Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,806 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (32832 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Justiceleague1: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2019
arewafederation:

You can't help someone who does not want to help himself.

What sort of help do you have to offer,can you northerners survive on your own?
If you don't need help,why are people so scared of disintegration?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Alwaystruth: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2019
Ewu, read about cabals choice of Kingibe and moreover we prefer to hold our lands than to die
because of presidency.Never!!! We don't care who becomes president so long as we entire reject Ruga.
You can share the offices of the presidency and key positions of the govt,we don't care but RUGA is
a NO NO for us.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by malakaimoscondo: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2019
kettykin:
When Nnamdi kanu replies him , people will start shouting hate speech .

These fulanis are intent on pushing the country into a second civil war.
I encourage igbos to start preparing for any eventualities
oboy u are right. with the confidence with which this man spoke, every nigerians tribe should start preparing so that no one will be caught up unaware...

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2019
seunmsg:
What is most important is for power to return to the south in 2023. The power rotation between the south and north must be respected. The two major political parties must field southern presidential candidates. Nigerians will then make their choice during the general election that must be free, fair and credible.

If you think that the PDP will present a southerner as president... Believe me you are dreaming..

The APc can go ahead and give it to Tinubu.. I don't care
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by chukwuyenumlove: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2019
INSTEAD OF VOTING TINUBU (BETRAYER AND ASS LICKER) TO POWER AS PRESIDENT.........LET THE POWER REMAIN WITH THE NORTH
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by legitnow: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Blainz:

@ the bolded... in 1999
Olu falae and Obasanjo

MY BAD, DAT IS THE ONLY WAY YORUBA CAN EVER BE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY.

SO GO AND REST, ALL THE PARTIES WILL NEVER FIELD A YORUBA CANDIDATE IN 2023.

YORUBA CANNOT PRODUCE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by madridsta007(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

https://www.independent.ng/2023-i-will-rather-have-tinubu-as-president-than-have-an-igbo-man-junaid-mohammed/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Junaid- who has turned to be a Wailer more than Femi Adesina ever imagined- should be concerned about the more serious matter of having a country in 2023 than who is President or not.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Debaiz: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Ugosample:

olodo
.cheesy

a Scotsman have been the U.K. prime minister in recent times

And yes a Catalan has led the Spanish govt too

so what is your point?

Even people from the confederate south in the USA have led America
So your argument is baseless

The Scottish war ended in 1357

The first Scottish prime minister was elected in 1762. 450 years later, yet still look at the treatment they gave him. Can your people wait for 100years and let’s see something after that.

1. John Stuart, 3rd Earl of Bute (1713-1792)

In office between 1762 and 1763, Stuart was the first Prime Minister from Scotland after the Acts of Union in 1707. He was deeply unpopular in England – his appointment was largely down to the fact that he was a favourite of George III – and he eventually resigned after a number of verbal and even physical attacks. Apparently the 18th-century expression ‘Jack Boot’, meaning a stupid person, originated as a comment about his term as Prime Minister.

Tony Blair is the last known PM of Scottish decent. That was 70years after the previous one.

Can you name the Spanish prime minister who is from Catalonia?

If you can’t then stay out of my mention with your beer pal our gist.

Using lies to gain sympathy. This is why your people can never be trusted with governance and the reason why no western country has taken your case seriously. They see through your lies.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by DJInfluence: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
As much as i have to positive or negative feelings towards the igbos, i think it´s time someone from that region rule the country. It can´t always be a Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani thing. It´s only fair they produce the next president.

But i guess the million $ question is which region will produce the running mate if they are allowed to produce the president?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by icankel: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
With the way Buhari adminstration is going our major concern should be to pray to still have a Nation called Nigeria. scores of lives are dying most especially in the North yet there leaders are here talking about 2023 general election, let's have pity on those people in d North
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by ransomed: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Igbo presidency, our hope for better future, equity, justice ,economic boom but, their FEAR and NIGHTMARES.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by maasoap(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
thanta:
You keep delaying their turn to presidency and that's what slowly dividing the country ..
Give them a chance to rule than recycling thieves and Godfathers.

