Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:48 AM

Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. (6124 Views)

The 7 Mysterious Ways Of Guys And How To Understand Them / You Can NEVER Fully Understand Nigerian Women So STOP Trying To Understand Them / 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nine traits Introverts Have That Most People Don’t Understand

Introverts have some odd behaviors as many people like to say, but being an introvert may be a good thing after all. There are some things you’d never guess about introverts, and we give you some of them:

They make themselves laugh

Introverts like their own company, and enjoy daydreaming, creating, reading, watching a movie or just relaxing. You may find it hard to believe, but introverts make themselves laugh. Do you know that many comedians are introverts?

Introverts need to be alone

Being alone is good, and introverts need that to recharge their batteries. You may think that introverts are shy and boring, but that’s not true. Introverts are actually trying to avoid meaningless interactions, and don’t like having a lot of friends.

They don’t like unexpected and unannounced visitors

Introverts don’t like unexpected visitors, because their time is organized to perfection. Distractions aren’t even an option, and introverts always plan their day ahead.

Introverts aren’t bored even when they look like that

Introverts feel good even when they sit and do nothing. They aren’t bored, because they think all the time. That’s their escape from boredom. If you see an introvert sitting alone, try to remember that they aren’t bored.

Attention-seeking behavior annoys introverts

Introverts would never try to be in the center of attention, and they don’t like people who do that. Introverts have a lot to tell others, but don’t like having everyone watching them. They are great speakers, but you’d never see them talk to people after their speech.

They don’t answer unknown calls

Introverts will never answer the phone if they don’t know who is calling them. They may not be in the mood or maybe that call isn’t scheduled. Small talks are also not an option. Spending the day talking on the phone? Not an option.

They don’t judge

Introverts like to observe their environment, but they don’t judge you. However, they may judge you if your behavior is annoying.

Introverts are easily distracted

Introverts like working in quiet rooms, because they are distracted by anything from water dripping to any other sound. However, they aren’t bothered by soothing sounds. Introverts also don’t like people standing behind their back.

They aren’t in a bad mood

Introverts always think about something, and their brains work all the time. If you see them standing somewhere and being quiet, don’t worry, they are not sad.

LifeHack

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Callertunez: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Good one...
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by DOMINO001: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
This makes a lot of sense

2 Likes

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by okk4sure: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nice 1.
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by EngrMcDon(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Exactly what it is
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
and most family members call them lazy because they've been indoor all day .

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Timagex(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin grin grin I never knew I was an intovert until now... cool cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by chyckxx(m): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
i go days without actually speaking to anyone. and for phone calls, lol. i find it very difficult to answer my phone. i prefer texts.

18 Likes

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
chyckxx:
i go days without actually speaking to anyone. and for phone calls, lol. i find it very difficult to answer my phone. i prefer texts.

You be "core" introvert niyen oo....lolz

3 Likes

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by chyckxx(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
lordskid:

You be "core" introvert niyen oo....lolz
no be small, bros. i barely even have friends. my closest friends are online, i’ve never met some...

10 Likes

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
chyckxx:

no be small, bros. i barely even have friends. my closest friends are online, i’ve never met some...

Aaaah.... Kilode?? Bro, pls you need to sharpen ur "social skillz" a little. I know u ENJOY ur own company, but try to get 1 or 2 sensible guys (adult) to roll with. Abeg try

3 Likes

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
chyckxx:

☺☺☺

1 Like

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by finalboss(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
angry
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by theunnamed: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
lordskid:

Aaaah.... Kilode?? Bro, pls you need to sharpen ur "social skillz" a little. I know u ENJOY ur own company, but try to get 1 or 2 sensible guys (adult) to roll with. Abeg try

Dem no dey last

1 Like

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by theunnamed: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
chyckxx:

As I dey like this, if not for my Momci wey make am compulsory say I must reach house at least once a week, nobody no where I dey.

7 Likes

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Offpoint: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
My greatest challenge is people saying I'm lazy, these guys slept all night snoring while I'm on the net working. When they woke up saw me sleeping they think I'm lazy. My first offline job I quit just after 2 weeks, I can't deal with someone telling what to do, giving me time to resume and closed... I don't do good with rules, I love my freedom.

The only words I said to anyone everyday is good morning and welcome.

11 Likes

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by bdsm: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
lordskid:

Introverts have some odd behaviors as many people like to say, but being an introvert may be a good thing after all. There are some things you’d never guess about introverts, and we give you some of them:

Introverts like their own company, and enjoy daydreaming, creating, reading, watching a movie or just relaxing. You may find it hard to believe, but introverts make themselves laugh. Do you know that many comedians are introverts?

