Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) (7678 Views)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Real feminist.
She knows what she wants and she is headed straight for it. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Okay, I like your level of confidence and sincerity, but I really don't need someone that young. grin
lol,what scares you? Or its just levels? The kid just want have fun,when I was in my early twenties na women of 40-45 dey my list,why was I doing that? Just to understand how an aged woman think and because I missed my mum,some how she made me admire aged women, I wasn't even thinking about money, it was the conversations and what it meant to me grin ,it was fun I miss those times I had fun.levels na levels lol.this is just a chat.
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol.

This works for some, while it doesn't work for others. But then theres no harm in trying so far the legs are closed. smiley
Courage is sexy intelligence is adorable, smart,nice talk
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
omale88:
lol,what scares you? Or its just levels? The kid just want have fun,when I was in my early twenties na women of 40-45 dey my list,why was I doing that? Just to understand how an aged woman think and because I missed my mum,some how she made me admire aged women, I wasn't even thinking about money, it was the conversations and what it meant to me grin ,it was fun I miss those times I had fun.levels na levels lol.this is just a chat.
I don't know if it's just a chat, or not, but I don't know how to play around with people. grin This may be serious to him and he sounds like a very nice person, but too young. As a woman, I would prefer an older guy being that I've stopped dating for dating sake.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by macho44(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You'll still call her a whòre.

As for the lady, if she goes about initiating relationship with every handsome guy she sees on social media, her pussy will suffer the consequences. Nonsense!
Like SERIOUSLY!!!!
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by macho44(m): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I don't know if it's just a chat, or not, but I don't know how to play around with people. grin This may be serious to him and he sounds like a very nice person, but too young. As a woman, I would prefer an older guy being that I've stopped dating for dating sake.
Time changes YESTERDAY, so , c'mon and get in the GROOVE and Put on your DATING SHOES, cuz I'm Taking you on a FLIGHT TONIGHT; are you with me?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
omale88:
Courage is sexy intelligence is adorable, smart,nice talk
Thanks
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
macho44:
Time changes YESTERDAY, so , c'mon and get in the GROOVE and Put on your DATING SHOES, cuz I'm Taking you on a FLIGHT TONIGHT; are you with me?
Really? And where would you love us to fly to? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by macho44(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Really? And where would you love us to fly to? grin
CLOSE Ur EYES, Take A Deep Breath and MAKE A SOLEMN wish, but "ThEE shall not GRAB Thy BALLS oooo", because after Bet9ja TICKET wey Just 1 game cut, na dat wan dey PAIN pass ooo. Are you feeling me
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
macho44:
CLOSE Ur EYES, Take A Deep Breath and MAKE A SOLEMN wish, but "ThEE shall not GRAB Thy BALLS oooo", because after Bet9ja TICKET wey Just 1 game cut, na dat wan dey PAIN pass ooo. Are you feeling me
Eyes closed, breath taken, my solemn wise: I need a Samsung Galaxy edge. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jgoldie:
Shots that will eventually land in hanging of leg .....
Beautiful shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by macho44(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Conduct the SOLEMN WISH EXERCISE again grin i observed one or two irregularities, e be like say u no close your two eyes completely the first time cheesy
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
macho44:
Conduct the SOLEMN WISH EXERCISE again grin i observed one or two irregularities, e be like say u no close your two eyes completely the first time cheesy
You are crazy. cheesy grin

I expected this.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by macho44(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You are crazy. cheesy grin

I expected this.
Well, CRAZY in a good way. Your sense of HUMOUR too is AWESOME.
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
macho44:
Well, CRAZY in a good way. Your sense of HUMOUR too is AWESOME.
Thanks for the compliment. grin Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by franchasng: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol.

This works for some, while it doesn't work for others. But then theres no harm in trying so far the legs are closed. smiley
sometimes if the legs are closed, the desired or expected outcome will never happen.

Being alive is a risk already, and only risk takers get to the top smiley
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
franchasng:
sometimes if the legs are closed, the desired or expected outcome will never happen.

Being alive is a risk already, and only risk takers get to the top smiley
This is a calculated risk and shouldn't be treated otherwise.

If the desired doesn't come because legs are closed, then the desired isn't safe.
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by macho44(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Thanks for the compliment. grin Have a nice day.
Feeling Is MUTUAL, How do you want your LEMONADE; Garnished with CITRUS, or Just stirred, and not shaken? For your evening pleasure, you should listen to this SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFF0YBKfbnk
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by franchasng: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
This is a calculated risk and shouldn't be treated otherwise.

