Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Temple of YHVH Almighty - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Temple of YHVH Almighty (5665 Views)

The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. / Your Body Is The Temple Of The Holy Spirit / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by LordReed(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
peggywebbs:
Hmm you were born into Christianity but chose atheistism.

I wonder how you came to a conclusion that stories that came from thousands of centuries before your existence are just a fictional story.

Then I believe you don't believe in the history of the world because its just a story book. Maybe the world is not round but a flat table because those who discovered these were saying stories.

Space just appeared and water and sand
I wonder if you ever asked where you came from before you got into your mother's womb..

Better still how was the womb formed, who thought about creating sperm. How is it that scientists have not being able to produce an actual skin and blood and bones and real hair.

Why do they keep making robots that can't have the brain size capacity and effectiveness of a human brain.

So you just woke up and said that the discoveries of those that existed way before your existence was just fiction. And you claim that when you die, you just disappear.

If you can't tell how you came into existence, what makes you so sure you know where you're going to. A word is enough for the wise. Retrace your steps and find out the truth about your original belief and stop decieving yourself with your own ideas..what makes your ideas too not a story? At least people have sources of where bible stories came from.

What do you aethiest base your assumptions from? Ignorance will not save you on the final day. You can spend your whole life saying Christianity is a farce but you will remember how people told you how real it is.

If someone says believe in something and be saved. Is it not better to than to just leave your life and be surprised by what your stubbornness took you to.

You're like a little child who when told don't go there, will peep when his parents are not watching and crawl to the point of danger to confirm what they are preventing him from experiencing.

A word is enough for the wise. Do not say on that day had I known because it would be too late. All that philosophy you are cooking in your head will not save you from the things you can't explain but deny

All I want is for you to do as your bible says and move mountain into a sea, I will instantly accept Christianity as true.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chapter/verse
elated177:

Calm your curiosity a little. Portion or version?
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Chapter/verse

Google 'Restored King James Version' or yahushua.net/scriptures.

1 Like

Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in YHWH, and in the power of his might.

6:11 Put on the whole armour of Elohim, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of Elohim, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of YHWH:

6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

The saints of YHVH should focus on doing his will, obeying his Word and by that very fact, Yahushua the Messiah himself. As the saints do this, the Father in heaven will always protect them.

The saints of Yahushua the Messiah should rather be preoccupied with how they will love their fellow human beings more. Let the saints be more interested in being light in this perverted and depraved world than focusing on the activities of Satan and the demons.

Do good to every one, irrespective of the race, tribe, ethnicity or religion of such person. This does not stop the saint from speaking out against sin and wickedness when the need arises. I know it is not easy, but our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, will always give us the strength and resolve to do so.

The war we, the saints, engage in is not fought with physical knife and gun or stone and stick. Most of the war is in the mind. Spiritual war is mostly fought, lost and won in the mind. This is why Satan and the demons are desperately using their human slaves to attack the minds of people. Part of that attack is spreading fear and by so doing steering you away from the knowledge of the magnitude of the power you, the saint, have in the Word of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah.

As a saint of Yahushua the Messiah, you have his mind and Spirit and, therefore, should not succumb to the fear and scare tactics of the enemy. You, the saint, have been given the spirit of power, of love and of a sound mind. Not the spirit of fear. Focus on traversing the path of righteousness. Obeying and teaching the Ten Commandments of the Father in heaven should be of utmost importance. The Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty teach us how to love him and our fellow human beings.

Do not be distracted by the so-called activities and deep secrets of Satan. You do not need such knowledge. Of much importance to us as saints is bearing the fruits of righteousness -walking and dealing with others uprightly. When some see this light shining in and through us, they will desire to be light like us, too. However, the evil ones who will rather try to quench our light will be consumed by it.

You must know that the slaves of demons - those who practise witchcraft - are always in agony whenever they see us, the saints of YHVH Almighty. This is because the demons in them recognise the Spirit of YHVH Almighty in us, the saints. Why then should you stoop so low as to even pay attention to whether they drop snail, lizard, or even cry like bird? Don't you know that every form of witchcraft is powerless wherever the saints of YHVH Almighty are? The demon which such witch or wizard will send on errand will be rendered powerless the moment it sees us, carriers of the power of Yahushua the Messiah. This is why the demons turn around and instruct the idiots who send them on errands to start engaging in activities in futile attempt to weary your spirit. Sometimes, the bastards of Satan spray fumigants into our homes when we are sleeping, burn rubbish in the middle of the night to generate smoke, generate unnecessary loud noise, etc, just to weary us and give their demon masters a fighting chance. YHVH Almighty, our strength in the morning and our salvation in time of distress, does not grow tired or weary. He will never cease to give strength to the weary.

