Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her (25581 Views)

Liberian Man Killed His Wife After She Caught Him Molesting Her Daughter (Pix) / Meet 50-years Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age Of 5 .(photos) / Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by yassinattah(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:
It's not appropriate for a male Doctor to examine a female patient, without the attendance of another female colleague.........

It's simply to safeguard against frivolous accusations........
okay what if a female victim drowned in a pool of water and there was a male doctor standing close-by after she was rescued from drowning completely breathless,because he is a male doctor hence he shouldn't put his mouth in the lady's
mouth to do mouth to mouth resuscitation,so in retrospect he should allow the lady to die according to ur comments above so the male doctor will safe guard himself against frivolous accusations.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by adanny01(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
yommen:

I see no sense in what you typed up there in the second paragraph. She didn't want a male Dr to touch her sensitive part which to me she has no fault and she didn't make any noise due to that. But the deal is the doctor developed grudges towards her which is not her fault. Two weeks after, she went for a treatment for another case entirely and he walked her out. Why? That's very unprofessional. It only shows he is not true to the tenets of the medical profession. He is a bad egg.

A patient has the right to refuse the service of a professional Dr but the Dr has no right to refuse to service a patient who he feels treated him unfairly.

If out of his grudges doesnt think well and gives her a wrong treatment, will she take it kindly with him?

Don't you know the Dr has rights too?

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by femi4: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Let the wife go and look for the female doctor that performed vagina test on her.
You made the doc feel like a pervert in your earlier encounter and now you want him. No be say na young fresh girl o, old weak married woman for that matter. If na me i no go gree..
seconded....if he's not fit to treat your vagina, he can't be fit to treat your malaria

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
stagger:

You don't know what you are saying. That scan is a routine scan done in all gyneacology clinics...by male and female doctors. So I don't get what all this hullabaloo is all about. Is the man's wife's vagina more special than that of other women doing those scans? Please!

Yes her vagina is SPECIAL to her and she just proved that...

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Lexusgs430: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
yassinattah:

okay what if a female victim drowned in a pool of water and there was a male doctor standing close-by after she was rescued from drowning completely breathless,because he is a male doctor hence he shouldn't put his mouth in the lady's
mouth to do mouth to mouth resuscitation,so in retrospect he should allow the lady to die according to ur comments above so the male doctor will safe guard himself against frivolous accusations.

If you understand the basic principles of CPR, mouth2mouth is not always required.........

You dey find who u wan kiss......... cheesy
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by TSRC: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
yommen:

I see no sense in what you typed up there in the second paragraph. She didn't want a male Dr to touch her sensitive part which to me she has no fault and she didn't make any noise due to that. But the deal is the doctor developed grudges towards her which is not her fault. Two weeks after, she went for a treatment for another case entirely and he walked her out. Why? That's very unprofessional. It only shows he is not true to the tenets of the medical profession. He is a bad egg.
How did you know she did not make any noise.?

The woman may have publicly embarassed him.

Imagine telling a doctor in front of other patients or even nurses, that he cannot treat your vagina, like some women are capable of doing.
You have undermined him and painted him a senseless pervert.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by femi4: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ahmed0336:
What is wrong with most nairalanders? siding with the doctor is wrong. best he could have done was not to attend to her instead of walking her out of a government hospital.
walking her out = not attending to her

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by adanny01(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Princedapace:

He would have been dealt with in a developed world. The woman has right to choose who handles her vital organs. It is normal. Do u know if she gets turned on via that means? U don't know her body. U can't judge her. The man lacks professional acts. As u can see, it was stated that other staff members know his antics. These doctors have molested women so much bro. I know what I'm saying. The husband should press buttons.

So the Dr does have the right on who to treat and who not to abi?

Is her condition life threatening? If it was then the Dr might be wrong. If she was brought unconscious then he would have the professional responsibility to stabilize then refer her out of his hospital even if its for personal reasons. To treat arrogant person no be by force.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by femi4: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Princedapace:

Same here, I can't
What if its emergency and no female doc is around

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by femi4: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Princedapace:

Same here, I can't
What if its emergency and no female doc is around ....your wife will just die like cockroach

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by pek(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
adanny01:

You come to the bank to withdraw money and see your neighbor as the teller but refuse his service saying you dont want him to see your account balance. Next time you need to resolve an ATM dispense error you come to the same neighbor for help! I will tell you i am your neighbor and not supposed to help neighbors.

