Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (19839 Views)

Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) / Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo / Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
@achorladey

All what you and your folks have been arguing for is that there shouldn't be any group having RULES, STANDARDS and PUNISHMENT for defaulters in faith.

Only Jehovah's Witnesses have this and all others who formerly had something similar are now totally confused since they have all welcomed interfaith. It has become so difficult for them to maintain any form of rule,
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Hairyrapunzel: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

Hairyrapunzel: You look at apostate material.

Achorladey: In the world of Jws it would seem there are no EXCEPTION to all rules made. But reality says even GB and the helpers to the GB look at APOSTATE materials. The INSIGHT BOOK a very good example.

Interesting.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

KJV ~ Romans 2

14 For whenever the Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature the things required by the law, these who do not have the law are a LAW TO THEMSELVES.
15 They show that the work of the law is written in their hearts, as their conscience bears witness and their conflicting thoughts accuse or else defend them.

NWT ~ Romans 2

14 For when people of the nations, who do not have law, do by nature things of the law, this people, though not having law are a law to themselves.
15 They are the very ones who demonstrate the matters of the law to be written in their hearts, while their conscience is bearing witness with them, and by their own thoughts they are being accused or even excused.

Hmmmmmmmmm.
I think all well organized individuals claiming (atheists) who do things in orderly manner, with rules and regulations binding on one and all need to read this over and over again!

Certainly they're displaying things of God despite debunking his existence, perhaps religionists professing belief in God should perform better!

Thanks Mr achorladey! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Maximus69:

The Bible verse perfectly supported my explanation Sir! wink

A so called ATHEIST opened a forum that's well organized with rules and punishment for defaulters! undecided
Please try having a rethink over that Bible quotation once again and tell me if it's an atheist who said there is no God(authority for orderliness) that should organized such a thing whereas those claiming worshippers of God are DISORGANIZED? cheesy

Thanks Sir! wink

I am struggling to SEE how that bible VERSE cited supported YOUR position ooooo

Watchtower July 2019..... 4th study article has this.........

MAINTAIN A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
4. Why can we keep a positive attitude?

4 Be Positive. Every year, there are NONRELIGIOUS people who BECOME Jehovah’s Witnesses. Many ALREADY HAD HIGH MORAL STANDARDS and FELT disgusted by RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY. Others had low moral standards and many had bad habits that they needed to abandon. With Jehovah’s help, we can be sure that we will find those who are “rightly disposed for everlasting life.”​—Acts 13:48; 1 Tim. 2:3, 4.

After reading the above please tell me what you think about the BELOW. ...........

Where do those NON RELIGIOUS PEOPLE get such MORAL HIGH standards FROM?

Then do you follow the below on this platform as contained in paragraph 6 of the same article?

What can we do if someone seems uncomfortable when we use such words as “Bible,” “creation,” “God,” or “religion”? We can imitate the apostle Paul and adapt our approach to them. When speaking with Jews, Paul reasoned from the Scriptures. However, when he spoke with GREEK PHILOSOPHERS at the AREOPAGUS, he made no direct REFERENCE to the BIBLE. (Acts 17:2, 3, 22-31) How can we follow Paul’s example? If you meet a person who does not accept the Bible, it may be best not to make direct references to it when reasoning with him. If you sense that a person might be uncomfortable being seen reading the Bible with you, try showing him scriptures in a less obvious way.

Had you read closely the way people on this platform reasoned with YOU and the OPPORTUNITY the OWNER of the PLATFORM gave to hear your views and join many of the CONVERSATION you will not have CALL them WORKERS of LAWLESSNESS/INIQUITY.

Many of them as PLACED by the watchtower cited have HIGH MORAL STANDARDS than that of members of JWS ORGANIZATION.

The REALITY the ARTICLE cited CONVEYS.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
TATIME:

NWT ~ Romans 2

14 For when people of the nations, who do not have law, do by nature things of the law, this people, though not having law are a law to themselves.
15 They are the very ones who demonstrate the matters of the law to be written in their hearts, while their conscience is bearing witness with them, and by their own thoughts they are being accused or even excused.

Hmmmmmmmmm.
I think all well organized individuals claiming (atheists) who do things in orderly manner, with rules and regulations binding on one and all need to read this over and over again!

