Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her (25542 Views)

Liberian Man Killed His Wife After She Caught Him Molesting Her Daughter (Pix) / Meet 50-years Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age Of 5 .(photos) / Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Zenithsblog(f): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2019
A doctor working at the Federal Road Safety
Commission Clinic in Abuja has been accused of refusing to treat woman who stopped him from molesting her.

Ashmusy who took to Instagram to share the story wrote;

“The Chief Medical Officer Of Federal Road Safety Commission Clinic in Gwarimpa violently refused my wife treatment this evening because he claims that she refused him performing an invasive scan in her vagina about two weeks ago.

My wife had said two weeks ago that she was not comfortable with a male doctor inserting stuff into her vagina because of the nature of the procedure. So a female doctor attended to her instead.

So this man bore a few grudges and walked her out of a government hospital today when she was in very bad shape and the ailment today (malaria) is totally unrelated to the uterine scab issue of two weeks ago.

I feel so hurt to see my daughter cry as her mother was denied treatment. My wife was so weak and unable to respond to the vitriol this man was pouring today!!

am petitioning the Nigeria Medical Association as well as FRSC and my lawyer has been briefed to commence legal action against this rather curious act of suspected perversion. I know a lot of doctors do terrible things to their female patients who keep quiet but this one will not be swept under the rug!!!

We had to go to another hospital and I am typing from there with PAIN!Valuable treatment time lost because a pervert’s ego is bruised. This nation really frustrates her citizens!

Worse, the female staff told us in confidence that they know this man’s antics but they fear to report him because he is very powerful and valuable to the institution. But he has no power over me so”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/frsc-doctor-refuses-to-treat-woman-who-stopped-him-from-molesting-her/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Zenithsblog(f): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2019
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by olajizz01(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2019
Nigeria my country,most of our male doctors and female nurses are dogs

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by omipatoranking(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
male doctors nd molesin ar lyk 5 n 6 dats y wen i tuk my gal fr virginity test i refus fr a male doctor 2 handle her anywas sori dude

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by rentAcock(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
This whole Busola Dakola vs COZA case has ignited a kind of "me too" movement where women all over Nigeria are standing up to rapists and men in high places who use their influence to molest women. While this is a commendable development and we should all encourage the expurgination of abusive men everywhere, we shouldn't do so at the detriment of good men.

Nothing in her post suggests that she was molested by the Male doctor. She didn't want the scan performed by a male doctor and a female doctor carried out the scan. So why would she still accuse the man of molesting her or having bad intentions? It doesn't make any sense. Maybe the man overreacted by asking her to leave a government hospital of which he is just an employee, but after being accused of such an embarrassing act probably in the presence of other patients and his staff, who wouldn't also overreact?

Everyone is looking for their own Dakola moment to shine but we should always apply common sense to separate the truth from falsehood.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by tardell007(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
k
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by soberdrunk(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
angry
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Passionate888: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Rubbish.... I support the doctor

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by shamsin6300(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
I am nt understanding
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by FuckThaMod: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Let the wife go and look for the female doctor that performed vagina test on her.
You made the doc feel like a pervert in your earlier encounter and now you want him. No be say na young fresh girl o, old weak married woman for that matter. If na me i no go gree..

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by koolgee(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
?
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Firefire(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Please wait for the other female doctor.

Useless alarmist everywhere you go.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Amuocha: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Great decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by StrikeBack(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
shocked
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by toprealman: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Go to that hospital and shake the place.....men should please this some balls
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Onlinealaba(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nothing to say here..
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Lexusgs430: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
It's not appropriate for a male Doctor to examine a female patient, without the attendance of another female colleague.........

It's simply to safeguard against frivolous accusations........

18 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by StoneLucifer: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Where is the video clip? If u dont have any, shut your trap!! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Patosky4U: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hmmmmm na everything be molestation??

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Timileyin1234(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
U want him to do it and ur wife later accuse him of raping her like we are dealing with COZA matter abi

25 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
I hope the doctor is made to pay for his arrogance

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by prigoz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Since he knows oga at the top, the case will be swept under the carpet. Let's watch
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by stagger: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
The complainant is a big dunderhead. Women undertake this particular type of scan all the time. What is the violation there?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by CeeJay9ja(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Can't let a male gynaecologist touch my wife.

Don't tell me shiit about professionalism

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by iammo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
angry

Ode man...

You stopped a doctor from doing his job thinking a fleshy virgina was special to him..

This guy is a dickhead and a dunce.. Nigeria has ratio 5000 : 1 doctors to patient, yet he wants only a female to attend to his wife, as if there are'nt lesbian doctors

22 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by chumaster(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
undecided

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by pek(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Incomplete story. If you are sick, you don't have choice of who treats you, male or female. I support the doctor.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Greizman: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Fake alarm everywhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by executive12: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Good that the husband is taking action immediately. The Doctor needs to find another place to work, not in a Government hospital.

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students / Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture / Bartender Jailed Eight Years For Illegal Withdrawals From Employer’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.