Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (32841 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
i once respected this man. ....but this statement may open the eyes of the easterners on how the North view their presidential aspiration after 2023

You once respected him when he abused Yorubas. Lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
ceaz4r:
JINADU's talk about Tinubu and the Igbo is bulshit. A Slave Master can support his SLAVE for Presidency. What Igbos want is BIAFRA !!!

Which master allows his slave to go? You slaves are going nowhere. You are a conquered war booty.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Quorax: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
YorubaHero12:

You just just love to make yourselves too important, what do you mean by kick asses, you’ve been licking the asses of the PDP since 1999, they just always use and dump you without finding any Igbo worthy of the presidency all those 20 years. Wake up bro, Southwest do not care about the Igbos, it’s all politics, you have to form alliance because no region is an island.

Your main problem is that you make sure you destroy the name of any one associated with opposing parties, even if they are Igbos. How then do you think Obi will win in a free and fair election without the necessary alliance?

As for the Southwest, it’s not your business whether a Yoruba contest for the presidency or not, and we will not depend on you for the vote, just sit back relax and project for the northerner as usual in PDP and leave Southwest to its game.

Gracias

ok.. we shall see
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Quorax: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
politics is not a football match that u win by luck.if u don't have the political clout ,formidable Team, and better platform for your race. Your ambition is dead on arrival.ask Atiku Buhari e.t.c
Buhari had the clouts he never won on 3 occasions until he aligned to a formidable Team and a better platform.

As it stands the 2023 presidency is for south west to loose.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Quorax: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Herdsmen:

Power is not coming south..... Talk more TINUBU...
It's Ruga for now...
When real politics begin..tunes will change..

I've been in the circle...and has had political statement from the north in their private discuss.
As you know... Politics is a game of numbers..

....I've heard influencial northern APC politician..said in a discuss..when asked about TINUBU presidency...
..say...they can't be slaves to Yorubas...with a mean sad face..
Discussion end..topic changed.. of course some yoruba's where seated.

Right now..if you're in government and know how villa operate..
Is all about fulanis from daura...is an open secret..not even hausa are considered..not even kujiris from kastina...
TINUBU Kalu and others are only pushing hard to be considered..kinda looking for favors from the daura fulanis..

Some said TINUBU is the second man in government...lol..hmmm...to an average Nigerian..
But the truth is... TINUBU ain't even the 10th man in government..not even osibanjo..
I won't want to argue or say much..

But soon ..fulanis will show their card open..all the await is for Buhari to finish his tenure..then the south will understand politics.

Some abuse obasanjo when he tried to expose the same agenda..within the corridors of power..it was his own people that shut him up..
Mere people on the streets..that don't have information on what's happening to our country..just because they want presidency..the reduce a general, 11 year president of Nigeria..the only man the north fear in the south..even made caricature video of him running out of the country..to a commoner...
The demistyfer..the great Oracle feared by the north ..

Anyway..those that knows the truth ..knows too well..
For even osibanjo TINUBU and the whole Western governor's and Abuja politicians knows the bitter truth..
But to be in good books of Baba.. everyone has turn coward.

Bro just forget power coming down to south...you people cheered the k" states dishing out million votes..and applaud the rigging..you still think TINUBU is so important in this administration..

Believe me... they're using him to gain support from Western media..and some southern Muslims..

Muric knows the truth....

Is only a matter of time.. bookmark this ..

just leave them

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by CodeTemplar: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Quorax:

just leave them
Oga this is July 2019 and tinubu isn't even that popular in southwest.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Umarzy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Alright
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Quorax: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Oga this is July 2019 and tinubu isn't even that popular in southwest.
Bros, make u cool na... hold on. we will know whether the news that has been flying around is true very soon...

What I have noticed about the mumu among yorubas, the ones riding on the back of Tinubu( for sake of the wise ones let me categorise instead of lumping both) is that they so much love living in denial...

the screenshot I shared is making it number 6 or 7, if not 10 yet, all confirming the plot in the North... check my past thread and you will see previous ones.

go to Farooq's post and read even from Northerners confirming the same plot. Igbos do not really hate yorubas in the real sense... nah, far from it. Do you think Igbos will be complaining IF the Buhari they CHOSE brought in some real economic boost, jobs, industrialization, foreign investment, improved power FOR THE NOISE they made against Igbos since 2015-2018 (yeah.. cos I notice the noise has dwindled cos reality is beginning to dawn on them) but what do we get for their choice? RUGA, CATTLE COLONY, OPEN GRAZING, lost jobs (he still hasn't done anything for the lost jobs to be recovered), deaths, so much deaths...... in different shades... I mean, this is a people who pride themselves as the most Educated in the country...

what did we get for that education? an archaic, backward, economically retrogressive and sorrowfully catastrophic president! So much for an educated people... one of the wise ones among them stated on Farooq's post that they did all that for selfish intention, not really for the betterment of Nigeria... how heartless can one be?

