Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ (2568 Views)

Is It Right To End A Relationship Cos A Partner didn't Oblige Ur Sexual Request / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
I think the gel who will fall for wizkid is only looking for material gains not love.
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Ryan03(f): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
seanwilliam:
@RYAN03, Well, this will be my last response to u. the earlier u learn that nobody should be trusted-women especially-the better. ur posts reek of naivety, unexposure, insincerity and not-ready-to-learn attitude. i cant stoop so low to conquer ur senselessness. nw swerve!
Your post reeks of low self esteem, insecurity, lack of respect and childishness. Now you can Comfortably sit your gay ass on your silliness
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Exempted: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
seanwilliam:
i am nt exempted too.

I go soon change this my monicker...
Una dey give me headache
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by adenyma: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
enough of this war of worlds,i would have like to publish this as an article"the hidden spelled" its a spell from the creator of man and woman that man will continue to long for a woman with all he have for sexual pleasure and child bearing while woman will continue to long for luxury and ever ready to go for the highest bidder.they are unpredictable
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Funmmyastic: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Thank God I'm single because the way Niaja guys especially on Nl thinks hen you will be like are they not the ones chasing the girls around.As for me o I will chase my goals not infatuation cum obsession people call love.They try too hard to discredit girls as if they are saints come online and be shouting girls are scam up and down.
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Isha327(f): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
I' ll choose my bf over wiz whatever anytime... Don't quote me...you're not me undecided
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
kingxsamz:
what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News Popular Nigeria Musician Sexxxxx Video Out / Should I Stay With My Girlfriend? / "The Marriage Ends There”: Bride Chases Away Curvy Lady Dancing With Groom At We

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.