Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. (6203 Views)

The 7 Mysterious Ways Of Guys And How To Understand Them / You Can NEVER Fully Understand Nigerian Women So STOP Trying To Understand Them / 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by chyckxx(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
theunnamed:
. I no understand I but I hail
i meant, we’re together in this introvert thingy.

1 Like

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by theunnamed: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
chyckxx:

i meant, we’re together in this introvert thingy.

Brotherly

1 Like

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Greatzeus(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
lordskid:
Nine traits Introverts Have That Most People Don’t Understand

Introverts have some odd behaviors as many people like to say, but being an introvert may be a good thing after all. There are some things you’d never guess about introverts, and we give you some of them:

They make themselves laugh

Introverts like their own company, and enjoy daydreaming, creating, reading, watching a movie or just relaxing. You may find it hard to believe, but introverts make themselves laugh. Do you know that many comedians are introverts?

Introverts need to be alone

Being alone is good, and introverts need that to recharge their batteries. You may think that introverts are shy and boring, but that’s not true. Introverts are actually trying to avoid meaningless interactions, and don’t like having a lot of friends.

They don’t like unexpected and unannounced visitors

Introverts don’t like unexpected visitors, because their time is organized to perfection. Distractions aren’t even an option, and introverts always plan their day ahead.

Introverts aren’t bored even when they look like that

Introverts feel good even when they sit and do nothing. They aren’t bored, because they think all the time. That’s their escape from boredom. If you see an introvert sitting alone, try to remember that they aren’t bored.

Attention-seeking behavior annoys introverts

Introverts would never try to be in the center of attention, and they don’t like people who do that. Introverts have a lot to tell others, but don’t like having everyone watching them. They are great speakers, but you’d never see them talk to people after their speech.

They don’t answer unknown calls

Introverts will never answer the phone if they don’t know who is calling them. They may not be in the mood or maybe that call isn’t scheduled. Small talks are also not an option. Spending the day talking on the phone? Not an option.

They don’t judge

Introverts like to observe their environment, but they don’t judge you. However, they may judge you if your behavior is annoying.

Introverts are easily distracted

Introverts like working in quiet rooms, because they are distracted by anything from water dripping to any other sound. However, they aren’t bothered by soothing sounds. Introverts also don’t like people standing behind their back.

They aren’t in a bad mood

Introverts always think about something, and their brains work all the time. If you see them standing somewhere and being quiet, don’t worry, they are not sad.

LifeHack
9/10
Everything on point, believe me I know

1 Like

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Alberttahir: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hmm. I never knew I have a twin out there.
I thought i I was the only one in this.
J4JUVENTUS:
Its not easy o.. Thank God for internet,if not I wonder how I would have survived it.

There is this part...People will say,that people like you can be very wicked. Chai! E can pain me,because I am not wicked.

I hardly forget if you offend me.If i no dress well,i no dey go out,even if na to go buy recharge card. I hardly go to occations,to d extent say,i dey ask myself say,if i wan do wedding,who go come? Got few frds and its hard to make new ones...
Even if i try to make new frds,to keep d tin going,na war.

I can be indoor for days,my neighbors will be asking "bros u bin travel" I will just smile..and say something like that.
While in school,them go say I dey form,but that wasn't it.... I just want to be alone,do things my own way.

To work with people na problem,everybody will be looking at me,as if I'm a demon. Although some are very friendly,they will want to know what you're up to...

Any introvert into online biz viewing this thread ,plz quote me... Help a brother oo

1 Like

Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by J4JUVENTUS(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin
Alberttahir:
Hmm. I never knew I have a twin out there.
I thought i I was the only one in this.
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Its not easy o.. Thank God for internet,if not I wonder how I would have survived it.

There is this part...People will say,that people like you can be very wicked. Chai! E can pain me,because I am not wicked.

I hardly forget if you offend me.If i no dress well,i no dey go out,even if na to go buy recharge card. I hardly go to occations,to d extent say,i dey ask myself say,if i wan do wedding,who go come? Got few frds and its hard to make new ones...
Even if i try to make new frds,to keep d tin going,na war.

I can be indoor for days,my neighbors will be asking "bros u bin travel" I will just smile..and say something like that.
While in school,them go say I dey form,but that wasn't it.... I just want to be alone,do things my own way.

To work with people na problem,everybody will be looking at me,as if I'm a demon. Although some are very friendly,they will want to know what you're up to...

Any introvert into online biz viewing this thread ,plz quote me... Help a brother oo
yes
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by J4JUVENTUS(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
pesinfada:
yes
I hv sent you a pm
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by ekitimanalways(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
united442:

guy mine is even worst..

i have alot dress bt am shy to put them on..
hardly relate and flow with siblings and parents.
you even get few friends, me i dnt have any..
to keep ur friendship na war, bros, mine na "warest"grin
grin
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by achilles1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Timagex:
grin grin grin I never knew I was an intovert until now... cool cheesy
welcome to the big league
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Timagex(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
achilles1:
welcome to the big league
. Thanks boss smiley
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by cybernaut(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
Is not easy at all. I can stay indoor for good reason one or more months without visitors even switch off my phone. I want to change a little but I tried not easy. Any more help.
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by CosmicJames(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Joystark:
At least my own no reach this level.

Is there a mix between Ex and In?

I think I'm in between two worlds. cry
Same here
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by achilles1(m): 12:46am On Feb 10, 2020
cybernaut:
Is not easy at all. I can stay indoor for good reason one or more months without visitors even switch off my phone. I want to change a little but I tried not easy. Any more help.
why try to change?..i've got loads of extroverted friends..nd they all agree that i'm on some higher level sh!t.. like hardly calling..or like enjoying wattpad in the night club..

and the only aspect i know of that's not easy is enduring boring people for 7seconds..without withdrawing into my head.
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by achilles1(m): 12:46am On Feb 10, 2020
cybernaut:
why try to change?..i've got loads of extroverted friends..nd they all agree that i'm on some higher level sh!t.. like hardly calling..or like enjoying wattpad in a night club..

and the only aspect i know of that's not easy is enduring boring people for 7seconds..without withdrawing into my head.
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2020
☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘
where is this guy?
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by Tim16(m): 12:14am On Feb 11, 2020
chyckxx:
i go days without actually speaking to anyone. and for phone calls, lol. i find it very difficult to answer my phone. i prefer texts.
Guy, your own pass introvert abeg. How would you not be answering phone calls and prefer text to calls? Bros, you need to be diagnosed
Re: Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. by chyckxx(m): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2020
Tim16:
Guy, your own pass introvert abeg. How would you not be answering phone calls and prefer text to calls? Bros, you need to be diagnosed
Lol, it’s just a preference. i can express myself better through texts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Widely Believed Sperm Facts That Are Actually False / Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow / Move On!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.