And please stop telling me Tinubu is not that popular in the SW! too flimsy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by oyatz(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
How does a citizen aspiring to become the President of his Country amount to greed?

kettykin:

This is the ploy if the north to foool Tinubu to contesr in APC knowing fully well that pdp will counter this by fielding Atiku or kwankwaso or sokoto governor who will eventually rally the north to win the election. But greed will not allow some southerners to see this.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Susu888(m): 1:29am On Jul 22, 2019
The pikin wey no gree hin mama sleep,him too no go sleep. Igbo's don buy market for Nigeria. grin

Its not by chest beating or playing victims... they can't be trusted with power cuz they hv that superiority mindset that they always project on the hausa fulani using reverse psychology. They will enslave the whole country.

God forbid igbo presidency at this times... its like giving ur arch enemy a weapon nd expecting him not to use it against u while its on record several times that he holds a grudge for u.

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by johntolu: 4:42am On Jul 22, 2019
YorubaHero12:
I think they should give the Igbos a chance at the presidency also, but they have to bring out someone that is acceptable to the country and can get support from both the SW and the North.

It might be Kalu, Okorocha, Ngige e.t.c., but the main issue here is that the Igbos do not seems to like these guys and they might even lose their region if they contest. I know the Igbos wanted Biafra but they have to fully participate in the interim before that is actualized.

As per Tinubu, he will make a good president because he knows how to select the best people and great minds to work for him irrespective of ethnicity. He brought out some of the best talents this country ever had, and I am 100% sure he will be better than Jonathan and Buhari combined.

Either way, God bless Nigeria.

I am of the opinion that for the sake of fairness and equity in the country, the next President, in 2023, should come from the South-South geopolitical zone
to compensate for the SS zone not been able to complete 2 terms during GEJ's Presidency.
When the US refused giving its support to Bitrus Ghali for a second term as UN secretary General, they supported another African, Kofi Annan, to complete the African tenure as UN secretary General.
The SW region had its 2 terms with OBJ. The NW has just been given another mandate for a 2nd term with PMB as the beneficiary. President Shehu Shagari was equally given a mandate for a 2nd term before General Buhari, the current civilian President, truncated democratic rule in the 80's.
Allowing the SS zone to complete the 2nd term that was denied GEJ is the right thing to do for the sake of fairness and equity in the country in view of the enermous contribution of the region to the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by johntolu: 4:49am On Jul 22, 2019
seunmsg:
What is most important is for power to return to the south in 2023. The power rotation between the south and north must be respected. The two major political parties must field southern presidential candidates. Nigerians will then make their choice during the general election that must be free, fair and credible.

Power rotational is not constitutional and does not in any way, determines how political parties pick candidates for elections.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by johntolu: 5:02am On Jul 22, 2019
RichBoy247:

Igbos had a chance in 1966 through Aguyi Ironsi but they abused that chance. Aguyi Ironsi issued Decree 34 of 1966 which cancelled regional government because Aguyi Ironsi wanted access to all resources of all the regions. How then can we give Igbos another chance to do worse.

I am sure you are not aware of why the coup that brought Ironsi to power was planned by the Yeebos. You might need to go through this clip if you are interested in knowing the main reason why the coup was planned and executed the 'I.B.O. way'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by johnmartus(m): 5:12am On Jul 22, 2019
You're a good student of history.
Biety:
Igbo youths should not find this statement offensive because when this same man insulted Tinubu and his tribe most of you hailed him while taunting Tinubu and yoruba at thesame time.
Funny they no longer taunt Tinubu with used and dumped statement again, they now call him greedy.
That means reality is begining to dawn on them. SW 2023 is a done deal.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by johnmartus(m): 5:18am On Jul 22, 2019
undecided you must have said this under the influence of alcohol.
johntolu:

I am of the opinion that for the sake of fairness and equity in the country, the next President, in 2023, should come from the South-South geopolitical zone
to compensate for the SS zone not been able to complete 2 terms during GEJ's Presidency.
When the US refused giving its support to Bitrus Ghali for a second term as UN secretary General, they supported another African, Kofi Annan, to complete the African tenure as UN secretary General.
The SW region had its 2 terms with OBJ. The NW has just been given another mandate for a 2nd term with PMB as the beneficiary. President Shehu Shagari was equally given a mandate for a 2nd term before General Buhari, the current civilian President, truncated democratic rule in the 80's.
Allowing the SS zone to complete the 2nd term that was denied GEJ is the right thing to do for the sake of fairness and equity in the country in view of the enermous contribution of the region to the country.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Difrent: 6:22am On Jul 22, 2019
thanta:
You keep delaying their turn to presidency and that's what slowly dividing the country ..
Give them a chance to rule than recycling thieves and Godfathers.

