Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ladies: Will You Cause Fight At Home If You Have This Kind Of Man As Husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Cause Fight At Home If You Have This Kind Of Man As Husband? (6935 Views)

Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Will You Cause Fight At Home If You Have This Kind Of Man As Husband? by Amuocha: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Big for nothing
Re: Ladies: Will You Cause Fight At Home If You Have This Kind Of Man As Husband? by Umarzy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
?
Re: Ladies: Will You Cause Fight At Home If You Have This Kind Of Man As Husband? by LarryBee1k: 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Will You Cause Fight At Home If You Have This Kind Of Man As Husband? by DavidEsq(m): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Ser gregor clegane elder bro of sandor clegane. My FAV character sandor clegane
The mountain.
Re: Ladies: Will You Cause Fight At Home If You Have This Kind Of Man As Husband? by GentleNaaz(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
Game Of Thrones fans know who he is grin
Indeed
Re: Ladies: Will You Cause Fight At Home If You Have This Kind Of Man As Husband? by Eze2000(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Ladies: Will You Cause Fight At Home If You Have This Kind Of Man As Husband? by Eze2000(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:
it depends on the man. if he gives me a reason to, i will cause fight

Warrior woman. I will like to see if you can treat yourself afterwards. tge guy you wanna fight is that giant that guarded the queen of the seveb kingdoms in game of thrones.

THE MOUNTAIN
Re: Ladies: Will You Cause Fight At Home If You Have This Kind Of Man As Husband? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Eze2000:

Warrior woman. I will like to see if you can treat yourself afterwards. tge guy you wanna fight is that giant that guarded the queen of the seveb kingdoms in game of thrones.

THE MOUNTAIN
Giants are usually gentle
Re: Ladies: Will You Cause Fight At Home If You Have This Kind Of Man As Husband? by Eze2000(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Giants are usually gentle

True, but then you want to make trouble. How are you sure you will get away with it.
Re: Ladies: Will You Cause Fight At Home If You Have This Kind Of Man As Husband? by joylegacie7(f): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Is that his daughter?
Re: Ladies: Will You Cause Fight At Home If You Have This Kind Of Man As Husband? by GentleNaaz(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
joylegacie7:
Is that his daughter?
Unlikely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank Babe On My Neck / Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm / Mens Only: Will You Marry Or Have This Kind Of Girl As Your Wife/girlfriend -pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.