Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About (13022 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by TruthinAction: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Janosky:

Half truths and LIEs in action.

**1). Jesus acknowledges his Father's name (YHWH) which he made known.
John17:6,26..

**2) Have you ever seen Jesus whom you claim to witness for?

**3). Mark1:14,15, Luke 8:1, Whom did Jesus Christ witness for?

$4) Whom did Jesus command you to witness for?
Matt 24:14,
"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be
preached in all the world for a witness unto
all nations; and then shall the end come"

**John 9:3,4
3 Jesus answered, “... ..
4 While it is daytime, we must do the works of Him who sent Me. Night is coming, when no one can work."

***Acts 8:12
"But when they believed Philip as he
proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of
God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were
baptized, both men and women."

**5) JWs believe in Jesus Christ even more than you....
https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/believe-in-jesus/

Big fat lies. You don't believe in Jesus. You deny his Deity. You even equate him to an angel. You also teach he did not resurrect bodily. You make gullible souls think you believe in Jesus so they can accept you. You are of your father, the devil. He is the father of lies. God will punish you all for sending more souls to the very hell you don't believe through your false teachings.
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by TruthinAction: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jozzy4:

Jehovah's witnesses acknowledge Jesus.

They acknowledge as what? Every religion acknowledges Jesus but the point is as who?
We believe that Jesus is God but the JW says otherwise.

They even said Jesus was created. They equate him with angels.

Please don't be deceived. Half truth is lie.
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by TruthinAction: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Maximus69:

And with all these your head knowledge, all of you can't unite as one happy global family of peace-loving worshippers like Jehovah's Witnesses? John 17:20-23

Nah wah o! cheesy

You mean devil agents like the Jehovah witness. God forbid.

Even Apostle Paul and Apostle Peter had their separate ministry. They did not form a joint forum. Everyone has his calling. But the ultimate goal is reconciling men back to God.
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Jozzy4: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

They acknowledge as what? Every religion acknowledges Jesus but the point is as who?
We believe that Jesus is God but the JW says otherwise.

JW have no problem calling Jesus " God" . the issue is when you refer to him as THE ALMIGHTY GOD " ! Christ isn't the Almighty God. So get your facts right before making accusation.

Evidence:

Almighty God cannot have a God, Does Jesus have a God ?.

They even said Jesus was created . They equate him with angels.

Please don't be deceived. Half truth is lie.

Read Revelation 3:14 . Jesus is the beginning of the creation of God. He was created .

2 Likes

Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by achorladey: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jozzy4:

A sound person would have attended to the points raised or clarify what's the more they are reading into it . Rather than throwing Tantrum's

Oga Jozzy the SOUND ONE can't see the part of my post that states......."I was wondering what part of the questions raised so far you have not responded to"

What is there to CLARIFY when I equally stated it has already been attended to?
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Jozzy4: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
achorladey:

Oga Jozzy the SOUND ONE can't see the part of my post that states......."I was wondering what part of the questions raised so far you have not responded to"

What is there to CLARIFY when I equally stated it has already been attended to?

Point exactly what is the more that's been read into the word *Unless* . Didn't you say that too ?
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Jozzy4: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jozzy4:
Let me repeat the Fact that 1. You haven't gave a valid reason why those who lived in the past never ate this bread and wine IF its essential for everlasting life . your time difference theory only QUESTION the validity of Jesus claim to be the second Adam that gives eternal life, if his coming ONLY Affect people of his era .

2. You again, haven't respond soundly to the fact that despite Jesus institute the Memorial, we Stoll find a Man that same day who gained Life promise from Jesus without eating bread and wine , Your Exception theory contradict Jesus statmenent that " UNLESS YOU Eat " . who are the YOU ? How then can the man be an exception ? Is Jesus lying ?

3. You again failed to respond to @Jessicha's point that during the 1000 years of Christ reign, some unrighteous people would turn to doing good and gain Life, Did they ate the bread and wine ? No .

Now My focus is the below .

If it result to death and sickness , How then can you reconcile it with the below ?

48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died. 50 This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever.

What Jesus OFFER doesn't LEAD to Death.

To address the they ate it unworthy : Don't forget that Jesus contrasted this flesh of his with Manna . Did people died from eating Manna ? Even when some people disobey some instruction guiding it, NO One died from eating it.

grin grin Is Manna now better than Jesus flesh ?

