Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) (9311 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2010
@poster, firstly your topic should have been. Nairaland romance women (are they really single) Thank me later.

Secondly you must really have lot of time on your hand to keep a tap on all those ladies/me.  As for me I could care less what you think.
I really do not care what people think of me esp not on nairaland  a faceless forum where most idiots come to display their idiocy.
Your silly brain is really quick to have concluded that most ladies on here are looking for man, I guess you mistake everyone to be a desperate
fool like you. If I was really looking for a man then by now I would have open endless thread showcasting myself. I have been here since 2006,
and no one have caught my interest and never would. You hear me? I will never (hopefully you know the meaning of never or better still check the dictionary)
ever date or even think of dating anyone on nairaland. There are few nairalanders I respect, the rest I don't even count them nor think of them. I come here because this place interest me, I come here because there are some people here with stupidity that can not be found in the real world. And it amuse me.
Also how I lead my life and how I choose to spend my days is entirely my business. But if you want to take the load on put it on your head then you are more then
welcome. It's your headache.

And if you think this silly post of your will make me lessen my frequency then you probably do not know the person you are dealing with.
You think I haven't heard it all all on nairaland? I am still here. And guess what I WILL STAY BE HERE FOR AS LONG AS I WANT, SPEND AS MUCH TIME
AS I WANT. You can continue scrutinizing my character and thinking whatever sh****it you want.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2010
Really Shy,

Mobo aint worth the PAPER you wipe your azz on, DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO RADDLE YOUR FEATHERS,

If your man think that ONLINE PERSON is telling the truth about you then I suggest you get another man,

It not that serious honey, just ignore him,
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by babyme1(f): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2010
To thinks im there shocked shocked shocked

This BOY must be jobless grin grin
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by SAGoddess: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2010
OP, I need to see the RULE that says we are not allowed to hang around a certain section of NL, the assumption is that you also hang around the same section hence you see all these "lonely" females hectically searching for men on NL, mcwwwweeeem. . . . . . .I will say this though, YOU need to get a life!
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by googles: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^ sweethrt long time . . . howz my bonfrend in your care ?
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by SAGoddess: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2010
Your man is super girl, he went to visit gran over the weekend and loved it, he did not even want to go to creche on Monday but you can't have an illiterate man now so I told him he had to go cheesy

Have you moved yet? Loving it?
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by tolufaithO(f): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2010
@ Mobo444, why are u doing this, u said fb ruined ur marriage or whatever, are they d one that ruined ur marriage?? why are u blaming them cos they are alwzs online, if i may ask, what are u doing online too, i think what they are doing online 17hrs is personal and it's none of ur business and they dont own u explanation 4 dat Uncle ITK (I Too Know) mind ur business, if u hv sumtin to do wit ur precious time, u wont be online searching 4 d ladies who are online 4 17hrs mumu odegbe, use ur 1hr time wisely oke, ITK

@ all, dont mind him, since he doesn't hv sumtin reasonable 2 do wit 1hr time he bought OYO
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^ Just did a brief seach on your NL history and found out all your past post were on NL sexual section, please go back there and continue arousing guys.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2010
Shy-One:

Googles

I like you very much too.

@ All Ladies:

Because I ask my name to be removed - please do not turn on me and attack me - this is how I feel and I shouldn't be targeted for feeling the way I do. I let everybody state their ideas, opinions and try to just state mine. There are things people say and do and I let them express themselves without judging them one way or the other.

There are many of you ladies that I love reading your thoughts as it helps me in my own life too. Ink_nerd, Mama Gee, Omolola1 (I love her demeanor a lot), Queeneve (Is so bold - she gives me strength some times - I would fear doing alot that she states but my admiration for her is immense as well), Googles I like your words, Creamish, SA Goddess, I read to learn and to listen too. There are also many men on here that when I hear their points of view it broadens my horizon and gets me to think.

But because I ask Mobo444 to take me off shouldn't be a license to others to open the door and put me down or call me weak. Because weak I am not. I just believe that truly you can communicate with anyone and everyone one and communication also includes the words please and can be friendly even in the face of adversity, uncomfortable topics, etc.

Please i am not too good with he computer, someone should please explain to me how to take off Shy_one names from that list, she has promised to be of good altitude and she has always been a nice lady, so sorry i included you on that list.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by spicyhoney(f): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2010
MOBO444,
Like i once stated in one of ur threads which am sure is why u put my id on this list; u re highly retarded. You should be happy that there is a forum like this that gives a LOSER like u the opportunity to have words with me cos trust me, if you meet in real, u will be so intimidated that u would not have the nerves to come close not to talk of opening that hole on ur face u call a mouth.