Certainly they're displaying things of God despite debunking his existence, perhaps religionists professing belief in God should perform better!

grin

An ATHEIST organized a forum, having moderators with rules and punishment for defaulters so that all followers can be orderly.
Yet on that same forum we can see those claiming worshippers of God with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings vehemently agitating against a global group of peace loving worshippers having rules, moderators and punishment for defaulters within their group!

Praise Jehovah! smiley
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
TATIME:

NWT ~ Romans 2

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Its good you assimilate well this time. Really NICE.

I wanted to cite this Scripture initially Ecclesiastics 11:9 .........

Rejoice, young man, while you are young,
and let your heart cheer you in the days of your youth.
FOLLOW the IMPULSES of your heart and the DESIRES of your eyes,.................

Were this particular verse CUT short at this point I cut it, what will you call THE WRITER
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

I am struggling to SEE how that bible VERSE cited supported YOUR position ooooo

Watchtower July 2019..... 4th study article has this.........

MAINTAIN A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
4. Why can we keep a positive attitude?

4 Be Positive. Every year, there are NONRELIGIOUS people who BECOME Jehovah’s Witnesses. Many ALREADY HAD HIGH MORAL STANDARDS and FELT disgusted by RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY. Others had low moral standards and many had bad habits that they needed to abandon. With Jehovah’s help, we can be sure that we will find those who are “rightly disposed for everlasting life.”​—Acts 13:48; 1 Tim. 2:3, 4.

After reading the above please tell me what you think about the BELOW. ...........

Where do those NON RELIGIOUS PEOPLE get such MORAL HIGH standards FROM?

Then do you follow the below on this platform as contained in paragraph 6 of the same article?

What can we do if someone seems uncomfortable when we use such words as “Bible,” “creation,” “God,” or “religion”? We can imitate the apostle Paul and adapt our approach to them. When speaking with Jews, Paul reasoned from the Scriptures. However, when he spoke with GREEK PHILOSOPHERS at the AREOPAGUS, he made no direct REFERENCE to the BIBLE. (Acts 17:2, 3, 22-31) How can we follow Paul’s example? If you meet a person who does not accept the Bible, it may be best not to make direct references to it when reasoning with him. If you sense that a person might be uncomfortable being seen reading the Bible with you, try showing him scriptures in a less obvious way.

Had you read closely the way people on this platform reasoned with YOU and the OPPORTUNITY the OWNER of the PLATFORM gave to hear your views and join many of the CONVERSATION you will not have CALL them WORKERS of LAWLESSNESS/INIQUITY.

Many of them as PLACED by the watchtower cited have HIGH MORAL STANDARDS than that of members of JWS ORGANIZATION.

The REALITY the ARTICLE cited CONVEYS.

We are saying the same thing Sir! cheesy

The faculty of ATHEISM is against all mind control techniques be it religious or irreligious!

For an ATHEIST to open a forum and make rules binding on all participants, shows that the bubble of atheism has been poked badly!
The terms and conditions is a means of CONTROLLING THE MIND of followers not to type beyond what is expected on Nairaland!
Most followers of this forum are now learning how to respect other people's views, speak or make public speeches void of hate or hurtful speeches, all of these courtesy "Seun" one who debunks the existence of the author of orderliness "GOD"!

So the Bible book of Romans 2:14-15 spoke in volumes Sir! wink
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Interesting.

Reality states many of the books published years GONE by have become APOSTATE materials and REALITY shows they look at THESE materials whenever there is THE need to updated NOW OLD UNDERSTANDING to NEW/PRESENT truth.

As raising objections to those old understanding or raising questions regarding it, is SEEN as SLIPPERY slope to the LAND of APOSTACY and a REBELLION not to move with the CELESTIAL CHARIOT.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

Its good you assimilate well this time. Really NICE.

I wanted to cite this Scripture initially Ecclesiastics 11:9 .........

Rejoice, young man, while you are young,
and let your heart cheer you in the days of your youth.
FOLLOW the IMPULSES of your heart and the DESIRES of your eyes,.................

Were this particular verse CUT short at this point I cut it, what will you call THE WRITER

Senses of assimilation could be measured from different point of view!