Attitude ? grin grin

Christ said and I quote

" “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you khave no life in you. 54 [u] Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life , and mI will raise him up on the last day. "

From where did you see attitude here ? He state " Whoever FEED " . whoever .

This is what happen when you try to merge to events that are different.

Even the Manna known also as Bread from heaven didn't kill anyone because of attitude . Is Manna better than Christ body ? ?

If you have anything meaningful to contribute , here are the questions and points yet to be addressed .

@ achorladey
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Janosky: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

Big fat lies. You don't believe in Jesus. You deny his Deity. You even equate him to an angel. You also teach he did not resurrect bodily. You make gullible souls think you believe in Jesus so they can accept you.

Confirmed LIAR.
Your real moniker is Liesinaction.
Keep deceiving yourself.

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-
witnesses/faq/believe-in-jesus/

"Yes. We believe in Jesus, who said: “I am
the way and the truth and the life. No one
comes to the Father except through
me.” ( John 14:6 ) We have faith that Jesus
came to earth from heaven and gave his
perfect human life as a ransom sacrifice.
( Matthew 20:28 ) His death and resurrection
make it possible for those exercising faith in
him to gain everlasting life. ( John 3:16)"
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Janosky: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

You mean devil agents like the Jehovah witness. God forbid.

Even Apostle Paul and Apostle Peter had their separate ministry. They did not form a joint forum. Everyone has his calling. But the ultimate goal is reconciling men back to God.

Confirmed LIAR.
Acts chapter 15 dey your Bible, you fit done tear am komot , I no trust you....

**1 Cor1:10
"I appeal to you, brothers, in the
name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of
you agree together, so that there may be no
divisions among you and that you may be
united in mind and conviction."
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by achorladey: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jozzy4:

Point exactly what is the more that's been read into the word *Unless* . Didn't you say that too ?

The emphasis has been "UNLESS YOU EAT". Your first post in response to rottennaija cited that bible verse . Up till your last post it still carries UNLESS YOU EAT. Even the post following this one still carries it. You see what I meant? Yet rottennaija has given numerous explanations on the questions raised by you so far......

You highlighted the below in one of his post.

"The reason is that they did all that was required of then at the time, heck, they even have FAITH in the messiah though they never saw him"

Meaning you saw this as well.

1 Like

Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by achorladey: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jozzy4:

If you have anything meaningful to contribute , here are the questions and points yet to be addressed .

@ achorladey

Something similar to the below in parenthesis have been emphasised repeatedly over the course of three to four pages on the thread. If that's the case. I wouldn't say I have contributed to the post as well. I will stick to what I said previously concerning reading more into "UNLESS YOU EAT"

(But the words design a spiritual eating of Christ by faith. To eat the flesh, and drink the blood of Christ, is to believe that Christ is come in the flesh, and is truly and really man; that his flesh is given for the life of his people, and his blood is shed for their sins)
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Janosky:

Confirmed LIAR.

Satan has blindfolded them to welcome Atheism and they're not aware of it.

If everyone has their separate ministry and their teachings contradicts one another, then how are they going to reconcile people to the same God?

One Sunday a lady walked pass with her Bible in her hand as she's off to her Church, at the sight a deeperlifer who claims born again said 'she'll end up in Hellfire'!
He said this because the lady in question dressed up in suit, trousers, relaxed hairdos, jewelries, makeovers and did not cover her head.
While the audience are still contemplating on what our friend said, another Churchgoer who also claims to be a born again came around, the question was thrown at him 'are you a born again Christian?' to which he responded 'yes!' without hesitation. So they narrated the whole thing to him and asked of his own opinion, but to our surprise he said "whoever say such must be very stupid because our Lord Jesus said 'thou shall not judge' it's what's in her heart that matters not her looks"

All eyes returned facing Mr deeperlifer again, and he said it's a different MINISTRATION! embarassed

Yet he maintained that the lady will be tormented in hellfire while the other also maintained that it's her heart that matters {but changed his former judgmental tone after realizing that the one who made the assertion is still around}

So both claimed to be born again Christians and there is very sharp contrast in both doctrines, the question is 'what exactly did the spirit of God say on the matter?'

1 Like

Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by TruthinAction: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Janosky:

Confirmed LIAR.

