Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her (25580 Views)

Liberian Man Killed His Wife After She Caught Him Molesting Her Daughter (Pix) / Meet 50-years Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age Of 5 .(photos) / Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Bennycollins: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Most of these men saying that no male gynaecologist would touch their wives are the ones who would prefer a female doctor/ nurse when they are in hospital themselves.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mayflowa:

True, the doctor has not violated or hoping to violate the woman in their last patient-doctor meeting but the doctor has an ego that is against medical ethics. Your wife was uncomfortable with a male doctor for her procedure doesn't amount to suspicious abuse. The doctor is trained and certify to carry out such procedure but doctor are also trained to accommodate patient wants. Your wife is not alone here. Some male would also not want their private part be examined by female doctors. In an ideal climate, patients are asked before procedure if they required a male or female doctor.
Doctors have the right to refuse treatment except in emergencies or some other cases

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bennycollins:
Most of these men saying that no male gynaecologist would touch their wives are the ones who would prefer a female doctor/ nurse when they are in hospital themselves.
90% of gynaecologists are male. They are on a long thing

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Scholar212(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Most persons here are ignorant on medical ethics and laws and are shouting up and down. She raising a false alarm in the first place when it actually turns out the Vagina examination is actually needed as proven by it been done by another female doctor was a big insult to him.. And if she came back for another case and was not in an unconscious state, not needing immediate emergency response then he has the right to also not attend to the patient. She will have to wait until someone who is willing to attend to her comes around. Vagina that students sef in teaching hospital are tired of seeing. What if she was brought in due to obstructed labour, will she choose the doctor to see her unclothedness when she will be shouting and even open it for anyone who cares to see

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by yassinattah(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I should ask you? How many CPR situations have you undertaken?
I have witnessed a case at Jabi Lake in Abuja where a boy accidentally fell into the lake while playing,the boy was rescued and he wasn't breathing subsequently,The rescuers had to check the patency of his airway of which they found out the boy had swallowed leaves that blocked his windpipe,so according to u,they should have just performed chest compressions only and forget to check the patency of the airway,If it was you,the boy could have died from your bumpling ineptitude abi.
ABC of resuscitation no knowledge,but u can argue on nairaland as if you have something upstairs.

I can smell the stench of your quackery from afar.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Scholar212(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
funmisticqueen:
90% of gynaecologists are male. They are on a long thing
They don't know that females run away from O/G and even the few ones there are not nice and friendly to their fellow female like the male counterpart.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Collins4u1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Passionate888:
Rubbish.... I support the doctor

Thank you.

The woman already painted the man black psychologically,
Now malaria is killing you, you want me to come and contract your malaria. Madam I don't treat women with malaria.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Tellemall: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
yassinattah:

I have witnessed a case at Jabi Lake in Abuja where a boy accidentally fell into the lake while playing,the boy was rescued and he wasn't breathing subsequently,The rescuers had to check the patency of his airway of which they found out the boy had swallowed leaves that blocked his windpipe,so according to u,they should have just performed chest compressions only and forget to check the patency of the airway,If it was you,the boy could have died from your bumpling ineptitude abi.
ABC of resuscitation no knowledge,but u can argue on nairaland as if you have something upstairs.

As a doctor get to understand the perspective of patients.

All over the world you can refuse a doctor of an opposite sex working on you or insist on a chaperone. It is your right to not feel violated or intimidated. You make it a grudge just like the doctor that's being accused.

Patients generally give their consent in seeing you, but if they refuse to have you poke at their bits respect that. Yes obstetricians have seen many, yes they know all about it, but if a patient doesn't want you to see or work on their privates you cannot use that as a grudge not to treat them later on.

If you go to a teller you don't like, you can switch queues and go to another one. It doesn't mean you can never go to that teller again if you must.

If the doctor declined to see her because of her previous reluctance to have him conduct the procedure on her privates, then he's being a temperamental fool.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by yassinattah(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tellemall:

As a doctor get to understand the perspective of patients.

All over the world you can refuse a doctor of an opposite sex working on you or insist on a chaperone. It is your right to not feel violated or intimidated. You make it a grudge just like the doctor that's being accused.