Lol @ thieves and godfathers! What will you present then? The same thieves and godfathers, don't be deceived!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by maasoap(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
thanta:

Your Myopic tribalistic views is the reason why we have Buhari as a president

Continue to wallow in your ignorance.

Buhari is still better than anyone you will present because you will end up presenting a thief! Look at Peter Obi, he used state government fund to revive his family business. Lol

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by mamaafrik(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
They want to divide the south awon were....
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Gwandana: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Funny enough Nigerians only vote for a candidate cause they don't like the former one...
Even if it's a blind man that challenges Buhari Nigerians will vote for him so this Igbo and Yoruba thing is just rubbish
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by NkemChukwudi: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Herdsmen:

Power is not coming south..... Talk more TINUBU...
It's Ruga for now...
When real politics begin..tunes will change..

I've been in the circle...and has had political statement from the north in their private discuss.
As you know... Politics is a game of numbers..

....I've heard influencial northern APC politician..said in a discuss..when asked about TINUBU presidency...
..say...they can't be slaves to Yorubas...with a mean sad face..
Discussion end..topic changed.. of course some yoruba's where seated.

Right now..if you're in government and know how villa operate..
Is all about fulanis from daura...is an open secret..not even hausa are considered..not even kujiris from kastina...
TINUBU Kalu and others are only pushing hard to be considered..kinda looking for favors from the daura fulanis..

Some said TINUBU is the second man in government...lol..hmmm...to an average Nigerian..
But the truth is... TINUBU ain't even the 10th man in government..not even osibanjo..
I won't want to argue or say much..

But soon ..fulanis will show their card open..all the await is for Buhari to finish his tenure..then the south will understand politics.

Some abuse obasanjo when he tried to expose the same agenda..within the corridors of power..it was his own people that shut him up..
Mere people on the streets..that don't have information on what's happening to our country..just because they want presidency..the reduce a general, 11 year president of Nigeria..the only man the north fear in the south..even made caricature video of him running out of the country..to a commoner...
The demistyfer..the great Oracle feared by the north ..

Anyway..those that knows the truth ..knows too well..
For even osibanjo TINUBU and the whole Western governor's and Abuja politicians knows the bitter truth..
But to be in good books of Baba.. everyone has turn coward.

Bro just forget power coming down to south...you people cheered the k" states dishing out million votes..and applaud the rigging..you still think TINUBU is so important in this administration..

Believe me... they're using him to gain support from Western media..and some southern Muslims..

Muric knows the truth....

Is only a matter of time.. bookmark this ..

Go and SIT down!

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Mimie05: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Don't even know where the country is going after them go say we are one
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by BanevsJoker(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
TSRC:
Who is junid muhammed again?
A hopeless bigoted man who can't decide anything.

The next southern president is coming to the east.

That is what any patriot who loves this country should hope for.
We don't want. Restructure the country or let's go our separate ways. Amalgamation is only valid for 100 years. Nigeria expired in 2014.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by uba1991: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
dallyemmy:
If you do not want them to rule then let them go!
NOBODY STOP THEM.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Ugosample(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Debaiz:

The Scottish war ended in 1357

The first Scottish prime minister was elected in 1762. 450 years later, yet still look at the treatment they gave him. Can your people wait for 100years and let’s see something after that.

1. John Stuart, 3rd Earl of Bute (1713-1792)

In office between 1762 and 1763, Stuart was the first Prime Minister from Scotland after the Acts of Union in 1707. He was deeply unpopular in England – his appointment was largely down to the fact that he was a favourite of George III – and he eventually resigned after a number of verbal and even physical attacks. Apparently the 18th-century expression ‘Jack Boot’, meaning a stupid person, originated as a comment about his term as Prime Minister.

Tony Blair is the last known PM of Scottish decent. That was 70years after the previous one.

Can you name the Spanish prime minister who is from Catalonia?

If you can’t then stay out of my mention with your beer pal our gist.

