Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her (25576 Views)

Liberian Man Killed His Wife After She Caught Him Molesting Her Daughter (Pix) / Meet 50-years Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age Of 5 .(photos) / Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Ahmed0336(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
What is wrong with most nairalanders? siding with the doctor is wrong. best he could have done was not to attend to her instead of walking her out of a government hospital.

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
omipatoranking:
male doctors nd molesin ar lyk 5 n 6 dats y wen i tuk my gal fr virginity test i refus fr a male doctor 2 handle her anywas sori dude
You took your girlfriend for a virginity test? Couldn't you have just asked her? If you don't trust what she says, I wonder what kind of relationship you guys are headed.

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Princedapace(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
stagger:
The complainant is a big dunderhead. Women undertake this particular type of scan all the time. What is the violation there?

He would have been dealt with in a developed world. The woman has right to choose who handles her vital organs. It is normal. Do u know if she gets turned on via that means? U don't know her body. U can't judge her. The man lacks professional acts. As u can see, it was stated that other staff members know his antics. These doctors have molested women so much bro. I know what I'm saying. The husband should press buttons.

6 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Princedapace(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
CeeJay9ja:
Can't let a male gynaecologist touch my wife.

Don't tell me shiit about professionalism

Same here, I can't

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by pojophilius(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
omipatoranking:
male doctors nd molesin ar lyk 5 n 6 dats y wen i tuk my gal fr virginity test i refus fr a male doctor 2 handle her anywas sori dude

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Princedapace(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
pek:
Incomplete story. If you are sick, you don't have choice of who treats you, male or female. I support the doctor.
Not true. U have choice. Wack country. U have choice mehn.

During such treatment, it should be done in the presence of a female staff at least or the lady's daughter or husband.

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by braine(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
dicefrost:
I hope the doctor is made to pay for his arrogance

And who pays for how the woman belittled his profession earlier?

You people just open your mouths to talk anyhow.

11 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by stagger: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Princedapace:

He would have been dealt with in a developed world. The woman has right to choose who handles her vital organs. It is normal. Do u know if she gets turned on via that means? U don't know her body. U can't judge her. The man lacks professional acts. As u can see, it was stated that other staff members know his antics. These doctors have molested women so much bro. I know what I'm saying. The husband should press buttons.

You don't know what you are saying. That scan is a routine scan done in all gyneacology clinics...by male and female doctors. So I don't get what all this hullabaloo is all about. Is the man's wife's vagina more special than that of other women doing those scans? Please!

6 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Sterope(f): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Blame the mod and the poster.

Some people are not comfortable with the opposite sex. However it is not enough to walk the patient out of the hospital.

rentAcock:
This whole Timi Dakola vs COZA case has ignited a kind of "me too" movement where women all over Nogeria are standing up to rapists and men in high places who use their influence to molest women. While this is a commendable development and we should all encourage the expurgination of abusive men everywhere, we shouldn't do so at the detriment of good men.

Nothing in her post suggests that she was molested by the Male doctor. She didn't want the scan performed by a male doctor and a female doctor carried out the scan. So why would she still accuse the man of molesting her or having bad intentions? It doesn't make any sense. Maybe the man overreacted by asking her to leave a government hospital of which he is just an employee, but after being accused of such an embarrassing act probably in the presence of other patients and his staff, who wouldn't also overreact?

Everyone is looking for their own Dakola moment to shine but we should always apply common sense to separate the truth from falsehood.
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by koboko69: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
So checking the patient is what nairaland calls molesting?
I thought the doctor was trying to force himself on her.

Seun, mynd44 do a better job. This title is misleading and unfair to the doctor.

8 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by omipatoranking(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sorbitalll:

You took your girlfriend for a virginity test? Couldn't you have just asked her? If you don't trust what she says, I wonder what kind of relationship you guys are headed.
I Asked She Said She Is Bt D Test Said Otherwise
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Emmaobasi: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
The story is still one sided until we hear from the doctor.