I dont know what the law says on this issue but i assume nothing will happen to the Dr, he is simply not comfortable with a patient that is hostile. The evidence is how they have approached his refusal to threat her. If he gives her injection and the leg swells up, na law suit. If he uses his stethoscope to on her chest, na law suit for sexual harrasment.

That patient only needs a female Dr or a female psychiatrist.
A plate of pepper soup and cold malt for this your analogy.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by yassinattah(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ahmed0336:
What is wrong with most nairalanders? siding with the doctor is wrong. best he could have done was not to attend to her instead of walking her out of a government hospital.
You think as a doctor we pray for people to get

sick,so they come to the hospital 4 treatment because

we are just like coffin sellers that pray for people to

die so they make profit from their business is it?

Let me be clear on something,even his colleagues working with him dare not question him including me on his actions because that male doctor took a hypocratic oath to save life's irrespective of gender,So if that woman refused to allow the doctor perform a medical procedure on her because she taught the doctor was a pervert in the 1st place,the doctor has the right to refer him to another doctor or hospital,
the walking her out of the hospital is what the patient and the patient relatives ll tell the public,so the public ll empathize as well as gain audience with support for them so as to paint the doctor as wicked or cruel.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by omipatoranking(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Noel1:

U took ur gal 4 vaginity test and she followed u like a sheep?
O boy, na dem omo alata u dey runs?
lol no reasin am na love
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by yassinattah(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:

If you understand the basic principles of CPR, mouth2mouth is not always required.........

You dey find who u wan kiss......... cheesy
You are replying a doctor oo

So I suggest you don't expose your ignorance.

In the basic principles of CPR so there's no indication for mouth to mouth according to ur archaic book you red.

okay another scenario coming

A lady suddenly collapsed and became breathless on swallowing a huge bolus of eba and Heimlichs maneuver was an indication.

You will say because she's a lady u won't perform Heimlichs maneuver on her because u might probably touch her breast and rub your body on her butt,so as a male doctor to safeguard against frivolous accusations,You ll let her die just like that.

They say the illiterate of the 21st century are not those that don't know how to read and write but those who refused to learn,unlearn and relearn.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Princedapace(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
stagger:

It is a choice...granted. But that does not change the scan type does it? How does a doctor performing his duty now become molestation?

U werent there.... many doctors have done same. No be today. many doctors are fathers of many babies from married women who are not their wives.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Lexusgs430: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
yassinattah:

In the basic principles of CPR so there's no indication for mouth to mouth according to ur archaic book you red.

A lady suddenly collapsed and became breathless on swallowing a huge bolus of eba and Heimlichs maneuver was an indication.

You will say because she's a lady u won't perform Heimlichs maneuver on her because u might probably touch her breast and rub your body on her butt,so as a male doctor to safeguard against frivolous accusations,You ll let her die just like that.

They say the illiterate of the 21st century are not those that don't know how to read and write but those who refused to learn,unlearn and relearn.

You are simply dislodging and preventing a choke incident.... That is an emergency situation..... Very different scenario.....

Don't advertise your ignorance.......

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by warrior13: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Rubbish accusation. Where did the doctor molest the woman in the story. Whoever gave this poo this subject is a fucking dickhead. The doctor simply refused to attend to the woman because he felt embarrassed by her the last time. In a country where doctors to patients is 1:6,000 you are there being choosy. You think all doctors are perverts abi. You can't force him to attend to you because na the same you go form victim last last.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by monex(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mayflowa:

True, the doctor has not violated or hoping to violate the woman in their last patient-doctor meeting but the doctor has an ego that is against medical ethics. Your wife was uncomfortable with a male doctor for her procedure doesn't amount to suspicious abuse. The doctor is trained and certify to carry out such procedure but doctor are also trained to accommodate patient wants. Your wife is not alone here. Some male would also not want their private part be examined by female doctors. In an ideal climate, patients are asked before procedure if they required a male or female doctor.

true. She has a right to request a female doctor.