So, it does not matter whether the evil ones are of the marine, rock, terrestrial or arboreal, all they will ever be able to do through their their father, Satan, will always and for ever be under the feet of our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, by that very fact, under our feet.

Therefore, let one witchcraft soul join to another from here to anywhere on the surface of the earth, the total of their witchcraft power will always be 0.0000 to infinity and under the feet of every saint of Yahushua the Messiah. This is who you are as a saint of YHVH Almighty.

Therefore, do not call a conspiracy everything they call conspiracy. Do not fear what they fear. Do not dread what they dread. YHVH Almighty alone is the one you, the saint, are to fear. He alone is the one you are to dread.

You, the saint, serve a Master who has dominion over every power in heaven and on earth. That Master lives in you. He is Yahushua the Messiah, the Author of life. He is the Word of YHVH Almighty. You are his temple where he and the Father live. Keep his temple chaste by abstaining from sexual immorality. Abstain from sexual immorality, not for fear of being punished by Satan or the demons, but to honour your Master and Saviour whose temple you are.

Satan has no power to punish you, a saint of YHVH Almighty, because you are not his servant. Satan can only punish those whose master he is. However, YHVH Almighty exercises authority over all he has created.

YOU SEE, THE WIND AND THUNDER BELONG TO YHVH ALMIGHTY. NO ONE CAN CAUSE THE WIND TO BLOW IN ANY DIRECTION OR MAKE THE THUNDER ROAR IN THE HEAVENS, EXCEPT BY THE POWER OF YHVH ALMIGHTY, THE CREATOR OF THE ENDS OF THE EARTH. THE SAINTS MUST NEVER FORGET THIS.

EL Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2019
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

1 Cor 3:16-17 Don't you know that you yourselves are YHVH's temple and that YHVH's Spirit lives in you? If anyone destroys YHVH's temple, YHVH will destroy that person; for YHVH's temple is sacred, and you are that temple.

1 Cor 6:19-20 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Set-apart Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from YHVH? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honour YHVH with your bodies.

The temple of our Father in heaven is by far greater than any shrine or altar irrespective of the nature or location of that shrine or altar.

The body of any saint of Yahushua the Messiah is his temple where he and the Father live by the Set-apart Spirit...John 14:23.

What wicked people do; they do with the aid of demons. No saint of Yahushua the Messiah should ever be afraid of wicked people sending them anything or taking their names to anywhere. When that demon comes anywhere close to this saint of YHVH of Hosts, Elated177, fire will jump out of the spirit, soul and body of this saint, Elated177 or any other saint, and deal with both the demon and the sender.

Psalm 37:32-33 The wicked lie in wait for the righteous, intent on putting them to death; but YHVH will not leave them in the power of the wicked or let them be condemned when brought to trial.

It is an established fact that the wicked will always gather against the upright, but they, the wicked, will always meet their downfall every time they gather.

Abstain from all forms of sexual immorality.

Study the Scriptures for yourselves and keep do what they say.

May the Father of the heavenly lights who does not change like shifting shadows, YHVH of Hosts, continue to keep, protect and strengthen his saints. May he continue to fill us with his wisdom, power, knowledge and understanding so that we will continue to proclaim his name and disseminate his truth without fear or favour.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
I really like your messages. I always try to put across exactly these same points but many Christians have been brainwashed by those making merchandise of them that they don't even want to believe scriptures over their MOGs. God bless you.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2019
HedwigesMaduro:

I really like your messages. I always try to put across exactly these same points but many Christians have been brainwashed by those making merchandise of them that they don't even want to believe scriptures over their MOGs. God bless you.

Matt 10:12-13 As you enter the home, give it your greeting. If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you.

Luke 10:5-6 When you enter a house, first say, "Peace to this house." If someone who promotes peace is there, your peace will rest on him; if not, it will return to you.

All a servant can do is to deliver the message as it is given to him by his Master.

It is as the Master said:

John 6:

44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.

65 He went on to say, 'This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.

YHVH bless you.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
Rev 2:20, 24,25

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

24 & 25 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan's so-called deep secrets, "I will not impose any other burden on you, except to hold on to what you have until I come."

What our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, said here is no different from what he has said in:

Exodus 22:18 Do not allow a sorceress to live.

