Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country (54615 Views)

''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos / Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique / Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Pepperoniq(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Igbo Amaka. Argue with you Great Granny if u dare quote me

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by pek(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
thesicilian:
That is a country that values it's citizens.
*its*
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
They do this to various ethnicities,but trust our nyanmiri's blodas,they wont let us hear word again.
Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by alshalz(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
judgementyard:
Haters will soon flood this thread with their hatred.Anyway Igbo Amaka. kiss
Nnaa my brother they are already around expressing their pain nature endured them with

3 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by mmsen: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:
I live in canada this done to all ethnicities in canada not only the igbos

Why the noise.

Nonsense

Because Africans are stupid children who fiend for attention from oyinbo papa.

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by tigerclaws: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
They do this to various ethnicities,but trust our nyanmiri's blodas,they wont let us hear word again.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Freebuzz: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Check out the post below ⤵

How To Get 7GB For N1000 On 9mobile

https://www.nairaland.com/5313191/how-get-7gb-n1000-9mobile
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Anago147:
. Akinphysicist, when will you retire from bigotry

even at ur old age,you still do this?

nawaooo

So you're so jobless that you are memorizing monikers tongue

Jobless goats plenty here oo
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by soleexx(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
congratulations on
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Freshbaba95(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Another tribalism expert spotted. Failure

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by amunkita(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense

Yeah, Canada street in Ajegunle...

Sefiaa pain is worrying u right Now abii

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by splendour7(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
are you cursed?? just asking thou!

3 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by monimekaz(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense

What are you?

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by SoNature(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense

Who cares where u live?

If it's for all the tribes, then get out of this thread since u have a bitter soul.

Lest I forget, let us know when they do the same for your tribe.

If it's negative news about the Igbos now, your heart will leap in jubilation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by streetfabulous: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
For me, it is not so much about a message to an ethnic group but it explains the social ingredient, attitude and perspective that make such countries very successful and progressive.
For the fact that some of us here are already focusing on which ethnic group is involved shows why we are lagging behind and uncoordinated as a country.

11 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by splendour7(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense
no one stopped you from opening up a thread when your ethnic group did theirs,so bleep out of here if you dnt want ogun to strike you.

5 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by jaymoni(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Thank God am Igbo cheesy Igbo Amaka. If say I b aboki I 4 dey carry plate dey Waka around or yellowba I 4 b agbero grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by bionixs: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Show us when your ethnic group did theirs...

Be looking idiotic
don't mind the witch from oshogbo

8 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by lexy2014: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Karatum:

Show us the one they wrote for afonjas or forever remain mute. Jealousy as usual.

Am sure if d "afonjas" in Canada had Yoruba day, am certain d Canadian govt would have also shown it's support. Igbos and yorubas aren't d only ethnicities in Canada. D lesson u should learn from it is how d Canadian society appreciates and furthers d course of national integration by making foreign ethnicities feel part& parcel of Canada

7 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

This one na Yoruba Christians

You are yet to show us Arewa and Yoruba Muslims
oh man. U are lost forever. Did the invitation say igbo jew or christain or traditionalist. Which one is yoruba muslim or christain again.
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by madridsta007(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Where is your letter?

May hate not consume you in Jesus Name. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Princedapace(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense

But no one stopped u from making ur own noise.. Haba, some people just dont like anything igbo. Allow them celebrate or make noise about it, u are free to celebrate yours and not to as well.

4 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by clovislouis(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense
i would like to migrate to Canada.how possible is it?
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Lovelyn451(f): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
eve

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
lastmessenger:
when they celebrate Fulani day in canada you can create a topic on it. For now its Igbo day.
Igbo Amaka.

LoL that was brutal

5 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by livebyday(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Princedapace(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

I read his post again and only someone with a microscopic IQ would term that as jealousy.

He stated a plain fact that was just all about common sense.

What is there to be proud about in a congratulatory letter ? Does it add 1 Naira to your account ?

No wonder Black Africa is so backwards. When we have so-called graduates like these.

Even in kindergarten, I could reason better.

No no no, I wouldn't have draged my self into this but this is too much na. Haba, I can see there is natural dislike here. If someone decides to celebrate nonsense, the best u can do is waka and pass. I'm not among those who would celebrate this but hey, I can't be angry if someone else chooses to. I remember when Oni was invited, many yorubas celebrated his importance. I didn't see anything wrong with that too.

Make Una stop this rubbish. And how igbo and yorubas hate one another is crazy. But not really like this in real life.

5 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense

Its human nature to sometimes feel appreciated but many would use the opportunity to overvalue themselves. Leave them make them deh fool themselves - seeking tribal bragging rights - weh other countries deh move on.

Where for Canada u deh bae?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / Pastor Agu Irukwu Introduced Peter Obi In London Church (Video) / Fayemi Lands In EFCC Custody Over N4bn ‘fraud’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.