Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,046 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) (9325 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Odunnu: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2010
Frustrated?very far frm me! Bored is a better word, I used it earlier. You'l agree with me too that some classes,meeting and activites generally could be very boring. I'l rather play with my fone than sleep.
Before NL,i had so many games in my fone and they kept me company.
Yorisb:

That bored/frustrated obsessed? undecided shocked[size=2pt]*runs and hides under the tree b4 she breaks in*[/size]
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2010
^^^ Now this makes you a big baby girl, maybe daddy girls, did anyone force you to take the job.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Odunnu: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2010
You are a goat MOBO. Am I complaining? I love my job,but when it gets boring at work,I take solace in NL and get entertained by foolish goats like you.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2010
^^^ I am not the first Black male you have insulted online, they way you insult Male online with out regards or fear of God makes me wonder, you need a strong Black male tonight but you aint gonna get any (wondering how i found out).
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2010
MOBO AND ODUNNU, please keep it up, am enjoying it kiss
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2010
Some lady on NAIRALAND broke MOBO heart and he taking it out on ALL BLACK WOMEN, DAMN YOU HEFFA!
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Yorisb: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
odiaero:

MOBO AND ODUNNU, please keep it up, am enjoying it kiss
Instigation - NO1 does it better! cheesy
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Creamish(f): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2010
@ vuvunaira. . . U must rily think I give a damn rite? undecided
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Omolola1(f): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
Mobo,

You know what i think,

I think you are just freaking bored! Coz i wonder how you can sit in front of your pc and start digging up all this

Anyway,
For the record,
Am not always online, my laptop and my BB is always logged on, i never log out of NL!
That am online doesn[t mean i do not have my personal life outta NL
Infact, if you must know i have a very active life outta NL
I could be in a party and be browsing NL on my BB
I could be at home, in school and be browsing NL on my lappi
At times i might even wake up in the middle of the night and log on to my system or my phone to browse NL
A guy might even be toasting me, and am online on NL on my phone

So whats your stress?
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^ My stress is time is no longer on your side Omolola, the real reason you come to NL is to find solace and unleash your fustration, if you had a fulfilled lovelife you wont be logged onto NL 24/7 as you said yourself, something is missing in yourlife, talk to me, explain to me, let me help you my dear.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Yorisb: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ My stress is time is no longer on your side Omolola, the real reason you come to NL is to find solace and unleash your fustration, if you had a fulfilled lovelife you wont be logged onto NL 24/7 as you said yourself, something is missing in yourlife, talk to me, explain to me, let me help you my dear.
I dunno why but this got me rolling on the floor cheesy
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by mamaken: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
MOBO444:

So in trying to advice you and your excesses, you had to insult me, so you too could insult me for my trying to assist you.

Who has ever ask u for an advice!?!?  
What excesses r u talking abt!?!?  
When have i insult u!?!?  
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Omolola1(f): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2010
MOBO444:

Now i know you have a problem, a serious one at that

Who told you time is no longer on my side?
You really are very funny, you know
For your info, av got lots of time on my side!
And do you think having a fulfilled love life is the reason for living,
I dont think i have anything to explain to you coz am waxing strong and am very very filfilled!
You should be the one explaining to me, DO YOU HAVE A MENTAL PROBLEM?

Yorisb:

I dunno why but this got me rolling on the floor cheesy

Go and kiss your dogs jor  tongue
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^ This is it you nothing more than one of those 11 Black women i had my way with when i visited Nigeria under 2 weeks ago, you just talk and talk, trying to get me aroused and maybe seduce me, no way will i allow you have you way.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by ShyOne(f): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2010
Mobo

Please take my name off - edit me out - please

Yes, I post on NL - it is a very innocent vice and can be helpful to myself and to others too

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't cheat

Also, I checked into what Odunnu and Omolola1 said because I notice that when I shut my computer off and then turn it on I am automatically still logged into NL - I rarely have to log in.  So I am permanently logged in and don't know this,

My work is 100% computer work that I do and if I don't shut the page in NL - it looks like I am in NL when I actually AM NOT.