You quoted Romans 2:14-15 and it perfectly fits what you said. But how come GENTILES ARE DOING THE THINGS OF THE LAW i.e ORDERLINESS, yet those claiming worshippers of the God of order failed to ORGANIZE themselves?

And to worsen matters you're always here typing series of posts against the one and only globally organized group of worshipers having the same line of thought on sacred matters!

That's what's baffling me right now! embarassed
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Maximus69:

We are saying the same thing Sir! cheesy

The faculty of ATHEISM is against all mind control techniques be it religious or irreligious!

For an ATHEIST to open a forum and make rules binding on all participants, shows that the bubble of atheism has been poked badly!
The terms and conditions is a means of CONTROLLING THE MIND of followers not to type beyond what is expected on Nairaland!
Most followers of this forum are now learning how to respect other people's views, speak or make public speeches void of hate or hurtful speeches, all of these courtesy "Seun" one who debunks the existence of the author of orderliness "GOD"!

So the Bible book of Romans 2:14-15 spoke in volumes Sir! wink

Keep and remember the scripture cited so that you DONT start using It as a usual line you use to compare and contrast THEM with the JWS and RAISED the JWS above EVERY
other.

then this YOUR MIND CONTROL TECHNIQUES, is GOD CONTROLLING our MINDS or placed us UNDER FREE WILL?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
TATIME:

Senses of assimilation could be measured from different point of view!

You quoted Romans 2:14-15 and it perfectly fits what you said. But how come GENTILES ARE DOING THE THINGS OF THE LAW i.e ORDERLINESS, yet those claiming worshippers of the God of order failed to ORGANIZE themselves?

And to worsen matters you're always here typing series of posts against the one and only globally organized group of worshipers having the same line of thought on sacred matters!

That's what's baffling me right now! embarassed

It baffles you REALLY?.........but you stated above.............

1. SENSES OF ASSIMILATION COULD BE MEASURED FROM DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW!

and then the below..........

2. YET THOSE CLAIMING WORSHIPPERS OF THE GOD OF ORDER FAILED TO ORGANIZE THEMSELVES?

and this.......

3. THE ONE AND ONLY GLOBALLY ORGANIZED GROUP OF WORSHIPERS.

That is the summary you need to ponder over starting from the very FIRST point which is KEY in understanding the second and third
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

It baffles you REALLY.........but you stated above.............

1. SENSES OF ASSIMILATION COULD BE MEASURED FROM DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW!

and then the below..........

2. YET THOSE CLAIMING WORSHIPPERS OF THE GOD OF ORDER FAILED TO ORGANIZE THEMSELVES?

and this.......

3. THE ONE AND ONLY GLOBALLY ORGANIZED GROUP OF WORSHIPERS.

That is the summary you need to ponder over starting from the very FIRST point which is KEY in understanding the second and third

If i assimilate well, you quoted Romans 2:14-15 and said "people who DO NOT HAVE LAW do things related to law" we both know that there is no society WITHOUT LAWS, so what Apostle Paul is saying could only mean "those who disregard DIVINE LAWS"

Now if those who disregard divine laws are doing things related to what they ignored, how come those claiming they are living by it failed to represent it well?

You're always against Jehovah's Witnesses for condemning all forms of worship that condones interfaith (where people having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings agreed within themselves that they're actually worshippers of the same God)

Yet you claim to believe in a God who detest confusion! embarassed
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
TATIME:

If i assimilate well, you quoted Romans 2:14-15 and said "people who DO NOT HAVE LAW do things related to law" we both know that there is no society WITHOUT LAWS, so what Apostle Paul is saying could only mean "those who disregard DIVINE LAWS"

Now if those who disregard divine laws are doing things related to what they ignored, how come those claiming they are living by it failed to represent it well?

You're always against Jehovah's Witnesses for condemning all forms of worship that condones interfaith (where people having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings agreed within themselves that they're actually worshippers of the same God)

Yet you claim to believe in a God who detest confusion! embarassed

SENSES OF ASSIMILATION COULD BE MEASURED FROM DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW!

You understand this point at all? You stated it YOURSELF. Ponder over it.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

Keep and remember the scripture cited so that you DONT start using It as a usual line you use to compare and contrast THEM with the JWS and RAISED the JWS above EVERY
other.

then this YOUR MIND CONTROL TECHNIQUES, is GOD CONTROLLING our MINDS or placed us UNDER FREE WILL?