Patients generally give their consent in seeing you, but if they refuse to have you poke at their bits respect that. Yes obstetricians have seen many, yes they know all about it, but if a patient doesn't want you to see or work on their privates you cannot use that as a grudge not to treat them later on.

If you go to a teller you don't like, you can switch queues and go to another one. It doesn't mean you can never go to that teller again if you must.

If the doctor declined to see her because of her previous reluctance to have him conduct the procedure on her privates, then he's being a temperamental fool.
Gone are the days in 1950's where Dr Ibiam The then Director General of Medical affairs ll represent the country Nigeria in political affairs in the absence of the ceremonial head in 1950's,Today and now the value of Doctor has been relegated to a hospital stay doctor that every Tom,Dick and Harry will come and utter rubbish and spue out nonsense as he or she pleases and you expect Doctors to take every shit that comes their way too and become a punching bag?
No nah,we are human beings just like you,if you feel the doctor is a temperamental fool,I suggest you to have a rethink,If this could have happened in a bank,u won't say the banker is a temperamental fool but because its a doctor and naturally pple envy doctors personalities but like being treated by a doctor when they are not well,u won't see anything wrong with that.

A medical doctor is trained to be worthy both in character and learning but that doesn't mean any mad man or woman will just come to the hospital and act otherwise and you expect the Doctor to take any bullshit from anybody or everybody of which there are over 200 million Nigerians of which we don't know the actual percentage of people with mental problems, No nah, it is you that your view on this matter is misplaced.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Tellemall: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
yassinattah:

Gone are the days in 1950's where Dr Ibiam The then Director General of Medical affairs ll represent the country Nigeria in political affairs in the absence of the ceremonial head in 1950's,Today and now the value of Doctor has been relegated to a hospital stay doctor that every Tom,Dick and Harry will come and utter rubbish and spue out nonsense as he or she pleases and you expect Doctors to take every shit that comes their way too and become a punching bag?
No nah,we are human beings just like you,if you feel the doctor is a temperamental fool,I suggest you to have a rethink,If this could have happened in a bank,u won't say the banker is a temperamental fool but because its a doctor and naturally pple envy doctors personalities but like being treated by a doctor when they are not well,u won't see anything wrong with that.

A medical doctor is trained to be worthy both in character and learning but that doesn't mean any mad man or woman will just come to the hospital and act otherwise and you expect the Doctor to take any bullshit from anybody or everybody of which there are over 200 million Nigerians of which we don't know the actual percentage of people with mental problems, No nah, it is you that your view on this matter is misplaced.

Why do all doctors have monumental egos?

You're not the only ones who had grueling college days.

Get some respect for your patients as they are professionals in their own fields. You were trained, and who was not trained in their own profession?

Such a long epistle I could not read. I read only the fifth line or so, and as usual... Ego, ego, ego. The first lines were utter pigswill.

Was the whole thing about your baseless ego? I did not read to know.

If you like, do not listen to the patient. You, as the doctor, are supreme over their preferences. Because you went to medical school the world needs to bend over for you.

But what do we expect from a local doctor with all the uncouthness of callow practice?

Balderdash.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by yassinattah(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tellemall:

Why do all doctors have monumental egos?

You're not the only ones who had grueling college days. Get some respect for your patients as they are professionals in their own fields. You were trained, and who was not trained in their own profession?

Such a long epistle I could not read. I read only the fifth line and as usual... Ego, ego, ego. The first lines were utter pigswill.

Was the whole thing about your baseless ego? I did not read to know.

If you like, do not listen to the patient. You, as the doctor, are supreme over their preferences. Because you went to medical school the world needs to bend over for you.

But what do we expect from a local doctor based in Nigeria with all the uncouthness of callow practice?

Balderdash.

Simple Then, go to oversea and see white doctors to get the best medical treatment for you and your inferiority complex like you guys have always perpetuated medical tourism plus I bet you if you still go to overseas,u ll still nigerian doctors practicing within those shores and hence leave Nigerian doctors with their local ideologies and stop inciting hate on us for reasons that doesn't have moral basis.
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Tellemall: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
yassinattah:

Simple Then, go to oversea and see white doctors to get the best medical treatment for you and your inferiority complex like you guys have always perpetuated medical tourism plus I bet you if you still go to overseas,u ll still nigerian doctors practicing within those shores and hence leave Nigerian doctors with their local ideologies and stop inciting hate on us for reasons that doesn't have moral basis.