If the desired doesn't come because legs are closed, then the desired isn't safe.
lol.

The issue is, every lady that has breast and buttocks thinks she is ripe and ready for marriage but that's pure lie.

Time have changed, the world has evolved. Being just a physically mature woman does not qualify you ready to get a deserving, well to do husband.

As the guys are working extra hard to make themselves eligible bachelors, the ladies should do same.

Develop yourself in your career or business, have a financial value as a lady because we now live in a capitalist world.

If your parents or family aren't rich, then you need to work and have a financial value as a single lady, it will increase your eligibility as a single lady before great single guys.

You can't be a financial baggage and be shooting shots expecting marriage proposal from successful single guys, it can happen but very rare.

Guys don't dump a girl because they had sex with her, guys dump a girl because she has no other tangible value (based on the guy's value need) aside the sex.

The lady he will still end up marrying, he must have had sex with her too and will keep having sex with her, so why didn't he leave or dump her too

In our present world, if majority of successful men don't have some level of intimacy with u, they will never take u serious to even think of marrying you, its the sad truth

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by ThothHermes: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Really nice.

Would be cool if all these ladies staring at me daily would make the move.
I no know wetin dem dey see for my body.
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by ovcwality(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You'll still call her a whòre.

As for the lady, if she goes about initiating relationship with every handsome guy she sees on social media, her pussy will suffer the consequences. Nonsense!
Suffer what, don't women enjoy sex

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
franchasng:
lol.

The issue is, every lady that has breast and buttocks thinks she is ripe and ready for marriage but that's pure lie.

Time have changed, the world has evolved. Being just a physically mature woman does not qualify you ready to get a deserving, well to do husband.

As the guys are working extra hard to make themselves eligible bachelors, the ladies should do same.

Develop yourself in your career or business, have a financial value as a lady because we now live in a capitalist world.

If your parents or family aren't rich, then you need to work and have a financial value as a single lady, it will increase your eligibility as a single lady before great single guys.

You can't be a financial baggage and be shooting shots expecting marriage proposal from successful single guys, it can happen but very rare
Shuuuu Cambridge on top this matter? Guy do I look like a member of panel of judges? Biko carry your essay somewhere else. angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by macho44(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
franchasng:
lol.

You can't be a financial baggage and be shooting shots expecting marriage proposal from successful single guys, it can happen but very rare
Broda, you are an Epitome Of INTELLECTUAL SAGACITY!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
lol dating for dating sake?Oprah Winfrey won't do that even with all the time in the world,did you know what I told a woman who then said she was old enough to be my mum?I replied her but you are not my mum,it depends on what you are looking for in a relationship, age at some point means nothing, I'm not trying to say you abandon your post,but humanly speaking what are you without your age?if your answer is "I am human" then you have figured it out,you can't tell about maturity, you need to experience it,for example my fiancé is four years older than me but our corporation and respect is mutual.once one is an adult relationship with any age is legal,I know time to time there would be some display of naiveness but thats where maturity is needed, sometimes my fiance thinks I am older than her and I am hiding the truth from her,but she didn't know my exposure to older women had made me grow too fast,lol,after the death of my mum at 8 I grew up looking for her in other women,you talk about this young stars age because you are cautious of the stigma society would show towards you or your ego but the fact is society doesn't care.don't mind me ,I like to chat,your opinion matters 100%,but age doesn't really count because at the end its up to you to make any relationship work,whether its with your requirement or older men.
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Thanks
Welcome
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by franchasng: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Shuuuu Cambridge on top this matter? Guy do I look like a member of panel of judges? Biko carry your essay somewhere else. angry
lol that glass is too tall, the drink will soon choke u grin
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by franklingud(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shottas
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by pansophist(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
I hope he can handle a woman who is courageous to show forth her feelings unhindered. Men are like a lion, we love the chase, although, a lion will appreciate free meat that shows up without much hunting effort, though, the real prize will always be the one that took sweat to catch. Though with maturity, one will not only handle but come to appreciate courageous ladies will have a reserve irritation to games and time-wasters.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Make money and look fresh, girls will be throwing shot at you.
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by RTSC: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
I like Ladies like this.
But something tells me this guy wants to hang her leg and pump away.

I seriously hope he is serious. It took a lot of courage for her to come out like this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? / This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) / Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.