Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country (54604 Views)

''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos / Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique / Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Aiyk2333: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:
I live in canada this done to all ethnicities in canada not only the igbos

Why the noise.

Nonsense
show us, dont be a hater

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Franklyspeakin: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
What isthis one even saying
IvarTheBoneless:

You are* than*

Get an education please. I know you typed that in tears.

Be a bigot, i don't mind. I am even friends with many anti Yoruba bigots here e.g. GMBUHARII but i dislike those that are hypocritical and lily livered about it.

They are lower than maggots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Aiyk2333: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Recruitmentedu:

Hmmm.
http://thenationonlineng.net/canada-invites-ooni-150th-independence-anniversary/

The Ooni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II has been invited as a special guest of the Canadian Government to grace the country’s 150th Independence Anniversary celebrations in July this year. The special invitation was conveyed to the African topmost monarch in his palace on Sunday by a Canadian Member of Parliament (MP), Ramesh Sangha.

Delivering the invitation, the Canadian MP said that the invitation was aimed at forging stronger ties between Canada and Nigeria.

Sangha, representing Brampton Central in the Canadian Parliament, said he would collaborate with Federal Government in the areas of economy, youth empowerment, health services, agriculture, science and technology while in Nigeria.

He described Ooni Ogunwusi as a “reference point in Nigeria in view of the enviable niche he has carved for himself since mounting the throne of his forebears.

Responding, Ooni Ogunwusi said he would continue to promote the African tradition and cultural heritage as well as propagate peace and unity across the world.

The Spiritual leader of all the Yoruba people wordwide said he would grace the occasion in Canada and also promised to contribute his quota to the success of the programme.

The Canadian delegation included John Adeyefa, President, Nigerian-Canadian Association in Ottawa, Chidi Nwanyanwu, President, Nigerian-Canadian Association in Ontario and Sola Agboola, Leader, Nigerian Young-Adult Association in Canada.
https://www.nairaland.com/3817027/canadian-lawmaker-nigeria-invite-ooni
show us where Yoruba day or culture was celebrated in Canada mumu be showing us how ooni was invited.. that's how u fail exams

4 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Stupidmodes: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
They do this to various ethnicities,but trust our nyanmiri's blodas,they wont let us hear word again.
How many aboki long prick blacky dey Canada? Cow don finish in Nigeria and chad basin where your terrorism trades?

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Gassa007: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense
This thing that is doing you is chest pain, allow them gloat, it's their congratulations. Since you said it's a general affair, wait for your turn.

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by DrChukki: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
They do this to various ethnicities,but trust our nyanmiri's blodas,they wont let us hear word again.

Must you expose your foolishness?

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Damod88: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
This only confirms that the white people want sub-Saharan black people divided. They are happy that we confirm our stereotype of being tribal in nature. Canada is made up people from France, Britain and other European countries, including of course, the indigenous people of Canada. I am quite sure if the Canadians in Nigeria are to celebrate anything, each of the peoples that makes up Canada will not differentiate themselves on the basis of their ethnicities but rather on the single Canadian national identity. So, why can't Nigerians in Canada come together under the one single national identity of Nigeria?It should be Nigerian day celebration.

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Kenneth10110(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense

Tribalism still followed you to canada

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Kenneth10110(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Descend*

Get an education as I said. Ask your WAEC mercenary for a refund.

You used 4 "ANDS" in one sentence... i definitely made you cry grin cheesy grin

Despicable and pathetic.

PS - I am bored, wanted to write an action story... i noticed some foolishness here and decided to educate someone.

Now say THANK YOU, SIR. tongue

Ode ni e you go school but learn insults you fit arrange. Yoruba culture is world wide easy to learn and sweet to speak why do you still insult others. You no be pikin abeg you dan grow

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Omoslim26: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Karatum:

Show us the one they wrote for afonjas or forever remain mute. Jealousy as usual.

oga Ade hope u know there is a curse on anyone dat does afonja,ipob,Igbo, conehead on dis forum again beta save ur head if u don't av anything reasonable to type jst read d comments nd waka pass
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Damod88: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Black Africans love enjoying what others have created instead of creating their own. Everybody wants to travel to Canada after we have ruined our country. I am very sure no black nation will ever experience development because we are just to daft a people to conceive and implement good things. We are too divided to work together to achieve great things.

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Kenneth10110 to his useless father :

Ode ni e you go school but learn insults you fit arrange. Yoruba culture is world wide easy to learn and sweet to speak why do you still insult others. You no be pikin abeg you dan grow

OK. I am sorry for you. You "resemble" the fool well well. grin
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Kenneth10110(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

*IvarTheBoneless* to his fathers generation.

OK. I am sorry for you. You "resemble" the fool well well. grin

Imagine telling your father he is a fool you are a waste..

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by berrystunn(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense

Please I want to see the one from Fulani
Nonsense, what is your pain?

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Kenneth10110 to his useless fagg0t father:

Imagine telling your father he is a fool you are a waste..