I don't see you as a worshiper of the Bible God if you don't belong to any unique group where loyalty, orderliness, uniqueness and sacredness could be evaluated!

According to his inspired word, it's his enemies that were known for condoning all forms of worship in the name of one God, his faithful servants always stand out, the way Jehovah's Witnesses have done globally today! smiley
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

You understand this point at all? You stated it YOURSELF. Ponder over it.

Hmmmmmmmmm. smiley
Now i know you didn't understand what i said!

Senses of assimilation could be measure from different point of view by different religionists.

But if we're both influenced by the spirit of God, we will see sacred matters the same way because it's the same spirit that will guide our hearts! Matthew 16:21-23, Philippians 4:7
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Maximus69:

I don't see you as a worshiper of the Bible God if you don't belong to any unique group where loyalty, orderliness, uniqueness and sacredness could be evaluated!

According to his inspired word, it's his enemies that were known for condoning all forms of worship in the name of one God, his faithful servants always stand out, the way Jehovah's Witnesses have done globally today! smiley

Maximus69: I don't see you as a worshiper of the Bible God

Achorladey: In TATIMES lines SENSES OF ASSIMILATION COULD BE MEASURED FROM DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW! Na your palaver to SORT whether I am a WORSHIPPER of BIBLE God or NOT
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: I don't see you as a worshiper of the Bible God

Achorladey: In TATIMES lines SENSES OF ASSIMILATION COULD BE MEASURED FROM DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW! Na your palaver to SORT whether I am a WORSHIPPER of BIBLE God or NOT

The Bible God has NEVER approved two forms of worship even if it's from blood brothers! Genesis 4:3-4
He never approved of two forms of worship even if it's from the same nation! John 4:22

So i'm interested in the form of worship that's approved by the Bible God NOT just any form of worship claiming Christians! Matthew 7:21-23
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
@achorladey,
For your information Sir,

Tatime has cleared the air by saying "people do run to conclusions based on their personal thoughts, but God's holy spirit is guiding his worshippers so they assimilate the same way! Roman 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Colossians 2:2 wink
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
TATIME:

Hmmmmmmmmm. smiley
Now i know you didn't understand what i said!

Senses of assimilation could be measure from different point of view by different religionists.

But if we're both influenced by the spirit of God, we will see sacred matters the same way because it's the same spirit that will guide our hearts! Matthew 16:21-23, Philippians 4:7

Matthew 16: 21-23 .......... From that time on Jesus began to show his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests, and experts in the law, and be killed, and on the third day be raised. 22 So Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him: “God forbid, Lord! This must not happen to you!” 23 But he turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me, because you are not setting your mind on God’s interests, but on man’s.”

Was PETER Senses of assimilation SAME WAY with THAT of JESUS despite BEING with Jesus for a VERY LONG TIME.

Matthew 16:16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus answered him, “You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven!

At verse 16 sense of ASSIMILATION was in SYNC, at verse 21-23 sense of ASSIMILATION GONE AWOL or not UP to date. I guess?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
Maximus69:

The Bible God has NEVER approved two forms of worship even if it's from blood brothers! Genesis 4:3-4
He never approved of two forms of worship even if it's from the same nation! John 4:22

So i'm interested in the form of worship that's approved by the Bible God NOT just any form of worship claiming Christians! Matthew 7:21-23

What then is THE ONE FORM of WORSHIP GOD APPROVES?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

What then is THE ONE FORM of WORSHIP GOD APPROVES?

You need not ask me! undecided

But as long as we run different conclusion, then it's impossible for both of us to be worshippers of the Bible God, one must be true while the other must be false.
There is no sitting on the fence in this matter! wink
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Maximus69:
@achorladey,
For your information Sir,

Tatime has cleared the air by saying "people do run to conclusions based on their personal thoughts, but God's holy spirit is guiding his worshippers so they assimilate the same way! Roman 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Colossians 2:2 wink

What is the KEY that SHOULD UNIT US TOGETHER as Highlighted in the VERSES you CITED?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

Matthew 16: 21-23 .......... From that time on Jesus began to show his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests, and experts in the law, and be killed, and on the third day be raised. 22 So Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him: “God forbid, Lord! This must not happen to you!” 23 But he turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me, because you are not setting your mind on God’s interests, but on man’s.”