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by jimmyLd101: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Let her go and look for the female doctor na. Dont come here and be saying rubbish jare

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by THUNDER4real(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Timileyin1234:
U want him to do it and ur wife later accuse him of raping her like we are dealing with COZA matter abi
I was about typing what you wrote. Men gat to be careful. The funny thing is he won't accuse him now till when he become commissioner or Minister, this is a set-up.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
omipatoranking:
I Asked She Said She Is Bt D Test Said Otherwise
gringringrin
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by pek(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Princedapace:

Not true. U have choice. Wack country. U have choice mehn.

During such treatment, it should be done in the presence of a female staff at least or the lady's daughter or husband.
That's why I said incomplete story. Did she request for a companion and was denied? Did the husband request to grace the operation and was denied? No. His only concern was because it was a male and didn't want him to do the operation.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Princedapace(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
stagger:

You don't know what you are saying. That scan is a routine scan done in all gyneacology clinics...by male and female doctors. So I don't get what all this hullabaloo is all about. Is the man's wife's vagina more special than that of other women doing those scans? Please!

My brother, all u are saying still doesnt change the fact that a person has right to decide if she can be attended to by a male of a female practitioner.

It is done all over the world. It is ur choice. Humans have their own peculiar issues. If she is not comfortable with a male doctor handling her organ, so be it. Not an issue. Some do ask for a female doctor to be present. Bro, she has not done anything wrong. It is done all over the world.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Henrykeeyz19(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
stagger:
The complainant is a big dunderhead. Women undertake this particular type of scan all the time. What is the violation there?

More so, the doctor studied Obstetrics and gynecology (O&G) while in medical school, well certified, and qualified to give/grant medical attention to female patients with related gynae complications.

The complainant's argument in all honesty is baseless, lacking in fundamental knowledge of the physician's position in a clinical setting, derogatory and defammatory. I'm sure his lawyer will tell him this.

Only in Nigeria we'd see things like this. If she had been flown abroad for immediate medical attention on a serious gynae disorder, I'm sure the complainant will be muted on the gender of the physician.

Ignorance everywhere!

10 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Mayflowa(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
rentAcock:
This whole Timi Dakola vs COZA case has ignited a kind of "me too" movement where women all over Nigeria are standing up to rapists and men in high places who use their influence to molest women. While this is a commendable development and we should all encourage the expurgination of abusive men everywhere, we shouldn't do so at the detriment of good men.

Nothing in her post suggests that she was molested by the Male doctor. She didn't want the scan performed by a male doctor and a female doctor carried out the scan. So why would she still accuse the man of molesting her or having bad intentions? It doesn't make any sense. Maybe the man overreacted by asking her to leave a government hospital of which he is just an employee, but after being accused of such an embarrassing act probably in the presence of other patients and his staff, who wouldn't also overreact?

Everyone is looking for their own Dakola moment to shine but we should always apply common sense to separate the truth from falsehood.

True, the doctor has not violated or hoping to violate the woman in their last patient-doctor meeting but the doctor has an ego that is against medical ethics. Your wife was uncomfortable with a male doctor for her procedure doesn't amount to suspicious abuse. The doctor is trained and certify to carry out such procedure but doctor are also trained to accommodate patient wants. Your wife is not alone here. Some male would also not want their private part be examined by female doctors. In an ideal climate, patients are asked before procedure if they required a male or female doctor.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Princedapace(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
pek:
That's why I said incomplete story. Did she request for a companion and was denied? Did the husband request to grace the operation and was denied? No. His only concern was because it was a male and didn't want him to do the operation.

It is still not an issue. As long as the hospital has female who can do same job, if she wanst comfortable a male doctor handle it, it is totally fine bro. I dont see anything wrong with her choice. U arent her, she has her reason. She may not be proud of her V, u never can tell. It is done all over the world. Nigeria should not be different. And the woman might have noticed some qualities she wasnt comfortable with about the doctor. Also, it was mentioned that the doctor uses similar antics but the staff cant complain becus he is powerful.

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Timileyin1234(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
THUNDER4real:
I was about typing what you wrote. Men gat to be careful. The funny thing is he won't accuse him now till when he become commissioner or Minister, this is a set-up.

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by pek(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Princedapace:

. Also, it was mentioned that the doctor uses similar antics but the staff cant complain becus he is powerful.
Don't ever mention this. It is not tenable cause it is only hear say and came after the whole hullabaloo.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Mayflowa(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Henrykeeyz19:

More so, the doctor studied Obstetrics and gynecology (O&G) while in medical school, well certified, and qualified to give/grant medical attention to female patients with related gynae complications.