Didn't Apostle Paul rebuked the Church in Corinth for division among them? They came together a few times to discuss doctrines. This do not mean they had a joint ministry. They had their separate Ministries. Denomination does not mean division. After all, Jesus wrote letters to seven different churches under different leadership. It's like your brains have been programmed to think in one direction.
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by TruthinAction: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Janosky:

Confirmed LIAR.
Keep deceiving yourself.

This is what you use in deceiving people to join you. After they join, you brainwash them with lies from the pit of hell. Your punishment will be worse than that of the devil.
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

This is what you use in deceiving people to join you. After they join, you brainwash them with lies from the pit of hell. Your punishment will be worse than that of the devil.

Punishment for what and where? cheesy

You're still nurturing the idea that a religious group who has succeeded in bringing people from divers cultures and traditions to form a global happy family of peace-loving worshippers in a world that's politically divided due to RACISM is doing something evil right? cheesy

If you're not aware, let me tell you today that God's word has laid a curse on people like you who is saying "good is bad and bad is good" Isaiah 5:20 cheesy

When Satan himself knows that none existence is the only punishment God had in mind for evil {Genesis 2:16-17, 3:17-19, Psalms 146:4, Ecclesiastes 3:19-20, 9:5-10} well i don't blame you after over 1,800 years of the imaginary hellfire in the minds of credulous churchgoers like you even the Catholics who fabricated it from Greek philosophers told you publicly that Hellfire is FAKE yet you're still imagining it must be so! cheesy

For your information, God had no such evil thoughts as subjecting living creatures to excruciating torments Sir{Jeremiah 19:5} it's all the fabrications of the Devil to keep you in the dark! Revelations 16:14 cheesy

Pastor LieinAction, go and convert people who don't believe in READING, STUDING and THOROUGHLY MEDITATING on what's written in the Bible. Psalms 1:1-3 wink

We are OK with our beliefs! 2John 10-11 cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Jozzy4: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2019
achorladey:

Something similar to the below in parenthesis have been emphasised repeatedly over the course of three to four pages on the thread. If that's the case. I wouldn't say I have contributed to the post as well. I will stick to what I said previously concerning reading more into "UNLESS YOU EAT"

(But the words design a spiritual eating of Christ by faith.
To eat the flesh, and drink the blood of Christ, is to believe that Christ is come in the flesh, and is truly and really man; that his flesh is given for the life of his people, and his blood is shed for their sins)

You didn't address the main issue, though I must commend your insight on what Jesus meant that's if you actually meant what you wrote above at bold.

Now here are my questions :

1. Do you accept Rottennaija is wrong to interpret Jesus words to mean literal eating of emblems ?

2. Do you agree that your pastor and mentor, Paulgrundy of Jwfact is Extremely Wrong below ?

" he [ Jesus ] commands partaking of the emblems as an importance acceptance of him and gaining everlasting life.

John 6:53-57 "Accordingly Jesus said to them: "Most truly I say to YOU, Unless YOU eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, YOU have no life in yourselves. He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I shall resurrect him at the last day; for my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me, and I in union with him. Just as the living Father sent me forth and I live because of the Father, he also that feeds on me, even that one will live because of me." - Paulgrundy

Is he right or wrong ?

1 Like

Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Janosky: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2019
Janosky:

Confirmed LIAR.
Keep deceiving yourself.

TruthinAction:

Confirmed LIAR.
Liesinaction doesn't even believe the gospel truth of John3:16, Matt20:28 and John14:6 which he rejects.
You be confirmed lying Pharisee pretending to be Christian.
Shame on you.
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2019
Jozzy4:

You didn't address the main issue, though I must commend your insight on what Jesus meant that's if you actually meant what you wrote above at bold.

1. Do you accept Rottennaija is wrong to interpret Jesus words to mean literal eating of emblems ?

2. Do you agree that your pastor and mentor, Paulgrundy of Jwfact is Extremely Wrong below ?

" he [ Jesus ] commands partaking of the emblems as an importance acceptance of him and gaining everlasting life.
John 6:53-57 "Accordingly Jesus said to them: "Most truly I say to YOU, Unless YOU eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, YOU have no life in yourselves. He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I shall resurrect him at the last day; for my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me, and I in union with him. Just as the living Father sent me forth and I live because of the Father, he also that feeds on me, even that one will live because of me." - Paulgrundy

Is he right or wrong ?