Was PETER Senses of assimilation SAME WAY with THAT of JESUS despite BEING with Jesus for a VERY LONG TIME.

Matthew 16:16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus answered him, “You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven!

At verse 16 sense of ASSIMILATION was in SYNC, at verse 21-23 sense of ASSIMILATION GONE AWOL or not UP to date. I guess?
Wow see human thinking tori Olorun! cheesy

Is it not clear enough that two separate spirits made use of the same body?

Jesus said it was God's holy spirit that spoke at first and called the later Satan.

So if Peter wants to continue being Jesus' friend he must choose the spirit that will be guiding his thought, whether the one that's in line with God's purpose or the selfish one that's against it!

Once again you quoted a Bible verse that PERFECTLY depict your heart condition Sir! cheesy
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
Maximus69:

You need not ask me! undecided

But as long as we run different conclusion, then it's impossible for both of us to be worshippers of the Bible God, one must be true while the other must be false.
There is no sitting on the fence in this matter! wink

I need not ask you REALLY? I keep insisting SENSES OF ASSIMILATION COULD BE MEASURED FROM DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW!

You are the one BOTHERING yourself with .........one must be TRUE while the other must be FALSE.

Its the mode of OPERATION the ORGANIZATION you are a member of breed into its ADHERENTS. The ORGANIZATION wrote in its MATERIAL that MANY people OUT there HAVE high MORAL standards, I asked who TAUGHT them, You REFUSED to answer.

The ONE who LOVES GOD is KNOWN by GOD says the SCRIPTURES. can YOU REALLY tell or ESTIMATE all those WHO love GOD among the billions of people on EARTH today? Even among the 8,500,000 millions Jws out there, can you REALLY tell WHO love GOD among THEM?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

I need not ask you REALLY? I keep insisting SENSES OF ASSIMILATION COULD BE MEASURED FROM DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW!

You are the one BOTHERING yourself with .........one must be TRUE while the other must be FALSE.

Its the mode of OPERATION the ORGANIZATION you are a member of breed into its ADHERENTS. The ORGANIZATION wrote in its MATERIAL that MANY people OUT there HAVE high MORAL standards, I asked who TAUGHT them, You REFUSED to answer.

The ONE who LOVES GOD is KNOWN by GOD says the SCRIPTURES. can YOU REALLY tell or ESTIMATE all those WHO love GOD among the billions of people on EARTH today? Even among the 8,500,000 millions Jws out there, can you REALLY tell WHO love GOD among THEM?

Jesus sent his followers out to go and visit people IN THEIR HOMES with the message of PEACE.
According to Jesus all those who refuses to accept them are doomed! Matthew 10:11-15

Of course the hope of everlasting life is only for those carrying that message and those who WELCOME THEM! Revelations 22:17

I need not tell you my own conclusion, after all you have your Bible and you've got brains so sought yourself out.
If you think it's every religion claiming Christians, suit yourself! wink
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Maximus69:

Wow see human thinking tori Olorun! cheesy

Is it not clear enough that two separate spirits made use of the same body?

Jesus said it was God's holy spirit that spoke at first and called the later Satan.

So if Peter wants to continue being Jesus' friend he must choose the spirit that will be guiding his thought, whether the one that's in line with God's purpose or the selfish one that's against it!

Once again you quoted a Bible verse that PERFECTLY depict your heart condition Sir! cheesy

Hahahahaha Hahahahaha from HOLY SPIRIT to SATAN SPIRIT. hahahahahahha

Here is one from the NUMEROUS expalnation given by the ORGANIZATION you are a MEMBER of

Although Peter no doubt spoke with good motive, Jesus quickly corrected Peter’s wrong thinking Jesus knew that this was no time to “be kind” to himself. Relaxing his guard at such a critical time was precisely what Satan wanted him to do.

mwb18 February p. 6

here is ANOTHER.........