You are not hated except that you exhibit dangerous hubris and think you are better than everyone else and everyone else is incapable of reasoning, simply because you are a doctor.

Yassinattah, I have realized you are a mature man in age from your profile pic and do not wish to do you any further insult. I have deleted what I initially wanted to send to you.

Kindly, reasonably, try to understand the perspective of your patients despite how much larger than life you may feel your presence is.

With your years of practice you must have noticed that patients are different and from different backgrounds.

You cannot force invasive procedures on them or bear grudges and spill anger on them for their refusal to have a person of the opposite sex perform such on them. They consent to see you, but not to everything you do. Ultimately it is their choice to be treated, and in a manner they do not feel sexualized in. Your job is to treat them regardless and move on.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by sharpwriter(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mayflowa:

You are correct but not exactly. A trained doctor would understand the emotion and psychology that led to the woman objection and able to accommodate it with no repercussion. You only looked at one side of the coin which is correct. the other side that the doctor drove out a sick patient should be addressed strongly. The doctor had an opportunity to show how good a doctor he was with a second meeting with the patient that would have made her comfortable with any male doctor after that. She could have died too.

Exactly... And his act showed that he was pained he didn't get a sight of the woman's pvssy grin
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Lexusgs430: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
yassinattah:

If you're undertaking CPR, checking airway passage, is one of the 1st things you do......

Stop advertising your ignorance, Pls........
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by sreamsense: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Why are women trying to do operation "pull men down" ? The manner and motive at which the lady addressed that doctor initially also matters. If the lady arrogantly spoke to the doctor not to treat her for the first time, naturally, the doctor will not like to attend to her to avoid impending problem that can put his work at risk on her return. Why can't the lady looked for the first female doctor that treated her or looked for another doctor? How can she quickly assume he was trying to molest her in the first place? The way the woman put it might be very embarassing to the doctor. To avoid another molestation story, is better for the doctor to excuse himself as he did. The husband of the woman lacks maturity and wisdom, he shouldn't have carried this kind of matter for head without using wisdom; you believed everything your wife said without trying to understand motive and circumstances at which the incident occured. Even going to court of law you can't win

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
braine:

And who pays for how the woman belittled his profession earlier?

You people just open your mouths to talk anyhow.

A patient has the right to decide who attends to him/her at any particular time. If she wasn't comfortable with him at that time, she had the right to request for a female doctor. The problem here is that you are a product of a broken system, you know very little about the laws that guide medical practice

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by robinsoncrosoe: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
The doctor is right in every way to decline treating the woman .

These are the reasons
1.If a patient comes to your hospital,the normal procedure is taking a history, examinations, investigation if needed and also treatment.u can't just see a patient and say he/she has malaria or typhoid or any other ailment.

My point is,in examining the patient,u may do a chest or abdominal examination.

So u want the doctor that has already been branded as a pervert to start telling this same woman to remove her cloths or whatever for him to the examinations.

2.the husband said the wife had malaria. How does he know she has malaria. How did he make the diagnosis of malaria.sometimes something can present as malaria, but with proper exploration, u find is something else.exploration means proper history, examination and investigation if need be

3.so don't blame the doctor because he has his rights to decline patients that he feels may cause problems for him.

Even the famous Ben Carson declined treating a child of a woman he felt wanted issues.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
sreamsense:
Why are women trying to do operation "pull men down" ? The manner and motive at which the lady addressed that doctor initially also matters. If the lady arrogantly spoke to the doctor not to treat her for the first time, naturally, the doctor will not like to attend to her to avoid impending problem that can put his work at risk on her return. Why can't the lady looked for the first female doctor that treated her or looked for another doctor? How can she quickly assume he was trying to molest her in the first place? The way the woman put it might be very embarassing to the doctor. To avoid another molestation story, is better for the doctor to excuse himself as he did. The husband of the woman lacks maturity and wisdom, he shouldn't have carried this kind of matter for head without using wisdom; you believed everything your wife said without trying to understand motive and circumstances at which the incident occured. Even going to court of law you can't win

Unfortunately, your last sentence is wrong. If that man heads to court, the doctor is in for a long ride. A doctor does not have the right to refuse to give medical care because a patient talked rudely to him. If she refused a invasive procedure 2weeks ago, it is not a yardstick to deny her medical care today. The doctor should simply go and settle with the woman before they rubbish him and end his career in court
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
robinsoncrosoe:
The doctor is right in every way to decline treating the woman .