Using lies to gain sympathy. This is why your people can never be trusted with governance and the reason why no western country has taken your case seriously. They see through your lies.

what is this one saying? undecided
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by BanevsJoker(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biety:

In Nigeria politics of today,the SE is the rejected region but people from their are too blind to see this.
Regarding the last election, Some of them are still hopefull Atiku would reclaim the mandate Nigeria never gave him. And this statement from Junaid, who is the unofficial mouthpiece of the average northern power mongering politician is like a pierce in their hearts,all they want to hear from people like Junaid to Tinubu/Yoruba is insult.
When Buhari's tenure is almost up, Atiku will be given his mandate. That is the masterplan, so the country will be ruled by the North indefinitely. The south east will never support a southwest candidate again, and vice versa. So, unless this country disintegrates, the North will rule forever.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Youngsavage: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
and this fool is a lawmaker...
''even if Tinibu is drunk, he would make a good president than Goodluck.
Sir... Is dumb bubu also a good president than Goodluck?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by dallyemmy: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
uba1991:
NOBODY STOP THEM.
We don't need to play the ostrich before we understand that a python doesn't dance without a reason.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Difrent: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Igbosmoker:
in your opinion do you want the country to break up?
NO
That's why I'm reminding those hell bent on breaking up Nigeria that they can't eat their cake and have it at the same time
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Difrent: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
mildflame:

Come 2023 southeast or South South Presidency is nonnegotiable

That's if your people have not succeeded in breaking up the country before then
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by wink2015(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Junaid Mohammed, a Second Republic lawmaker at the weekend said he will throw his weight behind Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) if he decides to contest the presidency in 2023.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Junaid said he will rather have Tinubu to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari than any of the candidates in the South East.

He said ” If Tinubu wants to be the President of Nigeria and he asks for my advice, I will say go ahead because I will rather have Tinubu as President than have some of the people in the South-East who are ambitious and want to blackmail Nigeria into ceding power to them”.

“I know that no matter what happens, even if Tinubu were to be drunk, he will be a better President than Goodluck Jonathan”.

“I also know that he is better than Governor Kayode Fayemi who is also nursing presidential ambition” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/2023-i-will-rather-have-tinubu-as-president-than-have-an-igbo-man-junaid-mohammed/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

God is going to deal with people like Junaid Mohammed and Tanko Yakassai.

They are causing confusion all over the country with their careless utterances.

NIGERIA SHOULD BE RESTRUCTURED TO A TRUE FEDERATION.

If this does not work out LET ALL OF US GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by slowice(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
The north ve positioned themselves as the "giver of presidency"..... What a divisive region
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by webizone(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
nogragra:

But why Igbos hate the truth so much? Amadu bello told the truth about you guys and that is what yall do with the unwary yorubas. They tolerate and accommodate your wicked selves, they now suffer with all manners of nonsense from you people with your crimes and must be rich by hook or crook mentality. There is nothing great about Igbo thieving vultures.
Guy, it's basic economics. When the country's buying power is so low (because of intense poverty in the land), the things you can buy may be low in standard to accomodate for price. If you want to try, offer the services and goods yourself and see if Nigerians will patronise you or not.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Neoteny(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
KEVIND:
What Junaid Mohammed said is not different from what Sir Ahmadu Bello said about the Igbos and his Northernisation Agenda in 1964. Infact its a general fear in the North. IGBOphobia- (The fear of the Igbos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

Still bandying that fake video, huh?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Biety: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
BanevsJoker:

When Buhari's tenure is almost up, Atiku will be given his mandate. That is the masterplan, so the country will be ruled by the North indefinitely. The south east will never support a southwest candidate again, and vice versa. So, unless this country disintegrates, the North will rule forever.
I know you are a joker.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by OdumegwuOjukwu: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Yoruba and Fulani's greed has already stagnated Nigeria.
In the end, it is Yoruba and Fulani's greed that will destroy Nigeria.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by bigfish3k: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
oyin44:
grin grin Eastern Nigerians had spoiled their own cases.So the next saddle of power belongs to the western Nigerians.this is what we want and that is where we are going.Apc (owned by the yorubas) has become a formidable party and also strengthen its hold on the nation.
lets see how bright ur chances are - lets wait till 2023 that is if u have not been fully rugarised then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report / Buhari Orders Mass Sackings At Budget Office / #NigeriaDecides: EFCC Flies Drones In Benin To Curtail Vote Buying - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.