Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam (2055 Views)

Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television / Senate Clears Amaechi As Minister / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by Backslider(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2007
I am happy that Obj is cleared Atiku will be revealed soon.

I know Obj to a certain level. I can say he is very difficult to corrupt. All men are fallible and I know that he may be no exception.

Obj is the greatest leader that Nigeria has ever had. He is a fearless man and the truth about him will be revealed by many that have dealt with him.

I am not all that surprised because he was made by a lot learning. The Presidency is regaining respect.
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by lakeside4love(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2007
Mamajamu, sorry Mamajama, are u a relative of Aremu?If Yes, then i can understand why u r praisin God,
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by Mariory(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2007
Even the heavily fraustrated OBJ haters here knew there was no way OBJ could be indicted on corruption for spending PTDF money on PUBLIC projects. Projects that were passed by the FEC.
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by sartorius(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2007
yes even if atiku shuldnt have been cleared, i know obj is not a saint,
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by Mamajama(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2007
THEFT is not a crime until you are caught red handed, ATIKU was caught red handed dipping his hands in the JAR. OBJ was accused. Allegation without Prudence is unenforceable in any court of law, boy go do your home work. The reason Nigerian are so demoralized is exhibition of actions like this from you and the ATIKU boys. In what part of the work have you heard that a VP accused of corruption is seeking the post of the presidency?

ONE WORD I WANT YOU TO LOOK UP in the dictionary is JEALOUSY - Some people will go to the extent of killing just because they are envious of you.
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by Larufa(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2007
What about the $20 million PTDF money trace to PDP account?

Hope it is not another PDP family affair, this is our commonwealth not for selected thugs and thieves, the come and Chop people.
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by olutomiwa(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2007
i am hungry.
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by mazaje(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2007
the same senate report said that $20million of the PTDF money was traced to the PDP account so i wonder what kind of merry go round this is, OBJ, ATIKU, the senate and the whole PDP should just shut up their dirty traps and leave us alone we are tired of them washing their dirty linens in public.
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by closetpervert(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2007
Atiku has won up to ten cases- and at the same time up to four different panels have consistently indicted him, can all the four panels or groups or bodies be all wrong?
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by Mamajama(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2007
ABEG help me ask this people that are die hard ATIKU fans. The man is a criminal and should be stopped at all means before he continue polluting this nation.
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by McKren(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2007
Atiku has won up to ten cases- and at the same time up to four different panels have consistently indicted him, can all the four panels or groups or bodies be all wrong?

Also remember that none of the 10 cases pronounced him not guilty, they only challenged the technicality of the prosecution filed against him. Other times they simply stated he has immunity and can not be prosecuted. NO COURT HAS PRONOUNCED HIM INNOCENT.
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by closetpervert(m): 11:31am On May 16, 2007
thank u o jare.
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by olutomiwa(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2007
when is athiefu abubakar coming back to naija?abi him don run as IMMUNITY won finish.
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by Mamajama(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2007
We all Know that man is not coming back to naija any time soon, he is scared of RIBADU
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by 9ja4eva: 8:01am On May 19, 2007
He wld come back.
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by BUSHFELLOW(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2007
WAIT HO IS THIS DEBATE ABOUT ATIKU AND OBJ HAVE YOU PEOPLE ASKED YOURSELVES WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST ISSUES THAT DIED WITH THIRD THERM AGENDA , SERIOUS ISSUES THAT WOULD HAVE PUT NIGERIA ON THE RIGHT TRACK WAS NOT DISCUSSED BECAUSE BABA SECRET PLOT TO COME BACK AND FOR ATIKU WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

THEY ARE ALL THIEF WHAT WE NEED IS A FRESH MINDED POLITICIANS THAT KIND STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT. NOW LOOK AT THE HOUSE ALL THOSE WHO ARE RIGHT THINKING POLITICIAN HAVE LOST THEIR SEAT TO THE PEOPLE THAT WILL BE OH YES MEMBERS TO THE NEW COMING ADMINISTRATION SO PDP CAN HAVE THEIR WAY

IF BABA LIKE EAT THE MONEY MAKE HIM GO AND FOR ATIKU HE SHOULD COME BACK HOME AND FACE THE MUSIC, IF HE WAS SINCERE HE WOULD HAVE RESIGN AND BE TRIED BUT HE CANT because HE KNEW HE WAS NOT CLEAN

FOR BABA TIME THEY COME MAKE AHIM NO WORRY HIM GO ANSWER HIM OWN WHEN TIME COME BECAUSE YOU AND I KNOWS HE IS NOT CLEAN================= LIBRARY , TRANSCORP, ARIK AIR, OBASANJO FARM, BELL UNIVERSITY AND MANY OTHERS THAT NIGERIANS DONT KNOW YET
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by chidichris(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2007
the highest achievement of this administration is nailing atiku and setting obj free.
obj and ribadu have decided to tell Nigerians that among all our past leaders, it is only abacha that looted the country's funds. that is aren't nonsense.
the worst illetrate in nigeria can score this obj and his administration.
they are shit and for you mamajama, you need delieverance
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by Mamajama(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2007
deliverance from what? I wonder will YAR ADUA be kind to his kinsman? will he prosecute IBB, lets wait and see how many Hausa boys will be prosecuted
Re: Praise The Lord, Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam by Larufa(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

ABEG help me ask this people that are die hard ATIKU fans. The man is a criminal and should be stopped at all means before he continue polluting this nation.

We should not personalize issues when we disagree. We just have to be civilized in our approaches.

McKren:

Also remember that none of the 10 cases pronounced him not guilty, they only challenged the technicality of the prosecution filed against him. Other times they simply stated he has immunity and can not be prosecuted. NO COURT HAS PRONOUNCED HIM INNOCENT.

HAS ANY COURT PRONOUNCED HIM GUILTY?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Ugliest Politician In Nigeria? / Fg Worried Over Living Condition Of Maiduguri Residents -nema / Lai Mohammed Asked For Prepared Questions Before A Live Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.