Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology (7129 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah / Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by musicwriter(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Danwakae:

Don't qoute me wrong.

What I meant is that what ever u belief in

Be good in it...whether Chongo, Christianity, Islam...but

I'm proudly a good Muslim...

Christianity and Islam are the same, just that Christianity has reformed a little over the centuries but Islam is still stuck in the past. Both are called Abrahamic religions because they both claim Abraham (who never existed) is their father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by Danwakae(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
musicwriter:

Christianity and Islam are the same, just that Christianity has reformed a little over the centuries but Islam is still stuck in the past. Both are called Abrahamic religions because they both claim Abraham (who never existed) is their father.

My Dog is available for your worship.

Good for you...no crime

1 Like

Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by balaclava: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
God has no religion.

Christianity, islam, Hinduism, Buddhism etc are men created .

God is not divided, he doesn't belong to any of this but loves all men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by musicwriter(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Danwakae:

My Dog is available for your worship.

Good for you...no crime

You already worship a dog called Allah.
Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by kevoh(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Amujale:
Op is absolutely correct, the Romans that invented Christianity stole various Hellenistic concepts of the Greeks.

Eventually, Africans will realise that its all a massive charade and rid the continent of these liars and fakers.

I doubt if this day will ever come. Our brand of brainwashing is everlasting. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by Righteousness89(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
musicwriter:

You're giving out a message that contradicts what's in your holy book. Do I take your ''message'' or the one in your holy book?

Seems you are Confused!
Everything I said came From the Bible

1 Like

Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Okkk
Next please...
Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by musicwriter(m): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Righteousness89:

Seems you are Confused!
Everything I said came From the Bible

Then, you or your bible or your God must be more confused for contradicting yourselves.

Please free yourself from religious indoctrination so you can think straight.

How to free yourself from religious indoctrination https://www.nairaland.com/4681811/how-free-yourself-religious-indoctrination

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
musicwriter:

Then, you or your bible or your God must be more confused for contradicting yourselves.

How to free yourself from religious indoctrination https://www.nairaland.com/4681811/how-free-yourself-religious-indoctrination
U are a lost man so did humans just appear or what and if you realise humans are a pure creation of a supreme being's idea or is it by sercumstance we can walk talk eat reproduce younger beings our body works in a unique way we have food water oxygen because that what we need to live it all an idea from the supreme besides am a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by Righteousness89(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
[s]
musicwriter:

[/s]

When you Cross over without JESUS, You will clear your Doubts by Yourself

1 Like

Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by 9jamustchange: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
musicwriter:

How dare you call him a sinner?

The man has done more work for your Jesus than you. He was just as sinful as you.

Remember, if we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us- 1 John 1:8.

The very next verse says if we confess he is able forgive us our sins and cleanse from all unrighteousness - 1 John 1:9
Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin HIS LIFE HIS CHOICE HIS LIFE HIS CHOICE HIS LIFE HIS CHOICE
Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by musicwriter(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

When you Cross over without JESUS, You will clear your Doubts by Yourself

Stop living in fear!. Be free my friend!!.

Humanity has been on planet earth for at least 6 million years and nobody knew of your Jesus and Jehovah until recently.

Your Jesus is about 2000 years old. Your Jehovah who supposedly sent Jesus to the world is not more than 3000 years old. Both are modern.

What happened to those who crossed over since 5.97 million years before Jehovah?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by musicwriter(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
9jamustchange:

The very next verse says if we confess he is able forgive us our sins and cleanse from all unrighteousness - 1 John 1:9

You don't have to be a Christian to acknowledge your wrong doing and mend your ways. Its natural to do so.

When you believe that a special god said so, you become a slave to that system cause you'll give up your power to an external entity (human or god) just to do whats mundane. Indeed, in 1517, a Roman pope named Leo, sold indulgence to Christians to have their sins forgiven.

You don't have to find something in the bible for it to be authenticated!. People who don't believe in Jesus from all over the world also do mend their ways and they feel forgiven too when they do so.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by musicwriter(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
spendoon:

U are a lost man so did humans just appear or what and if you realise humans are a pure creation of a supreme being's idea or is it by sercumstance we can walk talk eat reproduce younger beings our body works in a unique way we have food water oxygen because that what we need to live it all an idea from the supreme besides am a Muslim

Did I tell you I don't believe in god?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by Stargner: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
this is old. No longer News!
Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by ikennamadu1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
OP you dey claim atheist... Meanwhile you dey answer Christian name.. Why not look for atheist there name ansa..... Let's start from there
Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by Umarzy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Both Islam and Christianity are bed time stories.....

It is great for mental toddlers who need stories that sedate them to sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by queenxey1(f): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
I am covered by the blood of JESUS E no mean say make u no lock door sleep oooo
Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by visita: 1:27am On Jul 22, 2019
You made sense in your first and last paragraph.
Kingkun69:
well let me say what's on my mind

Religion at the very beginning was an escape for people who desired answers to every worrisome question they aren't able to answer or no one can tell them a guiding hand to show them the way in life and to act as a light when things get dark like during times of war and slavery when people experienced unimaginable pain and suffering all they had in them was hope,hope for peace hope for freedom hope for a better tomorrow and everything here is perfectly fine no doubt we all have sins yes it's how you try to redeem yourself that matters

