Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (19859 Views)

Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) / Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo / Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Is paulgrundy WRONG?

Did I quote paulGrundy words for YOU?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by CAPTIVATOR: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

Did I quote his words for YOU?

Common sense didnt tell you that I quote his explanation of John 6:53 grin , was he WRONG ?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Common sense didnt tell you that I quote his explanation of John 6:53 grin , was he WRONG ?

And the same common sense didn't tell you I didn't but YOU DID. Hahahahaha.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by CAPTIVATOR: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

And the same common sense didn't tell you I didn't but YOU DID. Hahahahaha.

Yes I did because we are talking about John 6:53 which you quoted, If Paulgrundy is correct or not, let me know
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Hairyrapunzel: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Barristter07:

How do some people manage to catapult living humans from earth to heaven without them even dying in the first place to be ressurected ?

All these just to justify your gb teaching that they are going to heaven to rule with jesus over you guys on earth
Lol

Rutherford closed gate of heaven in 1953 for you people while your gb in 1995 reopened it via overlapping generation teaching so the incoming gb the former gb would appoint would be anointed. Lol

Same gb told you they will go to heaven to rule over you people who will remain on earth. Lol

One gb said he will be beside jesus during armageddon killing wicked/worldly/evil/unrighteous/pagans/non jws people with sword.

The way you guys crave destruction of people who don't belong to your cult is really something else

Well, the only thing I can say is that every thing is inside your head/imagination. If you like quote peter.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Yes I did because we are talking about John 6:53 which you quoted, If Paulgrundy is correct or not, let me know

Hahahahaha, what is my problem with Paulgrundy? When I cited a scripture, was the scripture cited written by Paulgrundy? To now tell you whether it is correct or not.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Hairyrapunzel: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

You look at apostate material. The way your jehovah will slaughter you in your upcoming armageddon Inside your head/imagination will not be here. Lol
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by CAPTIVATOR: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

Hahahahaha, what is my problem with Paulgrundy? When I cited a scripture, was the scripture cited written by Paulgrundy? To now tell you whether it is correct or not.

Paulgrundy author and owner of JwFACTs. FACTS implies Correctness, Is the explanation of Paulgrundy correct/Factual on that scripture, Yes or no ? Very simple thing
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Barristter07: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

Did I quote paulGrundy words for YOU?

Guy is shaking already , wahala dey o
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Barristter07: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Is paulgrundy WRONG?

grin grin grin grin grin grin you want to useless their mini god
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Paulgrundy author and owner of JwFACTs. FACTS implies Correctness, Is the explanation of Paulgrundy correct/Factual on that scripture, Yes or no ? Very simple thing

You are still going back to what I have explained, you already agree that I didn't cite Paulgrundy explanation on John 6:53. Na Paulgrundy write John 6:53?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Barristter07:

Guy is shaking already , wahala dey o

When your brother had agreed before now on how to USE common sense?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Barristter07:

grin grin grin grin grin grin you want to useless their mini god

The one you SET UP for me I guess?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by CAPTIVATOR: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

You are still going back to what I have explained, you already agree that I didn't cite Paulgrundy explanation on John 6:53. Na Paulgrundy write John 6:53?

Now go back to my first response to you, I was citing his explanation as reply to you. Comprehende?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

You look at apostate material. The way your jehovah will slaughter you in your upcoming armageddon Inside your head/imagination will not be here. Lol

Hairyrapunzel: You look at apostate material.

Achorladey: In the world of Jws it would seem there are no EXCEPTION to all rules made. But reality says even GB and the helpers to the GB look at APOSTATE materials. The INSIGHT BOOK a very good example.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Now go back to my first response to you, I was citing his explanation as reply to you. Comprehende?

What has Paulgrundy EXPLANATION got to do with what I rephrased from your post I cited based on........."DOESN'T CREATE ROOM FOR EXCEPTION THEORY"
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by CAPTIVATOR: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

What has Paulgrundy EXPLANATION got to do with what I rephrased from your post I cited based on........."DOESN'T CREATE ROOM FOR EXCEPTION THEORY"

John 6:53 unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the son of man , you have no life in yourself.

