Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish (33835 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Itzneowizy(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2019
That girl is lying...she's the estranged GF...that story na wash
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by SimSify(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2019
Had 2 piercing and added 2 more.+ pierced nose..
And possibly more in the future.. Who would want such lady as a wife..

SMH

11 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Collins4u1(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2019
If they are not pained why are they making it a headline... That's her life right? Yes it's hers,

The man is lucky he didn't marry her cos that's how she will be disrespecting her doing things too cos it's her life.

Mtseeew

10 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by emmanuel596(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2019
All these smelly feminist thinks it's OK to do whatever they want

2 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by blindjustice13(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2019
If you had said you want to take a course ,training ,or read a book or do a start up or help the poor or assist the down trodden then i will understand, so what value did the ear piercing add to your life to make you a better person?

We need to choose our battles wisely.so at the judgment table ,you will have a solid defense.

4 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Houseofglam7(f): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2019
Twitter stories undecided
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2019
Why is she contradicting her self

Since the man don't like the extra piercing he walked out na

Is that not what she's talking about?

The man has walked out because he don't want to force her to suit him

11 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by naijjaman(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2019
She dared him and has to live with the consequence. Love has nothing to do with it.
If you know what your man or woman hates, why go ahead and do it?

it starts with two, then four and later 6 piercings cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by SoftP(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2019
A
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Aidejay(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2019
Men??!
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Erastuslove: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2019
lets see the ear piercing pic pls
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Damfostopper(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2019
I stopped reading at "my friend's boyfriend"......

I don't always believe twitter nor instagram tales
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Chiefqueenn(f): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Women need to learn respect
I wonder if you're as irritating as your comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by joshepade(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2019
It's good to have control over your wife, if you don't, she will control you.

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by VillagePipu: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2019
The stupid girl has 4 piercings plus 1 in the nose making it 5. Is she a sieve?

6 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Wolexdey(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
The guy just realized that His supposed woman doesn't have Shamefacedness as the Bible calls it. He should be weary of such ladies...
**The Revelation of these 3 things turned my life around.* They are more than enough for us in life, it completes us as humans; *1. Jesus Grace* *2. God's Love 3. The Communion of the Holy Spirit 2Corinthian 13:14*
Good Morning FAM. God Bless Our Going out and our Coming in Today. Amin...Read my signature

Hello!
The Okrika, is it for both male and female wear's
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by nicepoker101(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2019
The nose ring disgusts me the most. You are human not a bull or a camel
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Chiefqueenn(f): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2019
Victorblaze14:
This feminist thing tire me oh, you guys are planning marriage and you went ahead against his wish to do that, the nigga will feel like if I marry this lady she won't respect and listen to me
See una mentality. The woman is meant to "respect" and "listen". Her own wish shouldn't be respected and listened to. I pray you meet that weak woman of your dreams

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2019
He told you he doesn't want it u went ahead nd got it nw consequences av come ur playing maturity card, wat were u expecting bcus of love he will na say oya keep d piercing but is bcus i love u ooo, bull crap

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2019
SimSify:
Had 2 piercing and added 2 more.+ pierced nose..
And possibly more in the future.. Who would want such lady as a wife..

SMH
Charly boy the oputa pikin come to mind.

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by juwoonn(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2019
famouscargo4u:
though i don't like piercings BUT the guy went too far.
Read all the twits. The girl already had 2 piercings on both ears but now went to add additional two to both ears making it a total of eight... disgusting, isn't it?
That's going to make her look like an Olosho..
Trust me if a woman won't listen to a man's advice during courtship, she will do worse after wedding.

4 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Junkie1: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2019
GOOD CALL ON THE GUY'S PART I WOULDN'T WANT MY WIFE TO BE LOOKING LIKE AN OLOSHO EITHER

IMAGINE MARRYING SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T LISTEN TO YOU

2 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by ashjay001(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
It is your right to do whatever you like with your body and his right to block whoever he want from a phone bought with his hard-earned money

I tire o!

She's insisting her friend has the right to pierce, but angry with the nigga, cos he activated his right to block Werey!

Bloody hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Olumeme: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2019
People should understand that when they are in a serious relationship, they can't do whatever they like just the way you want your boyfriend to seldon the boys and spend time with you sometimes, you want him to sacrifice lots of things for you, that's the same way you won't do whatever you like.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Chiefqueenn(f): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2019
GraGra247:
LADIES SHOULD JUST PAY FOR THE RELATIONSHIP ALL THE WAY TO MARRIAGE AND AFTERWARDS IF THEY WANT TO DO ALL THEIR WISH AND COMMANDS. Simple!!

MUMU
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by LordKO(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2019
The guy has a healthy dose of self-esteem - he acted well provided that the piercing wasn't the normal type other women usually have on their ears. No man with a healthy dose of self-esteem will ever condone a woman who's either self-centered or arrogant (opinionated or rude) or both. When we talk about submissiveness, here's a simple example of what it's about. You've the choice to either be submissive or get booted out.

Liberty doesn't mean absence of conscientiousness, same as authority doesn't mean absence of conscientiousness - if she did normal piercing on her ears like almost every other woman usually does, then he's the one who's wrong and that means abuse of his authority and should be discarded with alacrity by her. Do anyhow and get treatment that's reserved for a small-minded person.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2019
You piece two he was complaining.... You gone ahead to add more..that is disobedience, it's a warning sign to any man that you don't know man as the commander in marriage.

But don't you have parents?

If you have,are they happy with your chosen lifestyle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant / What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me / Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.