These are the reasons
1.If a patient comes to your hospital,the normal procedure is taking a history, examinations, investigation if needed and also treatment.u can't just see a patient and say he/she has malaria or typhoid or any other ailment.

My point is,in examining the patient,u may do a chest or abdominal examination.

So u want the doctor that has already been branded as a pervert to start telling this same woman to remove her cloths or whatever for him to the examinations.

2.the husband said the wife had malaria. How does he know she has malaria. How did he make the diagnosis of malaria.sometimes something can present as malaria, but with proper exploration, u find is something else.exploration means proper history, examination and investigation if need be

3.so don't blame the doctor because he has his rights to decline patients that he feels may cause problems for him.

Even the famous Ben Carson declined treating a child of a woman he felt wanted issues.

Please read the patient's bill of right passed 2years ago carefully. A DOCTOR DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DENY A PATIENT MEDICAL BECAUSE THE PATIENT MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR HIM!. If he sent a sick patient away, because she refused an intrusive procedure 2weeks ago, they can dock him for malpractice. I have thrashed two doctors in court before, they ended up settling out of court with huge sums. The doctors best bet is to settle this quickly and move on

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Collins4u1:

Thank you.

The woman already painted the man black psychologically,
Now malaria is killing you, you want me to come and contract your malaria. Madam I don't treat women with malaria.
If you were a doctor, I would take you to court and make sure you don't practice medicine again

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Henrykeeyz19:

More so, the doctor studied Obstetrics and gynecology (O&G) while in medical school, well certified, and qualified to give/grant medical attention to female patients with related gynae complications.

The complainant's argument in all honesty is baseless, lacking in fundamental knowledge of the physician's position in a clinical setting, derogatory and defammatory. I'm sure his lawyer will tell him this.

Only in Nigeria we'd see things like this. If she had been flown abroad for immediate medical attention on a serious gynae disorder, I'm sure the complainant will be muted on the gender of the physician.

Ignorance everywhere!

I am a lawyer, and I have thrashed 2 doctors in court for this. Most doctors are ignorant of a patient's right, that's where their problem starts. The female patient has the right to ask for a female doctor, even if the male is qualified to attend to her. She has the right to return to the same male doctor she rejected yesterday. The doctor has no right to a)deny here medical care today because she refused him yesterday b) send a sick patient out of the hospital. If I catch this kind doctor for court, he ll pay through his nose, or he ll never practice medicine in Nigeria again
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Willybos(m): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Passionate888:
Rubbish.... I support the doctor
yea.. truly, I support him too
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by robinsoncrosoe: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
dicefrost:

Please read the patient's bill of right passed 2years ago carefully. A DOCTOR DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DENY A PATIENT MEDICAL BECAUSE THE PATIENT MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR HIM!. If he sent a sick patient away, because she refused an intrusive procedure 2weeks ago, they can dock him for malpractice. I have thrashed two doctors in court before, they ended up settling out of court with huge sums. The doctors best bet is to settle this quickly and move on

See..things are not as straight forward as u thing..
Even in our profession, they are grey areas

Do u know before a male doctors examines any female patient,a female chaperon has to be there.

OK...look at this scenero

U entered a hospital and met a male doctor.u told d Dr u want a female dr cause u feel male dr may molest u.then the dr tells her a female chaperon will still be there before he touches her. She still insisted on a female dr.

Next time u came in and u want me to manage u.there is nothing wrong if I contact that female dr to come manage u cos I don't feel comfortable with u.

Maybe he called the female dr to come cos we don't kw the whole gist

Nothing and I repeat nothing will happen to that dr.u can take him anywhere.

Dr saves life but a times may refuse to save a life that may cost them their own life.