Antagonism will not allow him so say anything about the gibberish his friends are saying, it's only against Jehovah's Witnesses that he is ever ready to speak because Jehovah's Witnesses stood out as the only worshippers of their God! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Janosky: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

Didn't Apostle Paul rebuked the Church in Corinth for division among them? They came together a few times to discuss doctrines. This do not mean they had a joint ministry. They had their separate Ministries. Denomination does not mean division. After all, Jesus wrote letters to seven different churches under different leadership. It's like your brains have been programmed to think in one direction.

That's the junk you're spoonfeeding your gullible sheepies to rip off their hard earned money.

**** 1 Cor3:3-9 KJV.
"3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is
among you envying, and strife, and
divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as
men?
4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and
another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but
ministers by whom ye believed, even as the
Lord gave to every man?
6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God
gave the increase.
7 So then neither is he that planteth any
thing, neither he that watereth; but God that
giveth the increase.
8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth
are one: and every man shall receive his
own reward according to his own labour.
9 For we are labourers together with God: ye
are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building."

"Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one",same doctrines, same teachings, same beliefs and practice under the leadership of Jesus Christ.

Jesus disciples NEVER taught contradictory doctrines that you pastorpreneurs are doing today to deceive and fleece gullible people.

Kumuyi is against Christmas/birthday celebration, he says you and all celebrants of Christmas are idol worshippers.
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/23/kumuyi-stirs-fresh-controversy-in-christendom/

(kumuyi anti Christmas thread even dey here for Nairaland, go dig it up).

Yet, you dey follow am pretend una be "body of Christ"
Would an apostle of Jesus call his fellow apostles "idol worshippers"?
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by rottennaija(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2019
Jozzy4:

Is he right or wrong ?

You are looking for who to agree with you?
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
rottennaija:

You are looking for who to agree with you?

You're not looking for who to agree with you, you're just posting all these for the fun of it, right? cheesy
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Jessicha(f): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jozzy4:
Firstly, you should have replied the earlier post instead of running around .

Romans 6:23 wages of sin is death, But the Gift of God is everlasting life. Raising them is the chance given all to Get the gift, by proving their loyalty

It didn't say wicked ( subjects of Gehenna), the expression is " Unrighteous " ( Act 24:15) referring to those who did bad ignorantly . Their been raised is the opportunity given them to repent and put faith in Christ.

Judgement as good or bad occurs due to CONDUCTS EXHIBITED after ressurection

During this moment, The Bible said inhabitants of the earth will LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS, definitely like Jessicha pointed out, some formerly unrighteous ones would have turn to doing good and gained LIFE , Did they eat Jesus flesh to gain this ?

Thank you o cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Jessicha(f): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jozzy4:

Is he right or wrong ?

oh, i now see why you earlier said he was doing copy and paste, so he was repeating this gibberish . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin .
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Jessicha(f): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Maximus69:

You're not looking for who to agree with you, you're just posting all these for the fun of it, right? cheesy

grin grin
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by achorladey: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jozzy4:

Is he right or wrong ?

Jozzy4: Now here are my questions :

Achorladey: Ok

Jozzy4: 1. Do you accept Rottennaija is wrong to interpret Jesus words to mean literal eating of emblems ?

Achorladey: The below is your first HIGHLIGHT of rottennaija post when responding to his post. Concentration on what you bolded there now in uppercase LETTER here

Have you not seen how easy for to twist the Bible, excuse, deflect and give all the reasons in the world why you wouldn't OBEY A VERY SIMPLE COMMAND TO EAT THE FLESH AND DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

You went ahead to cite John 6:53,54 where the "UNLESS YOU EAT" was brought into the discussion. Now go back and read rottennaija response to your first post. You never can tell what you will find. after all I have highlighted part of it previously. Go back and read.

Jozzy4: 2. Do you agree that your pastor and mentor, Paulgrundy of Jwfact is Extremely Wrong below ?

Achorladey: Before I can answer the above, you have to show or where I state Paulgrundy of Jwfact is my PASTOR.

