Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country (54616 Views)

''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos / Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique / Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by MetaPhysical: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
They do this to various ethnicities,but trust our nyanmiri's blodas,they wont let us hear word again.

grin grin grin
Some of them will print this paper, frame and hang on their wall.

Reno will soon write about it and fire up their ego.
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Butoneday2(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
They do this to various ethnicities,but trust our nyanmiri's blodas,they wont let us hear word again.
hope ur not jealous

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by mazioku(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:
I live in canada
this done to all ethnicities in canada not only the igbos

Why the noise.

Nonsense
. sorry..u live where?

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Omoslim26: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Karatum:

Who placed d curse?

don't worry ur mind abt who placed d curse just shun tribalism seriously its of no benefit
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Omoslim26: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Karatum:

Who placed d curse?
Don't worry ur fine head abt who placed d curse just shun tribalism seriously its of no benefit none at all
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by stevio(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
My brother, you're The Finisher grin
IvarTheBoneless:

Descend*

Get an education as I said. Ask your WAEC mercenary for a refund.

You used 4 "ANDS" in one sentence... i definitely made you cry grin cheesy grin

Despicable and pathetic.

PS - I am bored, wanted to write an action story... i noticed some foolishness here and decided to educate someone.

Now say THANK YOU, SIR. tongue
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by anaton(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Who is your brother?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Omoslim26:

Don't worry ur fine head abt who placed d curse just shun tribalism seriously its of no benefit none at all

OK. Thanks for the advice
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
My bros even dat thing u posted never pinpoint any particular ethnic group rather African tradition ceremony. Even toward the end of d Invitation I saw a name of an Igbo man and names from other African countries. This one we are rejoicing is a diff case. Igbo's is d climax of dat invitation. Stop being stupid
it is well.
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
stevio:
My brother, you're The Finisher grin

LOL. Esseite sees me in his dreams now. I taught him some lessons.

Probably on his way to my Inbox to extend his appreciations as we speak.
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

What!!!... by correcting common typo errors due to fast typing?..

Bro you are deluded... didn't want to exchange words with you over what is not even my business..

Get a life bro.. hate kills

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Esseite:

What!!!... by correcting common typo errors due to fast typing?..

Bro you are deluded... didn't want to exchange words with you over what is not even my business..

Get a life bro.. hate kills

You should get a life beyond celebrating congratulatory letters and Nairaland Likes.

Sucks to be that pathetic. I feel for you. grin

Now ciao. Tired of training you cr3tins.
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

You should get a life beyond celebrating congratulatory letters and Nairaland Likes.

Sucks to be that pathetic. I feel for you. grin

Now ciao. Tired of training u cr3tins.

Celebrating likes?.... you obviously are insane changing profiles names which I obviously pointed out while liking your dumb comments. is that what your brain took as celebratory.. grin

You really are dumber than you think..

Just going through this thread now and you must be feeling you insulted me to keep quiet?... grin well, you can wallow in your assumed victory grin grin, so of us are beyond that.

You must either be a kid or an adult fool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Esseite:

Celebrating likes?.... you obviously are insane changing profiles names which I obviously pointed out while liking your dumb comments. is that what your brain took as celebratory.. grin

You really are dumber than you think..

Just going through this thread now and you must be feeling you insulted me to keep quiet?... grin well, you can wallow in your assumed victory grin grin, so of us are beyond that.

You must either be a kid or an adult fool grin grin

All these rantings sound incoherent...still bawling your eyes out at how i disgraced you ? grin

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

All these rantings sound incoherent...still bawling your eyes out at how i disgraced you ? grin

Get a life bro... you are just local with the pointless memes.
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Esseite:

Get a life bro... you are just local with the pointless memes.

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Omoslim26: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Karatum:

Who placed d curse?

dont worry ur fine head on who placed d curse jst shun tribalism nd choose to b better dan any useless bigot on dis forum by ignoring dem
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by cowardafonja: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Truth is bitter. You don't have to like it.

As i said, only people with microscopic IQ would count Nairaland Likes as a life achievement.

Keep it up, you are confirming my initial diagnosis of your intellect.

Taking congratulatory letter and Nairaland Likes as life achievements.