Some of them prefer Biafra to Nigeria president
So why the cry whenever other Nigerians decide they will never allow them be president, why do you want to be given presidency and at the same time wants the country to break up?
When the ibos are ready to speak with one voice the rest of Nigeria will listen to them, until then no one will take them serious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 22, 2019
Difrent:

Some of them prefer Biafra to Nigeria president
So why the cry whenever other Nigerians decide they will never allow them be president, why do you want to be given presidency and at the same time wants the country to break up?
When the ibos are ready to speak with one voice the rest of Nigeria will listen to them, until then no one will take them serious
in your opinion do you want the country to break up?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Prompto: 7:02am On Jul 22, 2019
Waking up to foolish comments from fools on NL is nothing new. Once 2023 reach n both PDP n APC field southerner all these fools will be no where to be seen.

Herdsmen:

Power is not coming south..... Talk more TINUBU...
It's Ruga for now...
When real politics begin..tunes will change..

I've been in the circle...and has had political statement from the north in their private discuss.
As you know... Politics is a game of numbers..

....I've heard influencial northern APC politician..said in a discuss..when asked about TINUBU presidency...
..say...they can't be slaves to Yorubas...with a mean sad face..
Discussion end..topic changed.. of course some yoruba's where seated.

Right now..if you're in government and know how villa operate..
Is all about fulanis from daura...is an open secret..not even hausa are considered..not even kujiris from kastina...
TINUBU Kalu and others are only pushing hard to be considered..kinda looking for favors from the daura fulanis..

Some said TINUBU is the second man in government...lol..hmmm...to an average Nigerian..
But the truth is... TINUBU ain't even the 10th man in government..not even osibanjo..
I won't want to argue or say much..

But soon ..fulanis will show their card open..all the await is for Buhari to finish his tenure..then the south will understand politics.

Some abuse obasanjo when he tried to expose the same agenda..within the corridors of power..it was his own people that shut him up..
Mere people on the streets..that don't have information on what's happening to our country..just because they want presidency..the reduce a general, 11 year president of Nigeria..the only man the north fear in the south..even made caricature video of him running out of the country..to a commoner...
The demistyfer..the great Oracle feared by the north ..

Anyway..those that knows the truth ..knows too well..
For even osibanjo TINUBU and the whole Western governor's and Abuja politicians knows the bitter truth..
But to be in good books of Baba.. everyone has turn coward.

Bro just forget power coming down to south...you people cheered the k" states dishing out million votes..and applaud the rigging..you still think TINUBU is so important in this administration..

Believe me... they're using him to gain support from Western media..and some southern Muslims..

Muric knows the truth....

Is only a matter of time.. bookmark this ..

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Prompto: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2019
and am here thinking only the almighty Igbo will be fighting for the 2023 presidential seat lol. What a people of low self esteem, a shameless tribe at that. When a tribe’s only legacy n purpose is enmeshed in endemic hate n irredeemable bigotry this is what u get. No value or respect just disgrace

legitnow:
WITH DAT SAID, I KNOW THIS IS ABOUT TINUBU RECENT COMMENT IN SUPPORT OF FULANI.

WE HAVE HAD THE SAME PRESIDENCY DANGLED DOWN UMAHI THROAT TO SUPPORT RUGA BY MIYETTI ALLAH. https://www.legit.ng/1244600-miyetti-allah-leadership-endorse-governor-umahi-president-2023.html

ANY SENSIBLE PERSON KNOWS DAT NOBODY GIVES UP POWER, CERTAINLY NOT THE NORTH.

WHERE HAVE MASTER SUPPORT SLAVE TO BECOME KING?

2023, WE WILL SEE IF U SUPPORT TINUBU OVER TAMBUWAL OR KWANKWASO OR EVEN ATIKU OR EL RUFAI.

NYBODY WHO THINKS THE NORTH AND ITS NUMERIOUS PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT WILL VACATE THE STAGE IS HALLUCINATING.