Sadly, somewhere along the line the selfish human nature came and twisted a once innocent human activity to one of personal gain control of the weak also the act of forcing religion on people such as the phrase believe all we say or question it and we'll hurt you and ignorant cover up for evil doings like rape, paedophiles and other unspeakable acts and this has been going on for many centuries it has never been a new phenomenon especially in Africa where some religious gatherings have turned into a source of comedic amusement you see congregation members worshipping pastors members coming to church with all sorts of revealing outfits like they are going to the club I'm not against people wearing what they have or what makes them comfortable but there is a time and place for everything. This is not just to religious people but also the lazy ones that call themselves atheists but use it as an excuse to do nothing but drink and party this is bull crap because even atheists have the same values every religion preaches of peace love and morals what I have also noticed is that the people that follow religion blindly are now the biggest hypocrites(some) I don't know why the trend is like that

My point is don't force any religion on anyone what we should teach is peace love and cooperation in the society but still not everybody will want to listen to my points. Thank you
Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by TAO11(f): 3:07am On Jul 22, 2019
musicwriter:

I've been searching for this EVIDENCE that Abraham never existed.

Could you please share it with me?

NB: Please note that what I request is actual EVIDENCE that Abraham never existed.

Please do not conflate what I request with "ongoing" quest to find evidence for Abraham outside of available corpus of extant traditions/texts from Judaism.

Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by Amujale(m): 4:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Abrahamic religious text are based on ficticious characters.

Abrahamic text are not genuine historical documents.

There is not one character in Abrahamic text that can claim to being original, if they wasnt stolen, they was plagerized or fabricated.
Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by Amujale(m): 4:33am On Jul 22, 2019
Most of the characters in Abrahamic text are the inventions of first century Romans aristocrats that plagerised various religious concepts from around the globe. i.e Ancient Greece
Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by Amujale(m): 4:53am On Jul 22, 2019
The authors of Abrahamic text invent many of their characters by combining Greek Hellenistic with elements of other religious concepts from around the globe.
Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by TAO11(f): 5:59am On Jul 22, 2019
I've been searching for this EVIDENCE that Abraham never existed.

Could you please share it with me?

NB: Please note that what I request is actual EVIDENCE that Abraham never existed.

Please do not conflate what I request with "ongoing" quest to find evidence for Abraham outside of available corpus of extant traditions/texts from Judaism.

Thanks bro!

I hope to hear from you in due course, dear musicwriter.

Regards!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 22, 2019
musicwriter:

Did I tell you I don't believe in god?
So GOD sent you to this world just like that right? Well that is a capital NO we were sent to this world for a reason which is to worship him besides most of those people who don't believe in religion used to be mainly Christians which shows the religion is fake have ever tried looking into Islam not the Islam the western media paints evil but the real Islam

1 Like

Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by Righteousness89(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2019
musicwriter:

Stop living in fear!. Be free my friend!!.

Humanity has been on planet earth for at least 6 million years and nobody knew of your Jesus and Jehovah until recently.

Your Jesus is about 2000 years old. Your Jehovah who supposedly sent Jesus to the world is not more than 3000 years old. Both are modern.

What happened to those who crossed over since 5.97 million years before Jehovah?

Accept JESUS CHRIST My Brother...

The wisdom you believe you have is not close to the Foolishness of GOD ALMIGHTY...

Every being On Earth, Whether you A Christian, an Atheist or whatever... We all are Going to Face the One GOD...

You Believe GOD or not is inconsequential..

HE Created us all and Owns our Souls.

Life and all that Comes with Life is a Gift From GOD..
You and I came with nothing to this Earth and we will leave with Nothing..
You and I , Whether you Believe or Not have 2 Places where we could Spend Eternity after our lives here on Earth.. Heaven or Hell..

We have a Choice to Choose now because we still have Life in us.. The Moment we drop Dead we are Choiceless..

I Have Chosen to Make Heaven ... I have Accepted and Believed in the Only way to Heaven which is JESUS CHRIST...

Make your Choice now you have Breathe...

The Next Minute might be Late...

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by nervorum: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
musicwriter:

How can you make such a claim, when your bible says ''if we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us''- 1 John 1:8.

Your book also says ''all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.''- Romans 3:23.

Do I take your word or your bible's?

This your friend never knew Jesus, never was following Jesus. He was only a church pastor, earning a livelihood. Like the americans say, there is big bucks in the god-business. It's such a pity he wasted so many years following christianity without Christ.
Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by nervorum: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Amujale:
All Abrahamic religions are false, fake and counterintuitive

Absolutely. That is the more reason to follow Jesus. He is the ONLY WAY, the TRUTH and the LIGHT. Religion is a scam. Only Jesus frees from the deceit of religion.
Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by Amujale(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
nervorum:

...Religion is....

Not really, Jesus is a fictitious character that the Romans invented out of the plagerising of various older religious concepts from around the globe. i.e Apis, Buddha, Dionysus, Ela, Horus, Krishna, Romulus e.t.c

The truth is that they are all being conned by first century Roman aristocrats and highly educated Ancient Islamic scholars into believing ficticious characters from inside their chosen and personal biblographies.

Abrahamic religious text are not what they claims to be, instead they are biblographies, a compilation of various stories and typologies from accross the globe, the contents which have been re-packaged, sexed-up or outrightly fabricated.

Now is the time to STOP and THINK.
Re: Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology by Amujale(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS / How To Check A Gas Cylinder Expiry Date / I Want To Study Medicine And Surgery At Buk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.