Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Temple of YHVH Almighty - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Temple of YHVH Almighty (5668 Views)

The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. / Your Body Is The Temple Of The Holy Spirit / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 7:47pm On May 25, 2020
knowyaself2:

Delusion at its worst. Whatever rocks your boat...I spit on your YHVH, the Jewish asshole God, posing as a righteous God

Anyone can hide behind the scenes and utter arrogant words.

I knew, from the very first few moments I came to this nairaland, that most of the people who claim to be atheists are just outright satanists/demonists/occultists.

There is no single genuine atheist on nairaland. Those who are claiming atheism are just looking for new converts to satanism/demonism/occultism.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by knowyaself2(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2020
elated177:

Anyone can hide behind the scenes and utter arrogant words.

I knew, from the very first few moments I came to this nairaland, that most of the people who claim to be atheists are just outright satanists/demonists/occultists.

There is no single genuine atheist on nairaland. Those who are claiming atheism are just looking for new converts to satanism/demonism/occultism.

And what is so evil about Satan? It's an abomination to have Satan and evil in the same sentence. Those that think otherwise are simply ignorant.

Have you ever wondered why the whole bible is focused to slandering this being, Satan. Do you know why he's not interested in defending himself? Because he knows the truth will prevail eventually.

SATAN IS GOD.

Do you have anything genuinely against this being you know nothing about apart from the fairy tale in your bible?

Get a life; you don't have one. Any day you feel the touch of Satan, you will know what it means to live
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 8:57am On May 26, 2020
Q
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 9:24am On May 26, 2020
knowyaself2:

I spit on your YHVH, the Jewish asshole God, posing as a righteous God

Just look at what you said about the Creator of heaven and earth.

Even I cannot and will not say this about Satan. Even Satan himself will shudder at this statement of yours. Neither Satan nor the demons will even utter this against the Master of the entire universe. This is why Satan and the demons are leading you people to your destruction and you will not realize it and it is too late. Pity!

It appears you're a racist. Do you have something against the Jews? Don't hide on a faceless forum and spread racism - albeit anti-Semitism. If you are going to take this path - this your anti-Semitism and all - at least be bold enough and proclaim it from the roofs. I don't tolerate any form of racism, tribalism, ethnic or religious sentiment.

When you and others here speak arrogantly like this, you should be able to back it up with spiritual power. I, just like the other saints/servants of YHVH Almighty, do not fight with physical knives, stones, wood or guns. We do not engage in physical throwing of blows. It is all about spiritual power and authority. This is the reason why I usually ask for the true identities of the athiests who are speaking arrogantly and are insulting the great and awesome Word of YHVH Almighty. When one ask them for their real identities, they claim it is a public forum. Whatever that is worth doing at all, it is said, is worth doing well. If you are going to speak arrogantly like this against the Might One of Jacob, my Mighty One, then you should be bold enough to say it anywhere.

The police and the military are doing their jobs and require the necessary tools to do so effectively. They require knives and guns to do so. They must do their jobs in order to keep and maintain law and order. If the world was filled with law abiding citizens like the saints of YHVH Almighty, of which elated177 is proudly one, there wouldn't have been any need for the law enforcement agencies. But because of the sons and daughters of Belial in this world, who would rather constitute a menace than traverse the right path, the law enforcement agencies will continue to do their jobs.

1 Like

Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by knowyaself2(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2020
elated177:

Just look at what you said about the Creator of heaven and earth.

Even I cannot and will not say this about Satan. Even Satan himself will shudder at this statement of yours. Neither Satan nor the demons will even utter this against the Master of the entire universe. This is why Satan and the demons are leading you people to your destruction and you will not realize it and it is too late. Pity!

It appears you're a racist. Do you have something against the Jews? Don't hide on a faceless forum and spread racism - albeit anti-Semitism. If you are going to take this path - this your anti-Semitism and all - at least be bold enough and proclaim it from the roofs. I don't tolerate any form of racism, tribalism, ethnic or religious sentiment.

When you and others here speak arrogantly like this, you should be able to back it up with spiritual power. I, just like the other saints/servants of YHVH Almighty, do not fight with physical knives, stones, wood or guns. We do not engage in physical throwing of blows. It is all about spiritual power and authority. This is the reason why I usually ask for the true identities of the athiests who are speaking arrogantly and are insulting the great and awesome Word of YHVH Almighty. When one ask them for their real identities, they claim it is a public forum. Whatever that is worth doing at all, it is said, is worth doing well. If you are going to speak arrogantly like this against the Might One of Jacob, my Mighty One, then you should be bold enough to say it anywhere.