Deut 18:9-14 When you enter the land YHVH your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practises divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to YHVH; because of these same detestable practices YHVH your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before YHVH your God.

Whom did the Master say were taught by Jezebel? His servants. He did not say the world or sinners, but his servants. One may wonder why the servants of the Messiah would allow themselves to be taught things contrary to what they already knew. This is because the "teacher" claimed to be a prophetess. With the title of a prophetess, she claimed to have received revelations.

The intention of the woman, Jezebel, was to corrupt the servants of the Messiah and steer them away from what they already knew, righteousness. That was the only way she could rule exercise authority - satanic authority - over them.

By her teaching, she misled some of the saints into believing that there was nothing wrong with being in the Messiah and engaging in sinful activities, such as sexual immorality.

By her teaching, she taught some of the saints to have one leg in the path of righteousness and one leg in demonism. She taught that it was okay to eat from the table of the Messiah and the table Satan.

The teaching of Jezebel promoted all kinds of wickedness and disobedience to the Commandments of YHVH. She detested righteousness. Her teaching fiercely opposed the complete obedience to the Word of YHVH Almighty. She detested those who propagated/disseminated the Truth and promoted those who taught demonism/satanism(demonology).

This same spirit of Jezebel has wormed its way into the lives of so many people who claim to follow Yahushua the Messiah.

There is no other weapon a saint of YHVH Almighty has than the Word of YHVH Almighty and obedience to him. The light in you, and which shines through you, the saint, is the authority and power you have over the powers of darkness and their activities. Allowing this light to shine - doing the will of YHVH Almighty, obeying his Word - is the only thing that renders the activities of the kingdom of darkness powerless, just as light cancels the effect of darkness. Knowing the names of demons and their levels will in no way empower the servants of YHVH El Shaddai in a spiritual warfare.

As a saint of YHVH Almighty, do not bother yourself with the knowledge of the activities of Satan. It is a journey down a slippery hill which no saint should embark on.

The servants of YHVH Almighty should rather concentrate on their own activities - bearing the fruits of righteousness. This alone nullifies the activities of the kingdom of wickedness and their agents. They know this very well.

As the servants of YHVH Almighty, let our focus be on the complete obedience to the Commandments of YHVH Almighty. .

It will do us a lot good to heed these pieces of advice from the Word and Wisdom of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah.

Proverbs 4:25-27 Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you. Give careful thought to the paths of your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. Do not turn to the right or to the left; keep your foot from evil.

May our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, continue to guide and guard his servants.

May be edited.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by TellBlazer(m): 2:22am On Sep 02, 2019
LordReed:

You know how I know your Yahweh and Yahshua are fairytale? You can't ask them to tell you my name. Plus there is no evidence for their existence apart from the normal things that happen in this world which you then attribute to them. They can't do more than what humans can do or things that are part of nature. Ask your god to do something humans can't do like regrow a limb for example and you get no answers.

Your gods did not speak. Men seized the opportunity to codify what they thought was best for their societies and gave it the immutability of the gods in order to make it inviolate. We no longer need such because FRSC can arrest you for traffic violations without telling you about a god.

It might feel like an insult that I tell you your gods are a fairytale but it is bare faced fact, gods have not been demonstrated to exist. While I cannot say no god exists, I can say with certainty that your version of the god doesn't exist. Nor does a devil exist to be very clear or any spirit of any kind.
How did the sun,moon,rain etc come into existence?
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by LordReed(m): 3:07am On Sep 02, 2019
TellBlazer:
How did the sun,moon,rain etc come into existence?

Through natural processes.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
Isaiah 45:7-8 I form light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, YHVH, do all these things. You heavens above, rain down my righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness flourish with it; I, YHVH, have created it.

Amos 4:13 He who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and who reveals his thoughts to mankind, who turns dawn to darkness, and treads on the heights of the earth - YHVH God Almighty is his name.

Amos 5:8 He who made the Pleiades and Orion, who turns midnight into dawn and darkens day into night, who calls for the waters of the sea and pours them our over the face of the land - YHVH is his name.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Psalm 104:1-4 Praise YHVH, my soul. YHVH my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty. YHVH wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the heavens like a tent and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters. He makes cloud his chariot and rides on the wind. He makes wind his messengers, flames of fire his servants.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
2 Samuel 22:13-14 Out of the brightness of his presence bolts of lightning blazed forth. YHVH thunder from heaven; the voice of the Most High resounded. He shot his arrows and scattered the enemy, with great bolts of lightning he routed them.