No exception here, everyone must eat Jesus flesh and drink his blood, which is Emblems ... Anyone who doesnt eat the emblems wont have life.

" he [Jesus ] commands partaking of the emblems as an importance acceptance of him and gaining everlasting life. " Paulgrundy
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

John 6:53 unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the son of man , you have no life in yourself.

No exception here, everyone must eat Jesus flesh and drink his blood, which is Emblems ... Anyone who doesnt eat the emblems wont have life.

" he [Jesus ] commands partaking of the emblems as an importance acceptance of him and gaining everlasting life. " Paulgrundy

That's why it is good to read a post well before responding, when I rephrased your post with John 6:53 did you see me put flesh and blood is EMBLEMS and anyone who doesn't eat EMBLEMS won't have LIFE?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by CAPTIVATOR: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

That's why it is good to read a post well before responding, when I rephrased your post with John 6:53 did you see me put flesh and blood is EMBLEMS and anyone who doesn't eat EMBLEMS won't have LIFE?

Na wa o grin yeye dey smell

Is paulgrundy Explanation wrong ?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by CAPTIVATOR: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

Achorladey: Was pointing a fact to you. They didn't EAT the FLESH and BLOOD of CHRIST, simple . Means they dont't have life in them.

For the thief, I ask: How exactly did the THIEF EAT the FLESH of the son of Man and DRINK his BLOOD, that enable him HAVE LIFE in HIMSELF?

Explaining John 6:53 in answer to your question. See below

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Now we are going in CIRCLES? Is the Bible cited written by Paulgrundy? Did I use Paulgrundy explanation? E get as e be.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by CAPTIVATOR: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

Now we are going in CIRCLES? Is the Bible cited written by Paulgrundy? Did I use Paulgrundy explanation? E get as e be.

You asked a question and I provide an answer using Paulgrundy explanation as per he has Facts grin grin , All you need to do is check if the answer i provided is correct or not
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Instead of labelling them "Apostates",
I call them "Atheists", because they both share the same line of thought!

Whoever has a tiny altar in himself to which he bows daily can never become submissive to any form of standard, principle or rule that will render him/her EQUAL to others.

So they'll continue pestering each person around them to become rebellious, developing PERSONAL mindset on every matter, thereby undermining EQUITY.

Jesus rightly referred to them as "workers of iniquity (lawlessness)" Matthew 7:23

Just tell them you're attending meetings with JWs but you're NOT SUBJECTED to the rules binding on all members, then you'll get a thumb up from all these critics, because that's what they desire with all their hearts!

They're not arguing in a view to setting matters straight {2Timothy 3:16} they are advocates of DISORDER! wink
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Explaining John 6:53 in answer to your question. See below

You cited Paulgrundy explanation as it relates to John 6:53

Here is HIS EXPLANATION below

The Remnant are the only ones that are allowed to partake of the bread and wine at the annual memorial of Jesus' death,[2] despite this being in flagrant disregard of Jesus, who said EVERLASTING LIFE is CONTINGENT on PARTAKING of the EMBLEMS in REMEMBRANCE of HIM.

John 6:53-57 "Accordingly Jesus said to them: "Most truly I say to YOU, Unless YOU eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, YOU have no life in yourselves. He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I shall resurrect him at the last day; for my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me, and I in union with him. Just as the living Father sent me forth and I live because of the Father, he also that feeds on me, even that one will live because of me."

Did I cite the above in my response to you? Now you want me to tell you how WRONG or RIGHT it is.

You want me to tell you whether that the fact you brought forward is CORRECT or WRONG. HAHAHAHAHA.

What is a FACT? A true PIECE of INFORMATION. Hahahahaha and you still want me to tell you how WRONG or RIGHT a TRUE PIECE of information is.

