Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

“Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri (27126 Views)

How Floating The Naira Benefits You - Reno Omokri / Never Bite The Hand That Fed You! Reno / Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by sweetilicious(f): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
So true.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Jarus(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
AgentGoat:
You still have the range rover?

lol

No. But another Land Rover product.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by chido20(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
2019elections:
Please read, a true life story.

A man had three beautiful girlfriends but didn't know which one to marry. As a test, he gave them N2,000,000 each to see how they will spend it.

The first girlfriend went to get a complete makeover. She came back and said. Here I am "I spent the money so I could look good to you cos I love you so much".

The second went shopping. Bought iPhone X-max, iPad, and other luxuries for the boyfriend. She came back and said " I bought you all these gifts cos I love you".

The third collected the money and invested . Afterwards, the money doubled and he returned to the boyfriend. He gave him back his money and said " I invested the money. Here is the capital, the interest has been invested for our future. I did all cos I love you ".

The boyfriend thought for so long how they've spent their money. At last, he decided to marry the one with the biggest breast.

guy u dy mad
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Dhanolq(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
True to an extent.
Well, kindness is a gift .
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Bamz(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Cyoung4real:
A female neighbor in my lodge is using IPhone and ifinix all latest, still have the mind to ask me for Onions and peppers, I told her to download or better still order it online, cus I hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Dedetwo(m): 12:03am On Jul 20, 2019
luemz:

if you set your mind to get sth you can. the money may not come all at once. it may take weeks, month or year of diligently saving... so if an emergency pops up month later should it be bad to run to you? i think the bottom line is know your friends

You simply cannot set your mind to get something from handout. It is living a false lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Dedetwo(m): 12:08am On Jul 20, 2019
luemz:

if you set your mind to get sth you can. the money may not come all at once. it may take weeks, month or year of diligently saving... so if an emergency pops up month later should it be bad to run to you? i think the bottom line is know your friends

You simply cannot set your mind to get something from handout. It is living a false lifestyle as suggested by Mr. Omokri.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by arrestdarrester: 4:55am On Jul 20, 2019
2019elections:
Please read, a true life story.

A man had three beautiful girlfriends but didn't know which one to marry. As a test, he gave them N2,000,000 each to see how they will spend it.

The first girlfriend went to get a complete makeover. She came back and said. Here I am "I spent the money so I could look good to you cos I love you so much".

The second went shopping. Bought iPhone X-max, iPad, and other luxuries for the boyfriend. She came back and said " I bought you all these gifts cos I love you".

The third collected the money and invested . Afterwards, the money doubled and he returned to the boyfriend. He gave him back his money and said " I invested the money. Here is the capital, the interest has been invested for our future. I did all cos I love you ".

The boyfriend thought for so long how they've spent their money. At last, he decided to marry the one with the biggest breast.

Did you mean a male child missing breast?
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by omohlexy: 5:09am On Jul 20, 2019
Is that why you went to spray your beards? Can't you wait to grow old and grow natural beards like wole soyinka? Dey there dey form Metuselah. Probably you never heard that some apps dont work with some OS. Why are you not using android 2.0? Over sabi mumu
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by tee4naija(m): 5:50am On Jul 20, 2019
Sometimes I just wonder why some people follow this guy. Giving should be unconditional. In Islam, we were taught to give even if the beggar was riding on a horse and you were walking on your feet.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by slowice(m): 6:36am On Jul 20, 2019
Bizibi:
I'm talking about a phone that costs way expensive.... 300k,400k.there are phones that cost in that range.
Okay he too should ve been specific and categorized it as expensive phones not just phones
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2019
sonnie10:
What if the phone was a gift?
sell it
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by luemz(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dedetwo:

I guess what will really inform you decision for better phone is the depth of your pocket. If you have an empty pocket, the whatever informed you decision for top of the line phone is false lifestyle as voiced by Mr Omokri.

well, from your perspective it maybe seen as false life, from mine it may not
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Prymestrr(m): 1:42am On Jul 21, 2019
Jarus:

lol

LR4 I guess. We've met. grin
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by chaw: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2019
sonnie10:
What if the phone was a gift?
Sell it and buy a lesser phone, save ursef some money from the remaining change
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Jarus(m): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2019
Prymestrr:

LR4 I guess. We've met. grin

Where?
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Prymestrr(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2019
Jarus:

Where?
Yaba cool

1 Like

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2019
osemoses69:
indomie generation them,jss3 using blackberry z10�‍♂️Men don surfer for this forum oooo

I noticed most of NLs are kidst the day they posted their sallah pictures ...that's why you see jokes on serious issues and even have them arguing blindly like fools so I stopped arguing

1 Like

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Jarus:

lol

You don start again angry angry angry grin

Something must kill a man sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes / Profile Of Abba Kabir Yusuf, Kano Governor-Elect / Customs Seizes Senator’s 13 Cars Smuggled Into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.