Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Who Should Spend In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Spend In A Relationship? (1007 Views)

What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month / My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN / Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by lekzytaker(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
I am not a relationship expert, but I have some things to say about what we call love and relationship in this modern times.
Love is something that each partner should show to themselves unconditionally. It is a pitiable pity that In this our generation, a lady will expect a man to do all things for her. Such as(hair, cream,house rent, feeding) in other to prove that he loves her. This is purely a misconception, and any lady that has this kind of ideology needs a full re-engineering of the mind.

Love is caring,love is kind,love does not expect things in return.

So if two people are in love with each other, who should do the spending?

Well, some people would say that the guy should spend. Though, the guy should take care of his lady. however, this depends on the financial capacity of the guy.
But, what If the guy does not have? does this mean he cannot be in love?

The main issue here is that, love is kind. So if a lady finds herself to be more financially capable than the guy, then it is up to her to show love to the guy buy assisting him financially.
But the problem we have this days is that we have ladies that are selfish. They will always claim they don't have money, thereby forcing the young man to cough out the little he has. At the end of the day, the guy cannot even save enough money to plan for his future. Don't blame the young man for spending, he is only trying to be a man. Because it is not wrong to spend on a lady.
But it is wrong for a lady to turn a guy to her ATM.
Some ladies have never contributed anything valuable to the life of their lovers. Yet they want to be treated as queens.

It is high time our ladies repented of this selfish act. As a lady, If you have cash, you can take your guy out on a date and pay the bills. You can sponsor the haircut of your guy" Just N300".
You can buy him good clothes, okirika is just N500.
Do these and see if than man will not respect and value you.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by Davash222(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
I find it difficult to understand why a sane guy should fall in love with a Nigerian girl. it's beyond my comprehension

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by Riele(f): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
Davash222:
I find it difficult to understand why a sane guy should fall in love with a Nigerian girl. it's beyond my comprehension

Exactly ! .

Nigerian girls are falling my hand .No sane girl should ever contemplate the idea of dating or falling in love with a Nigerian man.

They're one hypocritical beings .

Spit ! .

7 Likes

Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
most of the time we are paying for their time and the hole btw their legs. the society has made it difficult for girls to love.
if you are a man please think very well before saying; she loves me

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by Davash222(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Riele:

Exactly ! .

Nigerian girls are falling my hand .No sane girl should ever contemplate the idea of dating or falling in love with a Nigerian man.

They're one hypocritical beings .

Spit ! .
Hunger will kill them if they refused to date us, irony of life.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by Riele(f): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Davash222:

Hunger will kill them if they refused to date us, irony of life.

Is that what you make yourself believe ? .

Nigerian population is made of broke hungry niggas who can't feed themselves let alone take care of a lady .

Don't tell me you've been the one feeding and taking care of your Girlfriend since her birth .

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by Davash222(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Riele:

Is that what you make yourself believe ? .

Nigerian population is made of broke hungry niggas who can't feed themselves let alone take care of a lady .

Don't tell me you've been the one feeding and taking care of your Girlfriend since her birth .
feed a Nigerian girlfriend
I rather feed a homeless dog.
You and your likes would have died of starvation if not for the people you're calling broke and hungry. learn to show respect to your benefactors.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by Riele(f): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Davash222:

feed a Nigerian girlfriend
I rather feed a homeless dog.
You and your likes would have died of starvation if not for the people you're calling broke and hungry. learn to show respect to your benefactors.

Lol . I laugh .

My advice to you is that you stop patronizing brothels .

From the look of things , you're only typing base on your experiences there .

Learn to respect my benefactor ? . Benefactor who ? .

I'll love you to point me to any dude that has been my benefactor .

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by chiiraq802(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Davash222:
Swears...9ja girls are just mere scammers..hoeing up and down to the highest bidder...#tufiakwa!!!
Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by Davash222(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Riele:

Lol . I laugh .

My advice to you is that you stop patronizing brothels .

From the look of things , you're only typing base on your experiences there .

Learn to respect my benefactor ? . Benefactor who ? .

I'll love you to point me to any dude that has been my benefactor .
So, I should stop patronising brothels and embrace Nigerian Girlfriends
what's the difference between girls in brothel and an average Nigerian girlfriend? both hawk their kpekus .

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by Riele(f): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Davash222:

So, I should stop patronising brothels and embrace Nigerian Girlfriends
what's the difference between girls in brothel and an average Nigerian girlfriend? both hawk their kpekus .

They hawk ? . And you patronize them .

What does that speak of you ? .

My dear , whatever you think Nigerian girls are , have it in mind that you men are worst off .

Have a good day .

1 Like

Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by Davash222(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Riele:

They hawk ? . And you patronize them .

What does that speak of you ? .

My dear , whatever you think Nigerian girls are , have it in mind that you men are worst off .

Have a good day .
How can I have good day in an environment surrounded by Nigerian girls
Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Davash222:
what's wrong with Nigerian girls?
Our African women are by far better than Western women.
I'm a traditional man I don't have any problems spending on a traditional woman. I can never have anything to do with a feminist or feminist wannabe

1 Like

Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by lekzytaker(m): 9:22am On Apr 07, 2020
relationship should be about two people that love themselves and are ready to share their resources.
Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by Genset: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2020
My boyfriend gives me monthly allowance because he is a real man. Love u B

1 Like

Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by lekzytaker(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Genset:
My boyfriend gives me monthly allowance because he is a real man. Love u B
once he gets broke. you will dump him.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by Genset: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2020
lekzytaker:
once he gets broke. you will dump him.

He wont go broke . Not everybody gets broke. Financial intelligence is key.
Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by Tabitha03(f): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2020
I think it depends on individual. it's good you understand your partner. No woman should even expect a man to pay for her desires, it should always be viewed as a courtesy done out of willingness. it should not be an expectation forced upon a partner.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by lekzytaker(m): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tabitha03:
I think it depends on individual. it's good you understand your partner. No woman should even expect a man to pay for her desires, it should always be viewed as a courtesy done out of willingness. it should not be an expectation forced upon a partner.
well, a girl once asked me if I have spent on a lady before. and I told her yes. that I bought drinks and snacks and I have also sent recharge card. she was like, is that what you call spending on a lady? then she stopped chatting me up after that. before that,anytime I was online on Facebook, she chats me up. but after that, no more chatting again.
Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by lekzytaker(m): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2020
It should not always be about the guy. The woman too can spend
Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by lekzytaker(m): 4:14am On Jul 18, 2020
This is really becoming a problem in relationship nowadays
Re: Who Should Spend In A Relationship? by callmeRichie(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2020
Gold diggers would say it's the men. Independent virtuous babes would say anyone of them should hold a financial responsibilities...

(1) (Reply)

Fish And Poultry Farming, Which Is Ok For 200k Start Up Capital / South African Woman Completely Unclad Video (18+) / I Told A Waiter To Help Give My Girlfriend A Ring, The Waiter Proposed To Her In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.