The complainant's argument in all honesty is baseless, lacking in fundamental knowledge of the physician's position in a clinical setting, derogatory and defammatory. I'm sure his lawyer will tell him this.

Only in Nigeria we'd see things like this. If she had been flown abroad for immediate medical attention on a serious gynae disorder, I'm sure the complainant will be muted on the gender of the physician.

Ignorance everywhere!

You are correct but not exactly. A trained doctor would understand the emotion and psychology that led to the woman objection and able to accommodate it with no repercussion. You only looked at one side of the coin which is correct. the other side that the doctor drove out a sick patient should be addressed strongly. The doctor had an opportunity to show how good a doctor he was with a second meeting with the patient that would have made her comfortable with any male doctor after that. She could have died too.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Upton: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Some men sha
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by ruffhandu: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
rentAcock:
This whole Timi Dakola vs COZA case has ignited a kind of "me too" movement where women all over Nigeria are standing up to rapists and men in high places who use their influence to molest women. While this is a commendable development and we should all encourage the expurgination of abusive men everywhere, we shouldn't do so at the detriment of good men.

I am tempted to 'be sure' you either didn't read or get all the info there, or you're just rallying round the doctor for some personal reasons.
The Dr refused her being treated. So even if he was wrongly accused, she now deserves to die? He should be charged for attempted rape previously, and attempted murder after attempted rape. Whatever those/that mean(s).
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by yommen: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
rentAcock:

I see no sense in what you typed up there in the second paragraph. She didn't want a male Dr to touch her sensitive part which to me she has no fault and she didn't make any noise due to that. But the deal is the doctor developed grudges towards her which is not her fault. Two weeks after, she went for a treatment for another case entirely and he walked her out. Why? That's very unprofessional. It only shows he is not true to the tenets of the medical profession. He is a bad egg.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by stagger: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Princedapace:

My brother, all u are saying still doesnt change the fact that a person has right to decide if she can be attended to by a male of a female practitioner.

It is done all over the world. It is ur choice. Humans have their own peculiar issues. If she is not comfortable with a male doctor handling her organ, so be it. Not an issue. Some do ask for a female doctor to be present. Bro, she has not done anything wrong. It is done all over the world.

It is a choice...granted. But that does not change the scan type does it? How does a doctor performing his duty now become molestation?

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by adanny01(m): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
executive12:
Good that the husband is taking action immediately. The Doctor needs to find another place to work, not in a Government hospital.

You come to the bank to withdraw money and see your neighbor as the teller but refuse his service saying you dont want him to see your account balance. Next time you need to resolve an ATM dispense error you come to the same neighbor for help! I will tell you i am your neighbor and not supposed to help neighbors.

I dont know what the law says on this issue but i assume nothing will happen to the Dr, he is simply not comfortable with a patient that is hostile. The evidence is how they have approached his refusal to threat her. If he gives her injection and the leg swells up, na law suit. If he uses his stethoscope to on her chest, na law suit for sexual harrasment.

That patient only needs a female Dr or a female psychiatrist.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by yassinattah(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
executive12:
Good that the husband is taking action immediately. The Doctor needs to find another place to work, not in a Government hospital.
Mr Man,Are you soft in the head.
Do you think the doctor was a pervert in the 1st place
your above statement depicts how you reason most times,so I don't blame you for typing such utterly nonsense gibberish.
Read other people's comments and juxtapose as well as relate it with ur dumb comments.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Codes151(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
As your mama abi
bastardmod:
https://www.nairaland.com/5290520/women-scum

Women are useless. Agents of destruction and death.
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by TSRC: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
After spending more than 10 years trying to become a doctor,you want to wreck it because of your wife vagina that he did not even touch.?

Abeg o. His own wife loves him too.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
omipatoranking:

U took ur gal 4 vaginity test and she followed u like a sheep?

O boy, na dem omo alata u dey runs?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militant Leaders And 3000 Members Surrender In Imo State (Photos) / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 200 Level BSU Student, 3 Others In Benue (Photos) / Lagos Police Rescue 53 Year Old Woman From Lynch Mob.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.