Being alone is good, and introverts need that to recharge their batteries. You may think that introverts are shy and boring, but that’s not true. Introverts are actually trying to avoid meaningless interactions, and don’t like having a lot of friends.

Introverts don’t like unexpected visitors, because their time is organized to perfection. Distractions aren’t even an option, and introverts always plan their day ahead.

Introverts feel good even when they sit and do nothing. They aren’t bored, because they think all the time. That’s their escape from boredom. If you see an introvert sitting alone, try to remember that they aren’t bored.

Introverts would never try to be in the center of attention, and they don’t like people who do that. Introverts have a lot to tell others, but don’t like having everyone watching them. They are great speakers, but you’d never see them talk to people after their speech.

Introverts will never answer the phone if they don’t know who is calling them. They may not be in the mood or maybe that call isn’t scheduled. Small talks are also not an option. Spending the day talking on the phone? Not an option.

They don’t judge

Introverts like to observe their environment, but they don’t judge you. However, they may judge you if your behavior is annoying.

Introverts like working in quiet rooms, because they are distracted by anything from water dripping to any other sound. However, they aren’t bothered by soothing sounds. Introverts also don’t like people standing behind their back.

Introverts always think about something, and their brains work all the time. If you see them standing somewhere and being quiet, don’t worry, they are not sad.

LifeHack
never seen an accurate disciption about me until now

8 Likes

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by StrikeBack(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Who knows me
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lol....

I'm an introvert and I concur. However I play a lot and hardly take things seriously. cry

4 Likes

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Its not easy o.. Thank God for internet,if not I wonder how I would have survived it.

There is this part...People will say,that people like you can be very wicked. Chai! E can pain me,because I am not wicked.

I hardly forget if you offend me.If i no dress well,i no dey go out,even if na to go buy recharge card. I hardly go to occations,to d extent say,i dey ask myself say,if i wan do wedding,who go come? Got few frds and its hard to make new ones...
Even if i try to make new frds,to keep d tin going,na war.

I can be indoor for days,my neighbors will be asking "bros u bin travel" I will just smile..and say something like that.
While in school,them go say I dey form,but that wasn't it.... I just want to be alone,do things my own way.

To work with people na problem,everybody will be looking at me,as if I'm a demon. Although some are very friendly,they will want to know what you're up to...

Any introvert into online biz viewing this thread ,plz quote me... Help a brother oo

14 Likes

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
the problem here is thinking introvert people are special people, they are not special and nothing special in their trait, people are born with different personalities, lets get use to it.

the reality is that most people that sit all day on the internet especially on nairaland are introvert.

fun stuff: most social media platforms were founded by introverts, even the founder of nairaland is an introvert.

5 Likes

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
lilwetdick:
the problem here is thinking introvert people are special people, they are not special and nothing special in their trait, people are born with different personalities, lets get use to it.

the reality is that most people that sit all day on the internet especially on nairaland are introvert.

fun stuff: most social media platforms were founded by introverts, even the founder of nairaland is an introvert.
Oga that makes them special people grin

4 Likes

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Oga that makes them special people grin

they are not special, there are places where extroverts will perform better than introverts and vice versa, so no personality trait is special.

the main reasons why many introverts are popular on social media and why some of them go on to found some social media platform is because of social anxiety, to solve that they just invented platforms that will make them communicate with other people without meeting or knowing them
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:

I hardly forget if you offend me.
Aaaah.....U go get big chest ooo. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
lilwetdick:

they are not special, there are places where extroverts will perform better than introverts and vice versa, so no personality trait is special.

the main reasons why many introverts are popular on social media and why some of them go on to found some social media platform is because of social anxiety, to solve that they just invented platforms that will make them communicate with other people without meeting or knowing them
Okay o,if you say so....
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin
lordskid:

Aaaah.....U go get big chest ooo. Lolz
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
lilwetdick:

.....so no personality trait is special.

Relax, bro! Just learn & have fun. Humans ain't EQUALS, they only UNIQUE in diff ways. Society needs both EX/IN to function properly. Both ain't equals.

1 Like

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
theunnamed:

Dem no dey last

You maybe right. Real friendship requires both parties to work together for d union to be fruitful & lasting.

1 Like

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Is this Jean Lamarck or Charles Darwin theory?
Introverts don't pick unknown number, come on.

5 Likes

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wow
lordskid:

They don’t judge

LifeHack
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Is this Jean Lamarck or Charles Darwin theory?
Introverts don't pick unknown number, come on.

It seems weird to me too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please help, My Niece Is Using My Phone To Snap Nudes Selfie / How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way / Ghanian Lady Who Slept With Her Son And Enjoyed It:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.