Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence (61711 Views)

Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by jrusky(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2019
inoki247:
Dem wan du anoda Protest... Coza week don pass, Slapping Senator week don pass, RuGa Week don pass... Mayb na Wizkid week we wan enta so... everybody don turn Socia media to where dey can gt Justice...

You are damn right.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Truthsbitter: 11:04am On Jul 17, 2019
DrChukzy:
Wizkid is a deadbeat dad and a woman beater too.

A 29 year old still sagging his trousers.

Davido will never beat his baby mamas.
actually you don't hate him because he was accused.
there's more to your hate, it shows...
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by YouareaBITCH(f): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2019
ImaIma1:

That's the phrase "fan blind".

I don't know how people just stick out for nonsense. If someone is wrong, they should be sensible and unbiased enough to accept it especially when it is glaring.

That’s the point, they practically worship these celebrities undecided
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Realhommie(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:
80% of men whose Zodiac sign is Cancer are women beater. Wizkid is Cancer. Women should avoid cancerian men. Their birthday is from June 23 to July 23.
Absolute baldadash...
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Realhommie(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2019
pseudonomer:

My star sign is Cancer, I ain’t a woman beater. And I’m also WizKid fan :-). It’s easy for women to play the victim all the time.
No mind that guy wey dey yarn dust.. He said 80%, ask him how many Cancerian men he knows.

My star sign is Cancer too, my birthday is same as Wizzy's maybe that's why I'm a fan too i dunno. And i have never for once in my over 3 decades now on earth hit a lady, I'm against it with all of me. I know a 3 Cancerian guys who are very meek and would never do such.

I'm not trying to defend Wiz but that statistic is way off, damn.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Mftivi: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2019
DrChukzy:

Guy even instablog said its alleged! many of una no get sense ooo!

See the useless set of people who support woman beaters.

You guys are a disgrace to your generations.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Realhommie(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2019
mirexxx:
swear down! I've met few cancerian men and they have one issue or the other.
Please enumerate the issues, I'd like to know. Thanks
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Johnsghana(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2019
Another round of accusations without evidence.

Let us stop encouraging this culture of comic g to social media seeking public sympathy.

If he beats as much as you say, then you should have pictures by now, or evidence of treatment at the hospital after he battered you. Go to court and sue him, get paid damages.

Don't do this public sympathy nonsense. We need to raise smarter kids and better humans.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Realhommie(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2019
kingkakaone:

So you have done all your research about all cancers that you came to this conclusion abi?
The few you know can't be used in determining the whole.
You should understand that aggressive people are everywhere.
I have never smacked a woman before, not even my sisters.
Does it mean that all cancers not hit women?

We shouldn't use a few to judge a whole.
Thank you.
Correct talk.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Realhommie(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Jimbadly:

Actually, it's 21st June to 22nd July.

I don't know where you got that notion but it's totally fallacious. Cancerians are the least likely to lay a finger on a woman. I'm a cancerian and the thought of beating those I've been in a relationship with has never crossed my mind.

So I'd say that your assertion is stupid and baseless.
You're so me.. No mind that guy jare. Very stupid talk and the tin con balance for FP.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2019
tommyken:

What do have to say about Aries..I was born on April 9th

I am an Aries too born March 29th.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Mystiquefia: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
YouareaBITCH:

If u believed the busola story and u don’t believe this one just know u are a hypocrite

Going by your anology.. you're a false accuser yourself
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by mediclife1987(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
sassysure:

grin grin
My mama drummed this into my head from time immemorial.

As an adult and along the way, I have observed that they are very dangerous with their innocent face. Most innocent face guys are actually very deadly but short men take the award.
And they are very charismatic grin
I always give them a 100 poles cos I know my mouth grin
Before somebody will design my face with blows grin cheesy

I employed one as meguard.
The guy no even fear my husband.
I said as this man is here and this guy is misbehaving, if oga no dey, one day he will set my house on fire grin
I sack am sharp sharp.
Though he later came back to apologise but it's better that way.
I no wan story grin

Fear them o.
They are extremely possessive, proud and haughty.
Add drug to these and u know the result.

I am one myself, so nothing to avoid. But if you look at it deeply, the things you mentioned up there aren't peculiar to short people alone. What makes it look so is simply because short people are not really liked by many people most especially women. Women will say they need a man they can "look up to", so in essence they're automatically wired to look down on shorter men b4 they even get to know them. It's just the subconscious law of attraction, and when the short man has been poked beyond limit and blows up, they justify their flawed assertion that short men have short fuses.
Most of the things short men go through, most women are very lily-hearted to try it with tall guys, so the tall guys escape such peevish behavior from women and people think they're mature. That's false maturity. The reason you see basketballers and rich men design and batter their babes face after just a slight provocation and the women still stay saying it was her own fault, but if short man just as much as shout on her, the next thing na short fuse.

However every disappointment as they say is a blessing in disguise. I've started working on my temper such that nothing anyone does will be taken personally and I've realised, women might 1st be put off by you cos of your stature & try to ridicule you, but when they feel your mature and non personal clap backs, even the tall dude will be looking like a dwarf beside such a midget.

Men like Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, Nelson Mandela, the Late Iwilade Akintayo (aka Afrika) and a host of other short men who've learned to tame their fuse come to mind.