E pain am. Kenneth Valentino in tears grin grin
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Kahujadekadura: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ray97:
oh man. U are lost forever. Did the invitation say igbo jew or christain or traditionalist. Which one is yoruba muslim or christain again.
My bros even dat thing u posted never pinpoint any particular ethnic group rather African tradition ceremony. Even toward the end of d Invitation I saw a name of an Igbo man and names from other African countries. This one we are rejoicing is a diff case. Igbo's is d climax of dat invitation. Stop being stupid
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Kenneth10110(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

E pain am. Kenneth Valentino in tears grin grin

You think ill join you to edit and re post it shows your father is still a kid. Ride on bro

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Kahujadekadura: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Fragility6:

Na once you give the guy man proof o
Pls is dat invitation pointing at Yoruba as tribe or African as a whole. Ur king was one of Special guest of honour in an African ceremony not Yoruba ceremony

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Prompto: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
I like to ask you a question just to prove that you are indeed a fool. Since the return to democracy in 1995, who is the best performing governor in the West ?

KidsNEXTdoor:

This one na Yoruba Christians

You are yet to show us Arewa and Yoruba Muslims
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by BabaIbo: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Recruitmentedu:

Hmmm.
http://thenationonlineng.net/canada-invites-ooni-150th-independence-anniversary/

The Ooni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II has been invited as a special guest of the Canadian Government to grace the country’s 150th Independence Anniversary celebrations in July this year. The special invitation was conveyed to the African topmost monarch in his palace on Sunday by a Canadian Member of Parliament (MP), Ramesh Sangha.

Delivering the invitation, the Canadian MP said that the invitation was aimed at forging stronger ties between Canada and Nigeria.

Sangha, representing Brampton Central in the Canadian Parliament, said he would collaborate with Federal Government in the areas of economy, youth empowerment, health services, agriculture, science and technology while in Nigeria.

He described Ooni Ogunwusi as a “reference point in Nigeria in view of the enviable niche he has carved for himself since mounting the throne of his forebears.

Responding, Ooni Ogunwusi said he would continue to promote the African tradition and cultural heritage as well as propagate peace and unity across the world.

The Spiritual leader of all the Yoruba people wordwide said he would grace the occasion in Canada and also promised to contribute his quota to the success of the programme.

The Canadian delegation included John Adeyefa, President, Nigerian-Canadian Association in Ottawa, Chidi Nwanyanwu, President, Nigerian-Canadian Association in Ontario and Sola Agboola, Leader, Nigerian Young-Adult Association in Canada.
https://www.nairaland.com/3817027/canadian-lawmaker-nigeria-invite-ooni

Busted, Check the bold line... that's how you people fail an examination, you posted a link to an invitation giving to African dignitaries to honour a country's(Canada) independence anniversary instead of a congratulatory message(to your tribe) that was requested.
Stop hating it won't do you any good
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Kenneth10110 to his useless homosexual father:

You think ill join you to edit and re post it shows your father is still a kid. Ride on bro

Don't worry. I wouldn't get tired. Next time you see my name..you mind your own business.

You know he didn't teach you, i am here to do the job of the fool.
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by BrutalJab: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense

sharap there.... Canada under bridge I guess. Oniro oshi

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Tribal bashing again? I will start a thread to call out IBOS, YORUBAS AND ETC who engage in tribal beefing and bashing. Look at other races uplifting each other while we engage in myopic politics. Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by ttmax09(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
EVILFOREST:
TRIBALISM is worse than RACISM
Am telling u. They will say foreigners abuse them racially, but the level of tribalism in this country is unbelievable. Just look at all those insulting themselves over an invitation.

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Prompto:
I like to ask you a question just to prove that you are indeed a fool. Since the return to democracy in 1995, who is the best performing governor in the West ?

Only fools think that return of democracy has anything to do with yoruba Muslims or Fulani not being known in Canada...

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by ttmax09(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Tribal bashing again? I will start a thread to call out IBOS, YORUBAS AND ETC who engage in tribal beefing and bashing. Look at other races uplifting each other while we engage in myopic politics. Too bad!
Please do, but you know one thing I have seen Yoruba's and Igbo's out there they don't behave like this. I guess it's the jobless and brainless ones we ve gotten here.

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
ttmax09:
Please do, but you know one thing I have seen Yoruba's and Igbo's out there they don't behave like this. I guess it's the jobless and brainless ones we ve gotten here.

You are right I have seen people of both tribes cooperating and being first of all Africans and Nigerians above tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Omoslim26:

oga Ade hope u know there is a curse on anyone dat does afonja,ipob,Igbo, conehead on dis forum again beta save ur head if u don't av anything reasonable to type jst read d comments nd waka pass

Who placed d curse?
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Prompto: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Just as expected “a can’t help but be foolish” especially a bigoted cursed n lost jew from Hell.

KidsNEXTdoor:

Only fools think that return of democracy has anything to do with yoruba Muslims or Fulani not being known in Canada...
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Prompto:
Just as expected “a can’t help but be foolish” especially a bigoted cursed n lost jew from Hell.

Like you didn't see your resident from hell who derailed the thread...

My Yoruba Muslim friend or Fulani
Go somewhere and hit your head on the ground
It's time...

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by ledamaster(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why the noise.

Nonsense

Mr. Fulani defender. Hahaha yes you live in Canada alright. that one under the Oshodi bridge.

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
I JUST LIKE D IGBOS,THEY CARRY WAT OTHER TRIBES DONT AV,IGBO AMAKA4EVA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Begins Cash Transfer To 200,000 Nigerians / Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner / Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.