When u manage patients,then u will kw what am talking about.

We don't really kw what transpired the first time they met.
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by sreamsense: 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
dicefrost:

Unfortunately, your last sentence is wrong. If that man heads to court, the doctor is in for a long ride. A doctor does not have the right to refuse to give medical care because a patient talked rudely to him. If she refused a invasive procedure 2weeks ago, it is not a yardstick to deny her medical care today. The doctor should simply go and settle with the woman before they rubbish him and end his career in court
Believe me, the woman can not win, lawyers usually like this kind of case, the woman has no right either to embarass the doctor; doctor was trying to perform his legitimate duty. NMA will never want the doctor to be disgraced, they will stand with him just like other professional bodies like NUJ, NBA and so on usually stand for themselves simply because the doctor did not commit the offence. Lawyer will twist the case to the extent that the woman will nearly weep, they will cite different similar cases in the past where it back-fired; they will tell you, best thing is for the doctor not to attend to her to avoid future disaster. Imagine, if the woman dies in the process while the doctor is working on her, they will arrest the doctor for killing the woman because of what has happend initially between them. So, believe me, the woman can not win the case!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by yassinattah(m): 12:38am On Jul 22, 2019
dicefrost:

I am a lawyer, and I have thrashed 2 doctors in court for this. Most doctors are ignorant of a patient's right, that's where their problem starts. The female patient has the right to ask for a female doctor, even if the male is qualified to attend to her. She has the right to return to the same male doctor she rejected yesterday. The doctor has no right to a)deny here medical care today because she refused him yesterday b) send a sick patient out of the hospital. If I catch this kind doctor for court, he ll pay through his nose, or he ll never practice medicine in Nigeria again
may we never cross paths because from your statement above you feel you can exercise your right in the court as a servant of the court isn't it?

That day you will realise medicine is like a cult for doctors in Nigeria,If you like be in Lagos spuing nonsense or trash,a Doctor in Kano or Abuja or any part of the country would be waiting for you patiently to treat your Bleep up someday.
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 22, 2019
executive12:
Good that the husband is taking action immediately. The Doctor needs to find another place to work, not in a Government hospital.
He won't misbehave in the other place??
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by pocohantas(f): 3:27am On Jul 22, 2019
adanny01:

You come to the bank to withdraw money and see your neighbor as the teller but refuse his service saying you dont want him to see your account balance. Next time you need to resolve an ATM dispense error you come to the same neighbor for help! I will tell you i am your neighbor and not supposed to help neighbors.

I dont know what the law says on this issue but i assume nothing will happen to the Dr, he is simply not comfortable with a patient that is hostile. The evidence is how they have approached his refusal to threat her. If he gives her injection and the leg swells up, na law suit. If he uses his stethoscope to on her chest, na law suit for sexual harrasment.

That patient only needs a female Dr or a female psychiatrist.

I will advise you always take your time to read before making a comment on something this sensitive.

1. As regards your analogy. You can decide not to withdraw from your teller-neighbour, that is totally your choice.

2. The teller can never be the one resolving dispense error issues. Two different job functions.

3. Lets assume the teller is the one handling both desk and he decides not to attend to you, he doesn't have the right to deny you total service from the bank.

4. Maybe you were too emotional to read and notice the exact issue here. HE DIDN'T JUST REFUSE TREATING HER, HE WALKED HER OUT OF THE HOSPITAL.

Now, let me ask you. Assuming your teller-neighbour walks you out of the bank for the reason you noted, would you type this? Is he the owner of the bank?

I think you will be needing that psychiatrist yourself. It is a mental condition not to understand before speaking on a subject.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by dochenaj: 4:12am On Jul 22, 2019
In all the story howbeit plausible as well as shaky. The part I didn't get was how the doctor walked her out of a government hospital. How did he do it? Did he see her at the gate and asked that she be bundled out by the security men?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by juniorstar(m): 6:23am On Jul 22, 2019
Why wasnt there a chaperone? Now we are hearing stories that touch. But some women can be funny especially when their husband is present. I dont know why.
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by yassinattah(m): 6:39am On Jul 22, 2019
dicefrost:

Ur papa

So if a patient comes with Ebola virus like Patrick Sawyer or Zika Virus, I should treat the patients medical problems and come and kill myself for nothing in return instead running away at the sight of the carrier of the virus coming.isnt it the doctors safety first before any other thing.

