Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) (3147 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
I woke up the next morning with a banging headache, it took me a second to realize I was not in my room and worst I was naked in a strange bed. I looked around me and saw my cloths lying scattered on the floor but I was alone. As I struggled to gather my thoughts to figure out where I was, I saw a male wristwatch and a wedding band on the table. In a second I realized who it belonged to, Uncle Mike. Uncle Mike had taken me away from the cub last night, he had brought me to this strange building and from the name stitched on the bed sheet, this is definitely a hotel.

But why did he bring me here?, where is he now, and worst of all why am I naked?. These are some of the questions that ran through my mind. I hurriedly got dressed while at the same time looking for the purse I was holding last night. Just as I found it and was checking to see the number of missed calls I had on my phone, the door opened and Uncle Mike walked in...

Read More: https://www.hotsaucenaija.com/2019/07/tales-of-young-girl-my-affair-with_29.html

1 Share

Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Affair
hotsaucenaija:
I woke up the next morning with a banging headache, it took me a second to realize I was not in my room and worst I was naked in a strange bed. I looked around me and saw my cloths lying scattered on the floor but I was alone. As I struggled to gather my thoughts to figure out where I was, I saw a male wristwatch and a wedding band on the table. In a second I realized who it belonged to, Uncle Mike. Uncle Mike had taken me away from the cub last night, he had brought me to this strange building and from the name stitched on the bed sheet, this is definitely a hotel.

But why did he bring me here?, where is he now, and worst of all why am I naked?. These are some of the questions that ran through my mind. I hurriedly got dressed while at the same time looking for the purse I was holding last night. Just as I found it and was checking to see the number of missed calls I had on my phone, the door opened and Uncle Mike walked in...

Read More: https://www.hotsaucenaija.com/2019/07/tales-of-young-girl-my-affair-with_29.html
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nancy
hotsaucenaija:
Affair
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
Uncle Mike[quote author=hotsaucenaija post=80748393][/quote]
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
affair
hotsaucenaija:
Uncle Mike
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
family
hotsaucenaija:
affair
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
affair
hotsaucenaija:
family
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
relationship
hotsaucenaija:
affair
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
love
hotsaucenaija:
relationship
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
true story
hotsaucenaija:
love
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 12:14am On Jul 30, 2019
love
hotsaucenaija:
true story
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 1:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Affair
hotsaucenaija:
love
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Love
hotsaucenaija:
Affair
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
Uncle Mike
hotsaucenaija:
Love
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nancy
hotsaucenaija:
Uncle Mike
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Student
hotsaucenaija:
Nancy
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2019
Nancy
hotsaucenaija:
Student
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
romance
hotsaucenaija:
Nancy
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 12:19am On Aug 01, 2019
Nancy
hotsaucenaija:
romance
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
affair
hotsaucenaija:
Nancy
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) by hotsaucenaija(f): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Tales
hotsaucenaija:
affair

(1) (Reply)

Meet Uche Mba, The 24-year-old Igbo Lady That Transformed Her Body Naturally / Choose One Between These Two Girls / Davido Reveals What Led To He & Chioma's Split: S£x, Porsche, Body Enhancement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.