Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) (38074 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by Hotzone(m): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2019
Executive scam

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by Doyin2(m): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Atiku is coming scamming grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by nurex01(m): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2019
Where is FFK AND RENO?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by Gecoz: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2019
And yet you will condemn yahoo boys if they say they are collecting the money the whites scammed them years ago? Una normal so??

AntonioConte:
Atiku has been scammed....

God bless Nigerians, steady collecting the looted funds... They even invited a kenyan.

See life

FTC
Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by seighapaul(m): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2019
blackboy:
Do you really believe a sensitive and big organization like INEC wont have a server? Server for voters and all election data ? In 2019?

There is a server but either was deliberately not used or ...

Budget was allocated for it now.

INEC never said they didn't have a server...the electoral laws just didn't approve the use of these servers for the 2019 elections. Election results weren't stored in any server... the only area of the elections that were electronic was the accreditation of voters via card readers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2019
Abeg when are they going to ask for where they kept the billions of Naira they budgeted for the same server... Nigeria is Doòm
Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by Doyin2(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2019
Charleys:
So are you guys telling me INEC has no server?

You guys must be joking.
I pity computer illiterates like you that refuse to take correction.

INEC has so many servers,including the ones for accreditation,but no authentic one for collation of presidential election results.

Any one that still do not understand must be either a fool or just a dullard.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by AntiWailer: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2019
Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2019
Unlike the lazy nigerian youth, Atiku is not stupid. So what was his endgame with this server BS?

1 Like

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by don4real18(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2019
Hmm... The only question that remains is... Where is the money that was budgeted for the non-existent server?

seighapaul:

INEC never said they didn't have a server...the electoral laws just didn't approve the use of these servers for the 2019 elections. Election results weren't stored in any server... the only area of the elections that were electronic was the accreditation of voters via card readers.
Why was the budget approved if it wasn't going to be used? Isn't that supposed to be termed wastage and corruption? I'm not a pro-Atiku but it's obvious we are being taken for a ride. Nigerians are so comfortable being oppressed.
We need a revolution
#NaijaRevolution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by Lawson081(m): 7:30am On Jul 21, 2019
eluwa
Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by GreatPunter(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2019
Charleys:
So are you guys telling me INEC has no server?

You guys must be joking.
You are not asking the right question. How could a supposed intelligent Presidential candidate reputed to have more IQ than Buhari and hyped to transmogrify Nigeria into Shanghai have fallen for this miserably cheap scam of unsubstantiated server by witnesses who came to court high on "Chelsea gin"? Buhari with all his alleged inanities and low intellectual fecundity could not have fallen for this.

No doubt Atiku and his team of asinine lawyers deserve some flagellation couple with some senator slaps for wasting the time of some of my friends who until this week held onto a pipe dream that they tagged "Atiku is coming". Their dream was not entirely nugatory. Atiku can still cum in the other room.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by contigiency(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2019
A very serious and unintelligent scam. We warned him but he wouldn't listen.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by Nemesis909: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2019
deji68:
So because u have never seen Nairaland server it doesnt exist abi ??... .. Buaharideen and their warped logic grin grin grin

I have manual Nairaland on abacus.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by don4real18(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2019
kiss
Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by Doyin2(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2019
don4real18:
Hmm... The only question that remains is... Where is the money that was budgeted for the non-existent server?

Do not make a fool of your self.

Firstly budgeting is different from spending.

Secondly, the budget is for servers in general and not specifically for presidential election collation server.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by seighapaul(m): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2019
Christain103x:
Atiku

Your quest for ill gotten wealth via scamming frustrated Nigerians will drive you to a bottomless dark pit. The dumbest security agent can easily and effortlessly apprehended you by just simply posing as an innocent online client. Na just N5,000 go put you 4 big wahala.

If you're in Lagos...go learn how to produce or prepare "Tiger-nut" drinks (similar to "Konu"wink and watch ur life slowly turnaround. Being poor or lazy is a state of mind and not a function of the Buhari led government

1 Like

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by muykem: 7:38am On Jul 21, 2019
Defence lawyers should not waste our time. They should just adopt Chidoka words as their defence. Thank God he said the PDP agents to him that results were manually collated in the LGA and states.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by DanniBozz(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2019
UAE123:
The lawyers that are representing Atiku at the election petition tribunal should be ashamed of themselves for not getting their facts right before pursuing the server issues

You think the lawyers dont know the case is dead on arrival without proof of the server? How will they make money if they don't give Atiku hope. Remember they are SAN not just ordinary lawyers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by tuniski: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2019
Kxyz:
So when did PM turn to the tribunal

Don't mind them.
Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by Charleys: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2019
superstar1:

You even have the time to be replying the dummy. He knows the truth, he is trying to be smart in his own eyes whereas he is just appearing more foolish.

It is you who is the dummy here. Did you go for INEC training.?
Where was the result sent to. They even said just send it even when there's no network and when you reach where there's network it will be sent on its own.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by TemmyT002(m): 7:40am On Jul 21, 2019
O ga gan o
EFCC should look into the menace of scammers in this country o

1 Like

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by don4real18(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Doyin2:

Do not make a fool of your self.

Firstly budgeting is different from spending.

Secondly, the budget is for servers in general and not specifically for presidential election collation server.

When I made request for the money, I expected a breakdown of how it was spent which should include that of the collation server. Don't be quick too quick to make a response.
Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by seighapaul(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2019
don4real18:

When I made request for the money, I expected a breakdown of how it was spent which should include that of the collation server. Don't be quick too quick to make a response.

This wasn't why Atiku went to the tribunal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by tuniski: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2019
muykem:
Defence lawyers should not waste our time. They should just adopt Chidoka words as their defence. Thank God he said the PDP agents to him that results were manually collated in the LGA and states.

If you a lawyer is that what you would have done? Chai cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by creekman(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2019
"Under cross-examination by the leader of Buhari’s legal team, Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN), Njoka said the website was created on March 12, 2019. When reminded that the presidential election held on February 23 and the results released before March 12, the witness went blank."
The above quote is what I call end of the game for Atiku.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by Diamondwriter(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2019
This is really sad though.

It's one thing to say that Buhari won the election and another to say that there was no server.

So the corpers that spent several hours (stayed till the next morning) trying to transmit results to the "server" were fooling themselves?

I keep saying it, we patronize these leaders unnecessarily and that's why they can ride on us at will.

May God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) by Doyin2(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2019
don4real18:

It should include that of a non existent server,abi?

I beg ,is time for church and Asalatu,too many clowns on Nairaland grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) / Obasanjo’s Aide Disarms Drunken Policeman At Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday / Court Orders Immediate Release Of Emefiele, Bars DSS From Re-arresting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.