Jesus’ APOSTLES found it DIFFICULT to UNDERSTAND that he would be KILLED and then RESURRECTED. On one occasion when Jesus explained that it would be necessary for the Messiah to suffer and die, Peter “took him aside and started rebuking him.” (Mark 8:31, 32) Peter WAS not YET able to SEE HOW Jesus’ death could FIT in with his role as the MESSIAH. w10 12/1 pp. 18-21

Go find out........SENSES OF ASSIMILATION COULD BE MEASURED FROM DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW!
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Maximus69:

Jesus sent his followers out to go and visit people IN THEIR HOMES with the message of PEACE.
According to Jesus all those who refuses to accept them are doomed! Matthew 10:11-15

Of course the hope of everlasting life is only for those carrying that message and those who WELCOME THEM! Revelations 22:17

I need not tell you my own conclusion, after all you have your Bible and you've got brains so sought yourself out.
If you think it's every religion claiming Christians, suit yourself! wink

It all boils down to SENSES OF ASSIMILATION COULD BE MEASURED FROM DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW!

Even those CARRYING the message must be equally CAREFUL

James 3:1,2........Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers and sisters, because you know that we will be judged more strictly. 2 For we all stumble in many ways. If someone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect individual, able to control the entire body as well.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

Hahahahaha Hahahahaha from HOLY SPIRIT to SATAN SPIRIT. hahahahahahha

Here is one from the NUMEROUS expalnation given by the ORGANIZATION you are a MEMBER of

Although Peter no doubt spoke with good motive, Jesus quickly corrected Peter’s wrong thinking Jesus knew that this was no time to “be kind” to himself. Relaxing his guard at such a critical time was precisely what Satan wanted him to do.

here is ANOTHER.........

Jesus’ APOSTLES found it DIFFICULT to UNDERSTAND that he would be KILLED and then RESURRECTED. On one occasion when Jesus explained that it would be necessary for the Messiah to suffer and die, Peter “took him aside and started rebuking him.” (Mark 8:31, 32) Peter WAS not YET able to SEE HOW Jesus’ death could FIT in with his role as the MESSIAH.

Go find out........SENSES OF ASSIMILATION COULD BE MEASURED FROM DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW!

Jesus said the first utterance is from GOD and the second is from Satan.

It's clear enough Sir, that both spirit made use of the same body, but it's left to the owner of the body been used to fight hard and keep in God's holy spirit! Romans 7:21-23

God's organization is progressing in the understanding of God's word as i've always told you. It's the old understanding that you're still peddling Sir.

So go and update your info! wink
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Maximus69:

Jesus said the first utterance is from GOD and the second is from Satan.

It's clear enough Sir, that both spirit made use of the same body, but it's left to the owner of the body been used to fight hard and keep in God's holy spirit! Romans 7:21-23

God's organization is progressing in the understanding of God's word as i've always told you. It's the old understanding that you're still peddling Sir.

So go and update your info! wink

Not my worry but yours to SORT out. I showed you a material from 2010 and another material 2018 to see how the FOLLOWING WORKS as stated by your BROTHER................SENSES OF ASSIMILATION COULD BE MEASURED FROM DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW!

As it seems YOU don't GET IT.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

Not my worry but yours to SORT out. I showed you a material from 2010 and another material 2018 to see how the FOLLOWING WORKS as stated by your BROTHER................SENSES OF ASSIMILATION COULD BE MEASURED FROM DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW!

As it seems YOU don't GET IT.

We're in November 2019 Sir.

That's why it's compulsory you don't miss any meeting now! wink
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

It all boils down to SENSES OF ASSIMILATION COULD BE MEASURED FROM DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW!

Even those CARRYING the message must be equally CAREFUL

James 3:1,2........Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers and sisters, because you know that we will be judged more strictly. 2 For we all stumble in many ways. If someone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect individual, able to control the entire body as well.

My friend James was talking to the overseers in the congregation, every Christian MUST PREACH AND TEACH according to Jesus! Matthew 28:1-20

That's why i said if our assimilation doesn't coincide, then you and i aren't worshiping the same God! wink
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
Maximus69:

We're in November 2019 Sir! wink

Hahahahaha be it DECEMBER 2020 or 2050...........it still does not change this ........SENSES OF ASSIMILATION COULD BE MEASURED FROM DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People / Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.