Psalm 18:12-14 Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced, with hailstones and bolts of lightning. YHVH thundered from heaven; the voice of the Most High resounded. He shot his arrows and scattered the enemy, with great bolts of lightning he routed them.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
John 1:1-5. Prov 21:31.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Treasures in jars of clay. YHVH Almighty is great and awesome.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2020
Be the light of the world.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2020
The Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, can bless an entire family, community or even country because of the presence of one of his saints.

The evil one, Satan, can deceive thousands or even millions of people just to get to one righteous person...deceive the righteous person. The world is under the influence of the evil one.

The saints must continue to obey and teach the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 11:37am On Mar 21, 2020
Anyone who does not know God is simply foolish. Such people look at the good things around them and still fail to see the living God. They have studied the things he made, but they have not recognized the one who made them. Instead, they suppose that the gods who rule the world are fire or wind or storm or the circling stars or rushing water or the heavenly bodies.

People were so delighted with the beauty of these things that they thought they must be gods, but they should have realized that these things have a master and that he is much greater than all of them, for he is the creator of beauty, and he created them. Since people are amazed at the power of these things, and how they behave, they ought to learn from them that their Maker is far more powerful.

When we realize how vast and beautiful the creation is, we are learning about the Creator at the same time.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
YHVH himself created Wisdom; he saw her and recognized her value, and he filled everything he made with Wisdom. He gave some measure of Wisdom to everyone, but poured her on those who love him.

To fear YHVH is the first step to Wisdom.

Wisdom is given to the faithful in their mothers' womb.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 2:11am On Mar 26, 2020
Strict obedience to the Ten Commandments of YHVH of Hosts is the only thing that can bring peace in this world. Every other thing man tries in that regard - attempt to bring peace in this world - will fail. The Creator of all things, man and animals, has given his Word.

The Ten Commandments of YHVH of Hosts bring about equity, justice and fairness. True peace depends on those three, mainly, at least. Any peace that exists without those three key factors, is not really peace. The environment where such peace is hovering over a truckload of dynamites.

It is obvious the world has no regard for the Creator and his Word, his Ten Commandments.

To the saints, the greatest wisdom and knowledge you will ever come across in this world can only be found in the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven.

The Scriptures of our Daddy in the Sky constitute the only manual we need to traverse this world. They contain the compass we need to navigate this crooked and perverse world.

The Word of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, is the Bread of Life.

We must not forget this.

As we draw closer to the second coming of our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, the attack on our very foundation, the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, will increase. The kingdom of wickedness knows what obedience to the Ten Commandments does to it. The evil one and his servants know that the authority of the saint lies in obedience to the Ten Commandments of our Father in heaven, which is Yahushua the Messiah himself.

It is this obedience that sets the saint apart as the temple of YHVH Almighty, where he and his Son, his Word, live by his Set-apart Spirit.

May YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, continue to give us guidance through his great and awesome Spirit in us.

Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jude 3 My dear friends, I was doing my best to write to you about the salvation we share in common, when I felt the need of writing at once to encourage you to fight on for the faith which once and for all YHVH has given his people.

The ruler of the kingdom of wickedness has intensified his assault on the Word of the Father in heaven. He knows the end is fast approaching. The only compass we have to navigate this world still remains the body of law...the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

YHVH Almighty, our Daddy in sky, has equipped us, his saints, to triumph over the wiles of the children of darkness.

Study the Scriptures for yourselves.

Abstain from sexual immorality, of which the worst and most disgusting of them is homosexuality.

Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
2 Cor 10:3-5 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through Elohim to the pulling down of strong holdswink Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of YHVH, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of the Messiah;

As saints of YHVH Almighty, our confidence is not in physical, man-made weapons such as guns, knives, swords, bow and arrows.

The weapons with which we, the servants of YHVH Almighty, wage war in this world are not physical or of this world.

Our confidence comes from the Word of YHVH and his great and awesome power available and released to us through obedience.

Therefore, we must not stop studying the Scriptures for ourselves and obeying his Instruction.

The person through whom the Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, will display his Power and Awesomeness in this world is made so from his/her mother's womb. Don't be pertubbed or distracted, the of Power YHVH Almighty in his saint cannot be stolen, blocked or transferred from one person to another

Obedience to the Word of YHVH Almighty is the key to whatever power or gift or talent he has deposited in any of his saint. This is for his glory.

Abstain from sin, especially sexual immorality of all sorts.

