Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Nigerian Lady Show Her Dick Sucking Skill Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Show Her Dick Sucking Skill Online (4699 Views)

Lady Show How Slim She Is As She Rock Bandana As A Crop Top. PHOTOS / Curvy Lady Show Off Her Private Part In Vagina Yoga Exercise, Spark Controversy / Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Show Her Dick Sucking Skill Online by imeyalo09: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nigerian Vlogger, Thegirltalker, Under Fire For Calling God's Name While Se..xualizing Huge Cucumber.

Nigerian Self-love advocate, Vlogger, Model and Event Host, popularly known as Thegirltalker is currently under fire for disrespecting God and calling the name of Jesus, Jehovah in vain.

She used Jesus, Jehovah while se.xualizing a massive cucumber and thus has made some angry Nigerians blast her for insulting God. She captioned the Cucumber

https://dailynaijamode.com/the-girl-talker-called-jesus-name-in-cucumber-video-vlogger-under-fire/

(1) (Reply)

This Picture Can Set You On Fire / My Marriage has hit The Rock Bottom. I Think It’s Over For Me!! / Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.