So you are wrong - I am not on NL for 17 hours a day - I can understand how you might see it that way

Please remove my name from this thread you have posted.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by vuvunaira(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
Mobo mobo mobo,

thats all we are all saying,

we av all derailed from the main title, of d whole discussion,

OK, if u guys think u all are merging all urs world 2gether, GOOD 4 U,

Seun is very pleased 2 av u guys fully logged IN, hehehehee

Odunni et Omolola, u guys roc, Dunni has 2 b matchmaked with MOBO , u guys fit so well 2gether//lol
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Creamish(f): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2010
Shy-One:

Mobo

Yes, I post on NL - it is a very innocent vice and can be helpful to myself and to others too

Also, I checked into what Odunnu and Omolola1 said because I notice that when I shut my computer off and then turn it on I am automatically still logged into NL - I rarely have to log in. So I am permanently logged in and don't know this,

My work is 100% computer work that I do and if I don't shut the page in NL - it looks like I am in NL when I actually AM NOT.

So you are wrong - I am not on NL for 17 hours a day - I can understand how you might see it that way

^^

Y beg??      

does it take a strand of hair off ur body? cant rily understand y u chicks r beggin . . .sheesh! dis is an ONLINE forum n nobody has d right to tell u wat to do n wat not to . .as long as it's not contradicting the laid down policies! If u want to spend a minute . .do so . . if its an hour or a day . .go ahead. U owe nobody nuffn. Heck . .most pple here aint even wat they make us think they r . . .so wat??

puhleeezzzz!!!  angry
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by jaybee3(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^
Shocked that some people are actually taking him/her serious shocked shocked shocked shocked
It's all bad humour shocked shocked shocked
Who cares for real tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2010
Shy-One:

Mobo

Also, I checked into what Odunnu and Omolola1 said because I notice that when I shut my computer off and then turn it on I am automatically still logged into NL - I rarely have to log in. So I am permanently logged in and don't know this,

Shy_one i will see what i can do and maybe take your name off the list, but you have to promise to spend less time on NL romance, dont let them bad black Nigeria women infect you,ok.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by jaybee3(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2010
Chei c as mobo just dey flex muscle.
Na wa oh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Odunnu: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2010
Cant believe 'Shy' is so serious.
Abeg write my name 3times,bolden it,write beside in in parenthesis '24/7' per adventure Seun will see me and give me a chance to come and chop some of his money.
I need him to know i'm part of the reason he's still in business
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by r231(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^^^hehehehehehe

jay bee:

Chei c as mobo just dey flex muscle.
Na wa oh shocked shocked shocked shocked

abi o grin cheesy grin
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by googles: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
Shy-One:

Mobo

Also, I checked into what Odunnu and Omolola1 said because I notice that when I shut my computer off and then turn it on I am automatically still logged into NL - I rarely have to log in.  So I am permanently logged in and don't know this,

Like seriously ?  undecided you allow an insane online personality intimidate you like dis ?  angry Jeez just wen i was liking you already

who the fuckin' f[i]u[/i]ck is mobo? you owe him no explanation for your online life. . . if its blocking his anus dat you are always online let him log off

and take a leap "head first" into the red sea  angry .
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by ShyOne(f): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
@ Mobo

I PROMISE

Please take my name off this thread.

@ Creamish

One person's "idea of begging" is another person's "act of negotiating"

@ Odunnu

I am a very serious person - my man is worth whatever I need to do

@ Mobo

Thank you for your understanding and I still like you very much - please kindly remove my name  - I wish you a "happy birthday" coming up - my fellow libran - Also have a WONDERFUL DAY.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Creamish(f): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2010
Shy-One:

@ Mobo

I PROMISE

Please take my name off this thread.

