Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,998 members, 7,956,709 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ (2681 Views)

Is It Right To End A Relationship Cos A Partner didn't Oblige Ur Sexual Request / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2019
I m talking to u Nairaland guys... yes you...u think u can vouch for that lady u re dating right now... because she tells you;

i love you

I cant breathe without u

u re my world, my shining star.

I ll die if u leave me

u re the best and there s non like you.

and so on and so forth...

na wash, na scam, if u fall for it then ur name shall be "sorry"

she s only saying all that crap because a guy better than you has not come across her path, if u like put all your hope,money, time and emotions there... Las Las... when a rich good looking famous star boy enter her case na u go loose.

use ur brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by 2dice01: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2019
chaii that girl that break this dude heart no try at all

why she use sledge hammer?

2 Likes

Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by lilmax(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2019
imagine saying if wizkid wants your mother in bed she will agree grin

5 Likes

Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by dingbang(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2019
Low self esteem is worrying this one
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by DanniBozz(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2019
If I was dating your sister and I come to tell you this kind of thing about your sister, will you support me?

2 Likes

Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by powerhouse3(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2019
Madness raise to power 10...
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2019
DanniBozz:
If I was dating your sister and I come to tell you this kind of thing about your sister, will you support me?
keep guessing

1 Like

Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2019
powerhouse3:
Madness raise to power 10...
no ^²⁰⁰
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2019
dingbang:
Low self esteem is worrying this one
truths is better mr lover boy... ☺
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2019
lilmax:
imagine saying if wizkid wants your mother in bed she will agree grin
girlfriends imp
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2019
2dice01:
chaii that girl that break this dude heart no try at all

why she use sledge hammer?
there s nothing to break cos my heart is not made of glass like urs☺
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by DanniBozz(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2019
chenzen:
keep guessing

I thought you will be bold enough to answer straight. Sometimes you guys just say things without remembering you have sisters too and probably you are also referring to them in statements like these. If you believe no guy can trust your sisters too because they are all thesame as you put it, then it's sad you have such sisters.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2019
DanniBozz:

I thought you will be bold enough to answer straight. Sometimes you guys just say things without remembering you have sisters too and probably you are also referring to them in statements like these. If you believe no guy can trust your sisters too because they are all thesame as you put it, then it's sad you have such sisters.
do u know my sisters sorry bro... u hate truths, that's y u get what u get in the end

1 Like

Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Ryan03(f): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2019
This attention seeker again
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by DanniBozz(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2019
chenzen:
do u know my sisters sorry bro... u hate truths, that's y u get what u get in the end

Sorry I don't know your sisters and I also don't hate the truth. My only concern is seeing a brother that can't even vough for his sisters, might be the reason why you see every girl in that manner which is really bad.

1 Like

Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2019
DanniBozz:

Sorry I don't know your sisters and I also don't hate the truth. My only concern is seeing a brother that can't even vough for his sisters, might be the reason why you see every girl in that manner which is really bad.
calm down. think about it
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by DanniBozz(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2019
chenzen:
calm down. think about it

No problem Oga, I will said the little I can so I rest my case for you to ponder on.
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2019
Ryan03:
This attention seeker again
and who is Ryan03
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by seanwilliam(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2019
@Dannibozz, shut up and face reality. the only woman i can vouch for is my mother(and that is because she's nt of this generation). wether wife, sister or daughter i cant vouch for them. stop being a sissy. u cant knw someone's character 100%

3 Likes

Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Ryan03(f): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2019
chenzen:
and who is Ryan03
Someone who doesn't roam Nairaland seeking attention from faceless folks. I had to dig deep into the soil to find your self esteem, still didnt find it undecided
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2019
Ryan03:
Someone who doesn't roam Nairaland seeking attention from faceless folks. I had to dig deep into the soil to find your self esteem, still didnt find it undecided
clap for urself ☹
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Ryan03(f): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2019
seanwilliam:
@Dannibozz, shut up and face reality. the only woman i can vouch for is my mother(and that is because she's nt of this generation). wether wife, sister or daughter i cant vouch for them. stop being a sissy. u cant knw someone's character 100%
You shut up and go sit your stupid gay ass somewhere. Girls this girls that, if beyonce come to you for sex even if you are married, lie that you will reject her? The married men that cheat with every mgbeke in town did not even wait for a celebrity to come ask them.

1 Like

Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2019
Ryan03:
You shut up and go sit your stupid gay ass somewhere. Girls this girls that, if beyonce come to you for sex even if you are married, lie that you will reject her? The married men that cheat with every mgbeke in town did not even wait for a celebrity to come ask them.

Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by seanwilliam(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2019
Ryan03:
i am nt exempted too.
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by lilmax(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
chenzen:
girlfriends imp
lol immediately your mother came into the picture your brain reset once abi? grin

imagine telling your father wizkid can fck his wife grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
lilmax:
lol immediately your mother came into the picture your brain reset once abi? grin

imagine telling your father wizkid can fck his wife grin

funny... clap for urslef
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Ryan03(f): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
seanwilliam:
i am nt exempted too.
Why then do we act like we are saints and the women are demons? There is immorality and wickedness in both gender, lets stop this e-attack on our ladies
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by seanwilliam(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ryan03:
Why then do we act like we are saints and the women are demons? There is immorality and wickedness in both gender, lets stop this e-attack on our ladies
u b mumu, stop pretending to be sensible when you are nt. i didnt want to insult u at first but U exposed ur foolishness. where did i attack ladies? did i say men are different? see i'm nt a sissy like u that choose to ignore obvious facts for cheap popularity.
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by Ryan03(f): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
seanwilliam:
u b mumu, stop pretending to be sensible when you are nt. i didnt want to insult u at first but exposed ur foolishness. where did i attack ladies? i'm nt a sissy like u that choose to ignore obvious facts for cheap popularity.
I wonder who is exposing who cheesy You just proved that you are an attention seeker who is moving with the wagon of "all women are scum" hoping to sound tough and tap into the cheap popularity, Sorry, i Dont roll with such crew grin Little advice bro, bashing women wont heal your broken and lily livered heart. Go build your self esteem and you will have a good woman in your life not all these your indomie and egg slay queens
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by DAramis: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
That heartbreak is really deep bro. Take heart and try not to show all your cards in game of relationship.

Generally, in relationships, we have like, longing, love and lust. I only believed in 2. One of the words I detest it and does not exist in my dictionary... The remaining, I don't know.
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by seanwilliam(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
@RYAN03, Well, this will be my last response to u. the earlier u learn that nobody should be trusted-women especially-the better. ur posts reek of naivety, unexposure, insincerity and not-ready-to-learn attitude. i cant stoop so low to conquer ur senselessness. nw swerve!
Re: Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ by kingxsamz(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? / Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. / I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.