The police and the military are doing their jobs and require the necessary tools to do so effectively. They require knives and guns to do so. They must do their jobs in order to keep and maintain law and order. If the world was filled with law abiding citizens like the saints of YHVH Almighty, of which elated177 is proudly one, there wouldn't have been any need for the law enforcement agencies. But because of the sons and daughters of Belial in this world, who would rather constitute a menace than traverse the right path, the law enforcement agencies will continue to do their jobs.

Lol...who told you that Jehovah created the heavens and earth?
The universe has no beginning and no end. Nobody created it. It is all encompassing and self sustaining.
The Jews used the bible to lie to you all along. Stop being a fool.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 11:33am On May 27, 2020
knowyaself2:

Lol...who told you that Jehovah created the heavens and earth?
The universe has no beginning and no end. Nobody created it. It is all encompassing and self sustaining.

You have stated that lightning and thunder, wind, rain, etc, are just natural phenomena and were not created. I explicitly stated that they were created or made. You vehemently refused and asserted that they just follow natural laws. I, again, unequivocally stated that the laws which govern them were created and that their Creator or Maker exerts and exercises control or influence over them. I didn't mince words in stating that YHVH Almighty, the Creator of all the natural phenomena, can influence them them directly or indirectly through his human vessel.

The above bolded is an excerpt from this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5761125/atheists-all-invited. If you need more, go there and knock yourself out.

knowyaself2:

The Jews used the bible to lie to you all along.

Salvation is from the Jews. Keep your racism to yourself.

knowyaself2:

Stop being a fool.

Chei! Ndo o! Na manifestation of demonic frustration be this so! Foolishness does not know the way to my life.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 7:00am On Jun 19, 2020
To the servants of Yahushua the Messiah, the only Authority you have over the kingdom of wickedness is righteousness... obedience to Yahushua the Messiah in himself. There is no other way. It is this righteousness - obedience to our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah - that shines in you and on you. It sets you apart from the wicked.

Study the Scriptures for yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2020
Deuteronomy 11:

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 20 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2020
There is no confusion in the assertion:

' A foundation made for two-storey building cannot carry twenty-storey building.'
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2020
Job 32:7 I thought, ‘Age should speak;
    advanced years should teach wisdom.’
8 But it is the spirit[b] in a person,
    the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.
9 It is not only the old[c] who are wise,
    not only the aged who understand what is right.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
Just as people compete for political offices or power in this world, so spiritual forces compete for dominance or control over every single sphere of human habitation.

Humans compete for who will be president, governor, etc. The president controls the resources at the national level. The governor controls the resources at the state level. The power or authority to do this is, in most circumstances, given by the people.

Spiritually, spiritual forces compete seriously for who or which will control any environment where humans are. You have the light vs the darkness or good vs evil or righteousness vs wickedness. This has been the case from time immemorial and will continue to the end of the age.

The saints must not stop obeying the Ten Commandments of Yahveh Almighty.

May our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, the Word of Yahveh Almighty himself, continue to strengthen and protect us as we continue to walk the path of righteousness he has marked out for us.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 12:03am On Dec 04, 2020
Just shine! All the saints need to do is just shine.

Shine...obedience to the Commandments of the Father. That is all. Nothing extra.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
A foundation made for one storey building cannot support ten storeys.

The Power of Yahveh Almighty in his saints cannot be blocked or transferred/channelled from one person to another by anyone.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Hallelu Yah!
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

There is a reason the Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty, admonished the Israelites of old to bind his Commandments on their foreheads.

When you're talking to anyone, irrespective of status or age, make sure you either look them right in the eye or bring your attention to your forehead and look right at his or her forehead. Spiritual power does not recognize age.

Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Elohe Yahshrael!

More than 98% of those who carry the Bible all over the place and claim to believe in and follow Yahushua the Messiah have no iota of regard for him and his Commandments. The saints must not forget this. The Righteous Walk is an individual one.

Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Hallelu Yah!
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

As the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, let us continue to frustrate and infuriate the kingdom of wickedness with our purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness and righteousness.

You will not understand why I am saying this until you start traversing the Righteous Path.

Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 10:50am On May 31, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Hallelu YAH!
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Some of people in my environment, not saying that they witches or not, have refused to let me rest and have a peace of mind. Noise from morning to night to morning again. They always burning things, especially at nights. They have been known to spray fumigants into my premises and into my apartment. All these in order to deny my Father in heaven, YHVH ALMIGHTY, the glory that he is supposed to receive by virtue of his Spirit in me, Elated177. They are working assiduously to see if they will corrupt this Gift of YHVH Almighty in this saint, servant and messenger, Elated177. Ihe efu! If they don't turn away from this demonic mission, My Father in heaven will deal with them accordingly.