How pathetic grin grin

Actually, even when it's the only truth like in your case, I don't really like telling people about how stupid they are. However, I'll proceed to the point. Here and now, you get person wey dey call papa abi? Greet me before that fooooolish man. I've always told intending fathers: stop filling your wife with ogogolized stermatozua because it produces nitwits.
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
cowardafonja:

cowardafonja to his useless homosexual father:

Actually, even when it's the only truth like in your case, I don't really like telling people about how stupid they are. However, I'll proceed to the point. Here and now, you get person wey dey call papa abi? Greet me before that fooooolish man. I've always told intending fathers: stop filling your wife with ogogolized stermatozua because it produces nitwits.

Using a 2nd moniker wouldn't dampen your pain. I am happy you already have COWARD in your name grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nnamdi222: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Shut up Usu
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nnamdi222: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cherrybae:
I live in canada this done to all ethnicities in canada not only the igbos

Why the noise.

Nonsense

Anu ohia
shut up
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by incentive: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Wow that's good !
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Cherrybae(f): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nnamdi222:

Anu ohia
shut up

Gwara nnegi na nnagi shut up
Ewu congo
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Ritchiee: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

This one na Yoruba Christians

You are yet to show us Arewa and Yoruba Muslims

But we have not seen Igbo fake jews wannabes too.
Yorubas are more than Igbos in Canada and almost everywhere abroad but they do not hollar this sacrosanct fact.

Some might not even be registered as Nigerians but Yorubas are always more than Igbos abroad because we travel a lot but keep low profile.

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by stevio(m): 1:37am On Jul 22, 2019
I admire your finishing skills grin
IvarTheBoneless:

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by panafrican(m): 1:42am On Jul 22, 2019
They appointed a Somalian as Federal Minister of Immigration but they only write a letter to Nigerians ? ! WTF.
We need a Igbo , a Yoruba or a Haussa in the Canadian federal government out there in Ottawa.
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Ritchiee: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2019
panafrican:
They appointed a Somalian as Federal Minister of Immigration but they only write a letter to Nigerians ? ! WTF.
We need a Igbo , a Yoruba or a Haussa in the Canadian federal government out there in Ottawa.
Thanks.
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Kahujadekadura: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2019
Ritchiee:

But we have not seen Igbo fake jews wannabes too.
Yorubas are more than Igbos in Canada and almost everywhere abroad but they do not hollar this sacrosanct fact.

Some might not even be registered as Nigerians but Yorubas are always more than Igbos abroad because we travel a lot but keep low profile.
Bros are u well at all? Who is arguing those dat has d highest population in Canada or not. Bros what u should be arguing is which tribe in African is more productive and important to Canadian. And u knw d answer.
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Ritchiee: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Bros are u well at all? Who is arguing those dat has d highest population in Canada or not. Bros what u should be arguing is which tribe in African is more productive and important to Canadian. And u knw d answer.
Your falsehood has been laid bare.You are the mod who removed an exposé topic telling you that you are dreamers.
You were ashamed to know that Yorubas are great travellers than you Igbos.You were thinking it is only in UK that Yorubas are in large number....lol
They quadrupled the number of Igbos in America.Yorubas have the pricest personalities of Nigerians anywhere abroad.Everything about you people is all about chestbeating
Are Igbos more productive than other Nigerians in Canada?Okay show any Igbo that comes near this woman in Canada.

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Kahujadekadura: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ritchiee:

Your falsehood has been laid bare.You are the mod who removed an exposé topic telling you that you are dreamers.
You were ashamed to know that Yorubas are great travellers than you Igbos.You were thinking it is only in UK that Yorubas are in large number....lol
They quadrupled the number of Igbos in America.Yorubas have the pricest personalities of Nigerians anywhere abroad.Everything about you people is all about chestbeaters.
Okay show any Igbo that comes near this woman in Canada.
Let me remind u dat u are too childish to my liking. I don't knw where ur argument is coming from
Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Ritchiee: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Let me remind u dat u are too childish to my liking. I don't knw where ur argument is coming from

lol
You are irredeemable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi Lands In EFCC Custody Over N4bn ‘fraud’ / Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.