Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

"I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments (29950 Views)

Kwara State Governor And His 26 Years Old Commissioner / Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments by Ubenedictus(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
ernieboy:
oga forget that thing, when osho was gov he got the full support of the binis, we even voted against one of our own in PDP to reelect him, now he thinks he can ride over our intelligence, we will see.
who are the people against obaseki is it not the binis, if not for the assembly matter did oshiomole even send their fight?
Re: "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments by Jorussia(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ubenedictus:
how is oshiomole a godfather in EDO when t
He gave obaseki the party structure?
Thank you my brother.I feel very annoyed as an APC member In Edo when people who know nothing about what is going on in the state comment ignorantly.Obaseki wants to Lord over everybody in the party in state by using crude methods.
Re: "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments by Jorussia(m): 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ubenedictus:
who are the people against obaseki is it not the binis, if not for the assembly matter did oshiomole even send their fight?
Don't mind them.Oshiomhole greatest support base still remains Edo South.I watched the video of the solidarity visit of Bini community in Abuja.Personally,from all the governor said,he wants to become Lord in the state.He said how can the national chairman not protect him as the governor.I said to myself,how will Adams Oshiomhole protect you when you are oppressing everybody who built the party in the state.
Re: "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments by burner44(m): 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
ekestic1976:
"That's not true stop giving false information that is how you deceive people, who did Oshiomole fight, the Igbinedion for stealing the state blind and acquiring thousand of acres of land that he took back to the state, is that bad, stop deciving people. The present governor Obaseki was a nobody before Oshiomole made him who he is today, tell me if you have ever heard is name in Nigeria.The governor Obaseki is a divisive man
he is dismantling Oshiomole is political structure to the extent that the last Apc primary, the governor went to the media to call results when he did not allowed electorate to vote, is that democracy, look how he can't even manage 24 Apc legislative members, the state party is extremely divided all because Obaseki doesn't know how to unite people. He gave proclamation with no time, date and venue, all to play out illegality and now it has backfired on him. Oshiomole is a unifier and a strong leader, the people that hate him are pdp sypathizers, Igbos and Ishan central of Edo state, they play their politics with hate and false propaganda just to destroy. The governor should go and put is house together, you are crying you couldn't even make decisions in federal appointment when you are destroying Oshiomole is structure and expect him to give you opportunity, when you are sacking commissioners loyal to the man, please wake up and change your ways, learn how to treat people well, be loyal to those that uplift you, stop taking advice from pdp in Edo state who are waiting in the wings to destroy Apc and steal the leadership and also you lack that fatherly qualities on how to unite and stop listening to gossip cause that's your major flaw".
Oshiomole is a Thief, if u dont know Edo state is highly indebted because of dat short man.
Re: "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments by Ubenedictus(m): 12:01am On Jul 21, 2019
Jorussia:
Don't mind them.Oshiomhole greatest support base still remains Edo South.I watched the video of the solidarity visit of Bini community in Abuja.Personally,from all the governor said,he wants to become Lord in the state.He said how can the national chairman not protect him as the governor.I said to myself,how will Adams Oshiomhole protect you when you are oppressing everybody who built the party in the state.
that is exactly his problem. He wants to be a ruler not a leader.

The same oshiomole that protected over them kabaka and the agbero saga, the same oshiomole allowed him chose senators and reps in Benin even though many did not support him. What more does he want?

So oshiomole should help him in this illegality?
Re: "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments by Ubenedictus(m): 12:03am On Jul 21, 2019
Jorussia:
Thank you my brother.I feel very annoyed as an APC member In Edo when people who know nothing about what is going on in the state comment ignorantly.Obaseki wants to Lord over everybody in the party in state by using crude methods.
those who comment here are not from EDO state, they are just talking because they already hate oshiomole because he is ugly and the role he played for buhari.
Re: "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments by lexy2014: 6:34am On Jul 21, 2019
Ubenedictus:
no body is asking him to bow down to godfathers, he should learn to do things properly

How are things done properly? Whatever he is doing now, how's it any different from what oshiomole did as governor?
Re: "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments by lexy2014: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Ubenedictus:
how is oshiomole a godfather in EDO when t
He gave obaseki the party structure?

Do u hand over party structure to a governor or u hand it over to d chairman of d party? As APC national chairman, would oshiomole like d party to b handed over to buharis successor or handed over to him?
Re: "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments by otokx(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2019
We don't understand this Edo wahala.
Re: "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments by Ubenedictus(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2019
lexy2014:

Do u hand over party structure to a governor or u hand it over to d chairman of d party? As APC national chairman, would oshiomole like d party to b handed over to buharis successor or handed over to him?
in Nigeria the highest elected person in a state is automatically a party leader. Are new to party politics in Nigeria?
Re: "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments by lexy2014: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2019
Ubenedictus:
in Nigeria the highest elected person in a state is automatically a party leader. Are new to party politics in Nigeria?

Since u are old to party politics in nigeria, how was it done in d second republic, how was politics practiced with regards 2d argument?
Re: "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments by Ubenedictus(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2019
lexy2014:

Since u are old to party politics in nigeria, how was it done in d second republic, how was politics practiced with regards 2d argument?
are we still in the second republic?
Re: "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments by lexy2014: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2019
Ubenedictus:
are we still in the second republic?

But u said that I am new to Nigerian politics, didn't u? And is d second republic led by d late shehu shagari not part of Nigerian politics?

Ubenedictus:
Are u new to party politics in Nigeria?
Re: "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments by DeRay98(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
ernieboy:
can you share a link to the video?
The video is too large for the mb here.
Inbox me your number and I'll send the video.
Sorry for my late response to your request I only just checked my mentions or quotes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Declared Safest State In South-East As NMA Games Begin In Umuahia / Kano Explosion: 9 Bodies Recovered From The Rubble Of Collapsed Building / Please I Want To Know The State With High Number Of Richest Individuals...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.