Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

How To Control Masturbation: Like A Boss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Control Masturbation: Like A Boss (4612 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Stopping Masturbation like a Boss. / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Control Masturbation: Like A Boss by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
sparkle7:

yeah same ish I have been iterating since, thanks for your helpful inputs.
you are welcome
Re: How To Control Masturbation: Like A Boss by sparkle7: 6:59am On Jul 31, 2019
Callertunez:
Thanks for the previous replies bro...which app do you use to type on your phone and do you also go online to convert to PDF? Also on keywords, how does it work
I use normal notepad then take it over to PC for editing.
Re: How To Control Masturbation: Like A Boss by Callertunez: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2019
sparkle7:
I use normal notepad then take it over to PC for editing.
OK.. Thumbs up
Re: How To Control Masturbation: Like A Boss by sparkle7: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Even the busiest man in the world would find time to masturbate if he wants to. How many minutes does it take
I think the solution is realizing you have a real problem that is potentially destructive and make a FIRM decision to stop.
It a matter of WILL.
You can't be too busy for masturbation. No more than you can be too busy for actual sex anyway.
You have a point bro. But then having a strong will and staying void are 2 like charges that can never go together.
Even if you have the will or decision of a Samson, if you remain void, something will fill you up. Decision is just one of the barrage of things that can help an addict.
So you haven't been in that moment where you swear by Shango, Ogun, Amadioha and the rest of the gods not to do it and in a second you already fapping away.
Yes you need to have a strong will. Yes, you need to make a firm decision. But I tell you, if you have the above and still lie fallow at home all day long, you would be the Acting CEO of Vaseline crew.
I get you point tho. But it also requires other additives to take a stand against masturbation.
Nice informative input you got there tho.
Re: How To Control Masturbation: Like A Boss by sparkle7: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2019
Pasima:
I only do it at night
Still apply same method. Make your schedule a lil longer.
If you do it when taking your bath, pend taking your bathe until last minute. You would be surprise how fast you will bathe to meetup with time.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: How To Control Masturbation: Like A Boss by sparkle7: 7:16am On Jul 31, 2019
Callertunez:
OK.. Thumbs up
You Rock!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? / Unbelievable! Meet Lady Who Smoke Weed With Her Vagina (see Photos) / Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.