Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses (24294 Views)

Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by Freshbaba95(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Case closed ...

Is Atiku still coming

My man motor spoil for road ooo. He will land by 2023
Make we dey the next level ooo
Death and suffer wey no kill us for mama belle, no go let next level fever kill us now.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by kerzhim(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
After all the initial gra gra, I tot they had 400 witnesses grin
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by abbasajao(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
Atiku should just cum on all these Igbo heads

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by alizma: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
When Atiku was told that it was whistle blower that told them that the results were transmitted to an invisible server

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by alizma: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
When your national collation officer informed you on the last day of your court case that he has been feeding you with information from a whistle blower but he never bring the whistle blower as witness.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by Afamed: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Greenarrow01:
Atiku gave them a good fight.. But its time he just forgets this court iish
You can't win a sitting president in a court that he a appointed the judges.
Projected Witnesses 400
Actual Witnesses 62
%Performance 15.5%
Is that your definition of good fight?

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by bamasite(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
What of the rest? Abi tribunal dey get extra time?

No long stories:

This is an orgasmic promo from orgasm toys.
Feel the pulse of the AFCON final.
Win a free rechargeable premium pulsator from orgasm toys.

1. Simply like and follow our facebook page @ https://fb*****.me/squirtingtoys
REMOVE THE FIVE STARS IN THE LINK URL
2. Drop your prediction for the AFCON winner and tag three like minded friends
3. Winner will be announced on Saturday by 09:00AM

To celebrate this AFCON final weekend, our premium pulsator will be sold for N12,999 only.
Offer valid from 5PM Friday 19th July 2019, to 11:30 AM Monday 22nd July 2019.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by Starboytwo(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
All of una no Sabi book
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by hopexter(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
This must be a very sad and disappointing news for Atikulators. My question is, how market cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by Jabioro: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
TIGRITIS:

I'm not understanding.

So all these while, APC has not been putting up defence?

Athifku should go and sit down joor. angry

Why are these lawyers so wicked?
Have you ever be in court or involved.. and witness trial procedure?Na there you go know say khaki no be leather..
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by kelvinUchiha(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
lol. Atiku is just wasting his time and money. Make Atiku start giving back to the society by towing the path of Tony Elumelu foundation style. Empower youths and forget this presidency thing. It is not until you become a president before you make national contributions na. All these money he is dashing the lying lawyers would have helped a lot of youths.

Make una show Atiku this ride if he wants it is for sale oo. I will sell to him at a very cheap price. He should just click on my signature... Giveaway price shikini.......

Please i just want to ask you this as politely as possible.

Are you satisfied with the way Nigeria is? And if you are can you please share some progress we are making.Because as a Nigerian i feel sad everyday about the conditions in the country.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by mknigeriagreat: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
kelvinUchiha:

Please i just want to ask you this as politely as possible.

Are you satisfied with the way Nigeria is? And if you are can you please share some progress we are making.Because as a Nigerian i feel sad everyday about the conditions in the country.

Kelvin I don't really enjoy debates or internet arguments. But I will just ask you a simple question as well my brother.

Do you think if another person had won the election Nigeria would have been better?

Now back to your question bro, our problems are from the bottom. From our councillors to our local government chairmen to commissioners to governors. The least of our problems is the president. Please check through the report submitted by the DMO department about the local debts of each state. Those politicians have milked the future of this country dry and we are all doing nothing. The set of leaders we presently have are nothing to write home about. That this country still exists is a function of you and I, the common masses not any government. I know where you are driving to so I needed to come from this angle.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by flexyrule(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Just believe.

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..
You're breaking the law in the name of evangelism. You're not different from the bet9ja guys. Stop spamming threads... Take the gospel to religion section!
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by sssoulw(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
u are mad grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wizklynd23:
Case closed ...

Is Atiku still coming
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by igwefivestar(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
TIGRITIS:

I'm not understanding.

So all these while, APC has not been putting up defence?

Athifku should go and sit down joor. angry

Why are these lawyers so wicked?
for ur mind, watch and see what will happen, APC and buhari witness, will testify against Buhari, u will see God's power in action. #NigeriamustbefreefromBuhari
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by garfield1: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
igwefivestar:
for ur mind, watch and see what will happen, APC and buhari witness, will testify against Buhari, u will see God's power in action. #NigeriamustbefreefromBuhari
As it stands,buhari and atiku doesn't need to call any witness.and even if they do and they fumble,it will make no difference as atiku witnesses already destroyed the case.i must at this point commend adeleke,he did better at the tribunal.atiku just made it easy for buhari

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by tuniski: 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
sparog:
At this rate, it will take forever to complete this case
It is 180 days no more. The defense will use. 6days.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sad
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by igwefivestar(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
garfield1:

As it stands,buhari and atiku doesn't need to call any witness.and even if they do and they fumble,it will make no difference as atiku witnesses already destroyed the case.i must at this point commend adeleke,he did better at the tribunal.atiku just made it easy for buhari
let's wait and see, chief judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by garfield1: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Buckubuck:
Sad
For you and atiku
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by HimName: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kennitrust:
I don't know why he give up.

That case is a winning case but he failed to appeal for more time.

That means our hope is lost in the hands of this terrorist.

That lugard or whatever they call him, will Never rest in peace!

Ignore him sensible ones.

Sinsiali, in sifia pains he is.

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by muykem: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Too bad!!! So after all it's rumours, hear saying that Atiku took to court. I am so disappointed at his legal team. You said by yourself that the results was gotten by whistleblower. Is court now investigations department to prove authenticity of your claim.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by Doyin2(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
Atiku is comingscamming grin
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by Doyin2(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
igwefivestar:

Let me enlighten you.

Even if a witness testify against you,it must be authentic and the testimony must be proven in the open court.

E.g "we rigged for Buhari" must be backed with proven evidence beyond reasonable doubt.

A witness must prove his testimony,because he could have been influenced to behave abnormally in court!

Being a witness does not mean the judge must believe whatever you say.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by PaschalPM(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
after4:
One would wonder if the dullard has a defense to put up if not technicality most especially now that another dullard in the judiciary can't differentiate between technicality and substance
Spit on Nigeria

From this case so far the dullard here is Atiku and his team. Buhari doesn't even need to defend himself.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by tuniski: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
muykem:
Too bad!!! So after all it's rumours, hear saying that Atiku took to court. I am so disappointed at his legal team. You said by yourself that the results was gotten by whistleblower. Is court now investigations department to prove authenticity of your claim.
The court only has to order for the inspection to end the controversy.

The atiku team did a very good job.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by tuniski: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
PaschalPM:

From this case so far the dullard hear is Atiku and his team. Buhari doesn't even need to defend himself.
You sure know little about legal matters.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses by PaschalPM(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
tuniski:

The court only has to order for the inspection to end the controversy.

The atiku team did a very good job.

Bros Atiku's team did horribly

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness / Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF / Zulfat Suara Is First Muslim Lawmaker In Tennesse US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.