Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish (33813 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by bmos(m): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Women need to learn respect

Lets see how much damage was done to the ears (Pics).
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Rubbiish(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2019
Michelle55:
She's sounding pained.. She might be the said friend though.. I no just trust twitter stories.
Anyways, they should sort out their differences and get back together( no relationship is ever perfect)
@bold CAPITAL NO!
Reason divorce rate is very high
It's best they go their separate ways

4 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by dermmy(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2019
Griiiiiin:
u are funny oo,who didn't respect who in this situation,bcs she pierced her ears she lack respect right?
or the guy that refused to talk to her and blocked her in all his social media platform.
I feel every body has d right to do anything on thier body,it's now left for the partner to sit her down,and tell her the disadvantages of multiple piercing and how d society sees it.

You wrote 'everbody has the right to do anything on their body'

The same way the guy has the right to choose which woman to date or marry.

5 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Deepfeel(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2019
Platony:
PLS HELP!!

My Facebook account isn't opening, I think it's been hacked.

It is not recognizing my password. Telling me to allow d password to be sent to a Gmail account I don't know.

What do I do to retrieve my account..
Tnx.
Change the password
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by nomenclature(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2019
You see una double standard ,you feel everybody has the right to do anything on their body,and you.omitted the part that says everyone has the right as well to block whoever they want to ,that is why they have the option to.by the way who told you the guy didn't sit her down earlier to tell her the disadvantages of multiple piercings.like a normal woman that she is,she believed it's her life ,and the guy said also that it's his life so why the moaning ?she should find someone that allows multiple piercings.double standards
Griiiiiin:
u are funny oo,who didn't respect who in this situation,bcs she pierced her ears she lack respect right?
or the guy that refused to talk to her and blocked her in all his social media platform.
I feel every body has d right to do anything on thier body,it's now left for the partner to sit her down,and tell her the disadvantages of multiple piercing and how d society sees it.

4 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Femeto: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2019
Stupid friend am sure she was the one that advised her to do the piercing against are boyfriends wish.If she wasn't warned its s different case.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2019
Wolexdey:

Hello!
The Okrika, is it for both male and female wear's

Hi. Yes.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by taiyeayodeji: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2019
as much as a woman has a right to do what she likes but there shud be limit,assuming one day, he decides that he wants to do something which you don't like,how will you feel,or you have a male child that says he wants to pierce his ear and starts doing something which you don't like,how will u feel.i don't think what he did was wrong,its his choice .the woman made her choice and he made his choice.i think he may have his reasons for it,i think a balance shud be reached,sometimes a woman also say they don't like some things and men also respect their wish lol

Chiefqueenn:

See una mentality. The woman is meant to "respect" and "listen". Her own wish shouldn't be respected and listened to. I pray you meet that weak woman of your dreams
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2019
Good it happened now. Guy sounds like a deeper life brother
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by aewhydot: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2019
emmanuel596:
All these smelly feminist thinks it's OK to do whatever they want

She's not a feminist bro, she's just insane

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by babakb: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

Calling a woman an olosho because she pierced her ears is calling more than 80% of women oloshos. I bet including your mother. Having piercing doesn't mean someone is a prostitute. But what are Nigerian men good at if not feeling superior and slut_ shaming... Which is actually really irritating. Perhaps she pierces because she fancies it, perhaps it makes her feel beautiful and confident. Not everything is about WHAT MEN DESIRE. So I'm don't here, I hope you grow up and learn to control that tongue of yours.

That girl is a whorre, period.

3 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Unik3030: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2019
Griiiiiin:
so u think they just woke up someday n start quarrelling about the issue. am sure they would have discussed many time b4 getting to this stage n since the lady has agreed to do anything since its her body. I believe the guy should b allowed to do anything since its his life. the lady decides what happens to her body cos it's her right n d guy decides what happens to his life cos it's his right too. shikena

3 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Chiefqueenn(f): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2019
taiyeayodeji:
as much as a woman has a right to do what she likes but there shud be limit,assuming one day, he decides that he wants to do something which you don't like,how will you feel,or you have a male child that says he wants to pierce his ear and starts doing something which you don't like,how will u feel.i don't think what he did was wrong,its his choice .the woman made her choice and he made his choice.i think he may have his reasons for it,i think a balance shud be reached,sometimes a woman also say they don't like some things and men also respect their wish lol

In that case he knew she wanted to get extra piercings even before they started dating. Now she said yes and you want to control her. So who's not respecting who? People are not even getting the story. Y'all are judging based on the fact that you wouldn't want your woman to have extra piercings either.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Chiefqueenn(f): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2019
babakb:

That girl is a whorre, period.
So is every woman on earth. Your mum isn't excluded.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Tycyborg(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2019
ignitewatch:
To the lady .. No.be by force..

To the guy. Be. Matured.

You are wrong about the guy.,. He is matured and I understand... Besides it's just a one side story but from the way I see things I think the guy has been telling her to stop this and to stop that but she wouldn't listen so she did the last one and he decided to leave the relationship... Girls like playing victim... Just like myself I don't like girls with tattoo... So if I tell her not to and she did anyways then it means she can't respect me and we will have problems when we get married cos I won't be able to talk to her she will do what she wants... The man is a true man

3 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by ibez007(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2019
There was somewhere in the story where she wrote "mosque".

