Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) (9306 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2010
Furry azz can't wait to jump on your lap Mobo, he is wagging his tail like a good sloth,
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by 190: 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^Look you are not in any relationship Queeneve, no lady in a serious relatioship will use such words they way you have used them here, i am even ashamed to advice you cos i dont know how to start, you have cheap and little morals, you are very unladylike, i detest you, you are not a lady, you are a monkey lady, you have lied that you ave a Nigeria boyfriend and you spend all your time on Nairaland, you have failed Queeneve.

Obviously prince is a Nigerian Boyfriend~
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2010
Are you sure MOBO?  I am not the only one who CLAIMED TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIED USING FOUL WORDS or unladylike words you CALLED IT,

I think you Need to get up off my nuts and FIND YOU Another HOBBY,
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^^ You are also poorly educated,maybe junior high school at best, your english comprehension is so poor.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2010
Mobo,

I am married, I do not have a boyfriend and do not care for one,

Find you a wife and spend less time WORRYING about other MEN'S WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS,
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2010
You right America allow junior school drop outs in college and give out degrees to those who have poor education/comprehension skill,

I guess American universities is desperate for MY MONEY huh that they didn't care if I couldn't comprehend is that right MOBO? undecided
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^^Now we are talking, my initial post talked about married women, so you are the married woman that spend 17 hours on Nairaland romance section, your marriage is not working very well and Nairaland romance is your way to escape, dont your hubby give it to you well at night, are you fustrated in marriage, what is wrong with your marriage, talk to me, come on talk to me, you are so quick to use sexual words on guys to arose them, dont your husband get aroused.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2010
(laughing and crying cry) So my marriage is failing now?

On what basis is my marriage failing, Dr Mobo?

I spend 17 straight hours on NAIRALAND? Yeah you got me confused with another Queen,
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^^ No way will i get you confused, the same America negro you,the same Big Black Queeneve, i saw your pic were you pasted it and dont let me paste it for all to see now, you have a Nigeria boy friend aint i right, all them foreign ladies searching for Strong Nigeria Male.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Tinksh(f): 12:30am On Oct 13, 2010
So funny!!! 190 is trying so hard to referee and its just not happening, hehe!! Queeneve you rock!!
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 12:36am On Oct 13, 2010
Mobo,

You do not have a picture of me and ANY PICTURE YOU POST IS NOT ME, You ACTUALLY think I am stupid like you? Just like chick posted fake pictures of themselves knowing damn well HALF of them are not models, I could too, Matter fact, I got a picture I want to post me in the pool wearing a thong,

Tin_sk,

Awww you so sweet! grin
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by ring(m): 12:37am On Oct 13, 2010
mobo vs queen,
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 12:38am On Oct 13, 2010
Uhmmmmm MOBO,

I did not search for ANYTHING, I was approached, not the other way around, EVERYBODY DON'T want them a Nigerian man,

Just because a few of them have nigerian men does not mean EVERYBODY WANT THEM, in that case, why you ain't got a woman Mobo?
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 12:42am On Oct 13, 2010
By the way MOBO,

You did get me confused, one post you said I was lonely and frustrated, NOW I AM A BIG BLACK MARRIED WOMAN with a picture you claimed you have of me,

Are you sure, you are not suffering from Dementia/Alhs?
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by madlady(f): 12:45am On Oct 13, 2010
@Queeneve don't worry  about @MOBO666 he's just attention seeking.

@MOBO444 your @Topic so boring that I cant be bothered to read it anymore.

If I can learn, help or laugh at a @Topic I read it, your @Topic doesn't fall into any of those categories, its NOT even @ROMANTIC .
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 12:47am On Oct 13, 2010
Uh oh Mommie Maddie done woke up!

(running and jump in bed)

Mobo is RETARDED,
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by InkedNerd(f): 1:04am On Oct 13, 2010
Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooo mumu MOBO444, I wouldn't touch you with a 10ft pole. Anyway, have fun dreamin' that I would ever be interested in you.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MrCork21: 1:16am On Oct 13, 2010
Queen eve is white actually. but she speak only IBO, pegiun english only
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by opsydudu(m): 1:18am On Oct 13, 2010
nice post Mobo444 grin grin grin

some ladies are tripping, cool
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 1:18am On Oct 13, 2010
Only white is my teeth,

My husband speaks Igbo,
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by opsydudu(m): 1:19am On Oct 13, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Queen eve is white actually. but she speak only IBO,  pegiun english only

grin grin grin grin

i laff in pigin engris

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 13, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooo mumu MOBO444, I wouldn't touch you with a 10ft pole. Anyway, have fun dreamin' that I would ever be interested in you.

Hmm
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 13, 2010
You see Seun, I told you guys not to release this psycho and his retarded friend! undecided

You know which is which right? cool
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MrCork21: 1:26am On Oct 13, 2010
Ujujoan , madam u look like a wrestler. I just saw your picture (no oofeinse)
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 13, 2010
^^^ Oh okay . . . .When did I start talking to dimwits
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by ShyOne(f): 5:05am On Oct 13, 2010
ohhh my goshhh,

lolololololol

why why??

you listed my name on this thread?

you have got to take my name off of this MOBO - plzzzzz

My boyfriend - is a new boyfriend - he is the first Nigerian I have ever dated - AND I LOVE HIM

He will not like seeing my name here, I don't stay on NL ----well, I guess I do lately ---heck it was interesting and funny and new and different.

I definitely have a man - I LOVE HIM AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HIM.

I belong to him and he belongs to me.

Take my name off of here MOBO - edit your thread

It was funny - I have to be honest and admit that I laughed so hard - I was SHOCKED.

But all laughs and jokes aside. I love him - you have GOT TO TAKE MY NAME DOWN

I will be a very distraught irrational libra if you do not delete me
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 13, 2010
Shy-One:

ohhh my goshhh,

lolololololol

why why??

you listed my name on this thread?

you have got to take my name off of this MOBO - plzzzzz

My boyfriend - is a new boyfriend - he is the first Nigerian I have ever dated - AND I LOVE HIM

He will not like seeing my name here, I don't stay on NL ----well, I guess I do lately ---heck it was interesting and funny and new and different.

I definitely have a man - I LOVE HIM AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HIM.

I belong to him and he belongs to me.

Take my name off of here MOBO - edit your thread

It was funny - I have to be honest and admit that I laughed so hard - I was SHOCKED.

But all laughs and jokes aside. I love him - you have GOT TO TAKE MY NAME DOWN

I will be a very distraught irrational libra if you do not delete me

Awww kiss grin smiley
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by adagz01(m): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2010
Where are the other ladies?

They should come and answer their querie as am begining to feel the fun.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2010
Mobo, u got a point n a very big one @ dat. Most of ya galz on NL are single n miserably searching bt they wouldn't admit it.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Adolak(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2010
Married women are not supposed to post on sexuality section i guess. Maybe in the family section.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by sohiemi(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2010
Am sorry if i hurt anybodies feelings but ladies u know dat there is alwaiz an element of truth in wat mobo says regardless of how silly he may sound.i used to h8 him @ attackin black women but one dae i sat down and REALLY read sum of his threads,then i saw the truth.if not why will am married woman be on nl 24/7?which husband will take that?or a gurl that iz in a relationshp postin 24/7 on nl even in the nite they don't sleep!what is realli wrong wiv dem?
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by SALady(f): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2010
@MOBO your post is all in plural i wonder who else is this "WE"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Can A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Wear 'Asoebi' For An Occasion? / Kenya Lady Goes Stark N*ked On Instagram To Gain Fame / Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.