It is wrong for her husband to call the doctor a pervert however.

and i agree the doctor's ego is a conflict of interest with his responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Lexusgs430: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
yassinattah:

Back to the initial topic...... Chest compressions is adequate, till proper medical assistance arrives......

Go and dump that your archaic knowledge and move with the 21st century .......
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by yassinattah(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Princedapace:

My brother, all u are saying still doesnt change the fact that a person has right to decide if she can be attended to by a male of a female practitioner.

It is done all over the world. It is ur choice. Humans have their own peculiar issues. If she is not comfortable with a male doctor handling her organ, so be it. Not an issue. Some do ask for a female doctor to be present. Bro, she has not done anything wrong. It is done all over the world.
The male doctor equally has to right to refer the female patient or decline treating the woman that ab initio claimed the male doctor wanted to molest her,so her second coming to the hospital with another ailment doesn't change anything because the male doctor will claim that he's safeguarding himself against frivolous accusations on her second visit.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by magicminister: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
rentAcock:
This whole Busola Dakola vs COZA case has ignited a kind of "me too" movement where women all over Nigeria are standing up to rapists and men in high places who use their influence to molest women. While this is a commendable development and we should all encourage the expurgination of abusive men everywhere, we shouldn't do so at the detriment of good men.

Nothing in her post suggests that she was molested by the Male doctor. She didn't want the scan performed by a male doctor and a female doctor carried out the scan. So why would she still accuse the man of molesting her or having bad intentions? It doesn't make any sense. Maybe the man overreacted by asking her to leave a government hospital of which he is just an employee, but after being accused of such an embarrassing act probably in the presence of other patients and his staff, who wouldn't also overreact?

Everyone is looking for their own Dakola moment to shine but we should always apply common sense to separate the truth from falsehood.

Hello bro,

The Lady refused to have a male doctor examine her vagina which is PERFECTLY normal as I wouldn’t want a female doctor examining my penis.
Few days later, the lady returned to be treated for Malaria only to meet the same male doctor she didn’t want to examine her vagina. Unfortunately, the male doctor took the incident personally and refused to treat the woman for malaria.

While things may have happened differently and we haven’t heard the doctor’s Side of things, this doctor clearly violated his medical oaths and vindictive actions like that also paints him as a predator.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by yassinattah(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Back to the initial topic...... Chest compressions is adequate, till proper medical assistance arrives......

Go and dump that your archaic knowledge and move with the 21st century .......

You are dodging another bullet with the Heimlichs maneuver or maybe you are narrow minded medically because it seems u don't actually know the basis why mouth to mouth resuscitation is actually done in a drowning rescue situations.
Ask if you don't know n stop exposing ur ignorance with annoying pomposity.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by xpool(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
rentAcock:
This whole Busola Dakola vs COZA case has ignited a kind of "me too" movement where women all over Nigeria are standing up to rapists and men in high places who use their influence to molest women. While this is a commendable development and we should all encourage the expurgination of abusive men everywhere, we shouldn't do so at the detriment of good men.

Nothing in her post suggests that she was molested by the Male doctor. She didn't want the scan performed by a male doctor and a female doctor carried out the scan. So why would she still accuse the man of molesting her or having bad intentions? It doesn't make any sense. Maybe the man overreacted by asking her to leave a government hospital of which he is just an employee, but after being accused of such an embarrassing act probably in the presence of other patients and his staff, who wouldn't also overreact?

Everyone is looking for their own Dakola moment to shine but we should always apply common sense to separate the truth from falsehood.
You would make a poor Judge!
Overreaction my foot!
A female patient rejected a male doctor from treating her for privacy sake. In the process of granting her wish, the male doctor sent her packing.
If you have brain and if you are not a pervert, you should know that the man was stupid and his reaction was suspicious.
Stop reasoning with your anus, allow the Nigerian Medical Council, police and court to do their jobs.
If this was in sokoto or Bornu, I guess you should know the outcome.