Imagine o!?

She was she really seeking?

Sympathies?!

You as Muslim lady or you wanted to marry a Muslim brother you will the *goddammit head all over.

Moreover, the custom here requires you to respect your man, anything less to that you, you are never READY.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by CORONATA(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2019
Status of relationship....friends. Yet, one is taking a hardline action against the other.

The lady has her own free-will to drop the relationship, let alone piercing any part of her body.

The guy should look for his thinking-cap to wear.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Victorisoni3(m): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2019
The piercing pichure or I don't believe
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by ibez007(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2019
Chiefqueenn

You sounds very bitter!.

Chill now!.
after all, you ain't the said-girlfriend, or are you?

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Kakamorufu(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2019
she go see who go like her piercing na. grin
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2019
Interesting
First, I think the lady has a point. She already had two piercing in each ear and on the nose before you met her which means she loves piercing. If you can put up with five, you should have no problem with nine. Abi you get threshold for tolerance ni?

Second, the guy might have been romantic optimist who believes in not judging people based on their past. He might have seen some qualities in her which he feels are superior to her physical appearance on which he based the relationship. Notwithstanding that, he also informed her abt his issues with piercing. If the lady valued her relationship with him and respects his feelings enough, she should have not gone for another piercing.

Thirdly, you can't blame people in the end, who judge others based on appearance. Most people are too sucked up in themselves, they can't understand possibility of people perceiving them differently to how they want to be perceived. 2 above should be considered whenever you have a partner who places a value on your physical look. Physical looks can wash away other perceived qualities with time.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Sterope(f): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Does that mean all tribal women are hoes?

See what 'civilisation' has caused?

nobodytestme:
good one from the guy.. the issue also came up with my girl yesterday, she wants a second piercing on her ear, asked her what was wrong with the first one..? Ear dey pain you
long story short, pierce a second one and we break up.
From second piercing now, to wearing anklet, and then spraying hair follows.
if I want to date a hoe, I know where to go pick one, I look responsible, so you have to as well.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Rilley(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

wink
Coming from a stupid bitch like you, I see. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Simionesupremo: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2019
Some pple sha
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Krystalzkris(f): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2019
She dodged a bullet

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by famouscargo4u: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2019
juwoonn:

Read all the twits. The girl already had 2 piercings on both ears but now went to add additional two to both ears making it a total of eight... disgusting, isn't it?
That's going to make her look like an Olosho..
Trust me if a woman won't listen to a man's advice during courtship, she will do worse after wedding.

i"m sure the guy must have warned her against it but went ahead against her guy's wish. well, i would do same. i can't imagine me marrying a wife with piercings all over like charly boy or olosho. it ends there. even anklet pisses me off too. It appears she wanna marry herself or meet another man who loves her style. the guy did well jare.

3 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

wink
What if it's an Arab, he should give it to you right?
Porta potty everywhere
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by BBM: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2019
IPhone 6 for sale ,16gig,Unlocked with pouch 0
Lagos
WhatsApp

https:///2347064255205

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by GraGra247(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

MUMU

Typical brainless female pig that can't provide a logical line of thought.

5 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2019
Sterope:
Does that mean all tribal women are hoes?

See what 'civilisation' has caused?

my dear, my relationship, my life.. I'm settling down with her early next year, and not with you plus her simplicity is what attracted me to her.
if you don't like "CIVILIZATION" like you said, go back to wearing leafs and stop wearing clothes na, also stop wearing shoes either, walk around bare footed, since you want to talk about "Civilization"
My relationship, my choice, not yours dear.. Gracias

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Sterope(f): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2019
You have gone off track. Please answer the question

Are tribal women hoes?

If you don't like the fashion, that is your choice. However you don't get to cal their who do goes? Your babe may not be putting on anklets but she may more mileage than that babe you see around with tons of piercing.

nobodytestme:

my dear, my relationship, my life.. I'm settling down with her early next year, and not with you plus her simplicity is what attracted me to her.
if you don't like "CIVILIZATION" like you said, go back to wearing leafs and stop wearing clothes na, also stop wearing shoes either, walk around bare footed, since you want to talk about civilization
My relationship, my choice, not yours dear.. Gracias
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by purples25(f): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
This is what I think.

When two people meet, they should get to know each other well. If they realise they are compatible, they should then try to understand at least 60% of each other's simpler aspects of their character.

Then they should be ready to embrace each others characters to a certain extent, not excessively and not too little. This is just so that they can know how to preserve each others individuality and respect it, they should still be able to keep some aspects of their character so it won't be as if one of them doesn't have a will or a life.

There must be some sacrifices, but not that the woman's personality will disappear completely that she simply becomes a reflection of what the man wants.

If the man is not selfish, he will at least accept some things about her.

If the woman is not selfish, she will accept some things about it him.

If they are both ready to co operate, they will let go of a FEW THINGS for the sake of each other and for the union. But not EVERYTHING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant / Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.