Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (38900 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by FA13(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
crazygod:

How do u guys do it? I mean u just come online and spew some weird post and term it as intelligence. How do u guys do it?
What he said is a fact .
There is nothing Christlike in the so-called Biodun.
You do something wrong. Instead of apologizing and changing, he employed all the powerful people and social media miscreants he paid to sing his praises

Remember those aboki boys at his church entrance on the day of the protest, they didn't even know their reason for being there. They were only promised payment.

Later they said he conducted their wedding until the Pastor that actually conducted the wedding came out.

We need to stop blind support!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by joshepade(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
lilbest4:
you are sounding very dull right now.
What the fucck do you mean by "why should he side with a man alleged of rape" are you that dull to the extent that you don't know the kind of damage you people are doing to the male gender by feeding the stereotype that all men are sexual predators and potential rapists? Imagine if a girl you had sex with today coming out tomorrow when you have made it in life to accuse of rape, will it be right for the whole world to automatically denounce and crucify you without any proof?
I understand you brother. However, there are some things I wish you know:
1. Fatoyinbo did it few years ago with Ese Walter, after he has become a 'star', so he has not change...the matter is not with the dakolo's alone.
2. It is not Dakolo that damaged Fatoyinbo's name, he himself damaged it the moment he couldn't control his manhood with those ladies in the hotel room
3. I am not fighting for women, I'm not promoting emasculation, neither am I a feminist...I only have concern for the sacred altar of God!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
joshepade:

I understand you brother. However, there are some things I wish you know:
1. Fatoyinbo did it few years ago with Ese Walter, after he has become a 'star', so he has not change...the matter is not with the dakolo's alone.
2. It is not Dakolo that damaged Fatoyinbo's name, he himself damaged it the moment he couldn't control his manhood with those ladies in the hotel room
3. I am not fighting for women, I'm not promoting emasculation, neither am I a feminist...I only have concern for the sacred altar of God!
the so called Ese said he never rape her so what are we talking about? They had sex but she later felt bitter and said he manipulated her to have sex with her so we were supposed to care about that?
Fornication or adultery is not a crime it's only a sin and I don't care about sins
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by koboko69: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
crazygod:

Abeg help me ask o? They should come and prostrate on the floor because he is a celebrity? The way Nigerians put sentiments into their reasoning is just annoying at times

Police does not need to send 3 armed men to go serve a letter of invitation. An ordinary constable can go knock on their gate and deliver the letter of invitation. What the heck is wrong with u guys brain? is Timi',s house a kidnappers den, or armed robbers hide out? As a matter of fact an invitation can even be mailed without a single police presence. Na wa for my country people and sentiments !

1 Like

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by koboko69: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

how do Nigerian police normally invite suspect in your neighborhood? is it because Dakolo is a celebrity?

There us difference between an actual arrest and an invitation. What is the sense in bringing 3 armed men just to serve a letter of invitation with all the insecurity in the country. Police does not need to send 3 armed men to go serve a letter of invitation. An ordinary constable can go knock on their gate and deliver the letter of invitation. What the heck is wrong with u guys brain? is Timi',s house a kidnappers den, or armed robbers hide out? As a matter of fact an invitation can even be mailed without a single police presence. Na wa for my country people and sentiments !
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by MPESA(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
sweetrace:

When I wrote okay, I meant that I understood what he was saying. Not that I am in agreement. The said pastor is showing more wisdom and restraint than most would in his shoes. The police have every right to serve Busola Dakolo with a letter of invitation. If she is guilty of a crime, they have the right to arrest her. If her husband joins in the crime, the police have the right to arrest him to. All these whipping up sentiments in the court of social media is nonsense.

Why involving police while the case is already court.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by sweetrace(f): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
MPESA:

Why involving police while the case is already court.

Which court? The court of public opinion or a legal one? Is rape not a crime? Who should one report to if not the police?
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Lovelive: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hotzone:
I am not supporting rape but a case of rape must be reported either by victim or by guardian but either way, it should be brought to the attention of the police and once it's been registered then police shall grant medical investigation and if investigation is concluded then matter shall be charged to court.
Anyone who goes on social media to report a case of rape against another can be charged for defamation
This is defamation, simple like that.
Too much of talk talk here and there. I was raped by aunt, nobody talked about it.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Lovelive: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
OmoOshodi:

MOD Respect yourself and respect the sabbath day

Please keep it Holy and stop pushing this Rubbish to the front page

Post better story the week still fresh... Biko
Laffffffoooooo
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by bakescos01: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He came to social media to rant because he wanted to call the attention of the whole world to the unjust and barbaric act of the Nigerian police

According to him, they forced their way into his house.

Who does that for a so called "invitation letter"

You need to stop believing everything on social media. And get your facts right before taking sides of anyone.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by bastardmod: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by omoobanla(m): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
I most say that u are a BIG FOOL. u are the reasons why evil like this continue.

princeade86:
this allegation happens everyday, and people don't come to social media to rant and spoiled someone image. for crying out loud how do we reason in this country. someone came to social media to accuse u, is social media now the judiciary? u have a case, u rant on social media, after some weeks, u don't file a case at any court of law. the person u accused pick it up, they sent 3 police officers to deliver letter to u, u still come online to rant. do u want social media to judge for u or court. even a case that First Lady knew about it, so why still afraid to claim ur right at the right time. pls let always reason well in this country. I pray both parties find justice.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by princeade86(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
omoobanla:
I most say that u are a BIG FOOL. u are the reasons why evil like this continue.

and to say u are a man is a big shame. judging thru emotional, instead of waiting for truth to come out. biggest fool. u carry someone else matters for head. ode
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by dochenaj: 4:42am On Jul 22, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

how do Nigerian police normally invite suspect in your neighborhood? is it because Dakolo is a celebrity?
Can you tell me what Timi Dakolo is a suspect of?
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 22, 2019
dochenaj:
Can you tell me what Timi Dakolo is a suspect of?
defamation
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by dochenaj: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

defamation
Defamation is a civil suit not a criminal suit.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 22, 2019
dochenaj:

Defamation is a civil suit not a criminal suit.
Defamation can be civil or criminal

in civil defamation a person is said to have defamed another person and that he has he committed a civil wrong .
In criminal defamation a person is said to have defamed another person and that he has committed a crime or an offence .

In this case Dakolo defamed Mr coza that he committed rape which is a criminal offense making it a criminal defamation
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by oyatz(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2019
1) And how do you establish that the accussation is true if you don't invite all parties in the matter to State their parts in the matter?

2) Other victims of what? No other woman ever said Fatoyinbo raped her.
The accussation against Fatoyinbo is NOT adultery but RAPE.

3) The so-called witnesses were NOT there and thus not eye witnesses. Their understanding of what really happened are based SOLELY on the words of Busola (which can be biased or untrue).

#Let me tell you the truth, the Dakolos can succeed in tarnishing Fatoyinbo's image and gain public sympathy but they can NOT win this case in court.

#If the case goes to court, the outcome may be unpalatable for Timi Dakolo because Busola will be subjected to cross examination by experienced Lawyers (and not sympathetic journalists) which can bring out many uncomfortable naked truths. Their family may not be the same.

yeyeosoronga:

Defamation can only occur if the statement is not true.
There are other victims ready to testify of this irresponsibility. Atimes, physical evidence is not needed to convict . Bill Cosby was convicted after decades of his escapades. He is in prison in his old age. Out of the mouths of two or more victims, the truth shall be established

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections / Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA / "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.