Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot (7131 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by somebars: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2019

A Nigerian lady saw Twitter user, Mr.Mo's photo on the social media platform and tried shooting her shot at him this morning.

It turns out MO is already taken as he shared a photo of himself and his girlfriend on his handle.

See the tweets below:

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/see-salvage-reply-nigerian-guy-gave-to.html?m=1

Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by somebars: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by Davash222(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
And to think the girl’s name is Amaka

2 Likes

Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by daddytime(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by micfoley: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
OP, it is Savage not Salvage

28 Likes

Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nonsense

Did he have to show the pictures of his girlfriend... a simple yes or No would have been better.

All in a bid to sound Savage he ended up looking stupid to me

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by greatme2good(f): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
What's the big deal... Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by princfred(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
The guy should have been polite afterall the lady was.
A lady has the right to pursue her course.

6 Likes

Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
His girlfriend hijacked his account.
Only reason why a man will behave this stupid.

5 Likes

Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by GraGra247(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
virgoquin:
Nonsense

Did he have to show the pictures of his girlfriend... a simple yes or No would have been better.

When you ladies do this same kind of thing to guys. Now you know how it feels.

7 Likes

Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by MJBOLT: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
what is savage about the reply?

3 Likes

Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by Deepfeel(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
virgoquin:
Nonsense

Someone can not show his girlfriend in peace again undecided you sound jealous, I bet your boyfriend or whoever will deny you if a girl approach him like that grin
Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
what is savage about the reply?
help me ask the op undecided
Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
So you posted "can I meet you?" only to respond with a picture that shows you and your girl. Lol . The guy isn't stupid sha , the sense wey suppose dey him head don take abode for him mouth. Mouth like fowl yansh. grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by Biglittlelois(f): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
What a sissy nigga.

2 Likes

Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ladies shouldnt be toasting guys. If u like a guy then show him the signs and even if he's blind he will see it and reciprocate if he likes u.
Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by DavidEsq(m): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
virgoquin:
Nonsense

Ladies and gentlemen, here is Amaka's sister
Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by Texman21: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:
What a sissy nigga.
whats sissy about what he did,also remembered a seat mate from hell named lois

1 Like

Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by TripleANetworkS(f): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:

Lol
Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by calabaman(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
@OP

@Topic:

Salvage or savage?
Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by FROGMAN101(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
The girl is the same person.

2 Likes

Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amaka is his girlfriend y'all

2 Likes

Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by Monaco2(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
She is d same girl

2 Likes

Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by bullabong(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:
what did he do stupid? Showing off his girlfriend proudly or what oga too Sabi.
Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by Junkie1: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
HE JUST PASSED UP ON GOOD PVSSY EITHER HE'S DUMB ASF OR HE HAS STANDARDS
Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by Nightking04(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
There is nothing savage about the reply. It's just embarrassing for the lady.
Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by macho44(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
somebars:

A Nigerian lady saw Twitter user, Mr.Mo's photo on the social media platform and tried shooting her shot at him this morning.

It turns out MO is already taken as he shared a photo of himself and his girlfriend on his handle.

See the tweets below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/see-salvage-reply-nigerian-guy-gave-to.html?m=1
Well, this ain't nothing new. Two things a person should never EVER beg for are LOVE n RESPECT. If they don't come naturally, then its all Bollocks.
I admire the lady's boldness, its a rare characteristics among Nigerian women. There are over a thousand and one single men out there, just be yourself and Prince CHARMING will come sweep you off your Feet.
Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
somebars:

See the tweets below:

This looks like its just a boyfriend and girlfriend act somehow amaka and the girl in the pics he shared look identical when you zoom you see it both have braids,looks like they where just having fun with themselves.
Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by Funmmyastic: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
lefulefu:
Ladies shouldnt be toasting guys. If u like a guy then show him the signs and even if he's blind he will see it and reciprocate if he likes u.

Hmmm,baba o.
Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by pepigeorge(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
virgoquin:
Nonsense

Lol....
Re: See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot by rex444(m): 1:14am On Jul 06, 2019
The guy in my opinion is dumb, he introduced a game and a smart gal tagged along and that's all he could come up with....

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend / What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k / I'm In A Deep Shit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.