El Elohe! Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 10:58am On May 01, 2020
For the umpteenth time; those whom YHVH Almighty will use to display his power and awesomeness in this world are made so from their mother's womb. This is the unimpeachable truth which the kingdom of darkness knows. We are not gonna stop proclaiming it.

From birth, such vessels of YHVH Almighty, our Daddy in the sky, are usually recognized by the forces of darkness. It is from that moment the forces of darkness start their fight against them.

The Hosts of heaven are with the vessels and will always help them to overcome.

Saints of YHVH Almighty, we all have roles to play in this righteous walk. No role is ignoble and none is too great. Just that each saint is endowed with power according to the task to which he or she has been committed.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 11:04am On May 12, 2020
A person who asks to be taught or shown how to prepare Ofe Owerri, should know that without the necessary ingredients, he or she will never be able to prepare it. Not even in a thousand years.

Since he or she does not have and will never have the necessary ingredients - and will never acquire the ingredients in a thousand years - to prepare Ofe Owerri, it means, therefore, even if he or she learns how to prepare the Ofe Owerri, he or she will never be able to prepare it.

Stop wasting your energy and be content with what you have.

The person to whom this message is directed, knows.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 11:43am On May 19, 2020
Listen, O heavens, and I will speak; hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants. I will proclaim the name of YHVH. Oh, praise the greatness of our Elohim! He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful El who does no wrong, upright and just is he Deut 32:1-4.

The wicked lie in wait for the righteous, seeking their very lives; but YHVH will not leave them in their power or let them be condemned when brought to trial. Psalm 37:32-33

YHVH of Hosts preserves the lives of his saints. No harm will befall them. Our Father in heaven will continue to strength the spirits, souls and bodies of his saints. The worst actions of the sons of belial will only turn around and bless the saints of YHVH of Hosts. That's our portion as the saints of YHVH of Hosts.

Isa 8:9-10 Raise the war cry, you nations and be shattered! Listen, all you distant lands. Prepare for battle, and be shattered! Prepare for battle, and be shattered! Devise your strategy, but it will be thwarted; propose your plan, but it will not stand, for Elohim is with us.

Romans 8:

28 And we know that in all things YHVH works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither messengers nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any piwers,

39 neither height nor death, nor anything else I all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of YHVH that is in the Messiah Yahushua our Master.

Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by knowyaself2(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2020
@ elated 177, one day if you are lucky you will wake up from this stupidity.

1 Like

Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 3:31pm On May 20, 2020
knowyaself2:
@ elated 177, one day if you are lucky you will wake up from this stupidity.

What stupidity?
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by knowyaself2(m): 5:45pm On May 20, 2020
elated177:

What stupidity?

Let me ask you a simple question: If you were born in a Muslim home and was brought up in that home, would you not be a Muslim now?

Likewise, if you were raised by parents in India who are snake worshippers, you would most likely be a snake worshipper now

The above is a natural phenomenon known as indoctrination.

90% of people are stuck in their present belief systems as a result of being thoroughly indoctrinated from childhood, and not by their own informed decisions, reached by indisputable hard facts.

Belief systems adopted through indoctrination thrives on sentiments mostly, and not by proven concepts. it takes being defiant and stubborn to question the authenticity of your family's religion. It requires real guts to rise above sentiments and long-held views from childhood, to see if these claims are actually facts.

For starters, ask yourself these following questions:

1. Can I prove the existence of Jesus Christ from documented secular history without recourse to the bible?
2. Is the bible truly the word of God? If it is, how come there are other ancient books with similar contents that predate the bible by hundreds of years?
3. What is the proof that Jehovah is God?

4. How come most times my prayers never get answered even after exercising so much faith?

5. Is there any proof that Satan exists, and if he exists any proof that he's evil apart from what the bible claims?

I know it's difficult, but try to disabuse your mind of everything you read in the bible while answering the above questions and be sincere with yourself. Subdue the power of indoctrination and investigate with an open mind.

I promise you, you will never be the same.

Cheers
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 8:23pm On May 20, 2020
knowyaself2:

Let me ask you a simple question: If you were born in a Muslim home and was brought up in that home, would you not be a Muslim now?

Likewise, if you were raised by parents in India who are snake worshippers, you would most likely be a snake worshipper now

The above is a natural phenomenon known as indoctrination.

90% of people are stuck in their present belief systems as a result of being thoroughly indoctrinated from childhood, and not by their own informed decisions, reached by indisputable hard facts.