Why do you people post write ups like this for God sake.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by godofuck231: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2019
She modt likely had an std or sti 2 weeks ago , refused the treatment for unknown reasons and now shes falling apart having the same accused treat her again, no one wants to be called a bad name twice , until the medical report is presented , please mr man, talk like an adult .

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by adanny01(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2019
pocohantas:

I will advise you always take your time to read before making a comment on something this sensitive.

1. As regards your analogy. You can decide not to withdraw from your teller-neighbour, that is totally your choice.

2. The teller can never be the one resolving dispense error issues. Two different job functions.

3. Lets assume the teller is the one handling both desk and he decides not to attend to you, he doesn't have the right to deny you total service from the bank.

4. Maybe you were too emotional to read and notice the exact issue here. HE DIDN'T JUST REFUSE TREATING HER, HE WALKED HER OUT OF THE HOSPITAL.

Now, let me ask you. Assuming your teller-neighbour walks you out of the bank for the reason you noted, would you type this? Is he the owner of the bank?

I think you will be needing that psychiatrist yourself. It is a mental condition not to understand before speaking on a subject.

You are very shallow in thought.

I have a friend who is a branch manager, i went to his branch to make a deposit. The teller queue will take me an hour but i needed to go somewhere else. I went to the branch manager, gave him the money and my filled deposit teller and left. 20mins later i got the alert.

In your wierd sense of reasoning, so the branch manager is not a teller so he cannot help me deposit because that is not his desk abi?

This answers 1&2

With regards to 3&4, If you reason very well, you should ask yourself the other parts of the story that are not written here.

From 3 @ bolded, how possible is it for 1 bank staff to deny bank service to a customer? How possible is that? Use your head and think. There are at least 10 staff in the bank branch, 1 person decided to deny you his service and automatically all the 9 others also refused to service you or what exactly? The branch manager also refused to service you and they all walked you out? So the entire bank branch staff walked you out or just one single staff walk you out of the branch.

Wait sef, was she walked out of the Dr's office or out of the hospital?

With regards to 4 and from these words of yours, "HE DIDN'T JUST REFUSE TREATING HER, HE WALKED HER OUT OF THE HOSPITAL.

Walking someone out of an office and walking someone out of the hospital are 2 different things. The Dr has the right to walk anyone out of his office for personal reasons because its an alotted personal space but not out of the hospital because its a public place.

Wait, how is one technically walked out. Did he physically push her out, instructed security to walk her out or how exactly. If he did so physically, that is assault, why hasn't she accused him of physical assault? If the security threw her out, why didn't she include the security men in her allegations?

If the Dr walked her out of his office, how did he do it because this is an allegation and how it was done is the only thing that can prove any wrong doing. Do you have the exact how she was walked out of the hospital?

If the Dr only walked her out of his office, did the doctor walked her out of another Dr's office in the same hospital since there was another Dr who attended to her last time.

Do not just believe any story you read without the mental capacity to read in between the lines. First and foremost, while reading, put yourself in the situation and how differently you would treat the situation. Was there a way out, why didn't the other available options explored.

Lastly, look at the whatsapp chat where the woman's sister who is a staff of the same hospital told the husband to calm down and remember that his wife is her own sister. What does that tell you, the man and his wife are blowing a small issue out of proportion. Look at the first doodle, "she didn't let him violate her vagina". That statement is entirely wrong and portrays someone who is unreasonable and uninformed. A male gynecologist doesn't violate unless proven by testimony and evidence of wrong doing by a medical review panel. You accuse someone of violating your vagina when hasn't even touched you, that is a complete fabrication of lies and deceit. The rest of the story could be mixed with a lot of more lies and deceit to give them credibility in their personal vendetta.

I guess only people of shallow minds as yourself can fall for such lies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 200 Level BSU Student, 3 Others In Benue (Photos) / Lagos Police Rescue 53 Year Old Woman From Lynch Mob. / 31-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In Italy After Attempted Rape Of A Woman (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.