Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (38943 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2019
theButterfly:
I don't live in your zoo of a country.
oya leave zoo matters and focus on where you live

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by inoki247: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He came to social media to rant because he wanted to call the attention of the whole world to the unjust and barbaric act of the Nigerian police

According to him, they force there way into his house.

Who does that for a so called "invitation letter"

Lol which force dere way y dem no snap dere Gate been broken or windows been shattered like you don't know if police wants to force dere way in dey would force it in like gentle man

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2019
crazygod:

How do u guys do it? I mean u just come online and spew some weird post and term it as intelligence. How do u guys do it?
How do you guys do it?

That you term every offensive post made against your pastor stupid

Is your pastor the distributor of intelligence ? or is he your brain ?

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Boss13: 7:12am On Jul 21, 2019
The pastor should dissociate himself from the person advising him on this issue. He is not handling it properly.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by crazygod(m): 7:12am On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He came to social media to rant because he wanted to call the attention of the whole world to the unjust and barbaric act of the Nigerian police

According to him, they force there way into his house.

Who does that for a so called "invitation letter"
Haaaaa.... Which one be force again? According to the post, there are two vehicles there. A bus which I believe just dey move on its own innocent way and doesn't even belong to the police and their normal official police pick-up. Even dakolo no talk say dem force their way into his house. Where did u get ur own information from?

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by OmoOshodi(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2019
Hotzone:
I am not supporting rape but a case of rape must be reported either by victim or by guardian but either way, it should be brought to the attention of the police and once it's been registered then police shall grant medical investigation and if investigation is concluded then matter shall be charged to court.
Anyone who goes on social media to report a case of rape against another can be charged for defamation
this must be a typo error......see a rapist here o

Why supporting rape in this century

1 Like

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2019
crazygod:

Abeg help me ask o? They should come and prostrate on the floor because he is a celebrity? The way Nigerians put sentiments into their reasoning is just annoying at times
Nigerians are really coward. is Dakolo more important than the average Nigerian? why should he get special treatment?

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by capitalzero: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2019
rape is most underreported crime in world and in most cases victims are not protected.
in nigeria, 70 to 83% of girls are sexually harassed as pre-teen or teenagers. in most cases, allegation is difficult to prove because most victims refuse to talk because of intimidation.

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Hotzone(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2019
inoki247:

Lol which force dere way y dem no snap dere Gate been broken or windows been shattered like you don't know if police wants to force dere way in dey would force it in like gentle man
The guilty has always been afraid....ask Chase!

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2019
sweetilicious:
Am neutral too.I have so many questions I needed to understand in taking decision on this case.As it unravels, I believe I will see evidences that will help my final decision.
Let us wait patiently to see the outocme ma.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2019
inoki247:

If they have done that, would you have believed

Most of you who never believed their were armed men in the resident to start with because he only snapped an innocent bus driver.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by ojuu4u(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2019
Woman will always be woman, since the genesis of fatoyinbo and Busola saga, I noticed that political and spiritual male gender trying* to be neutral on the issue but for political and spiritual female gender they sided either of the party......Adejumo, Oby, Aishat and now Abike among others.

This shows women are too emotional on burning issues and such gender is prone to succumb to emotional claim rather than substantiated allegations

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by holllandis: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2019
princeade86:
this allegation happens everyday, and people don't come to social media to rant and spoiled someone image. for crying out loud how do we reason in this country. someone came to social media to accuse u, is social media now the judiciary? u have a case, u rant on social media, after some weeks, u don't file a case at any court of law. the person u accused pick it up, they sent 3 police officers to deliver letter to u, u still come online to rant. do u want social media to judge for u or court. even a case that First Lady knew about it, so why still afraid to claim ur right at the right time. pls let always reason well in this country. I pray both parties find justice.
Bad English
Keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by crazygod(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How do you guys do it?

