Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (38941 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2019
sweetrace:

So, why the picture with Timi close to a van?
That was the police that came right after people alerted the police on his behalf.

The ones that came from Abuja came in a bus.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by CanadaOrBust: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2019
whytediamond:
What if this man never committed this crime leveled against him? Just what if. What’s with this media trial please?

That would mean dozens of women are all lying. And only against him in particular, not other bigger pastors
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by ogmask: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2019
anonymous1759:

... Let someone checks Timi's pant if he gat some balls he talks too much for a man. What's the intimidation here? Was he manhandled? I believe if Timi called 911 for emergency he'll expect at two police vans in his house without ranting on social Media.

No hiding place for you anymore finish what you started. I'm not moved by sympathy or publicity stunt Busola needs to clarify her story. You claimed the incident happened in 1999 when Biodun's daughter was born but the baby fortunately was born in 2000.

That's a case for her to answer but no one is talking about it.

A police office told me he and his colleagues almost got mobbed when they went to invite a suspect to answer questions in the station peacefully but it turned out bad for them they'd to call for backup if not it would have been a sad story.

those of you saying armed police man went to Timi's house to deliver a message is intimidating should know that the county is not safe one two police officers might be molested easily. If the police had physically Assaulted his family that's a different case.

Thank you for this insight. But first, Timi or whoever should have snapped the policemen na. Either as they were coming in or going out. I also want to believe he has CCTV in his house. The whole thing smell like lies to me. He was able to capture a random bus but couldn't capture the occupants as they were breaking into his house. This Timi don fall him own hand.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2019
Sermwell:

so even if I make the allegations on social media, the police will come and arrest me leaving out the accused. this is a case of rape we are talking about. please let's be more objective Biko!!
the person reported is always treated as the accused. it seems Mr coza reported them officially so now they are the defendant in a defamation case
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Sufisunni: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

the person reported is always treated as the accused. it seems Mr coza reported them officially so now they are the defendant in a defamation case
Dakolos reported the case to police even before releasing the interview video according to Chude on TVC
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by greggng: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
what is wrong with police getting involved in a criminal case? the Dakolo's made an allegation and then sit at their home as if nothing happened. were they only looking for social media judgement?

Did you read dakolos statement...he said the wife reported the rape allegation to the police in Lagos. The question to ask...why is an order coming from Abuja to them? Have the pastor answered to his rape charges in Lagos? Or does he think he can use the police authorities to save his battered image...untill this question is clear, I believe the dakolos . Again for someone who reported a matter in Lagos, the police ought to Have his details to phone him to remind him that the culprit has been invited and that he should show up with the wife cos investigation has commence...they whole presence of police at his house is a show of force...Nigerians are wiser

1 Like

Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by sweetrace(f): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
That was the police that came right after people alerted the police on his behalf.

The ones that came from Abuja came in a bus.

Okay
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Brightest04(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2019
My message and prayer today being Sunday is that all those supporting rape,shall fall victim of rape,their wives ,their daughters and even their extended families shall be raped.And if they cry out thunder will fire them.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by IAmTobore(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2019
theButterfly:
I don't live in your zoo of a country.
In whatever country you live in, how do police serve an invitation letter?
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Lorenzop: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2019
princeade86:
this allegation happens everyday, and people don't come to social media to rant and spoiled someone image. for crying out loud how do we reason in this country. someone came to social media to accuse u, is social media now the judiciary? u have a case, u rant on social media, after some weeks, u don't file a case at any court of law. the person u accused pick it up, they sent 3 police officers to deliver letter to u, u still come online to rant. do u want social media to judge for u or court. even a case that First Lady knew about it, so why still afraid to claim ur right at the right time. pls let always reason well in this country. I pray both parties find justice.

Timi Dakolo did the right thing, this is Nigeria where almost every institution is compromised and am sure the Pastor has more connections to bury this case thus Timi's action is commendable.... Had it been a country with proper working institutions... Your point would have been valid...wake up bro....this is Nigeria not UK or US
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by princeade86(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sufisunni:
rape apologists on the loose
i pray that someone will accused u of this same issue, and everyone will jump to conclusions that truly u did it.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by MPESA(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
sweetrace:

Okay

I believed that @imgrey5 has given clarification on your question.
P.s
I'm not against the man of God but people should not vouch for anyone in as much he's having fresh and blood EVEN CHRIST said he's not PERFECT talkmore of a mere mortar.. Beside this incident happened about 18-20 years ago and with tempo and sensitive of this case i pray that pastor should trade carefully to avoid denting his name more mind you no body care about Dakolo and family as we care about the Oracle of God.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
princeade86:
this allegation happens everyday, and people don't come to social media to rant and spoiled someone image. for crying out loud how do we reason in this country. someone came to social media to accuse u, is social media now the judiciary? u have a case, u rant on social media, after some weeks, u don't file a case at any court of law. the person u accused pick it up, they sent 3 police officers to deliver letter to u, u still come online to rant. do u want social media to judge for u or court. even a case that First Lady knew about it, so why still afraid to claim ur right at the right time. pls let always reason well in this country. I pray both parties find justice.