WEN HAVE WE HAD A PRESIDENTIAL CONTEST WITHOUT A NORTHERN CANDIDATE?

NOT EVEN 1999, WEN IT WAS AGREED ONLY YORUBA SHOULD PRESENT CANDIDATE.

THE LIST OF NORTHERN PRESIDENTIAL HOPEFUL IS ENDLESS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by hisexcellency34: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2019
A drunk Tinubu is still better than Goodluck Jonathan. That's deep

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by AreaFada2: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2019
KEVIND:
What Junaid Mohammed said is not different from what Sir Ahmadu Bello said about the Igbos and his Northernisation Agenda in 1964. Infact its a general fear in the North. IGBOphobia- (The fear of the Igbos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8
Yep. And we all know how Nigeria has become a shadow of its early promise since. Sadly.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by maticanto(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Princedapace(m): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2019
oyin44:
grin grin Eastern Nigerians had spoiled their own cases.So the next saddle of power belongs to the western Nigerians.this is what we want and that is where we are going.Apc (owned by the yorubas) has become a formidable party and also strengthen its hold on the nation.

No problem, as long as the entire country is in poverty with no electricity and killings here and there, no wahala. If these things were in South east alone, then I would Av been sad. But since northerners are dying anghow every day due to insecurity and it is a general problem every where jn the country. No wahala.

As long as our politicians keep sending their kids abroad for quality education, as long as they travel to Europe for medicals and keep leaving Nigerians to their fate here, no wahala na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2019
This is a very wrong and hateful statement to make for a country who’s unity is being questioned. Intelligent people shud make statements with a sense of responsibility to Nationhood... Not all these gutter statements.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Princedapace(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2019
thanta:

Your Myopic tribalistic views is the reason why we have Buhari as a president

Continue to wallow in your ignorance.

They foolish die. Northern presidency, western President, yet killings upon killings in north. They mumu die. I never see people like these guys.

They don't even care about good governance.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Ooye12: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2019
Dis isnt a proper time to discuss about 2023 , Nigerian are facing a lot of problems, lack of securities , no Jobs , luck of social amenities, am just fedup , we are just moving backward everyday ... what a bad leadership ...

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Karlman: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2019
RichBoy247:

Igbos had a chance in 1966 through Aguyi Ironsi but they abused that chance. Aguyi Ironsi issued Decree 34 of 1966 which cancelled regional government because Aguyi Ironsi wanted access to all resources of all the regions. How then can we give Igbos another chance to do worse.
...the decree was so bad the North couldn't change it in the 45 years of their ruin!

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by mildflame: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
politics is not a football match that u win by luck.if u don't have the political clout ,formidable Team, and better platform for your race. Your ambition is dead on arrival.ask Atiku Buhari e.t.c
Buhari had the clouts he never won on 3 occasions until he aligned to a formidable Team and a better platform.

As it stands the 2023 presidency is for south west to loose.

u blab too much
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2019
Why una dey give this drunkard post time,Nairaland moderators you guys should stop promoting talks like this.you never know who might take this utterances serious.we all know how Nigerians reason
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by bolicks: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2019
Frankly, Ibos don't need Presidency to prove who they really are. The Ibos have become so resilient that its about the only tribe that can survive the worse of calamities. They don't need federal money to set up their businesses. They pay for the places they occupy. In the remote of places they can bring life and economic activities. They are well schooled and prosperous. They are all over the world more than any tribe in Nigeria. They mind their business. Their villages equal cities 0f state capitals of Nigeria. Thank God the Heart of king is in God's Hands and no human. You possibly in a 1000 years cannot determine the outcome of any election. Only God permits who the next President will be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by dallyemmy: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2019
If you do not want them to rule then let them go!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by kponkedenge(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2019
Chikpat:

At a time APC was considering handing over power to the Igbos after Buhari's presidency, what did the Igbos/Ohaneze say? " That they don't want presidency; they want restructuring, Biafra "
Ohaneze endorsed Atiku twice in the 2019 elections for the same reason.
Do not come say what you think as if its how things stand on ground, you can't change the realities of history too.
''I will rather'' is a wishful statement from an individual.... Do you really think these northerners will ceed power to the south in the next 4 years? Most of you just talk based on your bias and sentiments.
If you keep hoping power will return to the south west, much less a southerner, in the next four years... you'll be in for a shock.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa: The First And Only Nigerian Prime Minister In His Office / Buhari Arrives Ogun, Set To Commission Amosun’s Projects [Photos] / Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.