Offensive post against my pastor? What the hell are u talking about? Where in the post did I say pastor fatoyinbo is my pastor? U guys should learn to comment within the confines of the original post. Wetin concern PFN with police in front of dakolo's house? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by holllandis: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Nigerians are really coward. is Dakolo more important than the average Nigerian? why should he get special treatment?
Illiterate shut up

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2019
trace d plate num and lets hear word

y he no wear slippers...for him mind he xcape abi

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2019
crazygod:

Offensive post against my pastor? What the hell are u talking about? Where in the post did I say pastor fatoyinbo is my pastor? U guys should learn to comment within the confines of the original post. Wetin concern PFN with police in front of dakolo's house? undecided
Where you commenting within the confines of the post when you claimed a poster is not intelligent?

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How do you guys do it?

you guys should just use your brain for once. how do Nigerian police normally invite suspect? what is the difference between Dakolo and any other suspect?

you guys think anyone who try to be reasonable on this one is a coza member? some of us don't even know the road to any church

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2019
Timi & wife, you have touched the anointed. The earth is now scary for you. Just go and apologize.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 21, 2019
holllandis:
Illiterate shut up
go and tell your father I said he is the illiterate this morning
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by crazygod(m): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Where you commenting within the confines of the post when you claimed a poster is not intelligent?

Dude I asked a QUESTION. I didn't say the poster was intelligent. I just inferred that his post lacks intelligence.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by yeyeosoronga: 7:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Hotzone:
I am not supporting rape but a case of rape must be reported either by victim or by guardian but either way, it should be brought to the attention of the police and once it's been registered then police shall grant medical investigation and if investigation is concluded then matter shall be charged to court.
Anyone who goes on social media to report a case of rape against another can be charged for defamation

Defamation can only occur if the statement is not true.
There are other victims ready to testify of this irresponsibility. Atimes, physical evidence is not needed to convict . Bill Cosby was convicted after decades of his escapades. He is in prison in his old age. Out of the mouths of two or more victims, the truth shall be established

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Graduateacher(f): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2019
Thank you honorable senator, we know that the rapist pastor will not succeed in plan to forcefully make Busola withdraw her statement

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

you guys should just use your brain for once. how do Nigerian police normally invite suspect? what is the difference between Dakolo and any other suspect?

you guys think anyone who try to be reasonable on this one is a coza member? some of us don't even know the road to any church
invitation is different from arrest as clarified by the inspector general of police himself

While one is voluntary one isn't

Arrest is only made after previous invitations are turned down

Why should they come with a bus load of armed men to deliver a letter to an unarmed civilian?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Graduateacher(f): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2019
VisioDirect:
There is nothing about COZA or their pastor called Biodun that is Christ like, very corrupt set of people. Shame on Nigeria police and pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria .

It's a real shame on them. NPF are useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by onlyforchrist: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Timi & wife, you have touched the anointed. The earth is now scary for you. Just go and apologize.

Lol. see another brain washed mofo. to hell with u and ur anointed. gibberish.

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2019
nice one from abike!...

shame on rapists and irresponsible, F*UCK about god of men!

lyalaya anybody!

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by MPESA(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

how do Nigerian police normally invite suspect in your neighborhood? is because Dakolo is a celebrity?

Sir it wasn't Right the way police came to his house with a full armed policemen just to delivere invitation, call a spade a spade don't be blind by religion sentiment because you weren't there when it happened and you are not in any way to justify the pastor innocence as of the Mrs Dakolo claims. So sir both youb me and police should be neutral until court of law say otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by EnergyGaadd: 7:25am On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by ayaside(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2019
NCBMEDIA:
Why is everyone against Donald Trump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUW7cgR86P8
Everyone is not against trump...He's ratings just got a little bit higher.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
invitation is different from arrest as clarified by the inspector general of police himself

While one is voluntary one isn't

Arrest is only made after previous invitations are turned down

Why should they come with a bus load of armed men to deliver a letter to unarmed civilian?
are you not in Nigeria? how do police normally treat suspect in Nigeria? why should Dakolo own be different? don't you see the way police normally invite the common man on the street in Nigeria?

so three police officer at a suspect house is now truckload of police?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published / Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In South Africa (Photos) / Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.