ALWAYS GET FACTS BEFORE GETTING ON LINE .BUSOLA FILED A COMPLAINT OFFICIALY AS AT THE TIME SHE MADE THAT INTERVIEW SO JUST DONT COME AND CLAIM SHE DIDNT FILE IT,OKAY ?
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by oglalasioux(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
princeade86:

Where do you send armed policemen to 'invite' someone to state a case? The Dakolos already filed a case against the fat oyinbo man. If the police wants to interview the Dakolos it shouldn't be with armed policemen in a tinted bus.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by dehi: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
crazygod:

The police did not force. Where did u read that
your phone.. hahahaha
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by oruma19: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Most Nigerian pastors are cultists. They will intimidate u to the extent that u will come out and say u told a lie against them like the case of apostle Seleman who did same to Stephanie otobo. Those who don't know pastors are the ones that go to just any church, as for me, I v stopped going to one until I see a good one that will not just preach, but will also show the words he preaches by his character. All the churches around me are preaching money money money, they are criminals, I can't serve God like that, never, my conscience is not allowing me to go there. Plz I need good recommendation for a good church where real word of God is preached in warri, I have not been attending church for long.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by lonelydora: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
1shortblackboy:
it is timi dakolos business what he decides to keep private and what to bring to d public u dont run his life for him. Meanwhile the Dakolo s have filed a case against Fatoyinbo since June what are u talking about

Who told you? Timi I know would have posted it on Instagram. Justice is won in a law court and not on social media
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by veeceesynergy: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
1shortblackboy:
it is timi dakolos business what he decides to keep private and what to bring to d public u dont run his life for him. Meanwhile the Dakolo s have filed a case against Fatoyinbo since June what are u talking about

hv u seen a copy of d acknowledged letter
Timi who likes and believes I Social media justice wuld hv posted d letter if there was any.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by lonelydora: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He came to social media to rant because he wanted to call the attention of the whole world to the unjust and barbaric act of the Nigerian police

According to him, they forced their way into his house.

Who does that for a so called "invitation letter"

And what if he refused to open his gates?
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
lonelydora:

And what if he refused to open his gates?
What if he they didn't Knock at all?
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by tomju(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
princeade86:
this allegation hap

pens everyday, and people don't come to social media to rant and spoiled someone image. for crying out loud how do we reason in this country. someone came to social media to accuse u, is social media now the judiciary? u have a case, u rant on social media, after some weeks, u don't file a case at any court of law. the person u accused pick it up, they sent 3 police officers to deliver letter to u, u still come online to rant. do u want social media to judge for u or court. even a case that First Lady knew about it, so why still afraid to claim ur right at the right time. pls let always reason well in this country. I pray both parties find justice.

Is that all you have to say? Step you supporting rapists? Because you e already concluded that the allegation is not true, so same here. He raped her! Let the law takes it course. Police to pick who up? Ha e they finish picking up the pastor? Why don't they pick the pastor up? Mstewwee brown envelop things.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Iwonttell(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
I pray he doesn't kill you and finally inherit your dear wife same way David married bethsheba.. wishing you survival in this fight.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by yeyeosoronga: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Odetokun3:

Your monicker shows all. Just use the other power and get ur justice.

The case is a kind of a rich man case. E no dey end well

We will jamajama all the powers that be together... If we don't get justice from the law, we will get it elsewhere.. I operate on the principles of Moses. An eye for an eye. My sympathies don't lie with rapists and those who cause tears in the eyes of their fellow humans.
We thank God, the supreme of all for everything.
Talking of my moniker, yours is not much different from mine. Find out more about the genesis of such a name. We are who we are.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by davidque007(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He came to social media to rant because he wanted to call the attention of the whole world to the unjust and barbaric act of the Nigerian police

According to him, they forced their way into his house.

