Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country (54612 Views)

''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos / Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique / Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by EagleNest(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
I can't believe how despicable some people are. Really?
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by splendour7(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Descend*

Get an education as I said. Ask for your WAEC mercenary for a refund.

You used 4 "ANDS" in one sentence... i definitely made you cry grin cheesy grin

Despicable and pathetic.

PS - I am bored, wanted to write an action story... i noticed some foolishness here and decided to educate someone.

Now say THANK YOU, SIR. tongue
stop the childish attitude of pointing his err's, you are not here for english or grammertical competition,beside nobody is above mistake,since you can undstand his point thent its cool,stop the childish intimidation...be mature,english is just a borrowed language dont brag about how fluent you can speak it...how good you can speak english doesn't determine your intelligency.

8 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by nwadiuko1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
They do this to various ethnicities,but trust our nyanmiri's blodas,they wont let us hear word again.
then keep quiet and wait for your turn

3 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Saintp(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Na waa ooo. The speed at which everything go tribal in this nairaland is so scary. Yet Nigerians easily label a white man a racist but are worst than racists themselves

3 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
They do this to various ethnicities,but trust our nyanmiri's blodas,they wont let us hear word again.

Lol
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Enemyofpeace: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Okada biko drop me here, I know that Yorubas and Igbos must quarrel here today.

Dominique abeg bring my tombo and snuff for me make I take shine my eyes

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Good...

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nchenches: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
References:
The Canadian government has sent a powerful message to the members of the Igbo community in the country.

Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, Honourable Ralph Goodale, wrote to the Cultural Association of Saskatchewan (ICAS) as they prepare to celebrate their Nigerian-Canadian heritage on August 3.

Writing on behalf of Prime Minister Trudeau and the Government of Canada, Minister Goodale expressed pleasure to extend greetings to everyone who will be attending Igbo Day.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/07/21/canada-sends-message-igbos-living-country/
lalasticlala

Thanks to Canada.

Igbos got dispersed from Nigeria due to the horrific policy designed by north and south west Nigeria after the Igbos lost the Biafra war of independence from Nigeria.

Now these Igbos are itching to return to their fatherland in Biafra.

Jews had similar issue.

The world powers are taking note.

Nigeria has remained a most dysfunctional country on earth.
Stealing Crude oil proceeds still keeps politicians united in one Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Duru009(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
My aunt once told me Igbo's have contributed more than any ethnic nationalty in Canada !

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nchenches: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

How many Hausa/Fulani ethnic associations do you have in the Western World?

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by BruncleZuma: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:
I live in canada this done to all ethnicities in canada not only the igbos

Why the noise.

Nonsense

For someone with a hard-on for Ibos I fail to see your point ma'am ...let them enjoy the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Princedapace:

No no no, I wouldn't have draged my self into this but this is too much na. Haba, I can see there is natural dislike here. If someone decides to celebrate nonsense, the best u can do is waka and pass. I'm not among those who would celebrate this but hey, I can't be angry if someone else chooses to. I remember when Oni was invited, many yorubas celebrated his importance. I didn't see anything wrong with that too.

Make Una stop this rubbish. And how igbo and yorubas hate one another is crazy. But not really like this in real life.

It is not too much. See what the first guy wrote and the daft response that followed.

It's not my fault that I pointed out his foolishness. If he can't be civil, I wouldn't accord the same courtesy.

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense
Which village in Canada are you living in?
Respect your yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by tsfisheriesm: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense
plz show us when they did your own

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nchenches: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense

I know you. You live in Ogbomosho.

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
splendour7:
stop the childish attitude of pointing his err's, you are not here for english or grammertical competition,beside nobody is above mistake,since you can undstand his point thent its cool,stop the childish intimidation...be mature,english is just a borrowed language dont brag about how fluent you can speak it...how good you can speak english doesn't determine your intelligency.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Get an education too. I wouldn't be surprised if you're his alternate moniker.

An INTELLIGENT person wouldn't say "intelligency" by the way...

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by fx45(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense
Why are you in sifia pains over a simple matter like this? Las las una go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Daviddson(m): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

So you're so jobless that you are memorizing monikers tongue

Jobless goats plenty here oo
You've been busted as the infamous Akin who's notorious for extreme tribalism and you're angry. If tribalism and hate is so good, why get angry that your original moniker is called out?

7 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by hollywater: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Let see the ones written to your hopeless Afonjas?

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by osaweseforme(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
well said
splendour7:

3 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Orjioorji(f): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
E pain am well well.

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by splendour7(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Birds of a feather flock together.

Get an education too. I wouldn't be surprised if you're his alternate moniker.

An INTELLIGENT person wouldn't say "intelligency" by the way...
you want us to start ours? no no i believe i'm too big for that,go look for your mates/types.

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by desmond2pk: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

So why do you do it if you dont want others to know about it?
Why dont you mark it as a day of silence or just say mark it at all?
Someone is celebrating and making noise about it and your angry?

Nonsense
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Daviddson:
You've been busted as the infamous Akin who's notorious for extreme tribalism and you're angry. If tribalism and hate is so good, why get angry that your original moniker is called out?

What can be said about your brains if i am not Akin?
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
I thought they were talking about Regina again until I did not see the Daniel and Ned attach here
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by CaptainMitch: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Igbo Amaka cool
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Fragility6: 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Recruitmentedu:

Hmmm.
http://thenationonlineng.net/canada-invites-ooni-150th-independence-anniversary/

The Ooni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II has been invited as a special guest of the Canadian Government to grace the country’s 150th Independence Anniversary celebrations in July this year. The special invitation was conveyed to the African topmost monarch in his palace on Sunday by a Canadian Member of Parliament (MP), Ramesh Sangha.

Delivering the invitation, the Canadian MP said that the invitation was aimed at forging stronger ties between Canada and Nigeria.

Sangha, representing Brampton Central in the Canadian Parliament, said he would collaborate with Federal Government in the areas of economy, youth empowerment, health services, agriculture, science and technology while in Nigeria.

He described Ooni Ogunwusi as a “reference point in Nigeria in view of the enviable niche he has carved for himself since mounting the throne of his forebears.

Responding, Ooni Ogunwusi said he would continue to promote the African tradition and cultural heritage as well as propagate peace and unity across the world.

The Spiritual leader of all the Yoruba people wordwide said he would grace the occasion in Canada and also promised to contribute his quota to the success of the programme.

The Canadian delegation included John Adeyefa, President, Nigerian-Canadian Association in Ottawa, Chidi Nwanyanwu, President, Nigerian-Canadian Association in Ontario and Sola Agboola, Leader, Nigerian Young-Adult Association in Canada.
https://www.nairaland.com/3817027/canadian-lawmaker-nigeria-invite-ooni
Na once you give the guy man proof o

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Unrated900(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense

Just be careful of them

Cos they are always getting rich or die trying don’t let them near you or implicate you

Stay blessed bro.
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue coolcoolcoolcoolcoolgringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Menance: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Igbo Amaka
Igbo atorka

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Amuocha: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
But where is DisGuy sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) / 5 Governors Who Can Perform Presidential Functions If Given Opportunity / Maryam Abacha & Her Daughters In Aso Rock (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.