Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

“Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor (2846 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by ubunja(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
The nuts of your brain don dey loose abi you missed your drugs.
how can a loser with a name like Grabhisballs speak of self respect? I laugh at her.

3 Likes

Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
ubunja:
how can a loser with a name like Grab his balls speak of self respect? I laugh at her.
But a man who calls himself Ubunja ( dog like) can talk of self respect.... Dude get your head out of your anus.
Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
The nuts of your brain don dey loose abi you missed your drugs.
I've given him my last attention. He can now take it to the bank. grin
Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I've given him my last attention. He can now take it to the bank. grin
Don't mind ubunja, he's high on some cheap skunk. Dude meant well but lack manner of approach.
Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by ubunja(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
But a man who calls himself Ubunja ( dog like) can talk of self respect.... Dude get your head out of your anus.
hey I'm not the one who demanded to be respected.

I don't mind disrespect

2 Likes

Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Don't mind ub.unja, he's high on some cheap skunk. Dude meant well but lack manner of approach.
I know some of them approach ladies by being rude at first. I don't know the senseless logic behind that. He should do that with those ladies who find such men interesting. As for me, I do the 'good guys'.
Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by ubunja(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Don't mind ubunja, he's high on some cheap skunk. Dude meant well but lack manner of approach.
when did I appoint you my Public Relations Officer?

2 Likes

Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
ubunja:
hey I'm not the one who demanded to be respected.

I don't mind disrespect
That you don't want to be treated with respect doesn't mean everyone wants that too.

Borrow sense jare . undecided
Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by ubunja(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I know some of them approach ladies by being rude at first. I don't know the senseless logic behind that. He should do that with those ladies who find such men interesting. As for me, I do the 'good guys'.

I laugh.

Me and you have been trading such banter for years. I'm surprised you now acting all holy.

Are you a reformed virgin? It would make sense under the circumstances of the thread

2 Likes

Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
ubunja:
when did I appoint you my Public Relations Officer?
Since the day you lost your sense.

1 Like

Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by ubunja(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
That you don't want to be treated with respect doesn't mean everyone wants that too.

Borrow sense jare . undecided
well she can lead the way by getting respectable moniker.

2 Likes

Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
ubunja:
well she can lead the way by getting respectable moniker.
So this is your headache. grin grin grin
Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by ubunja(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Since the day you lost your sense.
the only thing I lost is my appetite for talking with kimbraa. She can go jump into a lagoon.

3 Likes

Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Don't mind him. grin

1 Like

Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by ubunja(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
So this is your headache. grin grin grin

what do you think it's about?

1 Like

Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
since the early 2000s surgeons have fixing hymens in europe for muslim ladies about to marry virgin obsessed men cheesy.this one no be news nau.if d procedure is done here e go be big mrket for doctors...that is if it is affordable

2 Likes

Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lonestar124:
Good for the ladies that want to decieve their opposite partner in bed...By the way i sight lefulefu on the comment column, oga you can go deep into the ocean you will never sink cheesy
i am not obsessed about virgins cheesy.to me character is topmost cheesy.

1 Like

Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I am very much aware of them and I have seen 1, or 2 who are in the business of vagina rejuvenation. They're not 100% effective 'cause they still slack.

Vaginal rejuvenation entails different types of vaginal procedures.
What is slacking actually?

Can i see proof from the medical aspect of it cos I haven't read of one except cases of botched jobs like in other procedures.
I may be wrong anyway that's why I want to know what slacks and if drs confirmed they slack actually.
Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Junkie1: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
NOOOO!!! NOW SOMEONE WILL GOAN FVCK OLOSHO THINKING SHE'S A VIRGIN SMH

1 Like

Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Lonestar124: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
lefulefu:
i am not obsessed about virgins cheesy.to me character is topmost cheesy.
Good to know....looking at the twitter comments that was screenshot, i see of one of commenters with your picture did'nt you see it?

Is that your twitter handle or someone is impersonating?
Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Good gooding guys grin
Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lonestar124:
Good to know....looking at the twitter comments that was screenshot, i see of one of commenters with your picture did'nt you see it?

lemme check
Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lonestar124:

dats not me.wille report d handle.thanks for bringing my attention to it.
Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by CaptainMitch: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
That's crazy, why the person go steal your picture ask him to change it
lefulefu:
dats not me.wille report d handle.thanks for bringing my attention to it.

1 Like

Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
That's crazy, why the person go steal your picture ask him to change it
iyam searching handle on instagram.its not showing
Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by CaptainMitch: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
No it's twitter @GusGustavo
lefulefu:
iyam searching handle on instagram.its not showing
Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
twitter? i dont use twitter but instagram.was thinking it was instagram sef.lemme quickly form an akant and send him a message.all dese scammers sef
Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
bro is dere any report option on twitter? i just registered on twitter right now
Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by CaptainMitch: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yes check the attached photo
lefulefu:
bro is dere any report option on twitter? i just registered on twitter right now

Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Yes check the attached photo
thanks

1 Like

Re: “Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
It's not a bad idea for those who need it. It's a very common procedure amongst Arab women who are shamed, ostracized or even killed if they're not a virgin on their wedding night.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SAD!!! See What This Slay Queen Was Caught Doing!(pics & Video) / What Does She Mean? / I Need Advice From You Guys Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.