no they will stay because of fame or money or beauty.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by macho44(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2019
virgoquin:

Armpit? Shey u want her to KELT Wizkid?
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2019
Social media is very powerful.. Just see how people are swallowing this info whether its true or not no one cares anymore. Wiz is now a wife beater just like that cheesy
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Suspect33(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2019
BROLOSHO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug / Davido Takes Friends On A Luxurious Sallah Holiday Treat / Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.