Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles (36516 Views)

Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Slays In Wheelchair, Shares Inspiring Post (photos) / Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by maasoap(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2019
SwaGUnLimiTeD:
See setup ... Sharp woman cheesy ... But if na me sha I will ignore ... Where she dey when baba dey hustle ...

Most people hustle but only God crowns the efforts. Besides, what kind of hustle can a woman who had been on wheelchair force 8 years do? Everyone will need help at a point in life, don't forget that.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2019
No matter her condition. I can never pity anything from the lineage of terrorists!! Serves her good. Mod you can ban me asap!!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Switruth: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2019
thisghowjw:
Viral Video Man Leaked Video Of How He Slept With His Facebook Crush

VIDEO BELOW HERE

See New Hot Video Clip
. Guy respect yourself na. And what the hell are the mods doing about this. Mtchewww
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by pyro62(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2019
Look at this silly woman. She don't even know how to ask for something politely.. Make them dash you $50000 you get mind do.. You didn't ask for your own, you are asking for e one he already promised other people..

I HATE NONSENSE
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by grandlexuz(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2019
2mch:
People is wheel chair work and take care of themselves.

She has spinal cord imjuries bro.chai there is God oh..
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2019
SwaGUnLimiTeD:
See setup ... Sharp woman cheesy ... But if na me sha I will ignore ... Where she dey when baba dey hustle ...
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by ehirosplusbiz(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2019
Evil mind
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by fortran12: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2019
cenaman:
Stingy DANGOTE. He alway give to those who already have and neglecting the poor who really need his assistance, later u will here DANGOTE donate 100 cars to nigeria police nonsense.
It's not his job to give anyone money. He can do whatever he likes with it.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by udemzyudex(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2019
krattoss:
Lol..you can't tell a man what to do with his money.

Dangote probly has some shares in aieto energy which sponsors super Eagles.

So don't think he was about throwing some money in the air

At least that's what we know, helping the rich when they already have.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by kullozone(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2019
mallamnari:
These are the people that need the giveaway dollars

They don't deserve shii... Who them epp
Let them ask Bubu for help.

Or is he not their savior again? smiley
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Dolorsa: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2019
VRDroid:
Sharp woman.

Dangote, what ya say? grin
I will give her the $ and even more. Super Eagles will get theirs as promised, otherwise social media no go let me drink water drop cuppy.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by kullozone(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2019
cenaman:
Stingy DANGOTE. He alway give to those who already have and neglecting the poor who really need his assistance, later u will here DANGOTE donate 100 cars to nigeria police nonsense.

Go and share 'his money' with him na.

Nonsense and Fulani herdsmensmiley
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2019
ONLINE BEGGING.....WELL DANGOTE WILL GIVE IF HE SEES THIS VIDEO....
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by azimibraun: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2019
GISpro:
But this woman is looking fresh. Even more than me.

I think I deserve the money than her. Abi?
And may be you also deserve the wheelchair more than her.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by mallamnari: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2019
kullozone:

They don't deserve shii... Who them epp
Let them ask Bubu for help.

Or is he not their savior again? smiley

Have mercy on humanity irrespective of tribe or religion
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
azimibraun:
And may be you also deserve the wheelchair more than her.
Her wheel chair is her problem, I also have mine. I'm not certain she'll be willing to exchange her wheelchair for my problem.

Life is complex bro.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by samvega: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
cenaman:

D Guy dey try small sha!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/want-save-lives-250-000-children-application-right-vaccines-dangote/

He's been doing a lot for child immunization in Nigeria.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/want-save-lives-250-000-children-application-right-vaccines-dangote/

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by effacofresh(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Baba dangote no body send you oh. E be like say very soon na you go dey trend
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by lilyheaven: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
cenaman:
He is a business man, that is business strategy
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by ufotty2001: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
you will see has enemies will block this msg not to get to him...
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by owila4luv(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
if you want to beg just beg don't put eye for another person gift. it's called witchcraft
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by landmark86: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dangote go be like

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by doctor306(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
I know Dangote, he's always want to be labelled as a philanthropist. You can bookmark this comment for reference purposes by the time he obliges, provided this message goes viral.
but y
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Fatoman: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dangote should do something to this
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
pressmanng:
A woman on wheelchair suffering from spinal cord injury has begged Africa richest man, Aliko Dangote to give her the money he promised Super Eagles.

The woman named Uwani Muhammad from Gombe State has been battling with the spinal cord injury for eight years after she fell from a staircase.

She went to her Facebook page and sent a touching message to Dangote.

It could be recalled that Dongote promised Super Eagles $50,000 for each goal they score from the quarter-finals stage of African Cup of Nation.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/woman-with-spinal-cord-injury-begged.html?m=1

Pls ask the Woman to post it via twitter
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by jay5iveee: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
I doubt if dangote would reckon with this poor woman, since he has little or no accolades to gain from helping her compare to if the money actually go to super eagles...My Advice to the woman is for her to put her trust in Allah and not in human

1 Like

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by jay5iveee: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
I doubt if dangote would reckon with this poor woman, since he has little or no accolades to gain from helping her compare to if the money actually go to super eagles...My Advice to the woman is for her to put her trust in Allah and not in human [b][/b]
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by TheCork(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2020
Royaldiana:
for sure he shall assist you after all u are his sister..........a closed mouth is a closed destiny

How do u do please. I have 200 naira..cash. please can I romanse u? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched / Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) / My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.