Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

“Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri (27128 Views)

How Floating The Naira Benefits You - Reno Omokri / Never Bite The Hand That Fed You! Reno / Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Dedetwo(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
luemz:
in as much as there are elements of truth in Reno's tweet, there are many exceptions to what Reno is trying to say. personally I love taking pictures of people/nature/events etc i find interesting and beautiful. this may inform my decision of getting a better phone with good camera and not necessary for show off. so that shouldn't necessarily inform your decision whether to render financial assistance or not.

I guess what will really inform you decision for better phone is the depth of your pocket. If you have an empty pocket, the whatever informed you decision for top of the line phone is false lifestyle as voiced by Mr Omokri.

1 Like

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Moikiitos: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
Saheed9:
I don't agree with this

Victim spotted...smiley!
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Shalommy(f): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
True talk.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Delson25: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
sonnie10:
What if the phone was a gift?
sell the phone and use the money to meet ur need lobatan.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by slowice(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Bizibi:
you use a phone worth 500k and you are asking for favour.....you will get disappointed on the spot when they see what you are using.

Which phone has that price tag? You re exaggerating. I understand the point he's trying prove but he can't generalized it still. I use a 35k android so are you saying a man who uses Nokia torchlight and who is in a position to help me shouldn't?
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Cyoung4real(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
A female neighbor in my lodge is using IPhone and ifinix all latest, still have the mind to ask me for Onions and peppers, I told her to download or better still order it online, cus I hate nonsense

2 Likes

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by naijajobx: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by jaymozeh(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
useless talk it depends what d person uses d phone for... for instance my kid bro does forex trade, owns a blog, nd also into website design what he uses is his fone of 4G RAM do u expect me that work in a brewery company to own a fone better than him nd i still give him moni wen need arise
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
What if you were given one as a gift?
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by 400billionman: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
I can't believe I have purchased 12 phones for myself since 2001.

Imagine the cost implication. The whites are holding Africans by the jugular.

I have really funded people's extravagance at my expense for many years.. It's time to fund myself.

If you can't afford anything, I don't HELP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by sonnie10: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Delson25:
sell the phone and use the money to meet ur need lobatan.
Sell 10k phone to pay hospital bill of 100k. Miracle fall on you. cheesy
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Bizibi(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
slowice:

Which phone has that price tag? You re exaggerating. I understand the point he's trying prove but he can't generalized it still. I use a 35k android so are you saying a man who uses Nokia torchlight and who is in a position to help me shouldn't?
I'm talking about a phone that costs way expensive.... 300k,400k.there are phones that cost in that range.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Rubbiish(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
osemoses69:
indomie generation dem jss3 using blackberry z10
True lol
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by 2eggs1goal: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
I will start to put it into consideration.. small sense dey the talk
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by adedayoa2(f): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
osemoses69:
indomie generation dem jss3 using blackberry z10
agbaya ni e fa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by luemz(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Barzinime:
Let the pictures you are taking make money for you, or you only take them to upload on social media that you are living the life?
you have a point there about the business stuff. and i'm not a social media person. I love to take pictures because I like the fact i can snap my friends and they are in awe how I managed to take such amazing shots with a not-so-good phone camera
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Ladygenny: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by luemz(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dedetwo:

I guess what will really inform you decision for better phone is the depth of your pocket. If you have an empty pocket, the whatever informed you decision for top of the line phone is false lifestyle as voiced by Mr Omokri.

if you set your mind to get sth you can. the money may not come all at once. it may take weeks, month or year of diligently saving... so if an emergency pops up month later should it be bad to run to you? i think the bottom line is know your friends
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by RexTramadol1: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Good but not perfect

It's like Reno was approached by a family member

Cos the young chap uses a big phone, Reno no gree epp am

Shey Reno fit swear say when e be adviser his fone no big pass GEJ own?

Yet e dey beg for money , truth is all over the world

People help because they have capacity to, not because they must scrutinize the life of who they are helping.

Just because a friend has a phone bigger than mine, I should not help him? Silly!
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by thorbar(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Cantonese:

Not just that. Reno's comment is lopsided. What if the expensive phone was gift given to the person? Is there any rule that says the poor should not use expensive phones given to them as gifts.

And by the way many people own cars, yet the squat in the houses of their friends. Most of them need the cars for their jobs and businesses. So because your friend has a car and you don't have then you cannot help out when the need arises.

Reno Omokri please this one na backward man thinking.
Are you saying, if you are gifted a fully fueled ferrari, as a hungry man, you will gladly drive it everyday hungry.

1 Like

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by domino4211(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
sonnie10:

You have a 50k problem and someone is advising you to sell a phone of 8k to solve the problem. How is that possible?
Sell the phone of 8k for 4k and use it to stake on 2 odds.
You go dey alright.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by ephraim18(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
True talk
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by AgentGoat: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jarus:
Not a fan of phones either. But cars.
You still have the range rover?
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by hollywater: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
I have been vindicated. Reno it shall be well with. You buy gucci T shirt of 250 euro to go for a date,later come to tell me to borrow 160 euro to pay for Child support, blablabla they what to take you to court, get sense bro.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by odehaj: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Stop inciting people to be stingy. If you have the mind to gift give. Same person might say “don’t gift to Men of God because they have bigger phones”.When you were here spending Nigerian money upandan this cheap talk was not in your mouth. Now wey Buhari Don chase you out you de talk.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by sonnie10: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
domino4211:
Sell the phone of 8k for 4k and use it to stake on 2 odds.
You go dey alright.
Lol. E no go better for your enemies
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lemme Majestically go and show my daddy this post!!
My senior brother go hungry well well 4 school Then all his fees would be mine
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by InvertedHammer: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
/
Try borrowing from some of us still using Nokia 3310.

Goodluck with that!

/
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
NA true for sm ppl and NA lie for sm ppl
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by smsreseller: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
Cletus77:
I wonder where Reno gets his intelligent quotes and words from...

Reno is a "Think Tank" on his own. smiley

1 Like

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by chijioke17(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
osemoses69:
indomie generation them,jss3 using blackberry z10�‍♂️
I don finish first degree when c3 come out, was in 300l of my second degree when z10 came out, laugh wan finish me, yet this one go follow em ppapa agemate argue

2 Likes

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by happyfm: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
80% true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: NIMASA Donates 20 Ventilators, ₦50 Million And Other Medical Equipment / Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Haliru Bello Wheelchair: Eniola Akinkuotu's Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.