Belief systems adopted through indoctrination thrives on sentiments mostly, and not by proven concepts. it takes being defiant and stubborn to question the authenticity of your family's religion. It requires real guts to rise above sentiments and long-held views from childhood, to see if these claims are actually facts.

For starters, ask yourself these following questions:

1. Can I prove the existence of Jesus Christ from documented secular history without recourse to the bible?
2. Is the bible truly the word of God? If it is, how come there are other ancient books with similar contents that predate the bible by hundreds of years?
3. What is the proof that Jehovah is God?

4. How come most times my prayers never get answered even after exercising so much faith?

5. Is there any proof that Satan exists, and if he exists any proof that he's evil apart from what the bible claims?

I know it's difficult, but try to disabuse your mind of everything you read in the bible while answering the above questions and be sincere with yourself. Subdue the power of indoctrination and investigate with an open mind.

I promise you, you will never be the same.

Cheers

Are you done?

Hilarious!
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by knowyaself2(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2020
elated177:

Are you done?

Hilarious!

As usual, you have nothing to say. You rather go on in your confort zone than liberate yourself
and live for once
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 10:57pm On May 20, 2020
knowyaself2:

As usual, you have nothing to say. You rather go on in your confort zone than liberate yourself
and live for once

Dude, focus on your occultism and leave me alone to focus on my righteous walk in my Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, the King of Righteousness.

What I, Elated177, have, if you like spend 1000 years in occultism and read all the books - both occultic and others - you will never have it.

Also, if you like build and train your mind/soul from now to the next 1000 years, you will never be able to do a miniscule of what YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the ends of the Earth, uses me, his servant, Elated177, to do on daily basis without even breaking a sweat. Such feats are in the Exclusive List of the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, YHVH Almighty, and Satan does not and will never have such power or authority to give to you or any of his servants.

Like I have always stated and will always state; any individual who will wield the power of YHVH Almighty here on this earth, will be made so right from his/her mother's womb by YHVH Almighty.

Whatever knowledge you think you have been exposed to in your occultism will always bow down and crumble before this saint of YHVH Almighty, Elated177.

Anaghi enwe ara anu avu. O wu aru.
Meaning: It is an abomination to abandon pure, natural, nutritious breast milk and drink/suck pus. Even a week old baby will know the difference.

It is an abomination, an aberration, to abandon Spring of Living Water and go after broken cisterns; broken cisterns which can hold no water.

Your fellow occultists and satanists are envious and wish they had even a miniscule of what I have in YHVH Almighty through his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah. Yet Satan, your master, thought he could use you to distract or confuse or deceive me? Outrageous!
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by knowyaself2(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2020
elated177:

Dude, focus on your occultism and leave me alone to focus on my righteous walk in my Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, the King of Righteousness.

What I, Elated177, have, if you like spend 1000 years in occultism and read all the books - both occultic and others - you will never have it.

Also, if you like build and train your mind/soul from now to the next 1000 years, you will never be able to do a miniscule of what YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the ends of the Earth, uses me, his servant, Elated177, to do on daily basis without even breaking a sweat. Such feats are in the Exclusive List of the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, YHVH Almighty, and Satan does not and will never have such power or authority to give to you or any of his servants.

Like I have always stated and will always state; any individual who will wield the power of YHVH Almighty here on this earth, will be made so right from his/her mother's womb by YHVH Almighty.

Whatever knowledge you think you have been exposed to in your occultism will always bow down and crumble before this saint of YHVH Almighty, Elated177.

Anaghi enwe ar

Delusion at its worst. Whatever rocks your boat...I spit on your YHVH, the Jewish asshole God, posing as a righteous God
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 11:11pm On May 20, 2020
knowyaself2:

Delusion at its worst. Whatever rocks your boat...I spit on your YHVH, the Jewish asshole God, posing as a righteous God

Go back and the comment again cos I was still typing.

Or better still:

knowyaself2:

and live for once

Anaghi enwe ara anu avu. O wu aru.
Meaning: It is an abomination to abandon pure, natural, nutritious breast milk and drink/suck pus. Even a week old baby will know the difference.

It is an abomination, an aberration, to abandon Spring of Living Water and go after broken cisterns; broken cisterns which can hold no water.

Your fellow occultists and satanists are envious and wish they had even a miniscule of what I have in YHVH Almighty through his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah. Yet Satan, your master, thought he could use you to distract or confuse or deceive me? Outrageous!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri / Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk / When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.