My dear tall or short, everyone, man & woman inclusive was born with flaws which include a button to a fuse which when triggered, the person will either suck it up & sulk away or blow up like Shekau cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by mirexxx(f): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Realhommie:
Please enumerate the issues, I'd like to know. Thanks
Based on my experience with a few. Their lives mostly is complicated. Its either they are struggling with love life, emotions or crazy mind games and moodiness from hell. They are stuck in a problem but won't let you render help cos they know it all. I've dated one. It was about to get passionate until he ended it just like that with no reason at all. So I knew this one wasn't okay. I don't like to conclude that they are all like that but whenever I come across one of them I handle them with care.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by YouareaBITCH(f): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Going by your anology.. you're a false accuser yourself

Retard.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by mirexxx(f): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
nicepoker101:
Everybody have issues leave us alone grin
lol grin cheesy
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Graduateacher:

You have a point. Perhaps, she doesn't want it to affect his career

The public outburst is worse off on his career. No brand wants to associate with a woman beater
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by einsteine(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
reading through this thread and you would understand how stupid the average human being is. Humans are subject to a number of flaws and biases that conmen, politicians, and sales people exploit.

One of them is that the average human being judges based on appearance.

A lot of people believe Wizkid can't be a woman beater because he has small stature, lol.

If he was a ripped giant, they would believe.

That's a bias right there that intelligent people should not express. Besides, men, regardless of stature, are able to over power and beat the average woman. as an aside, a male U17 team once beat the US female national team (best in the world) 7-0.

So yes, wizkid, is perfectly capable of beating up women. Using his stature as defence is a sign that you are an unsophisticated human being who would be easy to deceive.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by gbishman: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
These ladies are good for nothing gold diggers. Star boy number one. I beg wizzy for the sake of the children regard them small.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Jagaban880: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:
80% of men whose Zodiac sign is Cancer are women beater. Wizkid is Cancer. Women should avoid cancerian men. Their birthday is from June 23 to July 23.

See lie abeg grin

Malarkey post.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by ejemamaka: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by BluntBoy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
DrChukzy:
Wizkid is a deadbeat dad and a woman beater too.

A 29 year old still sagging his trousers.

Davido will never beat his baby mamas.

Says who? Wasn't it the same Davido that sexually harassed a woman in an African country thinking that she would smile it off? He has no respect for women and is very well capable of anything.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:

And they are chronic cheats with a hard heart
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Realhommie(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
mirexxx:
Based on my experience with a few. Their lives mostly is complicated. Its either they are struggling with love life, emotions or crazy mind games and moodiness from hell. They are stuck in a problem but won't let you render help cos they know it all. I've dated one. It was about to get passionate until he ended it just like that with no reason at all. So I knew this one wasn't okay. I don't like to conclude that they are all like that but whenever I come across one of them I handle them with care.
Lol, So you've only been with one

Issorai
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Realhommie(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

And they are chronic cheats with a hard heart
Be talking nonsense there oooo, because you've been with many, right?

Why a supposed educated and exposed person would generalize is what i do not understand.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
mediclife1987:

I am one myself, so nothing to avoid. But if you look at it deeply, the things you mentioned up there aren't peculiar to short people alone. What makes it look so is simply because short people are not really liked by many people most especially women. Women will say they need a man they can "look up to", so in essence they're automatically wired to look down on shorter men b4 they even get to know them. It's just the subconscious law of attraction, and when the short man has been poked beyond limit and blows up, they justify their flawed assertion that short men have short fuses.
Most of the things short men go through, most women are very lily-hearted to try it with tall guys, so the tall guys escape such peevish behavior from women and people think they're mature. That's false maturity. The reason you see basketballers and rich men design and batter their babes face after just a slight provocation and the women still stay saying it was her own fault, but if short man just as much as shout on her, the next thing na short fuse.

However every disappointment as they say is a blessing in disguise. I've started working on my temper such that nothing anyone does will be taken personally and I've realised, women might 1st be put off by you cos of your stature & try to ridicule you, but when they feel your mature and non personal clap backs, even the tall dude will be looking like a dwarf beside such a midget.

Men like Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, Nelson Mandela, the Late Iwilade Akintayo (aka Afrika) and a host of other short men who've learned to tame their fuse come to mind.

My dear tall or short, everyone, man & woman inclusive was born with flaws which include a button to a fuse which when triggered, the person will either suck it up & sulk away or blow up like Shekau cheesy
I'm feeling very guilty right now.

Pls don't feel bad(It's impossible I know)

I apologise.

Forget el rufai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by meobizy(f): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
What a shame to allow such a runt put hands on you. Maturity and age are distant cousins.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Realhommie:
Be talking nonsense there oooo, because you've been with many, right?

Why a supposed educated and exposed person would generalize is what i do not understand.

I'm not generalizing, just contributing.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by dachisom(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
As him small reach? u no kill am?.. lol.. But seriously anyone dats knows Wizkid will tell u dat he is a rough dude, forget d freshness now. Wizkid wey de trek pass Aguda enter coker just to smoke and gamble with Niggaz for coker.. I knew him and I knew he can hardly leave street and rough life.

On point bro...if you know you know
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Realhommie(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

I'm not generalizing, just contributing.
Oh yea
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Machinegun91:
How can a small boy like wizzkid beat a giant lady like you? this girl no get shame at all. she no even go school well self, she said and I coat (and I am tried)
She might not be abusive. You will be surprised.I have seen someone who doesn't even know how to abuse. Ordinary "you are mad" she cannot say.
Highest if she knows you are too abusive she will keep her distance. Depends on environment and upbringing.

Wizkid girlfriend's name doesn't sound Yoruba or Nigerian sef, so very possible.
Re: Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
My own is that she should have left him tipe tipe.
I don't know why women like "oju aye"
They will be thinking what will their friends say etc. Instead of them to take care of their self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing / Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug / Davido Takes Friends On A Luxurious Sallah Holiday Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.