These and their colleagues outside this my environment are the ones who have tried to belittle and malign the vessel of the Father in heaven by tell people that I was a mad man. If I had, at anytime, given people the reasons to believe such malicious talk, people would have agreed with them and would have dismissed all that I said above as the rants and ramblings of a mad man.

To the glory of YHVH Almighty, my Father in heaven, God Almighty, he cannot be disgraced.

It pains them that it pleased the Father in heaven to use me, his humble saint, servant and messenger, Elated177, to determine how and how the sun shines, when thunder and lightning roar and blaze in the sky, when and how the wind blows and when and how the rain falls. This Gift is for good and not evil. Acquitting the innocent and condemning the guilt is not evil. It is JUSTICE. The guilty must be given fair warnings to repent and turn away from his evil and wicked ways towards his fellow human beings after his or her condemnation has been made known. This Gift belongs to the Father in heaven alone. Any evil or demon worshipper who displays such Gift must had been corrupted along the line.

They know all these. And I have consistently asked them to produce any other person among them or from any other place, who can be used by the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, YHVH ALMIGHTY, GOD ALMIGHTY, to tell people that he is the Greatest, the Awesomeness and Mightiest, up to this moment, they have not been able to do that. They have not stopped disturbing my daily peace.

Your spiritual fathers and mothers have always known who this humble saint, servant and messenger, Elated177, is --- a vessel of the Creator of heaven and earth, God Almighty. They used to take advantage of this Gift without letting me have an inkling of what was going on or even according me any form respect, by so doing according respect to the Owner of the Gift. Not even once. Never again! This has angered them and what they had told their followers about me is known to them. Not that I care what they had told they, Truth always comes out victorious.

As a result of all this hatred, malice and bitterness being directed towards Elated177, I have consistently asked your spiritual fathers and mothers to, since they have assiduously tried to discredit me, at least take up my challenge of showing you, their followers, and others that the Father in heaven can use them to do what He uses Elated177 to do daily and without allowing him to break a sweat. They have refused. This challenge is not an insult. However, anyone who sees it as an insult cannot be helped by me in that regard. I have neither a church nor will I EVER OPEN ONE. I benefit zero financial gain from the Work of my Father in heaven that I have been doing for over seven years now. No one is going to die during and after this challenge. Far be it! Let the willing person take up the challenge and prove what they may or may not have told people. That's all. Don't fight Elated177. He is resting between the shoulders of his Father in heaven. He is never going to engage anyone in any physical fight. Never!

What other name or names the others call the Father in heaven is entirely their prerogatives. However, if you do not submit to his Ten Commandments, which his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, acted as physical embodiment when he was on earth and still acts as such today, whatever you call or do not call him is irrelevant.

How people react to this message will show you where this country is heading. Believe it or not. HE is watching.

This is my Truth. I have tested, felt and tasted. Even if mountain Everest be uprooted and thrown into the Atlantic ocean, I will continue to live with it, live by it and stand by it.

May the Father in heaven continue to bless, protect and guide Elated177 and all the other saints, servants and messengers all over the world. The Gift of YHVH Almighty cannot be stolen.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

The fact that this kind of message annoys people shows that they are only using the Scriptures as a cover.

Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

There is no altar or shrine in any place or anywhere that can overcome the temple of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth. You, the saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah, of YHVH Almighty, are that temple. Let us continue to walk in obedience to the Commandments of our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty.

Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Very apt.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2022
YAH be praised.
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 3:06pm On May 04, 2022
There is one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. He is the Father of the spirits of flesh. He created everything by his own Word.

There are gods. There are gods every where, every place.

There are powers everywhere. Some of these powers reside in human, some in shrines, some on altars, etc.

The Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, has made his chosen vessels here on earth - his saints, servants and messengers on earth - his temples. By virtue of this fact, the temple of the Creator - which is the body of his saint, servant and messenger - is better, greater, stronger and more powerful than any human body, shrine or altar that has demons residing in/on it. This is the truth.

So many have been angered by this unimpeachable truth. Among them are those who carry the bible all over the place and claim to be the servants or followers of the Creator of heaven and earth. This shows the saints, servants and messengers of the Creator of heaven and earth that such individuals are not his servants or followers.

YHVH Almighty be praised.

Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: The Temple of YHVH Almighty by elated177: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2022
Fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining / Nigeria's Most Catholic States. / God Is As Incompetent As Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.