Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence (61709 Views)

Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Gassa007: 8:29am On Jul 17, 2019
Sirlins:
Aunty Wizkid no touch you ooo the only touch we know na the one wey give you belle.... just say you need money and it’s done....wizkid no Dey go gym
Just see the yeye dust from your dirty mouth. So it's by going to gym before he can beat someone

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Graduateacher(f): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2019
To be honest, unless he's using weapons which isn't far fetched as he's a thug, I don't think he will successfully do the job of beating her with his dwarfism but we know how stupid and wicked he is already, unfortunately that's the role model of many misguided kids.

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by safarigirl(f): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2019
Lol, na SMS (Short/Small Man Syndrome) a lot of them have anger issues.

It doesn't matter to his fans though, as long as no be them the guy dey beat, they are fine with him

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by mrpaedo(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2019
ignitewatch:
Ayam not understanding.
Is it that wiz kid or another one.?
Well this goes out to all those ladies chasing celebrities up and down.

You never know what lies behind those fake lives most put on when in public. Ladies should learn to first add value to themselves, then no idiot will ever treat you like a sh*t
Blah Blah blah.Quit wasting your fuccking breath cos ladies don't fuccking care.
Beat them however you want.As long as the money dey,they are down for anything cool

5 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 17, 2019
olagbola45:
it a lie....have been on her page since yesterday....d op is a fool

U've been on her page since yesterday? sad

Sorry, but u no get work o.

9 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Ishilove: 8:29am On Jul 17, 2019
So as tiny as he is, he can beat woman too? This is kind of hard to fathom

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by berbs: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2019
So, she can't call the cops to arrest Wizkid, abi? Mmmttsshheeww!!!

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:
80% of men whose Zodiac sign is Cancer are women beater. Wizkid is Cancer. Women should avoid cancerian men. Their birthday is from June 23 to July 23.
So you have done all your research about all cancers that you came to this conclusion abi?
The few you know can't be used in determining the whole.
You should understand that aggressive people are everywhere.
I have never smacked a woman before, not even my sisters.
Does it mean that all cancers not hit women?

We shouldn't use a few to judge a whole.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by ignitewatch(m): 8:32am On Jul 17, 2019
mrpaedo:
Blah Blah blah.Quit wasting your fuccking breath cos ladies don't fuccking care.
Beat them however you want.As long as the money dey,they are down for anything
Then she shouldn't leave, but enjoy the circle of domestic violence infinitum

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by jobhunter11: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2019
small wizkid? abegi
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Fear short and tiny men grin
Especially those with baby face.

Their anger issue no get part 1 grin

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Neddstark: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Feminists. Food Don come oo. Time to eat Wizzy Baba raw�

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by YouareaBITCH(f): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2019
pseudonomer:

My star sign is Cancer, I ain’t a woman beater. And I’m also WizKid fan :-). It’s easy for women to play the victim all the time.

So three women will all play victim against you?

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Graduateacher:
We know how stupid he is already, that's the role model of many misguided kids.

I've only heard accusation 4rm d complainer and u're passing judgement already...

What kind of a judge are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by pinkygurl(f): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2019
virgoquin:
The cane used in flogging the first wife will still be hanging on the ceiling to be used on the next wife.

Shey when the other two women were complaining she was behaving as if wizkid is a saint and the best man in the world.

How can that small cockroach hit you sef as tall as you are, can't you squeeze him under your armpit
grin

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by sapientia(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2019
They want to trend.

We are OK with Tinubu and Evans.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:
Lol, na SMS (Short/Small Man Syndrome) a lot of them have anger issues.

It doesn't matter to his fans though, as long as no be them the guy dey beat, they are fine with him
You just said it all.
Some short people I know have anger issues, I know it may not be all but the few I know does.
I told my friend recently that I fear short people and he said, "does it mean you fear me and I answered him yes but I'm ok because he knows how to contain it most times".
He laughed and said he always gets angry when things don't go as he plans that he believes people tend to take him for granted because of his height.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by effacofresh(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2019
How e take cousin me grin
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Olorunnim: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2019
That short man devil.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by freecocoa(f): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2019
If this is true, Wizkid don get problem be that, he should ask Breezy, but na wa o, that small Wizkid beat this kain woman, hmm! Well, anything is Kuku possible in this our world, chai! Too bad for my former nigga Wizkid.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Bantino(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:
80% of men whose Zodiac sign is Cancer are women beater. Wizkid is Cancer. Women should avoid cancerian men. Their birthday is from June 23 to July 23.

How did you arrive at this baseless assumption? Hear this, I'm a cancerian, but not a woman beater.

I believe it's upbringing and non-control of emotions/anger that leads to that, it has nothing to do with Zodiac sign.

Thank you!!!

5 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Calismart(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2019
DrChukzy:

See the useless set of people who support woman beaters.

You guys are a disgrace to your generations.
One obvious thing is that every random idiot comes here to talk anyhow. Meet me one on one and open the gutter you call mouth to tell me such rubbish.
Strictly stay your lane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Sirmuel1(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:

Stupid Analysis. You can't just wake up one morning and start accusing everyone because of one person.

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by ignitewatch(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2019
olagbola45:
it a lie....have been on her page since yesterday....d op is a fool
Like seriously.... You no get work?

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by executive12: 8:37am On Jul 17, 2019
Wizkid that looks like a broom stick beats his woman? Where did he get the strength from? The woman must be very weak.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 17, 2019
He is not who the world knows. I often wonder how he fools the world. We use same handy men.

It's true.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by petertamtam6(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2019
Game over

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by mediclife1987(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2019
sassysure:
Fear short and tiny men grin
Especially those with baby face.

Their anger issue no get part 1 grin

Choi! How you take know?
My real exact description.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by lonelydora: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2019
Favyneme:
We had earlier reported that none of starboy's babymamas wished him a happy birthday. See more here.

We kinda recalled he had a problem with the first two babymamas in the past.

Now, just after his birthday, his 3rd babymama and manager made it public the they are no longer together, she dumped him over domestic violence.

This is coming as a shocker because the two seemed to be unseperable, and she had previously stood by him during his drama with the first two babymamas.

See more pictures and reactions here: https://favytalk..com/2019/07/boom-wizkids-3rd-babymama-and-manager.html?m=1

Photo source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0AV3LgHhcv/?hl=en

I am trained not to believe any story from one side. Until I hear Wizkid's side of the story.

Believe any woman at your peril
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2019
mirexxx:
swear down! I've met few cancerian men and they have one issue or the other.

They are toxic people. Make sure you avoid them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing / Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug / Davido Takes Friends On A Luxurious Sallah Holiday Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.