Who does that for a so called "invitation letter"
Attention to which world! We are you guys so biased in this case. The dakolos made a case that I'm pretty sure that they thought through before coming out. 3 policemen at your gate isn't storming your house and really did they expect that they would bring such a terrible accusations and call the world to it and not expect the police to question them. Let pastor Biodun defend himself and let the dakolos prove their case.
Personally I'm not interested in the dakolos case that happened donkey years ago. Our society has countless rape victims who have forgiven their oppressors and moved on. I'm more interested in those who have fresh cases against the pastor, that would prove that he never repented if he was ever guilty and secondly, if he was guilty then he needs to be tried proven and dealt with. Thirdly, if he isn't guilty, then those who made false allegations must be tried and punished as well, i believe that false accusations are even worse. No need for media trials and stupid biased comments, just go prove yourself in court
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
davidque007:

Attention to which world! We are you guys so biased in this case. The dakolos made a case that I'm pretty sure that they thought through before coming out. 3 policemen at your gate isn't storming your house and really did they expect that they would bring such a terrible accusations and call the world to it and not expect the police to question them. Let pastor Biodun defend himself and let the dakolos prove their case.
Personally I'm not interested in the dakolos case that happened donkey years ago. Our society has countless rape victims who have forgiven their oppressors and moved on. I'm more interested in those who have fresh cases against the pastor, that would prove that he never repented if he was ever guilty and secondly, if he was guilty then he needs to be tried proven and dealt with. Thirdly, if he isn't guilty, then those who made false allegations must be tried and punished as well, i believe that false accusations are even worse. No need for media trials and stupid biased comments, just go prove yourself in court
A police invitation is not a court trail and we are more concerned with the attempt to intimidate

Thanks
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Sufisunni: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
princeade86:
i pray that someone will accused u of this same issue, and everyone will jump to conclusions that truly u did it.
You don't even know whether I am an atheist who don't believe in the religion brought to you by European who themselves have long abandoned the same religion. So don't bring "pray" here! Use your "prayer" to better Nigeria plight please! You write ups gives you away as taking brief for the accused rapist, which accused rapist himself has neither denied nor filed a defamation suit. You and I know for sure that we live in a patrichal world and Nigeria corrupt system makes it even worse for any rape victim to come out especially against wealthy individual. Imagine, the second victim was so scared of this pastor that she craved for anonymity that tells you how powerful this man is. Whether false or true let the course of law take its full course.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by bigiyaro(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
of we know police for doing dirty jobs. why you go send a bus load of armed men in an unmarked bus just to deliver a simple letter? not that the recipient is a known criminal or even resisting arrest in that case. Hope the pastor is not working underground.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Stakekay1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Why is Dakolo scared of visiting the Nigeria Police? If he has a case let police investigate the matter and charge their outcome. You can't stop them from investigating any criminal allegation.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by 1shortblackboy: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
veeceesynergy:

hv u seen a copy of d acknowledged letter
Timi who likes and believes I Social media justice wuld hv posted d letter if there was any.
what do u mean by letter. he filed a complaint with the police. what the police does with it is entirely up to them. meanwhile u may believe what u will no be fight
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by RichBoy247: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
VisioDirect:
There is nothing about COZA or their pastor called Biodun that is Christ like, very corrupt set of people. Shame on Nigeria police and pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria .

I envy the Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo. He is a special conman. He collects people's money claiming Jesus needs money to construct houses for them in heaven, and if you don't give him money in form of Tithes and Offerings, you will go to hell fire. He also sleeps with their wives and daughters. What a prolific fraudster. This guy is the real GOAT.
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Odetokun3(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

We will jamajama all the powers that be together... If we don't get justice from the law, we will get it elsewhere.. I operate on the principles of Moses. An eye for an eye. My sympathies don't lie with rapists and those who cause tears in the eyes of their fellow humans.
We thank God, the supreme of all for everything.
Talking of my moniker, yours is not much different from mine. Find out more about the genesis of such a name. We are who we are.

I feel you boss. We gather dey. Old testament ways
Re: Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by sweetrace(f): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
MPESA:

I believed that @imgrey5 has given clarification on your question.
P.s
I'm not against the man of God but people should not vouch for anyone in as much he's having fresh and blood EVEN CHRIST said he's not PERFECT talkmore of a mere mortar.. Beside this incident happened about 18-20 years ago and with tempo and sensitive of this case i pray that pastor should trade carefully to avoid denting his name more mind you no body care about Dakolo and family as we care about the Oracle of God.

When I wrote okay, I meant that I understood what he was saying. Not that I am in agreement. The said pastor is showing more wisdom and restraint than most would in his shoes. The police have every right to serve Busola Dakolo with a letter of invitation. If she is guilty of a crime, they have the right to arrest her. If her husband joins in the crime, the police have the right to arrest him to. All these whipping up sentiments in the court of social media is nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In South Africa (Photos) / Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co / Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.