One can only hope you are not reading more into what is not in what you posted in RED

Whenever and wherever you used as reference in your typed materials and post, will it be RIGHT to call all those SOURCES and point of REFERENCE your PASTORS. Those that CITE the jw.org as reference when posting materials. Do you AGREE GB is there PASTOR?
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by achorladey: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Maximus69:

Antagonism will not allow him so say anything about the gibberish his friends are saying, it's only against Jehovah's Witnesses that he is ever ready to speak because Jehovah's Witnesses stood out as the only worshippers of their God! cheesy

Maximus69: Antagonism will not allow him so say ANYTHING about the GIBBERISH his friends are saying,

Achorladey: I want to believe you have been reading my post on this before posting the above. What I am responding to tell me so that I have been typing words on the "GIBBERISH" my friends are saying.

Maximus69: it's only against Jehovah's Witnesses that he is ever ready to speak

Achorladey: For your mind bah?

Maximus69: because Jehovah's Witnesses stood out as the only worshippers of their God!

Achorladey: The above make me LAUGH. "THEIR GOD" "STOOD OUT" "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES". The God here is the PERSONAL property as stated by you of the JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES so you should stand out before this "YOUR GOD" as it were. After all you can't STAND OUT before me as "YOUR GOD"
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Jozzy4: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: Now here are my questions :

Achorladey: Ok

Jozzy4: 1. Do you accept Rottennaija is wrong to interpret Jesus words to mean literal eating of emblems ?

Achorladey: The below is your first HIGHLIGHT of rottennaija post when responding to his post. Concentration on what you bolded there now in uppercase LETTER here

Have you not seen how easy for to twist the Bible, excuse, deflect and give all the reasons in the world why you wouldn't OBEY A VERY SIMPLE COMMAND TO EAT THE FLESH AND DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

You went ahead to cite John 6:53,54 where the "UNLESS YOU EAT" was brought into the discussion. Now go back and read rottennaija response to your first post. You never can tell what you will find. after all I have highlighted part of it previously. Go back and read.

When you said Jesus words at John chapter 6 meant ' SPIRITUAL eating by Faith ' , Does that include eating literal emblems is compulsory to gain everlasting life ?

You must be speaking from both sides of your mouth, to not recognize rottennaija never admit Faith is enough, it include LITERAL eating of emblems . whereas you claimed its Spiritual Eating . .

rottennaija

So no, having faith is Jesus and believing in him is not enough . We must believe in him that his sacrifice is enough to take away our sins, we must believe in his words which will mean life for us, we must also obey his command to eat his flesh and drink his blood.

I underlined " Must " for a reason to debunk your claim of reading more into unless .

I ask again: Is that your point too ? If it's spiritual eating and not literal eating , do you agree he is wrong ?

Tell me which Bible verse was twisted , Please and please my last response to Rottennaija is still there, you are free to quote and analyse.

Jozzy4: 2. Do you agree that your pastor and mentor, Paulgrundy of Jwfact is Extremely Wrong below ?

Achorladey: Before I can answer the above, you have to show or where I state Paulgrundy of Jwfact is my PASTOR.

One can only hope you are not reading more into what is not in what you posted in RED

Whenever and wherever you used as reference in your typed materials and post, will it be RIGHT to call all those SOURCES and point of REFERENCE your PASTORS. Those that CITE the jw.org as reference when posting materials. Do you AGREE GB is there PASTOR?

grin grin so paulgrundy quickly lost relevance.

Anyway, Was he correct that Jesus statement refers to literal eating of emblems to gain LIFE?
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by TruthinAction: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Janosky:

That's the junk you're spoonfeeding your gullible sheepies to rip off their hard earned money.

**** 1 Cor3:3-9 KJV.
"3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is
among you envying, and strife, and
divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as
men?
4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and
another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but
ministers by whom ye believed, even as the
Lord gave to every man?
6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God
gave the increase.
7 So then neither is he that planteth any
thing, neither he that watereth; but God that
giveth the increase.
8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth
are one: and every man shall receive his
own reward according to his own labour.
9 For we are labourers together with God: ye
are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building."

"Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one",same doctrines, same teachings, same beliefs and practice under the leadership of Jesus Christ.

Jesus disciples NEVER taught contradictory doctrines that you pastorpreneurs are doing today to deceive and fleece gullible people.

Kumuyi is against Christmas/birthday celebration, he says you and all celebrants of Christmas are idol worshippers.
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/23/kumuyi-stirs-fresh-controversy-in-christendom/

(kumuyi anti Christmas thread even dey here for Nairaland, go dig it up).