@ Creamish

One person's "idea of begging" is another person's "act of negotiating"
@ Odunnu

I am a very serious person - my man is worth whatever I need to do

@ Mobo

Thank you for your understanding and I still like you very much - please kindly remove my name  - I wish you a "happy birthday" coming up - my fellow libran - Also have a WONDERFUL DAY.

ah well . .she rily does give a hoot wat some peeps think bout her . . . its your world.  . .just hope d generalisation misyarn isn't brewing somewhere . .  cool
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by ShyOne(f): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2010
Googles

I like you very much too.

@ All Ladies:

Because I ask my name to be removed - please do not turn on me and attack me - this is how I feel and I shouldn't be targeted for feeling the way I do.  I let everybody state their ideas, opinions and try to just state mine.  There are things people say and do and I let them express themselves without judging them one way or the other.

There are many of you ladies that I love reading your thoughts as it helps me in my own life too.  Ink_nerd, Mama Gee, Omolola1 (I love her demeanor a lot), Queeneve (Is so bold - she gives me strength some times - I would fear doing alot that she states but my admiration for her is immense as well), Googles I like your words, Creamish, SA Goddess, I read to learn and to listen too.  There are also many men on here that when I hear their points of view it broadens my horizon and gets me to think.

But because I ask Mobo444 to take me off shouldn't be a license to others to open the door and put me down or call me weak.  Because weak I am not.  I just believe that truly you can communicate with anyone and everyone one and communication also includes the words please and can be friendly even in the face of adversity, uncomfortable topics, etc.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Agluvs9ja(f): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2010
Dis mobo guy self? do u av a babe, or u married 2 ur computer? do u av a job or u working 4 nairaland? else how did u manage 2 come up wit all these names of ppl logged into nland 24/7, if u are not always logged in yourself?. . . (abeg no be insult o!, na talk i jus talk.)
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Odunnu: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
Characters!
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by googles: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
@shy-one

Ok then. . . . watever ticks your clock

I bet Mobo is jumping his monkey butt up and down his dungeon. . . .no thanks to you, for massaging his stinking ego angry
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Creamish(f): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2010
Shy-One:

Googles

I like you very much too.

@ All Ladies:

Because I ask my name to be removed - please do not turn on me and attack me - this is how I feel and I shouldn't be targeted for feeling the way I do. I let everybody state their ideas, opinions and try to just state mine. There are things people say and do and I let them express themselves without judging them one way or the other.

There are many of you ladies that I love reading your thoughts as it helps me in my own life too. Ink_nerd, Mama Gee, Omolola1 (I love her demeanor a lot), Queeneve (Is so bold - she gives me strength some times - I would fear doing alot that she states but my admiration for her is immense as well), Googles I like your words, Creamish, SA Goddess, I read to learn and to listen too. There are also many men on here that when I hear their points of view it broadens my horizon and gets me to think.

But because I ask Mobo444 to take me off shouldn't be a license to others to open the door and put me down or call me weak. Because weak I am not. I just believe that truly you can communicate with anyone and everyone one and communication also includes the words please and can be friendly even in the face of adversity, uncomfortable topics, etc.

watever rocks ur boat babes . . .sure wont bat an eyelid for dat 1 . .
cool
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Odunnu: 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2010
Please poster do me a favour, replace 'shyone' with 'Odunnu',any other person who wants Seun to go hungry and wants her name out,replace that name with 'Odunnu'. Spam it round the forum,paste it in every board and section,if you have Seun's email address plz send it specifically to him and let him know I dont stay 17hrz but 24hrz round the clock.
I neet to hang out with Seun. Olodo poster.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by vuvunaira(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
, Egos being flaunted 4 no-good reason,

Odunni, ma woman of d dae award goes 2 u 4 being d only 1 with d I-Dnt-Give-A-F**K mentality 2 stand ma homie MOBO whose MOJO is being waxed rite nw,

Let peace rein, and let Shy1 remain shy pls, grin wink lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu / How I Was Raped And brutally f*cked By A Would Be Employer / How My Boyfriend And Friend Forcefully Took Turns On Me – Lady Reveals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.