If u are angry that i have the resources to be online anytime i want then u can go to hell, FYI, the kind of work i do does not even give me enough time to myself so, am a very busy girl. Am logged on most time on my laptop and phone even when at work and automatically open my favorite sites, without necessarily having the time to do anything on the internet and  just to be available for my peeps who i communicate with mostly through online chat and that's y i rarely read threads or make post on some of the one's i read. Besides, am not always on Romance section, am quite active on other sections too, whatever caption catches my eye or mood am in.

I don't discuss my relationship on NL, so i wonder what gave u the idea that i was Married, Engaged or Single. I love the internet and i chat alot with my peeps online, I've got Classy and intelligent friends too on the internet but definitely not THRASH like you, u are way too below my reasoning faculty.

An advice for u: I have read like three of ur threads and i am so convinced u have been hurt and damaged inside by a black girl; please, hating would not cure u, rather it would only build up more DEPRESSIVE TRAITS and this will make U  more ANTI SOCIAL. I want u to get someone close preferably a male if u can't go to a psychic and talk to the person, open up from deep within, it would do u good. Or talk to God, say those things that hurt u out don't keep them inside voice that thing out and u will feel better.

P.S
Ur post ain't gonna stop me form coming here, i cant afford to loose the laugh i get from dumb ass like u on this forum, so whatever thread u re planning on coming out with next on this issue; do make it tight . . .
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^ Why will your phone be logged on into Nairaland of all site, when we have facebook and twitter which are more compatible with phone, so you are so hungry to see replies or opinion, show how cheap a gadget lover you are, i dont care if you single, married or engaged, all i am worried about is you been online 17 hours a day and missing the chance of a life of meeting a real Black man in a real world.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by googles: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2010
MOBO444:

Please[b] i am not too good with he computer,[/b] someone should please explain to me how to[b] take off Shy_one names[/b] from that list, she has promised to be of good altitude and she has always been a nice lady, so sorry i included you on that list.

#GBAGAUN GBAGAUN GBAGAUN

cheesy cheesy cheesy

SA Goddess:

Your man is super girl, he went to visit gran over the weekend and loved it, he did not even want to go to creche on Monday but you can't have an illiterate man now so I told him he had to go  cheesy

Have you moved yet?  Loving it?

so nice to know hez okay. . . yes o let him go to school that way we can give birth to Einsteins and Carsons  wink

moved my stuff already but am still not living dere. . . am so used to my area moving is such a b[i]i[/i]tch to deal with  grin
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2010
rokiatu:

@poster, firstly your topic should have been. Nairaland romance women (are they really single) Thank me later.

Secondly you must really have lot of time on your hand to keep a tap on all those ladies/me. As for me I could care less what you think.
I really do not care what people think of me esp not on nairaland a faceless forum where most idiots come to display their idiocy.
Your silly brain is really quick to have concluded that most ladies on here are looking for man, I guess you mistake everyone to be a desperate
fool like you. If I was really looking for a man then by now I would have open endless thread showcasting myself. I have been here since 2006,
and no one have caught my interest and never would. You hear me? I will never (hopefully you know the meaning of never or better still check the dictionary)
ever date or even think of dating anyone on nairaland. There are few nairalanders I respect, the rest I don't even count them nor think of them. I come here because this place interest me, I come here because there are some people here with stupidity that can not be found in the real world. And it amuse me.
Also how I lead my life and how I choose to spend my days is entirely my business. But if you want to take the load on put it on your head then you are more then
welcome. It's your headache.

And if you think this silly post of your will make me lessen my frequency then you probably do not know the person you are dealing with.
You think I haven't heard it all all on nairaland? I am still here. And guess what I WILL STAY BE HERE FOR AS LONG AS I WANT, SPEND AS MUCH TIME
AS I WANT. You can continue scrutinizing my character and thinking whatever sh****it you want.

Who cares if you a big girl, are you the only black woman in the world, you so proud and full of yourself, i can’t believe you have no modesty and look all Black men as things to be used, all i am worried is about is for you to slow down on your NL romance section attendance, you are here seducing men and make suggestive comment, get a life.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by kaion(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2010
@MOBO
You got me reeling with laughter and guy me think you are biting more than you can actually chew if some black gurl had done something bad to you, don't just  generalise and take it on every other ladies. Guy me think you've never been fortunate to hang out with the good ones(ladies) and i kindda pity you though.I was wondering
1. How did you get to know they spend 17 hours online?
2. What is the basis of your statistic?

will like to know
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by lbotus(f): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2010
seriously? undecided

this dude is jobless.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Creamish(f): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2010
googles:

#GBAGAUN GBAGAUN GBAGAUN

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin

LMFAO!!! yeeeee!! grin grin grin
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by ShyOne(f): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
MOBO444:

Please i am not too good with he computer, someone should please explain to me how to take off Shy_one names from that list, she has promised to be of good altitude and she has always been a nice lady, so sorry i included you on that list.

