Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (32837 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Princedapace(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
goldenarrow:

It is an African thing, (only that it has the European name, Stockholm Syndrome) from the North up to South of Nigeria. But brethren from the East says they don't care who leads in one minute, the very next minute you hear "marginalization", so it is difficult to understand why they react to these types of comments (such as Junaid's).

A lot of the Easterners believes secession is the best option. Same for a limited few from other regions, but many are okay with status quo. Similar to the lot who were quick to tell us IBB was a very good leader because of the ill-gotten wealth many of his cronies stole and frittered away back in those days. Today, they know better.

In short, a Freedom Fighter in a clime, is a Terrorist against (to) another group.

The insurgency in the North is a classic example of this Syndrome. The fools among the Northerners were thinking Boko Haram was their means of achieving a voice in the Land while the power was with a Southerner. Today, they are enjoying (suffering) the dividends of that evil.

The first step at resolving Nigeria issues is solely by returning to the pre-independence Federation (or even a quasi-Regional) pattern.

The most intelligent response i got so far. Weldone.

I hope others from other regions can add their voices some day. Because the real enemies of Nigeria are the political class.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by goldenarrow: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Princedapace:

The most intelligent response i got so far. Weldone.

I hope others from other regions can add their voices some day. Because the real enemies of Nigeria are the political class.

My brother, your views are mature and intelligent.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by Nyamiri: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Herdsmen:

Power is not coming south..... Talk more TINUBU...
It's Ruga for now...
When real politics begin..tunes will change..

I've been in the circle...and has had political statement from the north in their private discuss.
As you know... Politics is a game of numbers..

....I've heard influencial northern APC politician..said in a discuss..when asked about TINUBU presidency...
..say...they can't be slaves to Yorubas...with a mean sad face..
Discussion end..topic changed.. of course some yoruba's where seated.

Right now..if you're in government and know how villa operate..
Is all about fulanis from daura...is an open secret..not even hausa are considered..not even kujiris from kastina...
TINUBU Kalu and others are only pushing hard to be considered..kinda looking for favors from the daura fulanis..

Some said TINUBU is the second man in government...lol..hmmm...to an average Nigerian..
But the truth is... TINUBU ain't even the 10th man in government..not even osibanjo..
I won't want to argue or say much..

But soon ..fulanis will show their card open..all the await is for Buhari to finish his tenure..then the south will understand politics.

Some abuse obasanjo when he tried to expose the same agenda..within the corridors of power..it was his own people that shut him up..
Mere people on the streets..that don't have information on what's happening to our country..just because they want presidency..the reduce a general, 11 year president of Nigeria..the only man the north fear in the south..even made caricature video of him running out of the country..to a commoner...
The demistyfer..the great Oracle feared by the north ..

Anyway..those that knows the truth ..knows too well..
For even osibanjo TINUBU and the whole Western governor's and Abuja politicians knows the bitter truth..
But to be in good books of Baba.. everyone has turn coward.

Bro just forget power coming down to south...you people cheered the k" states dishing out million votes..and applaud the rigging..you still think TINUBU is so important in this administration..

Believe me... they're using him to gain support from Western media..and some southern Muslims..

Muric knows the truth....

Is only a matter of time.. bookmark this ..
[/s]

Hope you've seen the names on the ministerial list. Even if Tinubu compiled it himself, he won't have put so many of his boys in it.

The funny thing is that Igbos are very ignorant about politics and think everyone views things from their myopic lens.

Forget it bro, you guys are politically worthless and useless.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man by wowcatty: 2:16am On Jul 28, 2019
Why not act on your outrage and do something about Yoruba who have brought you so much pain if you are not cowards? Dumb people who shouldn't be seen talking if not that Nigeria is a shithell.
alphaeus212:

Mteeeeew.. Cawords talking, guy, clean all the rubish eey you write, nobody have time for paper tigers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) / Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) / Petrol Prices To Fall Over Refineries’ Take Off, Says Cardoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.