Action begets reaction.
Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by obstead200(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Passionate888:
Rubbish.... I support the doctor
I support the doctor 100%.
I am sure he meant no harm with the first treatment but the woman spoke like he wanted to molest her.
So, better safe than sorry. Leave my hospital and go elsewhere for treatment, before u say I molested u while treating u malaria.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Lexusgs430: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
yassinattah:

You are dodging another bullet with the Heimlichs maneuver or maybe you are narrow minded medically because it seems u don't actually know the basis why mouth to mouth resuscitation is actually done in a drowning rescue situations.

I already answered that question....... I repeat, mouth2mouth is not always required.....

Simply go brush up on your CPR knowledge and stop applying a knowledge set of the 80's............

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Lexusgs430: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
yassinattah:

I should ask you? How many CPR situations have you undertaken?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by ojuolu(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Zenithsblog:
A doctor working at the Federal Road Safety
Commission Clinic in Abuja has been accused of refusing to treat woman who stopped him from molesting her.

Ashmusy who took to Instagram to share the story wrote;

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/frsc-doctor-refuses-to-treat-woman-who-stopped-him-from-molesting-her/

Sincerely I am shocked. You may want to re-read what you wrote when you cool down. If I were the doctor, I will sue you for libel.
Your wife refused a doctor from performing a procedure on her because she had her reservation about a male doctor performing such procedure on her. She was granted her wish.
Mark my words. She has the right of refusal which she had exercised. I am so sure no one took her up on that. On the flip side, the doctor must have felt funny or embarrassed especially been an experienced medical professional (medical director). And since he had noticed the level of understanding and maturity cum reservation of the patient, it is also the right of the doctor to excuse himself from attending to her to avoid any story that would not add up such as this.
The only issue here is the idea of "walking her out" which I feel it was not right. He could have referred her to another doctor or another clinic. But I will like to hear from him first.
Now to the crux of the matter, you were never a witness to this man molesting any one, neither did he molest your wife ( at least, he did not perform the procedure eventually). So relying on hearsay and the story narrated above to call a chief medical director a " pervert" and accused him of "molestation" is a joke taken too far.
Like I said, if I were in the MD's shoes, I will sue you for libel and follow it up to its logical conclusion. I just hope the female (careless) talkers (staff) will be available as witnesses and be ready with proof(s) when this iron get too hot for you to hold.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Lexusgs430: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
yassinattah:

And if your knowledge is only Nigeria - centric, you need to practice in another clime........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Vagina ultrasound is BEST to view female pelvic organs, u commonly watch it in movies. So one can opt not to.ur wife doesn't want him, dats all, u find another Dr. Those staff dat support ur paranoid thots are the problems bc the Dr wasn't guilty of anything

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by yassinattah(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You are simply dislodging and preventing a choke incident.... That is an emergency situation..... Very different scenario.....

Don't advertise your ignorance.......
So its only in an emergency situation that allows male doctors to get in contact with a female patient,to safeguard against frivolous accusations according to you is it? When there should be a chaperon or a female nurse by the side when a male doctor is examining a female patient whatsoever examination or procedure

You are seriously annoying me with ur write ups because u don't understand the basic principles and ethics of Medicine and you refuse to humble yourself and learn as well as pay heed to something u know not of.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by Analysiscorner: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
rentAcock:

I noticed the same thing.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her by awakmfon03(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Zenithsblog:
A doctor working at the Federal Road Safety
Commission Clinic in Abuja has been accused of refusing to treat woman who stopped him from molesting her.

Ashmusy who took to Instagram to share the story wrote;

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/frsc-doctor-refuses-to-treat-woman-who-stopped-him-from-molesting-her/

Imagine that you send your child to school and a particular teacher wanted to teach him/her but he/she refuse insisting on another teacher and you supported your child and during exam period you and your child now want the same teacher you rejected to come and prepare your child for exams and the teacher refuse and you are here ranting
Hmm!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: See 29-year-old Woman Who Eat & Store Human Parts In Her Refrigerator / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam / Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.