Did you believe what you cited is TRUE or FALSE? You are the one CITING the FACT.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

You asked a question and I provide an answer using Paulgrundy explanation as per he has Facts grin grin , All you need to do is check if the answer i provided is correct or not

You want me to tell you whether that the fact you brought forward is CORRECT or WRONG. HAHAHAHAHA.

What is a FACT? A true PIECE of INFORMATION. Hahahahaha and you still want me to tell you how WRONG or RIGHT a TRUE PIECE of information is.

Did you believe what you cited is TRUE or FALSE. You are the one CITING the FACT.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Maximus69:

Instead of labelling them "Apostates",
I call them "Atheists", because they both share the same line of thought!

Whoever has a tiny altar in himself to which he bows daily can never become submissive to any form of standard, principle or rule that will render him/her EQUAL to others.

So they'll continue pestering each person around them to become rebellious, developing PERSONAL mindset on every matter, thereby undermining EQUITY.

Jesus rightly referred to them as "workers of iniquity (lawlessness)" Matthew 7:23

Just tell them you're attending meetings with JWs but you're NOT SUBJECTED to the rules binding on all members, then you'll get a thumb up from all these critics, because that's what they desire with all their hearts!

They're not arguing in a view to set matters straight {2Timothy 3:16} they are advocates of DISORDER! wink

Coming from the one who use an ATHEIST platform to aim to TEACH and PREACH God's words.

What are you then doing With WORKERS of INIQUITY and LAWLESSNESS? and equally using INIQUITY/LAWLESSNESS PLATFORM to aim to preach and teach Gods words.

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Hairyrapunzel: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Is paulgrundy WRONG?
At least Jesus told His disciples to keep drinking wine and eating bread which symbolizes his body and blood in remembrance of him.

I did not see where Jesus said bread and wine is for only gb and anointed few because the gb said so.

So you think something self appointed men who call themselves gb are the only channel of communication between God and man today? Lol

I no fit laugh. How did gb know that they are even anointed sef? Abi they are also mentally imbalanced like the ones they talk of? Me I think it is mental illness o.

You know they said many people who claim to be anointed are mentally imbalanced. They be talking about themselves o

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

Coming from the one who use an ATHEIST platform to aim to TEACH and PREACH God's words.

What are you then doing With WORKERS of INIQUITY and LAWLESSNESS? and equally using INIQUITY/LAWLESSNESS PLATFORM to aim to preach and teach Gods words.

Sorry Sir,

ATHEISM is a faculty comprising of
scholars by CIRCUMSTANCES and
scholars by CHOICE!

Most people claiming atheists today aren't REAL atheists, frustration forced them to adopt the idea.

Whereas REAL atheists like you and your folks are claiming believers.

How do you distinguish between both?

He is an ATHEIST~ one who stands against all forms of standards and principles demanding submission making him/him equal to others. That's what led so many of your Pastors into opening their own business centers, making rules for others while they are above such rules, then forming alliance with other Pastors whose rules are in total conflict with theirs, and both smiles as if everything is OK!

He is NOT an ATHEIST~ one asking thought provoking questions to justify certain code of conduct or principle. These ones were frustrated, robbed and intimidated by REAL atheists and after noticing that there is no justice from the so called God the atheists taught them, they concluded 'there is no God'.

I've discussed with many so called atheist and i've come to discover that most of them wouldn't have welcome the idea if they knew the truth about God, and most of those claiming believers are also atheist but it's because they've not learnt the truth about God.

For instance a so called Pastor told us during house to house preaching "if there is nothing like hellfire, by now i supposed to be a billionaire because i had the chance to make money through rituals, but i feared the Lord"

Please what exactly stopped him from participating in ritualistic means, is it the LOVE for God or fear of hellfire? cheesy

So when i said you guys are ATHEISTS, don't just assume that everyone claiming atheist truthfully knows what ATHEISM means, just like billions claiming Christians never knew what Christianity truly means!

Thanks Sir! wink
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Hairyrapunzel: 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Paulgrundy's explanation is not wrong
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Maximus69:

Sorry Sir,

ATHEISM is a faculty comprising of
scholars by CIRCUMSTANCES and
scholars by CHOICE!