Yet, you dey follow am pretend una be "body of Christ"
Would an apostle of Jesus call his fellow apostles "idol worshippers"?

You are digressing. Churches may have points of disagreement but the tenets of the gospel remains and we all agree on that except the Jehovah false witnesses.

1. That all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

2. That the wages of sin is death.

3. That redemption is only available by exercising faith in the finished work of Christ on Calvary.

4. That salvation is purely an act of grace and not of works.

5. That the Church is given the Holy Spirit to empower us for ministry work.

6. That Jesus is deity. He has the very nature and essence of God.

7. That all who reject the gospel of our Lord Jesus will end up in hell fire.

8. That Jesus is coming back to take us home before the anti Christ is revealed.

9. That Christ will come back to establish his Millennium Reign on earth.

Whether Deeper life, Christ Embassy, RCCG, Foundation Faith, Living Faith etc. We all agree on this tenets except the Jehovah false witnesses.
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by TruthinAction: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Maximus69:

Punishment for what and where? cheesy

You're still nurturing the idea that a religious group who has succeeded in bringing people from divers cultures and traditions to form a global happy family of peace-loving worshippers in a world that's politically divided due to RACISM is doing something evil right? cheesy

If you're not aware, let me tell you today that God's word has laid a curse on people like you who is saying "good is bad and bad is good" Isaiah 5:20 cheesy

When Satan himself knows that none existence is the only punishment God had in mind for evil {Genesis 2:16-17, 3:17-19, Psalms 146:4, Ecclesiastes 3:19-20, 9:5-10} well i don't blame you after over 1,800 years of the imaginary hellfire in the minds of credulous churchgoers like you even the Catholics who fabricated it from Greek philosophers told you publicly that Hellfire is FAKE yet you're still imagining it must be so! cheesy

For your information, God had no such evil thoughts as subjecting living creatures to excruciating torments Sir{Jeremiah 19:5} it's all the fabrications of the Devil to keep you in the dark! Revelations 16:14 cheesy

Pastor LieinAction, go and convert people who don't believe in READING, STUDING and THOROUGHLY MEDITATING on what's written in the Bible. Psalms 1:1-3 wink

We are OK with our beliefs! 2John 10-11 cheesy

None existence ko none existence ni. Look at you contradicting God's word. When the false Prophet and the beast were thrown into the Lake of fire, they were still there after 1,000 years before they were joined by Satan himself. How will something that does not exist cry night and day?
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by Jozzy4: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

None existence ko none existence ni. Look at you contradicting God's word. When the false Prophet and the beast were thrown into the Lake of fire, they were still there after 1,000 years before they were joined by Satan himself. How will something that does not exist cry night and day?

A Beast ? Do u really believe such An animal was thrown into lake of fire ?
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by abbadavid: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R60WCP-a6N8

Too faithful by Moses Bliss ministration by Abbadsinger and Voice of Grace
Re: What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About by TruthinAction: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jozzy4:

A Beast ? Do u really believe such An animal was thrown into lake of fire ?

The beast is the new world ruler. He is called the beast because of his ruthlessness. He was thrown into the Lake of fire after Jesus defeated him. And 1,000 years later, Satan was thrown in there. So there is nothing like none existence. See the scripture below.

The battle of Jesus with the beast and his army

Revelation 19:19-20
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

After this incident, Satan was bound for 1,000 years and Jesus ruled the earth for that period.

Revelation 20:1-6

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

After the 1,000 years was over, Satan will be loosed for a season and gather multitudes to fight against the Saints. Revelation 20:7-9.

But fire from God from heaven destroyed them and Satan was cast into the Lake of fire. And this verse acknowledged that the beast and the false prophets were still there.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the BEAST AND THE FALSE PROPHET ARE, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Remember the time lapse between when the beast and the false prophet were thrown into the Lake of fire and when Satan joined them was at least 1,000 years. So this suggests that they do not go into none existence.

The last sentence says, 'and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever'

You either accept the truth of the Scripture and stop twisting it to suit your preconceived opinions. The book of Revelation says we should not add or subtract from it. And says anyone who adds, all the plagues will be added to him and anyone who subtract will be deleted from the book of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. / Who Built The Kaaba? / Is It Wrong To Preach In A Public Transport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.