Thank you very much MOBO.  Thank for doing this for me.  You are a great guy.  I work with computers - I train clients on software packages such as the Office Suite and I also prepare legal documents, taxes, manuscripts for people who write books and need publishing, etc,

I have never opened up a thread on NL - I just reply to threads created by others and I know how to edit my comments - there is a side button that says "modify" after you reply to a thread - so I can go in and modify what I just wrote at any time.

I don't know how to modify the post of the creator - I hope you can do this on your posts that you open.  Please find out for me.  I so appreciate the kindness you have given to me thus far. My man is like you, he is soo intelligent and forgiving and fair.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^Am working on it right now, you such a dearly.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Omolola1(f): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2010
googles:

#GBAGAUN GBAGAUN GBAGAUN

grin   grin    grin    grin    grin    grin

Googles you too gbaski!  cool

Shy-One:

Thank you very much MOBO. Thank for doing this for me. You are a great guy. I work with computers - I train clients on software packages such as the Office Suite and I also prepare legal documents, taxes, manuscripts for people who write books and need publishing, etc,

I have never opened up a thread on NL - I just reply to threads created by others and I know how to edit my comments - there is a side button that says "modify" after you reply to a thread - so I can go in and modify what I just wrote at any time.

I don't know how to modify the post of the creator - I hope you can do this on your posts that you open. Please find out for me. I so appreciate the kindness you have given to me thus far. My man is like you, he is soo intelligent and forgiving and fair.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (Holds my head with my hands)

All this for MOBO?
Na wa o!
Anyway, everyone is entitled to his/her own ideas and opinions
I respect your decision anyway
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by 190: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2010
[size=18pt]UNA DON TOO MAKE NOISE~THREAD LOCKED, ANYBODY THAT POSTS RITE AFTER THIS IS A HILL-GOAT!![/size]
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Omolola1(f): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2010
[size=15pt]Singing

ORI MI WU O, ELAGI MO!!!!! [/size] cool cool
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by ShyOne(f): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2010
Mobo:

Thank you.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by 190: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2010
Omolola1:

[size=15pt]Singing

ORI MI WU O, ELAGI MO!!!!! [/size] cool cool

What the heck did i just say!!

and come to think of it,

U were the next person to respond to that,

Are u high this evening sweets!!

I take back whatever i said before!!
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Omolola1(f): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2010
190:

What the heck did i just say!!

and come to think of it,

U were the next person to respond to that,

Are u high this evening sweets!!

I take back whatever i said before!!

Well, i had already posted that before i saw your post

Its ok, no wahala
Am not happy wiv you o
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by 190: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^
swerry whats it!!
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Omolola1(f): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2010
Av sent you a msg on FB

Nothing serious!
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by annawhite(f): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2010
mobo!mobo!mobo! how many wey i don cal u
flies wey no hear word dey follow corpse enter grave
why do u like including annawhite on every thread you post here

i need a genuine ansa
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by annawhite(f): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2010
i dont want to add you to my list , is it by force
i dnt like you, u can change your ID all u can,it's not gonna work
cant u be a gentleman and back off ?

MOBO pls leave me alone
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2010
Dude WTF without em ladies here this goddamn forum will be boring. Now I suspect your gay  angry btw you don't have the moral right to judge any human, GET IT
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by annawhite(f): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2010
REALITY101:

Dude WTF without em ladies here this goddamn forum will be boring. Now I suspect your gay  angry btw you don't have the moral right to judge any human, GET IT
sweetie i dont think he is , i think he has exhausted the money he got from dat lady and he's looking for the next available lady to feed from but he's dissapointed cos all the ladies on nairaland are tough hence his frustration
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^ Exhasuted what, now dont jump to conclusion and lets face fact, why are you on Nairaland 24/7, dont you have a Man to grab your attention uring the evenings.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2010
Shy-One:

Mobo:

Thank you.

You welcome anytime, cant believe we have such a cutey lady on NL,it must be the Libra thing in you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Get In Here And Find Out Your SEXUAL Birth Name (picture) / Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex / Steps On How To Toast A Lady For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.