Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish (33815 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by GraGra247(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
Rilley:
Don't mind the brainless stupid bitch. grin

O! boy I tire for these hunger infested frustrated hoes parading nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Chiefqueenn(f): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
luluosas:
Beautiful and confident? My dear, it actually turned her into a fake and ugly person. Try and maintain your natural being and see the wisdom of God in your creation.
How do you know she's fake and ugly if you haven't seen her before? Maintain your natural beauty yes. Doesn't make it wrong if girls want to wear jewelries and makeup, your natural beauty won't fade. Girls love to do these things for THEMSELVES, so let them keep doing it.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
why is she crying about the matter? I thought she said it's her friends boyfriend? lolz
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Tycyborg(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
You said everything...

IneedSugarMumy1:
Why is she contradicting her self

Since the man don't like the extra piercing he walked out na

Is that not what she's talking about?

The man has walked out because he don't want to force her to suit him
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by decco1878: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
GistMore3:
This story has split opinion with one side saying she has the right to do whatever she wants with her body and the other side saying that while he can't tell her what to do with her body, he has the right to react anyhow he wants to what she does with it. What do you think?

See more here; http://gistmore.com/man-blocks-his-girlfriend-on-all-platforms-after-she-got-piercings-against-his-wish
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Tycyborg(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
You act like you don't know what you speak of... So in other words if you have a man and he drinks to stupor everyday but you don't like it... You can tell him you don't like it and if he continues then it means he didn't respect you and you can leave the relationship... There are differences between wish and personality and the girl should stop nagging... She did what her man doesn't have and the man leaves... It's simple she should be happy and go with a man that loves what she is doing... It's like someone stole my money and I got him arrested... It's simple

Chiefqueenn:

See una mentality. The woman is meant to "respect" and "listen". Her own wish shouldn't be respected and listened to. I pray you meet that weak woman of your dreams

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by juwoonn(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

Calling a woman an olosho because she pierced her ears is calling more than 80% of women oloshos. I bet including your mother. Having piercing doesn't mean someone is a prostitute. But what are Nigerian men good at if not feeling superior and slut_ shaming... Which is actually really irritating. Perhaps she pierces because she fancies it, perhaps it makes her feel beautiful and confident. Not everything is about WHAT MEN DESIRE. So I'm don't here, I hope you grow up and learn to control that tongue of yours.
Well, your mouth is full of insults and you don't know how to talk.
I know your type... you can even insult your parents.
Go get your stats right... 80% of women don't have 8 piercings.
If you want to have a responsible family be responsible and if you want to be an ashawo go ahead. you can't eat your cake and have it.

Ps: I'm married with kids. My wife and daughter has minimal piercing not by my control but common sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Chiefqueenn(f): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Tycyborg:
You act like you don't know what you speak of... So in other words if you have a man and he drinks to stupor everyday but you don't like it... You can tell him you don't like it and if he continues then it means he didn't respect you and you can leave the relationship... There are differences between wish and personality and the girl should stop nagging... She did what her man doesn't have and the man leaves... It's simple she should be happy and go with a man that loves what she is doing... It's like someone stole my money and I got him arrested... It's simple

According to the story he knew she wanted more piercings before they started dating

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Chiefqueenn(f): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
juwoonn:

Well, your mouth is full of insults and you don't know how to talk.
I know your type... you can even insult your parents.
Go get your stats right... 80% of women don't have 8 piercings.
If you want to have a responsible family be responsible and if you want to be an ashawo go ahead. you can't eat your cake and have it.

Ps: I'm married with kids. My wife and daughter has minimal piercing not by my control but common sense.

My mouth is full of insults? Look at yourself calling someone a slut because she has more piercings than your 'wife' and my mouth is full of insults??
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wolexdey:

Okay!
Give out your mail address.
Thanks

It's in my DM
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Spacewalker(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hmmmmm.

I personally feel she is talking about herself.There is no friend anywhere,she is the galfriend. sad

Why else would she carry the matter on her head?

Anyways,the guy did the right thing,if he didn't she would think that she has the right to do whatever she wants with her body.She could even cheat on him and claim its her life and she can do what she wants

Kudos to the guy for not being a sissy and for standing his ground on his earlier instructions.

Some guys who act like push overs and pussies would do anything to please a woman,thereby giving power to the woman.Its like giving her a weapon that she could later use to destroy u.

Sometimes a woman misuses the power given to her.Some guys do this out of love but they will learn the hard way when the woman realizes she is powerful and she can actually take control from u.

Only weak ass men do this

Don't be a weak man undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Tycyborg(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Your account has been hacked and if you use your phone to register just do something that would divert your new password or authentication details to your phone instead... Sorry for the hack

Platony:
PLS HELP!!

My Facebook account isn't opening, I think it's been hacked.

It is not recognizing my password. Telling me to allow d password to be sent to a Gmail account I don't know.

What do I do to retrieve my account..
Tnx.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Tycyborg(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
Look at the words or sentences closely she was suggesting... He is what I think happened... She had 2 piercing before but the guy love her like that because it happens that she has done that before they met... But the guy told her no more piercing and she went ahead to do it... It's a fact she didn't respect the guys wish... Relationship is not a one way thing... Is she had something she didn't like about the guy and if the guy didn't listen then she had all the righs in this world to disobey the guy in every ways... But she is claiming right where she is wrong... Your friends might like it your parent might not care but the person who wants to spend the rest of his life with you and you only care you should respect it and care also... It's simple... Life ain't hard... It's people that makes it hard

Chiefqueenn:

According to the story he knew she wanted more piercings before they started dating

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by ejemamaka: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Why should he countenance a woman he is unable to control. Let her go look for a man she respects.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by pryme(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Krystalzkris:
She dodged a bullet

How is that?
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Rilley(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
GraGra247:

O! boy I tire for these hunger infested frustrated hoes parading nairaland.
Lol
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by luluosas(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
My dear, whatever beauty you think that jewelry, makeup and other unnatural things brings to girls/women is actually fake. You can't compare natural beauty to fake beauty no matter how much is expended to achieve the fake beauty. Try and learn to be natural okay.
Chiefqueenn:

How do you know she's fake and ugly if you haven't seen her before? Maintain your natural beauty yes. Doesn't make it wrong if girls want to wear jewelries and makeup, your natural beauty won't fade. Girls love to do these things for THEMSELVES, so let them keep doing it.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 20, 2019
But why is she up set? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant / Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.