Most people claiming atheists today aren't REAL atheists, frustration forced them to adopt the idea.

Whereas REAL atheists like you and your folks are claiming believers.

How do you distinguish between both?

He is an ATHEIST~ one who stands against all forms of standards and principles demanding submission making him/him equal to others. That's what led so many of your Pastors into opening their own business centers, making rules for others while they are above such rules, then forming alliance with other Pastors whose rules are in total conflict with theirs, and both smiles as if everything is OK!

He is NOT an ATHEIST~ one asking thought provoking questions to justify certain code of conduct or principle. These ones were frustrated, robbed and intimidated by REAL atheists and after noticing that there is no justice from the so called God the atheists taught them, they concluded 'there is no God'.

I've discussed with many so called atheist and i've come to discover that most of them wouldn't have welcome the idea if they knew the truth about God, and most of those claiming believers are also atheist but it's because they've not learnt the truth about God.

For instance a so called Pastor told us during house to house preaching "if there is nothing like hellfire, by now i supposed to be a billionaire because i had the chance to make money through rituals, but i feared the Lord"

Please what exactly stopped him from participating in ritualistic means, is it the LOVE for God or fear of hellfire? cheesy

So when i said you guys are ATHEISTS, don't just assume that everyone claiming atheist truthfully knows what ATHEISM means, just like billions claiming Christians never knew what Christianity truly means!

Thanks Sir! wink

Oga Maximus69 you love making ASSUMPTIONS and SPECULATIONS that have no basis.

I didnt ask for explanation on REAL or FAKE ATHEIST. In academics and FIELD of ATHEIST you can't be SEEN as an AUTHORITY there. Perhaps you show me your numerous WORKS on ATHEISM. Perhaps I might have a RETHINK.

You have seen this before.....

For whenever the Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature the things required by the law, these who do not have the law are a LAW TO THEMSELVES. 15 They show that the work of the law is written in their hearts, as their conscience bears witness and their conflicting thoughts accuse or else defend them.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by CAPTIVATOR: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

You cited Paulgrundy explanation as it relates to John 6:53

Here is HIS EXPLANATION below

The Remnant are the only ones that are allowed to partake of the bread and wine at the annual memorial of Jesus' death,[2] despite this being in flagrant disregard of Jesus, who said EVERLASTING LIFE is CONTINGENT on PARTAKING of the EMBLEMS in REMEMBRANCE of HIM.

John 6:53-57 "Accordingly Jesus said to them: "Most truly I say to YOU, Unless YOU eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, YOU have no life in yourselves. He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I shall resurrect him at the last day; for my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me, and I in union with him. Just as the living Father sent me forth and I live because of the Father, he also that feeds on me, even that one will live because of me."

Did I cite the above in my response to you? Now you want me to tell you how WRONG or RIGHT it is.

Did you believe what you cited is TRUE or FALSE? You are the one CITING the FACT.

As long as the explanation has answered you.

Goodbye
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
achorladey:

Oga Maximus69 you love making ASSUMPTIONS and SPECULATIONS that have no basis.

I didnt ask for explanation on REAL or FAKE ATHEIST. In academics and FIELD of ATHEIST you can't be SEEN as an AUTHORITY there. Perhaps you show me your numerous WORKS on ATHEISM. Perhaps I might have a RETHINK.

You have seen this before.....

For whenever the Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature the things required by the law, these who do not have the law are a LAW TO THEMSELVES. 15 They show that the work of the law is written in their hearts, as their conscience bears witness and their conflicting thoughts accuse or else defend them.

The Bible verse perfectly supported my explanation Sir! wink

A so called ATHEIST opened a forum that's well organized with rules and punishment for defaulters! undecided
Please try having a rethink over that Bible quotation once again and tell me if it's an atheist who said there is no God(authority for orderliness) that should organized such a thing whereas those claiming worshippers of God are DISORGANIZED? cheesy

Thanks Sir! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Free Sex In Japan!!! / Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.